Wolf Play : New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!
Chatbox
 Vulpixles
09:25:35 Pixie, Vul | ♈
My cat always wants to play fetch when I'm trying to do stuff
 Everlasting Torment
09:23:30 Anubis, Samael
Hey
 Eternal Calamity
09:21:17 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fair, glad you've got a couple rps going! Hope you're having fun with them!
 Ámor
09:20:28 On haitus
@Eternal
its fun lol, ive mostly focused on work and stuff but i do have a few rps going on
 Eternal Calamity
09:19:47 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fun, how's that been going?
 Ámor
09:19:06 On haitus
@Eternal
ive bene trying to get back into rping, lol.
 Eternal Calamity
09:18:28 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Glad you've been alright! I've been fine, just about up to the same as the last time we spoke, haha.
 Ámor
09:17:51 On haitus
@eternal
been good, dropped out of college + full time at work now, you?
 Magnus Bane
09:17:41 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
Not sure I like his name. So name suggestions?
 Eternal Calamity
09:17:15 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Hey! Yeah, been a while, how are you?
 Existence
09:16:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You're a spitting image of your mother
 Ámor
09:15:56 On haitus
Eternal**
 Ámor
09:15:43 On haitus
@Eteranl
Hiiii we havent talked in foreverrr
 Eternal Calamity
09:15:23 Calamity, Cal
Just poking my head in after a multiple-month absence, and poking my head back out, lol.
 Azrael
09:13:16 Ash, Khaos
hi chat... is anyone available to talk please? I need to distract my mind... 😓
 Voxtexy
09:09:35 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, yes!! I'm so happy to see that design used omg
 Continental Wolves
09:07:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
-WP Click-
I customized him :D
 Ámor
09:06:46 On haitus
@Vox
xD my work, everyone bought all the cases of water and toilet paper..
 avelexa
09:04:58 lex
whoops!! that was meant for sales chat :')
 Voxtexy
09:04:02 Vox, Corey
I'm pretty sure my coworkers are over me and my speaker lmao

We gotta clean every morning for an hour and the first day of October I immediately threw on a halloween playlist. I'm thinking it's time for round two tomorrow morning, if I can find some more songs that aren't the ones I've already played

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -1
Green Python : -5
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4    5 

New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!October 3, 2018 05:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Plot 1:

Muse A is a werewolf that is pressured to become the next alpha by a disapproving parent who wants their heir to take over and in their efforts they send Muse A to a different pack having trouble with vampires in hopes of Muse A stepping up to the role as future leader. Muse B is a vampire falsely accused of murder by the pack and their fate is in the hands of Muse A who wants nothing to do with the vampire or the punishment of anyone. The alpha gives Muse A a choice to decide the fate of the vampire and Muse A , although not fond of the idea of killing the seemingly innocent vampire decides giving the orders to kill Muse B and agrees to take the vampire as a servant. But both seem not sure what to do? What now?

Plot 2:

A unknowing vampire moves into a town in the territory of a pack of werewolves known for their dominance and their dislike for things with fangs and drink blood. Well, the pack recently named a new alpha and were filled with hope their alpha would keep the reputation standing high and proud. But, what if one night the vampire and werewolf into each other but it doesn't turn into a bloodbath?In fact , what if the wolf found his mate , other half , soulmate? All in the vampire who his pack threatened to kill and how would this work? Was his nose broken and wolf crazy?

Plot 3:

A heir to the role as alpha ran away in hopes of escaping their destiny and unexpectedly find themselves in trouble when they walked into a city full of vampires and unsuspecting human's that don't know about the danger that lurks. The werewolf finds themselves hiding and attempting to mask their scent to hide but accidentally and literally run into a vampire but instead of a blood bath that would have normally occurred the vampire helps the wolf hide in a city full of werewolves. What now?

