Wolf Play : Fire and Blood | Literate RP | Sign-Ups: Open!
Chatbox
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:48 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Pen*
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:27 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hollow,
honestly just your average per lol. still trying to get used to working with a tablet
 Hollow_Howls
09:07:50 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Not too bad, you do have some very funny lines though and I'm pretty sure it's not ya tryna match the style xP
What type of brush did you use for the lines?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:07:02 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
Im pretty tired honestly
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:55 Phoenix, Rogue
I love the cool markings
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:38 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Cute!
 Hollow_Howls
09:05:49 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Isn't there a cooldown on posting roleplay posts/links?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:05:45 Froggy|Key|Keevy
-Click-
How does this look? Its the first thing I did with my drawing tablet
 Apothecary
09:05:37 Medicinally Autistic
I don't want to go to workkkk
 Salem
09:04:19 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
09:03:51 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
lol I'm good. Doing schoolwork before going on the boat to do waterskiing and tubing in freezing cold water. You?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:02:51 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
That's alright
 Rogue Whispers
09:02:08 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
I just noticed that in the whole time I've known you, I have never given you a nickname
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:01:52 Froggy|Key|Keevy
how are you guys?
 Rogue Whispers
09:01:06 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy!!
 BooJake
09:00:56 Don't call me BJ.
Hey Froppy!
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:00:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hi chat!
 BooJake
09:00:11 Don't call me BJ.
Eyy about to go to Amtguard, dressed all fancy for the midrein

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Arctic Fox : +3
Brown Bear : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Fire and Blood | Literate RP | Sign-Ups: Open!November 23, 2021 02:08 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Asthesia [As-thee-sh-uh]

She has been told by her caretakers that her mother named her this as a play off the word "asthenia" because, while her daughter was beautiful, she showed weakness and fearful levels of lethargy...

Nickname: Thea [Thee-uh]

Sexuality: Straight

Role: Extra

Appearance:

This beautiful woman appears to be mostly white with, perhaps, a touch of Asian bloodlines. She has the striking mix of ivory skin and warm, caramel brown hair, but a sharper shape to her face and features. A faint dusting of freckles covers her celestial nose and the top of her cheeks.

Her cheeks aren’t too high, but moderate, and her jaw has a soft square shape to it. Her chin is round with a slight square to it. Her eyes are almond-shaped, being on the thinner side, and they’re usually lowered in a thoughtful or somewhat flirtatious stare. Her eyebrows are slightly arched with a gentle downward slope toward her eyes. Her full lips are a pale pink with a slight, but not too pronounced, cupid’s bow.

Her figure is tall and slim, being an hourglass shape with an ectomorph body type and sports about 20% body fat. She stands at 5'5”, rather average for a woman. This gives her an average build with a more lithe appearance to it. Her gait, smooth and graceful, almost a stalking motion, making her seem somewhat predatory if she's walking circles around a room pondering the individuals within it. Her legs make up just over half of her height. She has an average bust that she usually binds decently so that athletics are comfortable, but it's still flattering. Her hips are about even with her shoulders, if perhaps just slightly slimmer.

She is dusted with small nicks here and there from small incidents (climbing trees, tripping, playing with knives… etc.) However, there is a 3 inch scar, very faded rosy pink, still fading, on her left cheek. It’s in the shape of a line, and it’s from a run-in with a 3 inch blade during one of her first training sessions.

Thea is usually found in a dark, plain, comfortably loose long-sleeved shirt with a v-neckline with strings across it, and a light brown vest over that. She typically has this loosely tucked in to a long white, flowy skirt. Unless she's training or doing chores, in which case, she can tuck half the skirt up into the waistline of the loose white trousers she wears underneath for comfortable movement.

Her shoes are always comfortable, little fashion sense in them at all, just the most comfortable athletic shoes she has, generally shin-length light brown boots.

Personality:

Cunning - Insecure - Flirtatious - Passive Aggressive (silently hostile) - Curious - Capable - Exudes Confidence

To some this woman up in one word would be impossible. However, perhaps the closest you could get to it would be "cat-like." In many ways, she is like a cat. She has a strange and unpredictable collage of traits, and the way she's acting or the mood she's in can switch on and off like a light switch.

