Wolf Play : To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPEN
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
02:45:51 
Vox

Taking her on Explore. She's lacking is a few though.
 Voxtexy
02:44:57 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
Neat! From taking her on explore I assume? Or just adding it to her?

I tend to not explore or add CP to my wolves unless it's for dominance lol
 Stygian Forest
02:44:11 
Vox

Look at her CP already.

-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
02:42:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I should catch up on sleep since im off work for the next 2 days
 Voxtexy
02:42:27 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
What?
 Stygian Forest
02:41:58 
Vox

Guess what.
 Sabbath
02:38:49 Rook
the only quests I'm getting are breeding quests omg
 Voxtexy
02:37:57 Vox, Corey
Hmm, I have four wolves that could die when DS comes around. 2 non-customs and 2 custom gals ;-;
 The Sigma
02:37:01 Leon, Sigma
Vox

Thanks!

Oh oof, could have been awesome to serve as a breeding factor. The wolf is still cool nonetheless :)
 Voxtexy
02:35:19 Vox, Corey
Same thing goes for any wolf that shows two coat defects. Whichever defect is the one listed on their page is the one that'll actually factor into breedings. :>
 Voxtexy
02:34:22 Vox, Corey
I mentioned in chat that if a wolf shows chimera on top of axanthic, that it's purely just visuals. It's a bug that sticks around since it's harmless.

The chimera won't factor into breeding or anything, just the listed defect (axanthic)
 Voxtexy
02:33:03 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, that's gonna look so good!
 The Sigma
02:32:08 Leon, Sigma
Urux

Wait IÂ’m sorry, but what do you mean by Vox covered it ToT

I feel like I missed something lol :,)
 Continental Wolves
02:31:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Probably wont be until Friday when I buy more apples, I think im going to use that first design you linked
 Stygian Forest
02:31:28 
Vox

Hoping for a boost/defect G1 wolf at once. Melanism would look so good on him due to his lore role in the pack.
 Voxtexy
02:30:24 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, really? :D
 Voxtexy
02:28:42 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
That's kind of what I have planned for Ghostface!

I plan to make another high talent stud in the future, with a G1 instead. Hopefully I'll get a nice HW boost or defect with nice vitals and ratings too, that way he has a solid base
 Urux
02:28:40 Urox
Sigma
Oooh! Yes :') Sorry I'm tired lol
Vox covered that one though lol
 The Sigma
02:28:12 Leon, Sigma
Urux

No, I mean chim doesn’t show up in his “birth defect” section, only axanthic :,)
 Continental Wolves
02:27:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Ill probably customize that Mela+SV

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +5
Bobcat : +1
Jackal : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   13 

To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 23, 2022 12:44 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Natan

Tribe: Oak

natan.jpg

Credits to Wincey on DA

This male's blood is a mix of German shepherd, malamute, Northern Inuit Dog, and some kind of pointer. Natan is a relatively tall dog, standing at 30 inches and weighing in around the average margin. He is built without extreme muscling or litheness. His physique is strong but nimble, average yet able. He is not weak in any sense -- he is just a jack of all trades and a master of none. Natan knows this.

His thick pelt is a medley of caramels, soft earth tones, deep browns, slate grays, and charcoal blacks etched into patterns across his body. The redder colors are focused along the bridge of his snout, his ears, and his throat. Tanner hues mix with honeys and creams to form a much lighter base coat, and these take up the majority of his fur. Browns, grays, and blacks provide smooth slashes across the sides of his body and around his face. His inner ears are an off-white, a little lighter than the fur of his cheeks and legs.

Natan is not exceptionally scarred. The war wounds that he does carry are hidden beneath his coat for the most part. He does have a gradual curve of a smile-shaped scar underneath one of his golden-orange eyes. A nicked ear is most easily noticed -- really, he looks relatively untouched, though he has had his fair share of experience.

Personality

Natan is an irritatingly calm creature. His smooth voice, well-formulated thoughts, and clear manner of speech can be frustrating when another dog is trying to argue with him. He is great at taking everything in stride and throwing back his retaliations with dignity and amusement. He gets angry, yes, but it is an internal rage. His outward appearance rarely deviates from its smooth, collected state unless he is really -- really -- furious.

