Wolf Play : Umbras Characters - DNP
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
01:18:27 
Floof!
 Revelry
01:18:15 Rev
Salem
I don't mind during spring/summer. But I like to only explore the jungle during winter, it's the only terrain that the color change doesn't bother my eyes
 ZEFHYR
01:17:39 
oh a pumpkin or corn
 starmutt
01:16:28 marsh | they/it
ok not helping lol should've just picked one
 Salem
01:16:21 Bell
Rev
I'd love that too :')
Selecting which terrain you want quests from would be great
All of my quests are in the forest currently
 ZEFHYR
01:15:54 
:) / ;)
 Revelry
01:15:32 Rev
I wish I could select a terrain to take quests in, I hate going o forest during winter
 Floof
01:15:24 Floodgates
Magnus,
I get that a lot xD aha
 ZEFHYR
01:15:05 
hm well that might shut me up then if i could buy them all
 OCCULTIST
01:13:40 Man Lover
It's only been like.. a day since the bug was reported. There's still a whole month left of the event, you'll be able to buy the decor soon
 Magnus Bane
01:13:11 Mag/Maggy
I keep reading floof as floor
 Floof
01:12:20 Floodgates
Thea ¹ and Claudette ³ playfully wrestle over a patch of sunlight

Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

Madam, that is a child 😟
 starmutt
01:11:43 marsh | they/it
answer the question ong
 Salem
01:11:32 Bell
Paws for 7up fridge?
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
01:11:12 
starmutt i cant fix it
 ZEFHYR
01:10:25 
good grief i have mushrooms i want to spend on this event. my mushrooms are hot to trot
 starmutt
01:10:02 marsh | they/it
which decor do you even want man
 starmutt
01:09:09 marsh | they/it
damn ok fix it then
 starmutt
01:08:52 marsh | they/it
yeah i just linked to the purchase bug as an example lol
 OCCULTIST
01:08:42 Man Lover
just give it a minute 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Brown Bear : +2
Mountain Lion : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Umbras Characters - DNPJuly 24, 2020 02:32 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Pallavi

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Appearance:

spring-break-by-wolfenphotography-d67rsag-fullview.jpg

snowy-residence-by-wolfenphotography-d7ag12t-fullview.jpg

[credit for all goes to wolfenphotography on da]

Pallavi is a female standing quite tall for her gender. Standing at around 35-36 inches, nearly three feet, she is a sight to behold, especially considering she has muscle as well. Her legs are long and slender, while her body is muscular and lithe at the same time. Despite her masculine body type, she looks regal and elegant, which strikes her as odd.

Her coat is long and thick, ideal for colder enviornments, so it cane become a hassle when warm weather arrives. It's a pure white, though there are parts upon her back that is a darker cream. Palliva's pelt is usually clean, but sometimes, she gets it dirty on purpose so that she may live a little bit. What can a little dirt do? Kill her?

Her nose is a coal black, her eyes yellow, almost red, giving her an odd look when it comes to her face.

the-best-joke-i-ve-ever-heard-by-wolfenphotography-d5he7hs-fullview.jpg

Personality: Pallavi is a wise and gentle creature, always preferring the peaceful options versus the violent ones. You would hardly ever see her step out of line or address somebody with hostility, not unless truly provoked or threatened. She has a playful nature, always doing small, silly things to encourage others to fool around and play a game with her.

While that side of her personality is evidently clear, there is another side of her that is headstrong and powerful, always speaking with honesty and truth and ensuring that her voice is heard. Pallavi dislikes being ignored and dismissed, so she does whatever she pleases to ensure that she is understood. Opinionated, she always speaks clearly when she disagrees with something, no matter what. Everybody's voices should be heard, should they not? For the most part, she is kind, but the moment she is provoked, she can act rude and cold.

When failing a task, Pallavi isn't one to simply quit. No, she will strive to get better until she succeeds the task and passes with flying colours. The dame dislikes being beaten and one-upped. She is selfless and courageous, sticking up for others if they're being walked over and put down. Pallavi dislikes those who believe that they're better than everybody else, and if she sees this behaviour, you guess it, she'll call them out.

The female trusts easily, always letting others into her heart. More often than not, she doesn't regret doing so. She likes to think that she's good at making friends, as she's a good talker and listener, and quite social. Mind you, she's energetic, but just the right touch. Pallavi is affectionate, always enjoying contact and attempting to make others smile to the point where she can be considered annoying. She enjoys being a voice for others, especially if they can't speak up for themselves. One way or another, she's a good individual to have as a friend. Pallavi can listen to you, offer advice, play with you, make you laugh, and most importantly, rip another's head off dare anybody disrespect those she cares about.

