Wolf Play : New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!
Chatbox
 Ámor
09:20:28 On haitus
@Eternal
its fun lol, ive mostly focused on work and stuff but i do have a few rps going on
 Eternal Calamity
09:19:47 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fun, how's that been going?
 Ámor
09:19:06 On haitus
@Eternal
ive bene trying to get back into rping, lol.
 Eternal Calamity
09:18:28 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Glad you've been alright! I've been fine, just about up to the same as the last time we spoke, haha.
 Ámor
09:17:51 On haitus
@eternal
been good, dropped out of college + full time at work now, you?
 Magnus Bane
09:17:41 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
Not sure I like his name. So name suggestions?
 Eternal Calamity
09:17:15 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Hey! Yeah, been a while, how are you?
 Existence
09:16:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You're a spitting image of your mother
 Ámor
09:15:56 On haitus
Eternal**
 Ámor
09:15:43 On haitus
@Eteranl
Hiiii we havent talked in foreverrr
 Eternal Calamity
09:15:23 Calamity, Cal
Just poking my head in after a multiple-month absence, and poking my head back out, lol.
 Azrael
09:13:16 Ash, Khaos
hi chat... is anyone available to talk please? I need to distract my mind... 😓
 Voxtexy
09:09:35 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, yes!! I'm so happy to see that design used omg
 Continental Wolves
09:07:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
-WP Click-
I customized him :D
 Ámor
09:06:46 On haitus
@Vox
xD my work, everyone bought all the cases of water and toilet paper..
 avelexa
09:04:58 lex
whoops!! that was meant for sales chat :')
 Voxtexy
09:04:02 Vox, Corey
I'm pretty sure my coworkers are over me and my speaker lmao

We gotta clean every morning for an hour and the first day of October I immediately threw on a halloween playlist. I'm thinking it's time for round two tomorrow morning, if I can find some more songs that aren't the ones I've already played
 Boo
09:00:13 Chrissy
tay,
nothing good out of that lot. </3
 Old Money
08:57:26 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Vennenum
08:55:53 Venn/Venne
Was so bored I went to check banners and avis... and immediately reset someone's banner on accident. <.<

so y'all are safe. lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -1
Green Python : -5
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4    5 

New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 7, 2018 09:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alex growled at the idea of calling the vampire by his name " I know I can call you by your name. I just don't want to" Alex said in a bored tone as he rolled his eyes ." Your lying. Don't lie to me. You get the room and I get the couch. And tomorrow you can grab your stuff." Alex said his husky voice giving off a 'Don't argue with me vibe' which he hoped would stop the rabbit from asking questions. He halted at the vampire when he heard his solution " That wouldn't work and I rarely head to the pack house anymore" He said with a shrug as he ran his hand through his hair so it was no longer in his eyes. " Also, I am not the type to keep slaves since I don't really like being around other's unless I have to " Alex sighed and stood up. " We should head over soon so we can get this over with but I suggest you dont follow us on the hint because you basically are a rabbit surrounded by wolves. "

Alex suddenly stiffened when Axel talked about the bite and found it hard to stop himself from growling. " It's not you fault but you can take blood from anywhere else just don't touch my neck ever again. It's not yours to touch and will never be " He growled still not able to touch his own neck yet and it was wrong for the rabbit to be able to touch such a weak spot without even knowing what he did to the wolf.

Edited at September 7, 2018 09:27 PM by Chain Reactions
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 7, 2018 09:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The sound of glass shattering across the floor startled the tired man who was laying on his desk and his tired , silvery , eyes widened in realization as he head jolted up and his once neat pompadour was messy and sticking out in different directions. " I have been waiting for you to wake up. What are you still doing here , Boss man? Attempting to stay up all night doing work?" A deep , sarcastic voice mumbled behind him and he didn't even have to turn around to know it was Bear. Well, his name was Issac but due to his name bear personality, size , and strength he was known to friends and the whole station as Bear. " What time is it?" Alex muttered as he tried to take his hair and swept it out of his now awake eyes as he grabbed the case file and stood up only to sit back down from the weight of his gun belt before he stood up again like nothing happened but he was clearly a mess.