Natan is smart, and he is tricky. His words are riddles at times, lies laced with truths or truths with important details left out. He will say what benefits him and his causes, and nothing else. His mind is one of a more reasonable creature. He will not jump to conclusions or violence, nor will he be immediately accepting or trusting. He is always one step ahead, one move closer to winning than any opponent.

His loyalty belongs to his tribe. He has no family, extended or immediate, and his friends are... well... nonexistent? He only associates with his tribe and has no need for "friends." The title of "packmate" means much more to him than that of "friend." Their needs come before his own or any other creature's.

For beneficial qualities, he has a few. He brings rational thought to the table. Natan works cohesively with a team but also fares quite well on his own. He is a capable hunter, tracker, and fighter. He is loyal. His lack of preferential treatment towards any specific wolf allows for all to be under his watchful eye, whether they appreciate it or not. Natan is altruistic, and he is somewhat empathetic. It really depends on the situation.

Affiliations

Open

Crush

Emma

Mate

Emma

Pups

None

Other

None

natann.jpg

Edited at March 11, 2022 11:19 PM by Rising Shadows
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENMarch 1, 2022 12:08 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Frodo

9 Years

Male

Warrior

Tribe:

Oak

Appearance:

Frodo is a true mutt looking canine, standing at 13 inches and weighing 21 lbs. No breed can easily be deciphered from his figure, except for miniature pinscher and schnauzer. His frame is built almost exactly like a miniature pinscher with shaggier fur. His tail, like all those of the species he is connected to, is somewhat short and stubby – similar to that of a German hunting terrier mixed with a schnauzer. His fur is shaggy, but holds the same texture as that of a yorkie’s.

The male’s fur is a mix of fawn and black fur, with fawn being more dominant most everywhere. Most of the black appears on Frodo's face, covering most everything but his eyebrows. Some fawn is mixed up with the black on his face. Due to his age, some gray hairs can now be seen on his muzzle. On his neck, the black fades and the fawn fur takes over. Some black makes a comeback along his left side and on his paws. A few scars line his skin, mostly hidden by his fur.

The schnauzer mix has a very distinguished snout, being the same as that seen on min pins but with a short mustache akin to a schnauzer’s. His ears are also akin to a min pin’s, long and pointed. The warrior’s eyes are a deep brown in color, filled with wisdom and experience. His voice is old, airy, and raspy sounding, much like the famous “get off my lawn” type of voice with a slight southern accent.

Personality:

Brave || Feisty || Stern || Wise || Friendly || Kind || Jokester || Caring || Good at Reading Others

As are many small dogs, Frodo is incredibly brave – standing up to canines much larger than himself. Rarely will one see him back down from a fight, especially if the dog who he’s against insulted him, his family, or his pack. The male can get rather feisty during these times, lunging at the one he is arguing with. His size allows him to maneuver around them easily, making him quite the terror for any who stand in his way.

The schnauzer mix is rather stern with those that misbehave, scolding them in a “grumpy, old man” tone. He does not take such actions lightly, seeing them as a large threat to the pack. Afterall, one disobedient dog could spell disaster for the pack – even when doing something that most would deam “harmless.” He will be very sure to give them a good talkin’ to, especially if the behavior keeps up. If given permission, the old man may even give them punishments. Though, that does not happen very often.

After living for so long, the fawn and black furred canine has gained much wisdom. Whether it be with common life experience, hunting or fighting techniques, or even love advice, this canine can given a good amount of tips. Thankfully, he’s rather easy to understand when it comes to such advise. No cryptic messages from this dog. No siree.

To those who actually know how to listen to their piers, Frodo is quite friendly – joking about things he’s witnessed and such. Many dad jokes flow from his jaws, so be prepared. He is easy to get along with, being able to accomidate for many different personality types. He’s just one of those “people” that almost everyone likes to be around. It’s rather hard to find a dog that does not like this male. For those that do, it is likely that Frodo did not like them first.

