Wolf Play : Beyond The Grave | Paranormal RP | Open ♱
Chatbox
 starmutt
08:37:02 marsh | they/it
honsedog event was supposed to be more interesting </3 sorry gang
 Ace
08:36:27 ace <3
ugh why do new folders have to be soo expensive! I can't get my den upgrade now!
 starmutt
08:36:23 marsh | they/it
wanted to use paws up for my silly adopt event rip
 Mistress Nyx
08:36:08 
Venn:
Some chicken caldo sounds good right now actually
 starmutt
08:36:04 marsh | they/it
darn my plans
foiled u-u
 Vennenum
08:35:59 Venn/Venne
0-0-1. Nyx wins with an actual answer.
 Zeraphia
08:35:31 Vah is Spooky
Urux

Oh no worries

I think I used all of the energy up on those two replies. >.>
 Mistress Nyx
08:35:25 
Starmutt:
I'm gonna say no
 starmutt
08:35:17 marsh | they/it
im gonna do it then
 Vennenum
08:35:16 Venn/Venne
Pssh.
Well, you can always get started with chicken broth. lmao
 Urux
08:34:57 Urox
Vah
Ah! Now I am upset I can not reply asap hahah
 Mistress Nyx
08:34:55 
Venn:
I didn't! I definitely do want to try it though! I might look for a restaurant near me with it
 Vennenum
08:34:49 Venn/Venne
No, I just got off work. I don't want to think anymore.
 Vennenum
08:34:35 Venn/Venne
Something in my palette broke. Why is only my name green. :\
 starmutt
08:34:33 marsh | they/it
three mods
put your braincells together and agree on an answer xD
 Spookybeast
08:34:21 Will
Omg chat mod party
 Destinations End
08:34:13 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Star
I actually am not sure.
 starmutt
08:33:31 marsh | they/it
is asking for paws up on a wolf you dont currently own legal
 Vennenum
08:33:12 Venn/Venne
Did you ever get to try that hot pot from like, forever ago? :'D
 Mistress Nyx
08:32:35 
Venn:
Lasagna is still the best pasta.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +4
Bobcat : -4
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Beyond The Grave | Paranormal RP | Open ♱October 18, 2024 04:58 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Salvador Rubén Castellano

Nicknames

He accepts Tory, Rubén, or Sal. He’ll also let people call him Salvador but it mildly annoys him because everyone pronounces it wrong.

Name Pronunciation

Salvador: Sow-vah-doe-h

Rubén: Roo-bane

Castellano: Kas-tae-an-oe

Name Meaning

Salvador: Savior

Rubén: Behold, a son

Castellano: Castle

Gender/Pronouns

Male ; He/Him

Sexuality

Bisexual (Male-Leaning)

Voice & Accent

Tory has a rather dry voice, the kind that always seems a bit sarcastic even when it’s not. He doesn’t have a ton of inflection except whenever he’s expressing strong emotions. He’s fairly quiet, and his voice is somewhat deep. He has a light accent that has been mistaken for Brazilian but is, in fact, Venezuelan.

Appearance

Tory has dark tan skin, warm but rather rough and oily. His face is somewhat round, but with a fairly strong chin. His most notable features are his cornflower blue eyes, a pale color that contrasts with his dark skin and hair. He has almond-shaped eyes that are framed by long, dark eye lashes. Though his eyes are admittedly striking, the rest of his face is not so fortunately featured. He has a rather large and prominent nose which seems crooked on his face, and thick straight eyebrows that don’t move much. He has thin lips, and is clean-shaven except for the neatly trimmed sideburns extending down to his upper jaw. His hair is pitch black, with the faintest warm undertones when the light hits it. It is naturally spiky, coarse with a tendency to try and get messy. It takes a good deal of hair gel, sometimes, for him to get it to behave. He usually slicks it back and leaves a ridge at the top. He’s not exactly vain about his hair, but he hates it to be out of order and he hates the way it gets in his eyes. He wears rectangular glasses with sturdy black frames, but whenever he’s doing something hazardous to his glasses he’ll wear contacts instead.

He’s about 5’9”, considered average height, and is in pretty good shape. He’s fit enough to carry a huge camera and keep his balance in odd places. He has a large, dark, sort of blob-shaped birthmark on his left shoulder. He has broad shoulders but more narrow hips and legs, giving him an inverted triangle build. He’s a neat person who’s usually pretty clean, with clipped fingernails and long fingers. He usually wears a pseudo-casual outfit: white button-ups, light jackets, pressed jeans, crisp white T-shirts, that kind of stuff. He has one red racer jacket he’s particularly fond of. Tory is almost always smoking, and when he’s not lit up he’s drinking from his seeming infinite supply of V8s.

Personality

Tory is the kind of person who watches from the sidelines while people do dumb and reckless stuff, and makes dry comments. He’s the kind who laughs at the idea of ghosts and ghouls, and will entertain himself by teasing others who do believe in them. He may go along with whatever insane thing everyone else is doing, but he sure doesn’t have to like it. He always seems chill and unaffected by what’s going on around him. Not necessarily in a calm and centered way. More of a flippant disregard. He rarely takes anything seriously, and that includes this job and the idea of the supernatural. He figures the real world is interesting enough without having to make things up. He’s not interested in philosophy, science fiction, or the metaphysical. He thinks it’s a waste of time to speculate about all that, and sticks to what he can see. He’s not necessarily scientifically-minded, but prefers to live in the “real world” doing real things. To most outside observers, that essentially boils down to a very boring life. Tory doesn’t do anything exciting. If he goes to an amusement park, he sits and watches his friends on the rides. If he goes to a wild party, he names himself designated driver and stands in the corner. He stays home for the most part, and though he can be coaxed to go do things by his friends, he never chooses to do anything himself. When he’s not with his close friends, he tends to be closed-off and uninterested in interacting. He gives the impression of being pretty unfriendly and unapproachable.