" I need to get home to Olivia! Bye Bear!" He called forgetting the broken coffee mug as he rushed out only to be greeted by the cold air and darkness as he sighed and frowned before he began walking the dark streets but he wasn't cold due to his uniform having long sleeves as he speed-walked down the streets. It had been a year since he watched Jessica jump off a building while he was on duty. Each day he struggled to get through it and the only thing stopping him from letting his depression take his body and life was his sister who was waiting for her big brother to get home since she was still grieving the death of their mother. Alex had never been found of the woman since she seemed to hate him and he didn't miss her life but what it did to his sister when she was 15 made him feel bad for not caring so now he was her only family left since their father left them before his little sister was born.

The police detective looked like a zombie whenever he wasn't hiding behind a mask, on a case, or running after a criminal. That didn't mean he wasn't protective or possessive which seemed to be the only two traits that showed the most out of his dampened personality since he would take a billet or gladly punch anyone or anything that threatened anything or anyone close to him without a second thought or even a first one. Alex stared at the ground as he focused on the small things that surrounded him like the dogs barking , trees moving in the wind , car headlights passing him as he followed his feet in the right direction that would eventually bring him home to his sister.

Edited at September 7, 2018 09:54 PM by Chain Reactions
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 8, 2018 09:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:

Nicknames:

Sexuality:

Mother:

Father:

Sister (s) :

Brother (s) :

Pet (s):

Relationship Status:

Current job:

Tattoos and piercings:

Scars:

Appearance :

Personality:
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 8, 2018 06:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Kaden Wolff

Nicknames: Kay (Friends and older brother) , Little Rabbit ( Hunter)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Mother: Rosalind Morozov

Father: Dominic Wolff (Dead) , Oliver Morozov ( Stepdad)

Sister (s) : None

Brother (s) : Hunter Wolff ( 29, alive)

Pet (s): None unless you count his cactus. He would really like a pet dog though...

Relationship Status: Single

Current job: Coffee shop barista/ Supervisor

Tattoos and piercings: Kaden has a nose hoop nostril piercing on his right nostril .

Scars: Kaden does have scars which he received from his high school bullies but always just shrugs and says he doesn't know how he got them. He has scars all over his body some small and faint but thicker bands of scar tissue on his back and chest.

Appearance : Kaden only stands at 5'6 , has two hazel colored eyes that have chocolate brown centers surrounded by a stunning jade green with gold and silver specks shot throughout them, his hair is a dark , rich, shade of coffee with a golden undertone and light pink tips but plans to grow it out a bit then cut it so he can have his natural care color completely ( Because he lost a bet and now he has light rose-petal-pink tips abd gets teased by his brother) which is normally styled in a messy quiff that tends to get in his eyes sometimes since he doesnt really style it unless he has a reason to , his body isn't super skinny or muscular but is lean and well taken care of with a flat stomach with very faded lines and a v-line going down ,and porcelain colored skin that has a slightly tanned look in the summer with a light dusting of freckles on his high cheekbones that are only really noticeable when he blushes. Kaden tends to where alot of goodies or plain tee-shirt with ripped sunny jeans and converse but colors and patterns tend to change with his mood and the weather. He does where other things but that is what he is none for wearing when he isn't at work or dressed up for anything.

Personality: Kaden is very... Friendly and shy to say the least and it is amazing he has yet to been murdered by somebody since he will help anyone really. He can be a bit shy at first but he can also be feisty if you upset him which his basically the only thing that is keeping him from getting murdered or kidnapped so far since he can be very persistent at what he wants as well as patient. Kaden can be lazy at times whoch explains his apartment... Which is an mess but not un-livable. If he were to see an injured person on the street he would without a second thought help them even if the refuse and if he needs to the them down to let him help. Kaden can also be very emotional and a bit clingy as well as possessive. He can get very possessive and jealous and Hunter always used to tease him about how he was a Angel with a demon side.