The miniature pinscher mutt is also known to be rather kind, using his jokes as an attempt to cheer others up. He may even try to pull one of those “pranks” the youngins have been going on about. Keeping everyone cheerful and peaceful during the darkest of times is Frodo’s goal. Thus, the male is seen as a caring figure. He never judges those who many see as “odd” or out of place – at least not harshly. He just accepts him for who they are and not what they “should be.” Though, he is a good judge of character which often helps him get along with everyone.

Affiliations:

Mora - Half-Sibling

Crush:

N/A

Mate:

Open

Pups:
Open

Other:

-Due to declining health and age, the male is likely to retire and become an elder soon.

- 31% Miniature Schnauzer, ~22% Yorkie, 34% Miniature Pinscher, ~13% German Hunting Terrier, ~1% Other

-Over the past few years, Frodo has found that his joints are unable to bend as much as they used to, and can give him pain. He often visits the Shamans to get aid in this problem.

-The min pin mix despises those who take life too seriously.

To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENMarch 1, 2022 09:24 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENMarch 1, 2022 11:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Kyanite
Pup
Tribe:
Ash
Appearance:
Kyanite is slightly like her sister. Kyanite has the common black and white husky colors. Along with her black back, she has blueish-gray splotches, resembling colors of a common blue heeler. Kyanite also has shorter legs not just of her age. They closely resemble those of a pitbull. Her body is also fluffy and small at a small height of 5 inches. She weighs around 4 pounds. Her tail is fluffy and large, looking closely like a border collies. Kyanite also has a few characteristics of other breeds that she resembles that cannot be seen.
Her face is black with her chest, belly, and underneath her chin white. She has blueish-gray speckles around her eyes. Her ears are folded down and covered in black with small white tips that can barely be seen. Her nose is fully black with a dot of pink. Her eyes are colored Dark Kyanite with small bits of lighter blue. This may just be her husky genes.
Kyanite has short legs that are mainly black. Her toes on her back left are white, her legs up to her knees on her front legs are white with dots of brown, and her back right foot is dark brown. Very similar to the color of a German Sheperd's coat. Many may not notice the detail on her face but she has a small scratch, about half an inch, from a stick she'd been playing too rough with.
Personality:
Kyanite is very curious. She loves to watch the adults and always wants to learn more. She would rather do than watch but knows that she most likely cannot. She is also sort of talkative. She likes to ask questions and talk to herself and random insects. Unlike her sister though, she is very outgoing and wants to ask what everyone did when they hunted or what they saw while patroling (again, very curious). She also likes to talk to others and doesn't like to watch or listen. Kyanite can't sit still very well. She likes to try to run and has a ton of energy. Her favorite thing to do is probably play with her family and her packmates. Kyanite may be very energetic but she is also calm when she needs to be. She knows her sister doesn't like their cousins too much because they are too energetic. Kyanite always tries to comfort her sister as much as possible. Kyanite does like to play-fight with her cousins at times. She may look harmless but she has a sarcastic side. She doesn't use it much but if angered, she will. Kyanite is also aggressive when playing and can't wait until the day when she can hunt with the pack. She always dreamt about hunting and protecting the pack. She does think it is unfair how they may have to fight the other pack (Oak) when they were once living in peace.
Affiliations:
Mother: Sapphire
Aunt: Azure
Cousins: Alder and River
Sister: Tanzanite (Tana)
Crush:
N/A
Mate:
N/A
Pups:
N/A
Other:
You can call her Kya.
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENMarch 1, 2022 11:57 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENMarch 3, 2022 03:31 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Quasimodo (Quasi)

5 years old

Gender;

Male

Rank;

Warrior

Tribe;

Ash

Appearance;

Staffordshire bull terrier | English Mastiff | Rhodesian Ridgeback | Springer Spaniel

Standing at around 24 inches, this height is mainly in his legs and he isn’t as stocky as the typical staffie, being more on the thin and lean side. Not sickly thin but definitely more agile looking than strong. He is definitely on the more athletic side rather than one to fight but that doesn’t mean he can’t. The male’s fur texture and thickness alongside his energy is the only thing that gives away the spaniel in his genetics, especially the fur on his ears that falls from his ears in a wavy manner. It is a little thicker than one would think, being soft and warm.

