Wolf Play : Star Runners Characters (OLD THREAD)
Chatbox
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:22:48 Zombified Breyer
@Poe
I know, I can't believe it. I was also given a Savy Insight.
 Poe
11:20:48 
Anatolian-
Oh lucky you!
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:20:07 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
No way did I just get this from wolf party.
 Poe
11:18:41 
Feel like I might have to make a few boys just for myself soon lol.
 Poe
11:18:21 
I hate to be a hater... but I'm a little tired of the rosewood studs o.o
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:12:59 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

She's in labor! Woo! Now I feather her and see what pups I got.
 Autumn's Wraith
11:11:42 Flayre, Autumn
Ooh, kind of looks like blood dripping down her back
 Carpe Noctem
11:08:52 Queen of the Fishes
Perfect wolf from wolf party for spooky month. XD
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
11:06:43 Flayre, Autumn
Indeed Oramge
 Apothecary
11:03:21 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Vote
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:01:31 I eat souls, nom nom
Oramge
 Autumn's Wraith
11:00:59 Flayre, Autumn
Got this pretty boy a few days ago :)
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:55:34 I eat souls, nom nom
Ash

And how are you?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:57 I eat souls, nom nom
Malcuth

I would be too! I'm honestly happy with anything born 40+r ac XD
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:53 Flayre, Autumn
paws?
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:30 Flayre, Autumn
Hey chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:13 I eat souls, nom nom
Pretty decent, I guess. I've been better, but I've been worse. I'm currently nomming raw marshmallows, so I'll be fine in a minute.
 Malcuth
10:53:37 Wander
Nux
Thank you! Under the albino is super pretty! Stoked about the natural 55rac
 Azrael
10:53:17 Ash, Grim
Hi Nux, how are you today?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:51:39 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

Go into labor T^T

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Spotted Hyena : 0
Jackal : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Star Runners Characters (OLD THREAD)April 24, 2019 06:18 PM

Star Runner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Farlow

Species: Fennec Fox
Family: Coming soon
Crush: None yet
Appearance: Standard Fennec Fox appearance, with big, pale amber eyes that always look worried
Personality: A fussy worrywart, Farlow is extremely loyal and protective of his friends. He has a touch of OCD, which causes him to putter around when he's waiting for something, often fixing any object that isn't just right. He can be feisty and outspoken half of the time and worrying about anything and everything other times.

Despite his flaws, he will go to the ends of the world to help someone in need.

Background: Coming soon
Other: Coming soon

Edited at July 1, 2019 02:26 AM by Star Runner
Star Runners Characters (OLD THREAD)April 24, 2019 06:20 PM

Star Runner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Calioco (Kah-lee-oh-koh)

Species: Wolf
Crush: None yet
Appearance: Dark red wolf with ginger markings. WIP
Personality: Carefree, optimistic, reckless, adventurous, and goofy
Can be very tactless and/or insensitive at times, but has good intentions
Drives Farlow crazy, probably because they're exact opposites. But they're still good friends
WIP

Edited at July 1, 2019 02:31 AM by Star Runner
Star Runners Characters (OLD THREAD)April 24, 2019 06:25 PM

Star Runner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky

Species: Falcon
Crush: Possibly Sunrise
Appearance: Coming soon
Personality: Coming soon
Other: N/A?
Star Runners Characters (OLD THREAD)May 10, 2019 12:46 AM

Star Runner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Unnamed

Species: Coyote
Family: Unknown
Role: Assassin
Crush: No one
Appearance: Coming soon
Personality: A sample RP post would fit Unnamed better. Here goes:

"Look at you, you helpless little rat!" The coyote twirled a knife, the blade gleaming coldly in the glare of the sun. "You're not going to give me a fight?"

Her victim, a young roadrunner, scrabbled against the canyon wall, trapped. One wing hung limply, pierced by one of the coyote's well-aimed arrows. The bird's eyes looked up pleadingly at the coyote, and she smirked as she saw the desperation in his beady gaze.

"Not so swift now, are you?" she taunted, spinning her knife slowly as she advanced closer to the trembling bird. "There's nowhere to run, little bird, so you better accept that your life is about to be taken away."

She stepped closer, letting one elegant paw hang in the air for a moment as she watched him swallow hard. She usually didn't like playing with her quarry; a quick swipe of her blade almost always satisfied her, but she knew she had plenty of time to finish off the scrawny, pathetic bird. It was too tempting to resist.

The roadrunner babbled something unintelligible as she moved nose-to-beak with him, and she sighed. This was no fun. He wasn't even trying to get away. She raised her knife high, and then...

The bird lay limply at her paws, and she growled in satisfaction. Casually wiping her newly stained blade on a cloth she kept with her, she hummed to herself. Her job was nearly done.

