Wolf Play : Compliment the user above you.
Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:22:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
But dipping them in cacao makes them taste better in my opinion XD

Techno
Do you have time for some pvp?
 Crypto Currency
02:21:17 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no I'm eating Oreos right now lmao
 Amygdala
02:21:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Cacaooo
 Amygdala
02:20:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey techno
 Crypto Currency
02:20:28 Ash (he/they)
Amy, oreooo
 technoblade
02:20:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy!
 Amygdala
02:20:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi cy XD
How are you
 Crypto Currency
02:19:28 Ash (he/they)
Pineapple, I say a royal blue and gold
 Faulty Demons
02:16:54 Ollie, Gold
Hmm, what should I do for the shoes?
-Click-
 technoblade
02:01:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Will

I made stonks on an adopt :D

How're you?
 Destinations End
02:00:02 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Wil :)
 Wilverbeast
01:59:52 Will
@Techy

Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE
 starmutt
01:53:10 marsh | they/it
@Will
oh god they mitosis'ed
 Wilverbeast
01:52:19 Will
Life of a nanny

Like yeah
I watch my lil dude
But NOW

I'm picking up *three* lil dudes from school?!?

Wild
 starmutt
01:50:25 marsh | they/it
elder wolf will not fight for alpha spot.

this was implemented prior to the new breeding system. used to only be able to breed alphas with each other and within packs so elder feature was added as a workaround for that.
 Dire Wolf Haven
01:48:30 Dire, DWH
what does an elder do?
Like what is the difference between it and a normal wolf?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Games
   1   ..    60    61    62    63    64   ..   90 

Compliment the user above you.May 24, 2020 12:26 PM

Corax Noir

Neutral

Give Award

I'm . . . not sure if that counted as a compliment, so I'll compliment both Hallbjorns and Moonrose.

Bjorn, you're first. I know this is pretty much what everyone seems to like about you, but I have to admit, I've always been incredibly envious of your art. On day, I tell myself, I will have some beautiful art like that. Those OCs, man. So many, so beautiful. It dazzles my eyes. But I've also RPed with you, and you're an amazing writer. From what I know of you, you seem to handle things very maturely, and I really do appreciate that. You were one of my earlier friends on here, and were kind enough to let me call you Bjorn (what can I say? I like that name.) You graciously accepted my Christmas gift of OCs, whose quality were complete rubbish compared to all of the fantastic art you have. Thanks, Bjorn. You're the best.

Dark Moonrose, I love your name. It makes me think of black and silver roses, and who doesn't love the look of that? The few wolves you have have very nice names, and Auroria is beautiful. Your flag also cracks me up because on your den page it just looks like two yellow blobs.

Compliment the user above you.May 28, 2020 08:27 PM

CriesInTheNight

Darkseeker

Give Award
Man/woman/other you always make people happy with your sweet comments. and they are always so thoughtful!
Side note: my insecurity is showing, so im here again lol

Edited at May 28, 2020 11:00 PM by CriesInTheNight
Compliment the user above you.May 28, 2020 09:40 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hey! I've never chatted with you, unfortunately, but I see you in forums and chat often! You seem like a wonderful person, and are always sweet and funny. As kind of a side note, I adore your banner! Your palette is also lovely, and it's pretty awesome that you coded it yourself ^^
Compliment the user above you.May 28, 2020 10:58 PM

CriesInTheNight

Darkseeker

Give Award
awe you made my day! feel free to chat any time:)

Boundless said:
Hey! I've never chatted with you, unfortunately, but I see you in forums and chat often! You seem like a wonderful person, and are always sweet and funny. As kind of a side note, I adore your banner! Your palette is also lovely, and it's pretty awesome that you coded it yourself ^^

Edited at May 28, 2020 11:00 PM by CriesInTheNight
Compliment the user above you.May 29, 2020 04:59 AM

Hallbjorns

Lightbringer

Give Award
Boundless~! / Do know ;) You should already know how much I love your art so let's skip over that :D I've come to discover you're quite a determined chatacter. / lowkey insane. I don't know why anyone else would try and animate a whole horse herd >.> But - I guess that's quite the title. You're a pleasure to talk with and - I suppose learn about. You get up to some weird stuff I'll be honest, but - at least you always have some form of reasoning ;) Honestly you're a laugh to hang out with. It's amazing just how much you can cram into a day when you try, and I swear some days are more eventful in your life than a week in mine haha. I can't wait to find out what else you've been up to! And I certainly hope you haven't been eating anything you shouldn't <.<
Compliment the user above you.May 29, 2020 02:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I read your whole bio- Though I haven't talked with you or even seen you around much I can tell that you are an amazing person. You have a great personality and respect others. You are very friendly and always there for those close to you. Your flaws are just a reminder that you are human like everyone else and in spite of them you always try your best to be a good person.
Compliment the user above you.May 29, 2020 06:58 PM

Corax Noir

Neutral

Give Award

Aw, that avatar reminds me of a tragic yet hopeful old-fashioned Pixar short. What beautiful colors. And it matches your pack name so well. But really, that avatar is just wonderful. I love it so much and I'm so jealous of it.

Compliment the user above you.May 30, 2020 08:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You are a fantastic roleplay partner and friend. You're very creative and have always impressed me with your writing skills and ideas. I'm slightly intimidated most of the time, but you weren't supposed to know that ;) I'm glad our paths crossed!
Compliment the user above you.May 30, 2020 08:57 PM

CriesInTheNight

Darkseeker

Give Award
I normally dont comment on those i dont know(makes it sound superficial) but I love your account name, and your personality is basically mine. i mean: Sarcastic check, lover of wolves duh, writer check, procastinator 24/7. I love bastile, fall out boy etc. anywho; would love to get to know ya, seeing as we have these things in common:)
Compliment the user above you.May 30, 2020 09:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I would love to get to know you better! I also don't tolerate hate of any kind and try to spread as much positivity as I can even though I am sarcastic. I absolutely love your banner and think it is so well done. I understand not commenting on people you don't know, but I'm certainly glad you decided to :)

Forums > Socialize > Games
   1   ..    60    61    62    63    64   ..   90 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us