Edited at October 3, 2018 05:41 PM by Frozen Nightfall
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!October 3, 2018 05:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Plot 1:

Muse A is a werewolf that is pressured to become the next alpha by a disapproving parent who wants their heir to take over and in their efforts they send Muse A to a different pack having trouble with vampires in hopes of Muse A stepping up to the role as future leader. Muse B is a vampire falsely accused of murder by the pack and their fate is in the hands of Muse A who wants nothing to do with the vampire or the punishment of anyone. The alpha gives Muse A a choice to decide the fate of the vampire and Muse A , although not fond of the idea of killing the seemingly innocent vampire decides giving the orders to kill Muse B and agrees to take the vampire as a servant. But both seem not sure what to do? What now?

Plot 2:

A unknowing vampire moves into a town in the territory of a pack of werewolves known for their dominance and their dislike for things with fangs and drink blood. Well, the pack recently named a new alpha and were filled with hope their alpha would keep the reputation standing high and proud. But, what if one night the vampire and werewolf into each other but it doesn't turn into a bloodbath?In fact , what if the wolf found his mate , other half , soulmate? All in the vampire who his pack threatened to kill and how would this work? Was his nose broken and wolf crazy? How could he convince the vampire to trust him?
Plot 3:
A heir to the role as alpha ran away in hopes of escaping their destiny and unexpectedly find themselves in trouble when they walked into a city full of vampires and unsuspecting human's that don't know about the danger that lurks. The werewolf finds themselves hiding and attempting to mask their scent to hide but accidentally and literally run into a vampire but instead of a blood bath that would have normally occurred the vampire helps the wolf hide in a city full of werewolves What happens next?
Name: Ryder Wolfe

Nicknames : Rye (Close friends and family), Rocky (Friends) , other nicknamesthat I forgot

Languages: English, German, Some Italian

Sexuality: Bisexual

Mother: Eliana Rose Wolfe

Father: Jackson Wolfe

Sister (s) : Lacey Wolfe and Oliva Wolfe

Brother (s) : Damian Wolfe (Dead) ,Dominic Wolfe, Oliver Wolfe, Alexander Wolfe

Pet (s):None

Tattoos and piercings:His only tattoo is a very detailed wolf howling that resembles his own wolf on on his back on his right shoulder blade .

Scars: Scars on his arms , knuckles, chest, and shoulders from either random things varying from fist fights to to simply slicing himself with a knife while trying to open a box.

Appearance : Ryder is close in height to both Dominic and Oliver standing at 6'4 with a rather lean but muscular tanned body that is rather scarless body compared to his brothers. His eyes are a cold stormy grey that seem to give him a rather dominant and cold aura which suits him well with his dark chestnut colored hair that could almost be called black that in the right lighting appears to have a red tint. For a male werewolf of his age he is rather large and muscular but not overly with still maintaining a very lean bulid . Ryder tends to wear mainly darker colors with no exact style except he tends to wear a black leather jacket no matter what he wears since it was Damian's before he died and feels the need to keep his older brother with him. Ryder's cheekbones are slightly higher than most males , his canines even in human form are sharp unlike most and gives him a predator look, most of the time shaves but sometimes gets a bit of a stumble, and at times when his hair becomes less of a modern pompadour or quiff whatever he styled it as , it tends to get in his eyes a bit when it is messy.

Wolf's name: Makoce

Wolf appearance:A rather larger wolf with a sleek black coat flecked with shades of silver and a dark ebony mixed in and long legs that cover the ground easily in quick strides. About the length of an Alaskan husky' s but slightly fluffier, his coat his well kept and soft to the touch and would most likely make you run your hands through it if you didn't get bit the first time. His wolf's eyes are a vibrant shade of gold that seem to pierce the soul sometimes in a good or bad way but either way they are the eyes of a watchful predator.

Personality: Ryder appears to be an @$$ to everyone with his cold glare and rude remarks along with generally making life harder on purpose while making it obvious he has a disliking to you. In fact, Ryder tends to even be this way to people he has bonded too but despite his behavior he would never hurt them and even though he doesn't show it he has a very protective and caring side that he saves for those he really cares about after his family seemed to split apart when he younger and in a way it did with one of the siblings dead and two that left the pack. The affect made him rather closed off but if you can get under his crap then you can see how loving , protective, charming, and sometimes childish he can be once he lets you in and will trust you with his life.When he isn't busymaking everyone's life hell he is rather rebellious and stubborn torwards anything his father may have to say which often gets him in trouble which he normally tends to get out of with his fists .