Other:

the-last-words-of-a-leader-by-wolfenphotography-d8j1ytf-fullview.jpg

Edited at September 6, 2020 08:29 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Umbras Characters - DNPSeptember 2, 2020 06:08 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Appearance:

sunbathing-by-khalliysgraphy-dbbnex8-pre.jpg

fluffer-by-khalliysgraphy-db5256s-pre.jpg

[credit for all go to Khalliysgraphy on da]

Personality:

Other:

Umbras Characters - DNPSeptember 2, 2020 06:11 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Appearance:

wolf-science-center-new-29-by-lakela-d4xjnmb-fullview.jpg

[credit for all goes to Lakela on da]

Personality:

Other:

wolf-science-center-new-17-by-lakela-d4l27a5-fullview.jpg

Edited at September 6, 2020 08:45 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Umbras Characters - DNPSeptember 6, 2020 08:56 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Belinda

"Bel"

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
Meaning: "Pretty Snake"

Appearance:

d6ruat6-ea52447b-2118-4819-b67f-e7e336aae439.jpg

morning-gym-by-wincey-d52l23o-fullview.jpg

[credit for all goes to Wincey on da]

Bel is a dame of average height, standing at approximately 30 inches with a weight of over 120 pounds. Her physique is that of a pure lithe one. With long slender legs, her body is best used for running and remaining stealthy, rather than physically fighting another.

Bel's pelt is a pretty one, with many vibrant colours that make it up. There are evident colours of red, white, black, brown, and gray all spanning around her coat, giving her a unique look. The redness of her pelt remains mainly upon her face, neck, and sides, as well as upon her ears. Her ears have the most striking red, while the other reds are more subtle.

Upon her face, legs, and underbelly, a soft white is seen, though it's not as noticeable, as there isn't much of this colour. The blackness of her pelt is mainly upon her back and tail, where it darkens from a brown into obsidian. It is also seen upon her nose, while the gray of her body is mainly seen upon Bel's face and neck. Her eyes are a striking yellow, though at times, they appear to be more orange, such as when the sun isn't shining upon them.

Overall, there are hardly any scars littering her body. Only a few, though they are hidden among her pelt away from open eyes.

Personality: Bel is domineering, manipulative, and very loyal. She is the one who, if has everything, would want even more, making her greedy in ways. The female is an obsessive overachiever with a shaky moral fiber. If she wishes to obtain something, then Bel will go to great lengths to get what she desires.

Despite her ruthlessness, the female can be sensitive and compassionate when it comes to those she cares about. She is the type who wouldn't hesitate to defend those she befriends, and doesn't hold back when it comes to her voice and words. If she has something to say, then Bel will say it, no matter the consequences.

The dame is able to talk her way out of dire situations, after all, if one doesn't have physical strength, then you must use your mental one. Bel is also a schemer, enjoying to plot against others if they agitate her or harm anybody she holds dear to her heart.

She always has a comeback to anything one says, and refuses to have the last word. In general, Bel despises losing, and prefers that if she doesn't win, then nobody does, and will go to great lengths to sabotage things she deems necessary. Revenge is something that she is good at.

Other:

bright-lights-by-wincey-d8s56gp-fullview.jpg

Edited at September 7, 2020 10:21 AM by Tenebris Umbra
Umbras Characters - DNPSeptember 7, 2020 10:04 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Chakrii

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"The devil and I get along just fine."

Appearance:

searching-for-leftover-treats-by-eternalocean-d9nfd83-pre.jpg

[credit goes to EternalOcean on da]

timber-wolf-stock-11-by-hotnstock-d5nu3w3-pre.jpg

[credit for this and the one below goes to HOTNStock on da]

A male of impressive height, Chakrii stands at a solid 36 inches, and weighs nearly 200 pounds if not over. He has the physique of a muscular individual, with a body that is able to be stealthy, even despite his height. While he has brawn, he also has brains, allowing him to use his body to his advantage for strength, swiftness, and stealth.

His pelt is darker then night in areas specifically around his face, underbelly, and legs. However, upon the top of his neck, starting from behind his ears, a hint of grey and brown could be seen. It ends at his shoulder blades. This gives him a unique look, almost as if his face is a mask in comparison to the lighter colours around his neck.

Chakrii has eyes that are pure, striking yellow. They hold little emotions in them, and are usually used to pry and observe others. While his eyes remain that colour in the light, during the dark, they are more easily visible. His nose is a pitch black, just like the remaining colour of his body.

Personality: Dark, devious, and destructive, Chakrii is the walking representation of the saying: "devil in disguise." The embodiment of pure evil, he is sleazy, selfish, and manipulative, always getting his way by playing others. While he isn't a sociopath, there are times where he verges on being one, especially through his conniving ways.

While it may seem as if Chakrii holds no remorse towards anything, he is indeed loyal to some, and shows signs of a hidden sensitivity. When trust is earned, he will prove his loyalty in any means possible, after all, it's difficult to befriend a sleazy individual such as himself. The male is witty and cunning, and uses his intelligence to scheme to his advantage, something he enjoys fondly; he is slimy in ways where he manipulates to his gain.

Alluring and mysterious, there are times where Chakrii has certain parts of his personality show. While he may indeed lean more on the darker side, there are parts that are more charming, which can be either a very bad concoction, or good. Chakrii is the individual who says things one wishes to, but can't. He doesn't hold back when it comes to speaking what is on his mind, making him opinionated, and downright foolish.

He strives to get what he wants, and doesn't finish until he obtains what he desires, making him greedy in many ways. The male is selfish, but, like other parts of his personality, can be the opposite. There is a bright side to him, only he chooses the dark.

In short, Chakrii has the brains, strength, and voice, only he uses them for all the wrong reasons.

Other:

timber-wolf-stock-10-by-hotnstock-d5ly5zn-fullview.jpg

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us