The colouration isn’t anything special, his fur is pretty much tan all over besides the underside of his throat and chest which are a bright white that he tends to get quite muddy at times. The fur on his maw and ears are a much darker brown typical to the Rhodesian Ridgeback. The male has a fair few scars scattering across his body, most of which are hidden by his fur. Though he does have one noticeable scar, crossing over his left eye. Clouding it over and making his vision in that eye blurry but isn’t completely blind in it, thankfully.

Personality;

Quasi is an overly energetic dog, even despite growing older he seems to still have the energy of a pup. He likes to always be doing something and is best when it comes to hunting. He isn’t as good as he used to be, before having been kicked in the face by a deer running away but can still get a good catch in. Now, he is just simply a little more clumsy at times, than he already was anyway. Surprisingly this doesn’t seem to get him down, trying to always look at the good side of things. Quasimodo isn’t his best at knowing what to say in tough situations, despite his energy and overall bounciness he isn’t well versed when it comes to social situations, often saying the wrong things.

The male is quite happy with his ranking, he knows most would dream to be a higher ranking like alpha but for him, where he is is perfect. Knowing he is definitely not leader material, he has way too much air in his head. That doesn’t mean he isn’t loyal or one with a need to protect the pack. Those he cares about, he will love unconditionally and will protect the tribe with his life if it depends on it. They raised him and protected him, he will do the same until his last breath. Even with his constant energy, there are times one needs to be serious and focus on the task at hand, as much as he finds such difficult, he will most of the time get it done. As best as he can.

Affiliations;

Open

Crush;

Open

Mate;

Open

Pups;

Open if mated. - Is also open for older children?

To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENMarch 3, 2022 07:40 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Acceptified
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENMarch 8, 2022 08:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Aceso

Male

Rank

Warrior

Tribe

Preferably Oak, but if you’d rather have them switched it would be okay with me.

Appearance

Cane corso 60% + Border Collie 10% + Pitbull 20%

Glossy brown fur and evenly long/short fur length. Amber eyes. With a common collie white markings on their body and face. A thin but long scar along their flank but seemingly has no reason how it had happened. With a heavy walk.

Personality

For their appearance might be a little intimidating, they don’t have a rude nature {Sometimes}. They prefer to travel at night due to standing out during the day. They tend to lay back until needed and can become snipish if irritated. He had a hard time socializing most of when he was younger so he seems to lay back until approached. He can tend to over hear and become observant if alone. He stands about four feet tall.

Crush

Unknown or no clue

Mate

None

Pups

None

Other

[ Not about the oc but I did involve the nonsocial trait because I'm also not a social bird and I can't force myself to interact with people online and offline] He enjoys using large words out of nowhere to describe something even if it’s off topic.

Edited at March 8, 2022 08:58 PM by Morning Pace
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENMarch 8, 2022 11:43 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENMarch 11, 2022 04:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Form

Name: Emma

Tribe: Oak

Appearance:

https://www.deviantart.com/luda-stock/art/Sheperd-Dog-Running-II-526682420

BY:LuDa-Stock

Mod Edit: Image removed, hotlinking

She is a 50% Border Collie, 10% German Shorthair Pointer, 10%Dalmatian and 30% Golden Retriever. Emma has Brown eyes and brown and black markings with some white. She has fluffy fur like the Border collies. She has light tan sock marking on her legs. She has brown poke dot eyebrows. She has long lean legs and Brode shoulders. She is Very soft and also very comfy at the same time. She has brown markings on her face and has some little white dots on her legs the make it look like a whole marking. She is 3’8 and weighs 90 pounds.

Personality

She takes more after the Golden retriever in her personality. She is kind and has a lot of maternal instincts. She does become quite aggressive when it comes to her pups do to it being her first litter. Emma does have some social anxiety and is not that great at conversations with dogs she does not know. She is very Loyal and will protect her tribe to the end which includes her pups. She has a light personality and is not too strict on her pups unless it is needed. She adores her pups and pays very close attention to her pups.

Affiliations:

She has a sister and brother but also her mother.

Sister~

Mother~

Brother~

Crush: None

Mate: Natan

Pups: Open

Kai (Hasn't been born yet will be in 3 days time per rp)

Other:

Her father died so they don't talk about him much.

Edited at March 23, 2022 06:18 PM by Charlie

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us