Edited at September 21, 2018 09:23 PM by Complicated
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 11, 2018 05:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Hunter Wolff

Nicknames: Big Bear (Kaden ), Bossman (Close Friends but mainly Carter)

Mother: Rosalind Morozov

Zodiac : Taurus

Father: Dominic Wolff (Dead) , Oliver Morozov ( Stepdad)

Brother (s) : Kaden wolff (16)

Pet (s): None unless you count his cactus. He would really like a pet dog though...

Relationship Status: Single but flirty

Current job: Coffee shop Barista/ Supervisor

Tattoos and piercings:None

Scars: Hunter as quite alot of scars scattered across his body from small things like accidentally cutting himself while playing with a knife to scars from fights . His largest scar goes from his right shoulder down to the small of his back with hick scare tissue and one going from his collar bone and across his torso. Both were from the car accident that killed his father.

Appearance : Hunter stands at 6'4 , has two hazel colored eyes that have chocolate brown centers surrounded by a stunning jade green with gold and silver specks shot throughout them, his hair is a dark , rich, shade of coffee with a golden undertone and white but plans to grow it out a bit then cut it so he can have his natural care color completely which is normally styled in a messy modern pompadour that tends to get in his eyes sometimes since he doesn't really style it unless he has a reason to , his body is lean but muscular with a clear V-Line pointing down , He has high cheekbones and a defined jawline , and skin that is slightly more tanned then Kaden's porcelain skin.

Personality: Hunter is the opposite of his younger brother being his is quite flirty and confident with a temper . In fact, Hunter is well known for getting into fights if he takes something personal.He is often referred to by Kaden as big bear do to his possessive and over-protective nature which has caused him to get into plenty of fights with his brother's bullies as well as with friends. Hunter is quite moody so he may act friendly and charming one moment to a demon in the next which may hurt others especially since he isn't very touchy or affectionate most of the time and is only affectionate in a real way to certain people. In general he is friendly with a natural tendency to flirt unless he actually is fond of someone then he tends to be more serious and not a pushy. He persistent , stubborn , aloof at times, and not always aware of other's feelings but tends to feel bad and apologizes afterwards if he well, even cares about you. If not, then your just going to be forgotten .

Edited at September 11, 2018 06:37 PM by Complicated
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 16, 2018 07:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Ryder Alexander

Nicknames: I ran out of ideas for nicknames that I haven't used yet...

Mother: Rosalind Valen

Father: Tristin Alexander (Deceased) , Austin Valen (Step Father)

Brother (s) : Carson Alexander (16)

Pet (s): Nope, unless you count Mr. Harry , he is the weird hairy cactus that looks soft but shall attack your hand if you pet. If he were to actaully have a pet it would be a dog, a large dog to be exact.

Relationship Status: *Gives the glare of death *The only reason I am single is because I can't date myself!

Current job: Coffee shop Barista/ Supervisor

Languages: English ,German

Tattoos and piercings:None yet...

Scars: Some small scars on his body from random things but nothing noticeable.

Appearance : Ryder can easily before referred to as attractive , he stands at 6'4 with a lean bulid with a only slightly faded 6 pack that fades down to his define v-line pointing down on his olive colored skin. Ryder has a very dark shade of straight black hair that is normally either styled in a quiff or on days he doesn't get around to dealing with it then it becomes this slightly wavy mess that tends to fall in his both stunning and imadating green eyes a lot. His eyes are a stunning shade of jade green surrounded by emerald green with a darker green ring as and outer layer while there is specks of silver and gold throughout his irises and along with his dark hair, high cheekbones , large body , husky and deep voice , and imitdating glare he can be found quite frightening when he is frustrated. The guy tends to wear a lot of dark colored ripped jeans, sweat pants, and jackets and hoodies . Lets not forget his sunglasses and very rarely, hats .Yes, sometimes he goes go without a shirt but never has his chest bare unless he is working out or just hanging out in his dorm since he sees no reason to. Most of the time his face has a annoyed or irritated look that takes iver his face since he tends to get frustrated easily and feels generally annoyed a lot of the time.It is hard to make him bush but when he does it tends to vary from a light rose pink that just barely dusts his cheekbones or if he really gets flustered it will be a bright red that takes over his high cheekbones and spreads across his nose as well as he ears but even if he looks like a lobster his ears only seem to be a light rose pink if he even gets flustered enough to add some color to his ears.