Talents: Boxing, Cooking, Soccer ,Dancing

Likes:Storms, Winter, Coldness, Soccer, Cooking, Boxing, Motorcycles, Sparring/Boxing , Dancing (At time and not in front of people) , Stars, Morning, nights, Music , etc...

Dislikes: His Father, traitors, being lied to ,being surrounded by people, alot more things

Edited at October 3, 2018 05:48 PM by Frozen Nightfall
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!October 4, 2018 10:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Where shall I start on the oldest of the Wolfe siblings? Kyle has the strange but stunning silver eyes that everyone but his only sister has but his manage to stand out the most of the family with his uniquely being an almost silver color with a darker cool grey ring surrounding his beautiful eyes and drawing more attention to them. He has the same dark ,rich , coffee colored hair with a slight red tint but not the almost black color as Oliver's. This male radiates domiance and it is almost impossible to not to find his dark features, 6'7 lean but ripped bulid , high cheekbones, amodern pompadour which is normally messy and sometimes gets in his eyes , olive colored skin, and intimidating male attractive. Kyle gives off a bit of a bad boy look with the black leather jacket that he seems never to take off due to the fact it was his father's before he got murdered now Kyle wears it all the time and tends to wear alot of plain tee- shirts and jeans sometimes of rare occasions he doesn't wear the jacket. Kyle quite a few scars the more faint and place scars are mainly on his knuckles and on his arms but on his chest , back , shoulders, and other places there are larger scars from his past work and his highschool years.

Edited at October 4, 2018 10:32 PM by Complicated
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!October 4, 2018 10:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kyle is honestly hard to deal with at times since he finds other's fustration rather amusing and he can seem cold and agressive torwards most people and will make it known if he doesn't like you. Cocky, rebellious, intelligent, persistent, and agressive it is no wonder he is now an Ex FBI agent .The guy honestly has a hard time bonding with others and showing affection due to almost everyone in his life betraying or leaving him behind starting when he was only 13 which affected him greatly and made him go to cutting himself as a teenager but eventaully gave up with that and focused his energy on school so much that he forgot what affection from others felt like. Yes, Kyle is rude and hard to deal with most of the time but once you get accepted he becomes more of a gentle , affectionate, loyal protector that honestly would end his life for you to be safe since he currently is alone because he pushes people away. He is a curious person and tends to be persistent until he gets what he wants and enjoys the thrill of doing something he is not supposed to and likes to bring other's along with him . Kyle may not openly express his emotions but he is a kind person underneath his layers of walls and lies that are told so flawlessly even himself believes them and He would rather die than let anyone get hurt even if it is only a stranger and has a soft spot for animals and kid movies like Moana not that he would ever agree to the fact he also like to read.