He’s much more open with his friends, but his lack of social skills is still obvious. The most notable thing is that Tory is too honest for comfort. As a matter of fact, it comes across as rude, and only very good friends have gotten used to this and learned to roll with it. He doesn’t see the point in lying to people. Telling the truth makes things so much more fun. Maybe that’s the only really interesting thing in his very predictable life. He tells people the truth, and wants them to do the same for him. This often crops up in the form of unsolicited advice, which he seems to feel himself qualified to give. But his honesty isn’t just a negative. He’s also very forthright about what he likes about people, and he’s totally unabashed about giving compliments. He has a general lack of subtlety that some people find charming, and some find irritating. Tory has always claimed that he’s not interested in drama, romance, or feuds. Unfortunately, he has a personality that’s a magnet for all those. His blunt honesty has started some drama, to be certain. He has a bad habit of falling hard and fast in romance, and a total inability to hide infatuation. He’s like a schoolboy with a terrible crush. He also can’t hide when he dislikes someone, and can’t let go of grudges. He doesn’t seem to realize how obvious he is.

Though Tory is generally chill and even-keel, he does like to keep things tidy. Things go in certain places, and it drives him crazy when people move his stuff. He doesn’t necessarily get mad at them about it, unless they’re clearly doing it to annoy him. He’s just constantly shifting things back to where he thinks they should go. He’s good at doing small repairs, and doesn’t like to leave things broken or messed up. He also likes to look put-together. He does the same things every day, and is a creature of routine. The only thing that will royally piss him off without fail is someone touching his camera without permission. But a close second is people invading his personal space. It makes him fidgety and uncomfortable, and with his usual lack of manners he will push someone away without a second thought. He has a similar approach with emotional closeness, especially people trying to connect or tell him something personal when he didn’t ask. He hates people asking him how he feels and will obstinately refuse to tell them even the most mundane feelings. But when he’s genuinely close with someone, he’s perfectly willing to be open about feelings, struggles, and anything like that, and to discuss personal problems on both sides.

As far as Tory is concerned, the story of the group hunting for ghosts is way more interesting than anything supernatural. In his mind, this is a documentary about a group of strange people who really believe they’re going to find something beyond our reality. Obviously they’re not, but the story is still good. He’s always wanted to do documentaries, and to him this is an interesting subject, and the job makes good money and lets him travel. Despite his interest in the groups and their activities, he also knows that making money is half the battle if they want to keep going and churn out something people want to watch. So he’s always making little suggestions: knock a candlestick over, creak a door open, ham it up a bit. The more happens, the better, and if they themselves have to make it happen, that’s just part of engaging the audience.

Enneagram Type

6 - The Loyalist

MBTI

ISTJ-T - The Logistician

MOTHS!

Vegetable Juice

Cigarettes

Spectating Reckless Behavior

Routine

Honesty

Giving Advice

Alone Time

Fixing Things

Organization

Documentary

Dislikes

Socializing

“Exciting” Activities

Disorder

Sudden Changes

Invasion of Personal Space

Being Asked About Feelings

Forced Connection

Reckless Behavior

Drama

People Touching His Camera

Theoretical Discussion

Strengths

Camera Operation

Honesty

Calmness

Rationality

Steadiness

Humor

Repairs

Quick Learner

Swimming

Fitness

Energy

Weaknesses

Rudeness

Lack of Social Skills

Overly-Tidy

Can’t Take Things Seriously

Disinterest

Lack of Journalistic Integrity

Obviousness

Intense Crushes/Rivalries

Closed-Off

Lack of Belief

Nature Survival

Fears

Major Change

His Things Being Destroyed

Natural Disasters

Achieving Nothing in Life

Being Bullied/Shunned

Commitment

Snakes

The Dark

Severe Fear of Dogs

Favourite Quote

“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”

Affiliations

TBD

Backstory

Tory was born clinically dead.

He was dead for several minutes before the doctors revived him. His family considered it a miracle, and Tory’s grandparents took to calling him Morto-vivo, “living dead,” affectionately. Tory lived with his mom, dad, older sister, and four grandparents. His parents and grandparents had come from Venezuela, and his parents were almost constantly back in their home country on business. Tory never felt like he really knew them. His grandparents were quite old, and didn’t take much part in raising Tory. Instead, he was mostly looked after by his older sister, Querida. He was very close with her. Tory was never very good with people. In school, he dealt with a lot of bullying. The one thing the other kids seemed to focus on was Tory’s nickname of Morto-vivo. He used to love the idea of being a miracle child, but in school he was a “zombie” and he grew to hate it. His grandparents’ advice was always to fight back. They thought it was a good learning opportunity for him. His parents were totally uninvolved. His sister was the only one who would go scream at the principal, and since they went to the same school she got in trouble a lot.

Tory was about twelve when the family house caught on fire. Nobody was hurt, but he always remembers his grandparents bemoaning their lost precious family heirlooms and photos. His family prided themselves on their history, and now so much of it was eaten away. All the same, they got a new, bigger house and recovered from the loss. When Querida graduated high school, she decided to take Tory out of school and teach him herself. Though their grandparents didn’t approve, Tory enjoyed it a lot more than school. He developed an interest in filmmaking, which his sister encouraged. He wound up getting a scholarship to go to film school, though it was only in a dinky little local college. Still, he did well and, fresh out of college, figured he would get himself a real filming job. He wanted to do documentary work, and when he heard about Hikaru’s group, he thought it was very interesting. He figured he would join, film for them, collect some footage, and maybe later piece it together into a real documentary for his first ever film.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us