Personality: Ryder is a stubborn one for sure with a competitive nature that makes it hard for him to back down especially when he doesn't exactly mind a fist fight if it comes down to it which happens a lot since he doesn't exactly always have a filter and he gets frustrated easily . The guy's life is coffee, food, parties , drama, and boxing so he blurs the lines between lazy and crazy. This moody mess is a bit of a flirt when it comes to anyone he finds attractive and anyone who is uncomfortable with his flirting he tends to focus on so he can get a good laugh out of it later. Ryder , despite being flirty, refuses to let anyone get close enough to be able to have a true relationships with him after losing his trust in other's with his high school girlfriend who cheated on him with his best friend right after his dad died in a car accident and plus, it's more fun just to win over hearts and break them. When it comes to close friends and his little brother he is quite protective and caring even though he doesn't show affection very often but when he does he makes it known he is showing the chosen person affection.

Edited at September 17, 2018 04:59 PM by Chain Reactions
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 17, 2018 09:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alex stepped our of the shower before quickly getting dressed in a pair of shorts , a plain tee-shirt, and a light grey hoodie befire finally deciding to do something with his hair and slicked back his pompadour neatly and slightly to the side . His face had a light blush on his high cheekbones as he remembered last night and felt a mix of emotions torwards what he told Axel since he sometimes made himself believe his own lies whoch was why he was so good at lying about a lot of things. " You know you want to do it again. You better hope he feels the same way." The wolf responded to his thoughts and Alex just rolled his eyes and he continued to cover up the hickeys left by Axel. " No " Was all Alex muttered as he walked out of the room sensing a change in the at no he crossed his arms across his chest and stood their for a moment looking for what caused it befire moving to sit next to Axel aince he felt the need to be close to him and he couldn't tell if it was himself or the pull.

Despite not knowing what was off it triggered a protective reaction from him and despite him no t physically protecting Axel he sat there trying to understand what changed in the house since he couldn't put his finger on it. " Are you ready to go?" Alex asked hid voice a dlightly deeper tone ,turning his head to watch Axel without touching him in some sort of self preservation . Everyone has left his life has done so in a very dramatic and negative way and if he were to get attached to a vampire who someone hurt or betrayed him then that would be enough to make him crumble which was why he acted hot and cold because in a way he couldn't exactly find trust in Axel.

With a groan ad he rolled his shoulders and sighed he stood up from the couch before making himself a glass of water and leaned against the back of the couch as he drank. " After we get your stuff we can come back to put it away and that gives you a chance to take a shower before we head out so I can show you the territoryaince you will be spending a lot of time around the pack because of my position..." He commented still planning on showing Axel a good point for stargazing.

Edited at September 17, 2018 10:00 AM by Chain Reactions
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 30, 2018 12:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Olivia Rose Wolfe

Sexuality: Bi

Mother: Rosalind Wolfe

Father: Jackson Wolfe

Sister (s) : Melanie Wolfe

Brother (s) : Dominic Wolfe, Oliver Wolfe, Alexander Wolfe, and Kaden Wolfe

Pet (s):None

Current job: Has none but spends most of her time doing chores at the packhouse.

Tattoos and piercings:

Scars:

Appearance :

Personality:

Edited at September 30, 2018 12:41 PM by Complicated
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 30, 2018 12:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Olivia Rose Wolfe

Nicknames : Liv, Livy , Rose , etc..

Sexuality: Bi

Mother: Rosalind Wolfe

Sister (s) : Melanie Wolfe

Brother (s) : Dominic Wolfe, Oliver Wolfe, Alexander Wolfe, and Kaden Wolfe

Current job: Has none but spends most of her time doing chores at the packhouse.