Edited at October 4, 2018 10:49 PM by Complicated
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!October 8, 2018 10:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sexuality:Pansexual
Which Horseman?:Horseman of pestilence
Originally Came From (Place they were born or raised in):
Personality: Oliver is honestly rather quiet being more of an observer since he is afraid of getting attached or messing anything up because of what he is. He likes to watch regular people and longs to join in and be part of something again but knowing the fact he can't makes him rustrated and he tends to take this out on people that approach him by acting rude and cold which people tend to react badly to in fear because of his size and aura that scare everyone away and the fact he is noticeably strong doesn't help. Oliver considers apocalypse his best friend since he hasn't had much human interaction in his life so when he does let someone in he may become very protective and possecive since moat human emotions are alot for him to handle since after being alone so long he feels numb with only fustration being a familiar feeling.
Appearance:Oliver is unusually tall, standing at 6'7 with a bit more of a lanky bulid with wide, powerful shoulders and strong muscled while still maintaining a slightly lengthy look to him. His features are rather attractive while giving him a dark appearance with his dark chocolate colored eyes that seem give people the feeling of unease while his hair is vibrant dirty blonde that shines gold in the light and slightly softening the dark aura surrounding him while his skin is a light tan. His cheekbones are slightly higher than most , jawline sharp, skin smooth unless he doesn't shave then there is sometimes a slight stubble, and his hair is normally either messy , styled in a pompadour , or in a quiff. Oilver wears a lot of black or dsrk colors hoping not to attract attention so he tends to wear alot of dark colored hoodies, ripped jeans, and either vans or converse. He does have one tattoo on his back of Apocalypse and the name of his deceased older brother on his left forearm. His body is cover in scars from various things that he would not tell you about no matter how much you beg and pester the man.
Brief History: Lived in the busy city of Portland Oregon with his family of four until his older brother and best friend, Alex, died in a car crash after getting drunk at a party and getting killed in a car crash. Next things began getying weird with these strange shadows, whispers of a place called Death Creek Hollow, nightmares, visions, memories that were forgotten all came to him into eventaully he saw a horse one night in a dark alley. Oliver had been pushed into the alley and cornered with a group of men with knives when the green mist appeared then the high pitched whinnie of a horse and it suddenly was all clear. He packed everything up and left his former life behind to pursue this calling when he moved to Death Creek Hollow.
Likes {Optional}:
Dislikes {Optional}:
Love Interest(s) Or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Or Spouse (Just specify which) {Optional}:
What Did They Name Their Horse?: Apocalypse
Horse Description: Apocalypse is a abnormally large black stallion with the large nostrils and eyes of an Arab but the body , mane , and feathered fetlock similar to that of a friesian which is ear the similarities between Apocalypse and a regular horse end. His muscles are strong but his body appears to be worn down to the point you can see his hip bone and ribs which are signs of extreme sickness and close to death but donr be fooled by his appearance. Apocalypse has frighteningly bright green eyes that have a slightly lighter green orbs and a small black pupil and his eyes glow unnaturally bright in darkness. A glowing green mist follows the stallion around which is a sign of his presence and normally smell the strong smell of sickness on his breath whem he is close enough for you to see the green gas come out of his flared nostrils.Unlike a normal horse Apocalypse doesn't have all have flat teeth but only his molars are flat while his front teeth are flat , sharp, and pointed and his Hobbes are extremely sharp which makes them even deadlier with their size and power.
Horse Personality: Apocalypse is a rather chill horse and is basically bomb proof and rarely spooks so when he does lash out (which is rare) it's own purpose. He is very protective and cautious when it comes to Oliver and chases anyone off with his sharp hooves if they get too close.
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!October 20, 2018 05:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lacey raised a brow and glared at Alex " Du kocht für Axel!" (You cook for Axel!) She scolded slapping the tall man on the back of his head before glaring at Axel. " You burn my kicthen you get the besen an deinem Kopf" ( Broom to your head) She promised with a swing of her hair and Alex began laughing. " Don't upset the woman, trust me , she is like a mama bear" He explained before taking Axel's hand in his own with a smile " Now let's start the tour of the pack house before the warriors and hungers come in for food" Alex said before pulling Axel towards the kicthen.

Edited at October 22, 2018 11:59 AM by Chain Reactions
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!October 20, 2018 05:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
To say the least my boredom made me do something very unusual while waiting for Keni to come home; clean. It turns out that I can actaully clean and it isn't that bad but, it would be embarssing to see Keni's reaction especially with the fact he would most likely not let me live that down. After a while of cleaning I looked around quite proud of myself because I managed to clean all of my crap up and shoved all of Keni's things onto one side of the couch so he would be forced to clean his stuff up. Frowning, I eventaully checked my phone and was about o answer his text but decided against it and was about to turn the phone back off when I got a text from Carter .

Carter: Hey Rye, Hellis is having another party tonight ;D

Ryder: I am busy tonight .

