Wolf Play : Compliment the user above you.
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
12:43:36 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
With the current amount of wolves you have you could be on the low end of the board but would need to beef up your pack to get in any of the good spots, and no doubt that you'd probably clime it
 technoblade
12:40:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I have a feeling if I battled for dom I could make it to the LBs pretty quickly.
 Snake The Joker
12:39:14 Snake (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for her?
 Continental Wolves
12:36:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Mm maybe the G3-G4 ones but Im going to toss the G2's to someone
 Urux
12:35:04 Urox
Stygian :) Hiya
 technoblade
12:35:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

You're gonna flood the market XD

Also I hope you liked the headshot :D
 technoblade
12:34:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Stygian
 Snake The Joker
12:34:36 Snake (he/Him)
hi chat
 Continental Wolves
12:33:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I also just got another SV and an Albino from a different custom so 7 SV's in the last 30 minutes
 Stygian Forest
12:33:39 
Techno
 technoblade
12:32:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Gawd damn that's a lot of SVs.
 technoblade
12:31:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Apples: 105
Mushrooms: 48,035

Time to yeet the apples into the hole with the rest.
 Continental Wolves
12:26:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Just from breeding my SV female a few times today so far i've gotten 6 SV's, 1 DS, 1 Leuc, 1 SV + SB & 1 SV+Leuc
 Klownz
12:26:14 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I feel like what I just said is very confusing XD
 Klownz
12:24:23 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I told one my friends (I'm gonna refer to my friend as Joe here) my favorite music artist is Klowniac and Joe looked them up and said they looked creepy, I looked Joe dead in the eye and replied with What did you expect them to look like

(I don't know Klowniacs pronouns so I'm going with They/them when referring to them)
 technoblade
12:22:56 Lil Techy | Techno
I have made so many apples this month
 Hugs4Bugs
12:20:04 Ed (he/they)
Some old photos of a corvid study I did

-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 starmutt
12:16:58 marsh | they/it
for the quest i think you must breed it. so breed your females (maybe get one with brindle) with a male with brindle.
 Continental Wolves
12:16:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Not the defect I wanted but this'll do for now
 The Night Walker
12:15:19 Anemoia/Aedra
Charlie
Breed, buy.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +4
Alligator : +3
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Games
   1   ..    73    74    75    76    77   ..   90 

Compliment the user above you.March 24, 2021 01:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Your art is just- it's just gorgeous and so adorable! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 Also, I really like your oc Flurry his personality and the art you did of him are really quite cool! (Also I don't really know you know you but you truely seem like an awesome and kind person)
Compliment the user above you.March 24, 2021 02:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Your personality is wonderful and you are a good friend, despite how you say you aren't good at socializing. You are an excellent RPer and I am always looking forward to whatever you will post next. You are always so calm when everyone else is crazy, you are the peace in the madness, the calm in the storm. Like the eye of a tornado, its in the center of all the destruction, yet its the calmest place of the entire thing.
Compliment the user above you.March 24, 2021 02:18 PM

w0nd3r

Darkseeker

Give Award
Your bio is so well thought out, and you seem like a really, really good writer. I've seen you so many times in chat, and you seem to be everyone's friend. Even if it's just a simple "hello", or "how are you?", you never fail to put a smile on my face when I see you in chat. You seem like quite the kind person, and I'd love to learn more about you, and maybe even become your friend <3
Compliment the user above you.March 24, 2021 02:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
aha, my turn >:D
Sweet, sweet ly <3
My die-heart and loving simp, your a wonderful friend. I don't know what I would do without you, always making me giggle or smile. You brighten things up with your radiant personality, and I always look forward to talking to you too. Love ya <33
Compliment the user above you.March 24, 2021 02:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mr. Clean, Timber, Tempest, you are known to me by many names, including one of my best friends. I enjoy our many conversations in chat and PMs. You help me through hard times and offer comfort when I need it. Whenever I log in I glance at chat to see if you are there.
Compliment the user above you.March 25, 2021 09:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Torch, I don't know you. You don't know me. I must say that I've seen you around. I looked at your page and the art is beautiful and I like your introduction. Your background's colors blend so well with time (evening to night). I love you how quote you friends, too. I'm weird and do this to random people and characters, but you'd probably be a Bull Terrier. They are mischievious, charming and playful according to the AKC (I've never met one, but know that they're a breed).
Compliment the user above you.March 26, 2021 08:19 AM

w0nd3r

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello there! We haven't met yet, but you seem like a wonderful, and kind person. You seem very chill, and it seems you know quite a bit about dogs :) Your avatar is amazing <3 It's the perfect in between of chibi, and realistic, and I would most definitely buy out some slots if you made an art shop <3 Maybe we can start talking and become friends in the future? All around, you just seem like a fun, kind, chill person to be around and to talk to. <3 <3 :D
Compliment the user above you.March 26, 2021 03:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
All your wolves are so pretty! Especially Soro!
Your familiar's names are funny too!
:D
Compliment the user above you.March 27, 2021 10:54 AM

Jack Of Stars

Darkseeker

Give Award
I don't know you, but I see we're in many of the same fandoms by your bio, and Hestia is gorgeous *^*
Compliment the user above you.March 27, 2021 12:26 PM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
i don't think we've ever talked, but first of all, i am in l o v e with your avatar. the shading, the lighting, the background, the design -- *chef's kiss* i really like the purple theme in your bio, as i actually lowkey like purple (shh don't tell anyone lmao). you honestly seem like a great person to get to know and i wouldn't mind talking to you <3

Forums > Socialize > Games
   1   ..    73    74    75    76    77   ..   90 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us