She padded over to where the bird had once stood, not caring that she was stepping in a pool of her victim's blood. She was right; the roadrunner had been hiding a narrow entrance to a cave. Grinning, she slipped easily through the crack, her slender frame barely brushing the walls.

The cave was nondescript: a bunch of rocky orange walls. But the treasure in it was worth all that the coyote had just done.

She slipped a small scroll into one of her many pouches tied to her, and chuckled darkly. Mission accomplished.

Edited at May 10, 2019 01:39 AM by Star Runner
Star Runners Characters (OLD THREAD)May 10, 2019 12:47 AM

Star Runner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Unnamed

Species: Grizzly bear
Family: Dead
Mate: Disappeared or dead
Appearance: Standard Grizzly bear appearance, with one torn ear and a limp
Personality: (Will replace anywhere where it says Unnamed once I think of a name.) Cold, murderous, and angry, Unnamed is a bear of rage. It seems like there is no softer side to her, almost as though any compassion she once had had vanished long ago. She wanders her territory aimlessly every day, roaring and swiping at the air every so often. Rumor has it she has gone mad.

But if you brave her vicious show of bravado with respect and silence, you may be lucky to see a side to her not many try to see. She has a deep loyalty to those she loves, a strange gentleness hidden deep in her black eyes, and those traits come through if you just listen to what she has to say. Once in a while, she even gives a worthy passerby wise advice, her knowledge clear and farsighted.

But not many have seen this. Not many understand her, or know her unimaginable grief and desire to change the past.
Background: As a cub, Unnamed was raised in a forest bordered by humans. Her mother taught her and her siblings to be wary of their human neighbors, and Unnamed took heed in those warnings, engraving then in her mind. All was well, until the terrible day that the hunters came.

While the first humans seemed afraid of the bears and stayed far away, these people came to the fearsome animals, adorned with shining traps and gleaming black guns. They were quick and deadly in their work, and soon only Unnamed and her brother were left standing. The others were killed before they knew the hunters were even there. Unnamed and her brother were alone, and still young cubs.

The two set out to find help, and days of hunger and grief followed, sharp and raw. Winter was coming, and the two cubs were in serious danger of starving or freezing to death.

They struggled from place to place for a month, managing in stolen food or bears who took pity on them. But hibernation came, along with the instinct to sleep the winter away. If the cubs did that, they will die; they didn't eat enough to make it through three months.

One day, the desperate pair found a lone cabin in a clearing of pines, and, driven by their need to eat and sleep, they recklessly came right up to the door. The window near the door offered them a horrific sight: their mother, turned into a bearskin rug. Unnamed's anger, which will soon become a huge part of her future, drove her to break down the door and attack the hunter inside. She was shot in her front right paw, and from that day on, she has a permanent limp. Her brother dragged her out of the cabin, and they ran through the forest, the angry man shooting at them from behind. Unnamed's brother ran into a trap in his panic, and the two were forced to stop.

Unnamed tried to free her brother, but there was nothing she could do. She spent the next few days in hiding from the hunter, trying to feed herself and her brother, and always trying to release the trap's cruel grip. Every day, her brother got weaker, despite Unnamed's efforts, and he soon died, leaving Unnamed utterly alone.

She survived, but tragedy after tragedy followed her like a shadow. When she took a mate and had cubs, a fire took them away. She was found by scientists and was captured and tagged, which brewed her rage even more. She had learned to detest humans, even the ones who meant well, and soon began her descent into her current state.

Edited at July 18, 2019 01:45 AM by Star Runner
Star Runners Characters (OLD THREAD)June 27, 2019 12:35 AM

Star Runner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Star
Mate/crush: Searching (Sparrow? ;)
Appearance:
Backstory: WIP
Other: The Star Runner mascot :)

Edited at January 2, 2020 12:46 AM by Star Runner
Star Runners Characters (OLD THREAD)July 1, 2019 02:08 AM

Star Runner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sparrow
Crush: Star ;)
Appearance:
Star and Sparrow meeting for the first time. This will be a future avatar of mine. (He's the wolf on the right if you couldn't tell XD)
Personality: Sparrow is a sweet, gentle wolf. He is a daydreamer who loves coming up with new ideas for stories. He has a love for the outdoors and oddly, flying kites, and is often found outside, either lying in the grass and staring at the sky or running around with a kite.
Backstory: WIP, but he had met Star through a crazy adventure, and grew to have a major crush on her. He isn't sure if Star likes him in the way he likes her, but he is waiting patiently to see.