Carter: Come on! :/

I frowned feeling gulity because either way someone is going to be unhappy but Keni wouldn't mid, right? The gulity still followed me as I replied back to his text.

Ryder: Fine. What time?

Carter: Apparently it starts at 8...

Maybe I could not skip out on Keni by leaving to the party after or perhaps I should invite him ? I frowned just settling on asking Keni when he gets home as I tossed the phone onto the half of the couch that wasn't covered in Keni's crap and ran a hand through my now rather messy dark chestnut colored hair and waited for my roommate to arrive which wasn't long because apparently I wasted enough time earlier that Keni soon opened the door and he looked rather nervous.

" What's wrong with you bad day at work?" I teased standing up from the couch and strolling over to him in long strides ruffling his hair in hopes of getting a fiesty respinse from him. " Also, it appears that the clean fairy as appeared while you were away at work but decided to toss all your crap on the couch" I stated with a straight face before cracking a smile and chuckling mainly to myself.

Edited at October 20, 2018 05:48 PM by Chain Reactions
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!October 25, 2018 05:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The bus came to a screeching halt the six guards in the front of the blood-stained bus jumped to their feet tasers in the hands ready as the woops and hollers sounded throughout cramped bus full of teenagers all there for a reason. Of course, everyone stood up expecting to be led out of the bus some looked bored , other nervous, and a few rare faces appeared almost excite to be finally out of this hell hole and get to stretch their legs.

One guard cleared his throat ,the only one without a taser, and stepped forwards with a wolfish smirk on his rugged features as he scanned over the crowd, " Ah, fresh meat I see! Well newbies, you are about to enter wolf territory so beware" He purred before the bus doors swung open to reveal the place that they would be spending yhe rest of their year in the bording highschool known as the wolf territory by many and looking into the chain link fence with barbed wire lean-ins there were the wolves watching the newbie like they were prey and by the sounds of their yelling and rude beckoning to the souls on the bus they were picking their prey. " Alright rabbits! Enough staring! Single file line out NOW I am not afraid to turn you into fried food" The guards voice rang out as he turned on his taser and glared at each face on the face individually.

Edited at October 25, 2018 05:24 PM by Complicated
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!October 26, 2018 08:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=27814&page=1
Juvenile Delinquent boarding school RP! Need more wolves , newbies, and rabbits!
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!October 27, 2018 10:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fullname:Hunter Jasper Romano
Sexuality:Homosexual
Room number:A412
Crush (s) {optional} :None yet
Relationship Status:Single and willing to kill anybody that isn't his roommate
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?:No.
Appearance:Standing at 6'8 ; Hunter is quite intimidating with thick , soft, messy short black locks on his head with tips that sometimes reach his green-blue eyes if he turns is head at the right angle. His body is scarred and very well muscled but not in a sick animalistic way but it is clear that he is power by the wall his muscles ripples under his dark clothes when he moves or throws a punch . Hunter is quite attractive with his left eye being a beautiful jade green eye and his right eye a stunning icy blue with contracts well with his slightly tanned skin with a bit more cream than an olive toned skin and his think messy oynx black hair. His facial structure is well defined with a sharp clean jawline, somewhat thick brows,high cheekbones, and cold but observant eyes.Hunter tends to dress simply in dark colors with a pair of black combat boots .
Personality :Cold, distant, anti-social, and a ticking time bomb are the perfect way to describe Hunter Romano who probably hasn't talked to a human for years and tends to get rather nervous when close to other human's which is rare considering the fact most are scared of him and he doesn't like others especially touching. Hunter may seem calm and silent most of the time but once he get pissed all hell's loose and it is almost impossible to stop is rage and pain from his past he keeps hidden. Although he can be a dangerous bomb, he gets attached to things rather quickly and even though he isn't a fan of other human's with poor social skills he shows his fondness by becoming protective, without losing his calm of course, and by sharing his gummy bears. Yes, the guy has a soft spot and maybe an addiction to the bears but you blame him in this hell hole he is stuck in?

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us