Tattoos and piercings:

Scars:

Appearance : Olivia stands at 5'5 being slightly shorter than her older sister and with a lean bulid with a thin waist , long legs , meduim sized breasts , and fair skin with a warm undertone that is slightly tanned. Her hair is a dark chestnut color that is often compared to coffee and cinnamon with a golden undertone that makes her seem like she had highlights in the right lightng and ends at her waist . Just like the rest of the Wolfe siblings she has intense stormy grey eyes that seem to go more torwards silver than a dark grey and her intersting orbs are surrounded by a darker grey ring and a lighter shade of silver close to the pupil. She has high cheekbones , long and dark eyelashes, a few freckles sprinkling on her cheekbones that arent really noticeable until she blushes , and neatly arched eyebrows . Olivia does like doing her make up despite she isn't ever noticed unless it is by the pups or if she makes a mistake. She tends to wear along of causal clothes like jeans ,hoodies , converse , etc as well as wear her long chestnut hair in a pony tail or a bun while she is doing chores but prefers to have it down on her free time or when she is planning to shift.

Wolf appearance: A rather small but lithe

Personality: In Rp...

Edited at September 30, 2018 01:17 PM by Chain Reactions
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!October 2, 2018 09:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Ryder Wolfe

Nicknames : Rye (Close friends and family), Rocky (Friends) , other nicknamesthat I forgot

Languages: English, German, Some Italian

Sexuality: Bisexual

Mother: Eliana Rose Wolfe

Sister (s) : Lacey Wolfe and Oliva Wolfe

Brother (s) : Damian Wolfe (Dead) ,Dominic Wolfe, Oliver Wolfe, Alexander Wolfe

Tattoos and piercings:His only tattoo is a very detailed wolf howling that resembles his own wolf on on his back on his right shoulder blade .

Scars: Scars on his arms , knuckles, chest, and shoulders from either random things varying from fist fights to to simply slicing himself with a knife while trying to open a box.

Appearance : Ryder is close in height to both Dominic and Oliver standing at 6'4 with a rather lean but muscular tanned body that is rather scarless body compared to his brothers. His eyes are a cold stormy grey that seem to give him a rather dominant and cold aura which suits him well with his dark chestnut colored hair that could almost be called black that in the right lighting appears to have a red tint. For a male werewolf of his age he is rather large and muscular but not overly with still maintaining a very lean bulid . Ryder tends to wear mainly darker colors with no exact style except he tends to wear a black leather jacket no matter what he wears since it was Damian's before he died and feels the need to keep his older brother with him. Ryder's cheekbones are slightly higher than most males , his canines even in human form are sharp unlike most and gives him a predator look, most of the time shaves but sometimes gets a bit of a stumble, and at times when his hair becomes less of a modern pompadour or quiff whatever he styled it as , it tends to get in his eyes a bit when it is messy.

Wolf's name: Makoce

Wolf appearance:A rather larger wolf with a sleek black coat flecked with shades of silver and a dark ebony mixed in and long legs that cover the ground easily in quick strides. About the length of an Alaskan husky' s but slightly fluffier, his coat his well kept and soft to the touch and would most likely make you run your hands through it if you didn't get bit the first time. His wolf's eyes are a vibrant shade of gold that seem to pierce the soul sometimes in a good or bad way but either way they are the eyes of a watchful predator.

Personality: Ryder appears to be an @$$ to everyone with his cold glare and rude remarks along with generally making life harder on purpose while making it obvious he has a disliking to you. In fact, Ryder tends to even be this way to people he has bonded too but despite his behavior he would never hurt them and even though he doesn't show it he has a very protective and caring side that he saves for those he really cares about after his family seemed to split apart when he younger and in a way it did with one of the siblings dead and two that left the pack. The affect made him rather closed off but if you can get under his crap then you can see how loving , protective, charming, and sometimes childish he can be once he lets you in and will trust you with his life.When he isn't busy making everyone's life hell he is rather rebellious and stubborn torwards anything his father may have to say which often gets him in trouble which he normally tends to get out of with his fists .

Talents: Boxing, Cooking, Soccer ,Dancing

Likes:Storms, Winter, Coldness, Soccer, Cooking, Boxing, Motorcycles, Sparring/Boxing , Dancing (At time and not in front of people) , Stars, Morning, nights, Music , etc...

Dislikes: His Father, traitors, being lied to ,being surrounded by people, alot more things

Edited at October 3, 2018 05:11 PM by Frozen Nightfall

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us