Edited at December 13, 2019 12:53 AM by Winter Star
Star Runners Characters (OLD THREAD)July 18, 2019 01:25 AM

Star Runner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lyrah
Crush: Timber (Temporary)
Defect: Albino
Abilities: shapeshifting, WIP
Phobia: Claustrophobia (fear of enclosed spaces)
Appearance:
(Original look from Summer 2019)
D3402-F80-DE2-D-4-E70-B619-FB6-F4-C24-B119.jpg
Redraw from December 2019
Hood down
Lyrah-Hood-Up-WP.png
Hood up
(c)210242 for all art pieces.
Her hooded cloak is navy with a symbol decorating the edges and clasp.

Personality: ENTJ-T personality type (Commander), chaotic evil

Imagine a blade, sharp and deadly, able to slice through objects with little resistance or remorse. Now picture a unhappy, ambitious wolf who has had a horrible past and is desperate to prove herself and seek out revenge on those who wronged her. Lyrah is this dangerous combination, an intimidating force to be reckoned with. Her words are blistering enough to strike even a hardened warrior's nerves, and she can and will trample over other's feelings once she has found a weak point. With a knack for cunning and strategy, she believes she is able to face anyone and come out on top, to the point where she is slightly deluded about her allies Silvera and the witch. Surely they will stand by her in her quest of darkness? She is all-powerful, after all.

Background: The runt of the litter, Lyrah was neglected by her parents and teased constantly by her siblings, mainly because of her size, defect, and lack of magic abilities, a rare disadvantage in her world. Magic and power go hand in hand, which caused her to be considered a disappointment by others. She eventually couldn't handle the daily tormenting any longer and fled into the forest, where she met a gentle male wolf named Timber. With his help Lyrah was encouraged to try to keep soldiering on each day, though she visited Timber secretly every night. A friendship began to grow between them, one that eventually turned into love.

A few months later, she was heading home from her visit with Timber and was found by her brothers. They pushed into a pit, and her claustrophobia caused her to panic. She cowered in the pit for hours, panic-stricken, but no one cared enough to help her out. It was then that seeds of hatred towards anyone who wronged her were first planted in her heart. Her main desire was to get back at everyone while leaving a huge impression on them.

Not long after the incident, she began seeking out wizards and witches, hoping to find a spell that will give her magic and cure her phobia. None of them took her seriously, and her desperation to prove herself drove her to try practicing her own magic. Unfortunately, it was impossible for her to succeed: in her world, if one is born without magic, they can never do magic. She was damaged by her tireless efforts: not only was she completely unsuccessful, but her phobia was skyrocketing more than ever before. Her meetings with Timber became chaotic, and they often parted ways confused and hurt.

After months of trying to solve her problems, she decided her relationship with Timber was becoming too turbulent. When they met again, Timber confessed that he felt the same way. They agreed to break off their meetings and let go of their feelings for each other, but it devastated Lyrah and was the final tipping point before she lost herself to evil.

One fateful day later, she discovered a cloak, one decorated with a complex symbol that gave the cape powers. Deciding she had nothing to lose, Lyrah put it on and instantly felt different. Stronger. Braver. Powerful.

The cloak gave her abilities beyond her dreams, and she honed her new skills until she became known and feared. Admiring her talent, a witch paid her a visit, promising that she can give Lyrah the powers of the cloak without having to wear it. Lyrah readily agreed, and the spell was cast successfully.

If she was dangerous before, she was even more after the spell. She went on a rampage, injuring and killing many with multiple attacks. The more damage she caused, the better she felt. She was quickly spiraling into darkness and evil, and she enjoyed every moment.

She is now one of the most feared enemies in her world and is notorious for many shocking crimes. With her new and dangerous allies she made later on, she continues her destruction every day with great pleasure.

Other: Allied with Silvera and the witch

Bored with her plain white fur, she dyed the cloak's symbol on her fur, changing locations whenever the black dye wears off.

Her eyes glow red when she performs magic.

Thank you The11 for suggesting the name and clasp design! :) <3

Thank you Moonshadow for designing the cloak edge design! :D

Edited at March 30, 2020 01:09 AM by Star Runner
Star Runners Characters (OLD THREAD)August 27, 2019 12:53 AM

Star Runner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Feather
Mate/crush: Possibly Sparrow
Appearance:

Edited at December 15, 2019 01:59 AM by Winter Star
Star Runners Characters (OLD THREAD)September 6, 2019 01:03 PM

Star Runner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Crimson
Species: Kidara (my own closed species)
Role: Leader of the Asili Kidara Colony
Family: Sister (WIP)
Future Mate: Autumn
Appearance:
Personality: Pompous and occasionally hotheaded, Crimson is not the easiest to get along with. He enjoys his position mostly because of the glory, but his passion and determination to become a better, truer leader will push him to be one of the most respected Kidara of his time. He is far from perfect, but it makes him strangely lovable and relatable.
Backstory: Coming soon

Edited at December 13, 2019 12:48 AM by Winter Star

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us