To start off, this young woman is incredibly cunning. While she doesn't always believe herself capable of thinking on the fly, and she would much rather not pressure herself into coming up with a plan or solution at the last minute. However, she is more than capable of solving many problems that come her way. In fact, many who know her might ally themselves with her due to this trait. In addition to this, she is quite capable of taking care of herself. Not only has she practically raised herself, but she's read up on and been trained in the ability to survive. While her fighting skills are fully dependent on her knowledge of pressure points rather than actual fighting skill, she can survive in nearly any conditions when it comes to finding food, shelter, water, and facing the elements.

This young woman is, surprising enough to most, slightly insecure. She is often quietly standing in the corner when she isn't mingling about. The former is what she is doing most often (unless, of course, she's trying to make allies). She fears that those she is interacting with will notice and point out her flaws, as hard as she tries to cover these up. She is constantly conscious of every slip-up, mistake, and flaw that she does or has, but does her best not to show it or consciously think about it. In fact, most the time her conscious thoughts are rather confident. Due to this, she also exudes confidence. Even when she's feeling slightly insecure, her many years of practice have allowed her to display confidence whenever her guard's up, which it usually is.

Most the time she's standing quietly in the corner, she's settled with a cold and calculating expression and scrutinizing everybody around her in silence, almost daring somebody to approach her. She often thinks about what she thinks of those around her, who she could benefit from allying with, who's a threat, and so on. Whenever she is doing this, she is unapproachable to many. She doesn't do this intentionally, but she doesn't mind too much that she does it, feeling like, the more she intimidates, the better chance she'll have at beating any potential competition.

Finally, she is flirtatious. Considering all her other traits, one might think it surprising that this young woman could be flirtatious. However, she is fully aware of her attractive appearance, and knows how to use it to her advantage. Even though she's 100% straight, and wouldn't dream of so much as kissing another woman, she will come about as close to it as possible to earn the affections of any individual, regardless of their gender. She will shamelessly flirt with anybody and everybody. If she feels she's piqued your interest, or that you're playing along, she'll continue with her games until you're no longer of use to her.

Overall, she's a complicated individual that has many layers, and one would need to be very patient to grow close to her. Though she's quick to trust partially, she is incredibly slow to give you her full trust, commitment, and affection.

Strengths:

-- Agile: She has evident grace and mobility with every movement, her gait is almost cat-like.

-- Cunning: She can think on the go and give anyone a run for their money with her silver tongue.

-- Beautiful: The nuns who raised her say that, like her mother, she is quite the sight to see. This has proved evident and useful to her.

Weaknesses:

-- Physical Strength: While nimble and beautiful, this young woman lacks something important, physical strength. While she has some ways of making up for it, it takes a toll on her.

-- Insecurities: Being abandoned by your parents has a way of lending to your sense of insecurity. She is too quick to crumble if someone finds and points out her flaws.

-- Quiet: While confident, this young woman is very quiet, and even allows others to push her around without complaining. She isn't the best at making allies, even with her charisma and appearance.

- Nature
- Displaying her intelligence
- Flirting
- Feeling confident
- Occasional solitude

Dislikes:

- Feeling alone
- Being ignored
- Getting picked on
- Being flirted with when she isn't ready
- Unnecessary violence

Fear:

While she hasn't told anyone (though it might sometimes come off as obvious), she fears that everyone she grows close to will abandon her. She struggles to make allies, but, even when she does, she fears losing them.

Family:

- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown (said by the nuns to be a beauty)
UNKNOWN

Background:

While she doesn't know much about her past, the nuns that raised Thea up say that her mother left Thea with them in desperation due to the fact that she was weak, barely eating, and even refraining from fussing. Her mother was in tears, but the nuns could tell she was beautiful even beneath that. While they offered her help, she merely said that she wanted them to raise Thea, so she gave them a name for her daughter and ran off. While the baby was in poor condition, they nursed her back to health and she is now being entered into the contest because she has nobody to care for her except for a sponsor who only sees an opportunity for money.

Roleplay Example: Let me know if you need one! ^^

Other: The nuns often prepared frog legs and stew for meals, since they are plentiful and cheap

Edited at November 23, 2021 01:39 PM by Meian
Fire and Blood | Literate RP | Sign-Ups: Open!November 27, 2021 03:01 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sorry for my lack of activity, I have been busy for a while... Tomorrow I will be reading through all the forums, so finish/add yours now!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us