Wolf Play : Character Tracker
Chatbox
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:22:48 Zombified Breyer
@Poe
I know, I can't believe it. I was also given a Savy Insight.
 Poe
11:20:48 
Anatolian-
Oh lucky you!
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:20:07 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
No way did I just get this from wolf party.
 Poe
11:18:41 
Feel like I might have to make a few boys just for myself soon lol.
 Poe
11:18:21 
I hate to be a hater... but I'm a little tired of the rosewood studs o.o
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:12:59 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

She's in labor! Woo! Now I feather her and see what pups I got.
 Autumn's Wraith
11:11:42 Flayre, Autumn
Ooh, kind of looks like blood dripping down her back
 Carpe Noctem
11:08:52 Queen of the Fishes
Perfect wolf from wolf party for spooky month. XD
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
11:06:43 Flayre, Autumn
Indeed Oramge
 Apothecary
11:03:21 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Vote
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:01:31 I eat souls, nom nom
Oramge
 Autumn's Wraith
11:00:59 Flayre, Autumn
Got this pretty boy a few days ago :)
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:55:34 I eat souls, nom nom
Ash

And how are you?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:57 I eat souls, nom nom
Malcuth

I would be too! I'm honestly happy with anything born 40+r ac XD
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:53 Flayre, Autumn
paws?
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:30 Flayre, Autumn
Hey chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:13 I eat souls, nom nom
Pretty decent, I guess. I've been better, but I've been worse. I'm currently nomming raw marshmallows, so I'll be fine in a minute.
 Malcuth
10:53:37 Wander
Nux
Thank you! Under the albino is super pretty! Stoked about the natural 55rac
 Azrael
10:53:17 Ash, Grim
Hi Nux, how are you today?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:51:39 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

Go into labor T^T

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Spotted Hyena : 0
Jackal : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Character TrackerDecember 19, 2018 04:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(7) Full name: Arimathea Amarog [A-rim-a-thea]
Alias: Ari or Thea [Theia]
Species: Werewolf
Currently Living: With the pack in the Cabin.
Appearance: Arimathea is a toned fit female that has a slight muscular over tone with an apricot skin tone. Her hair his an ash blonde color that hovers above her shoulders by a couple inches, naturally it may touch her shoulders unil she styles it as she usually does by curling her hair into natural curled waves. She has natural thin unfilled brows that seem to have a nice simple arch, the color is slightly darker than her hair color, more resembling to her roots. Ari is a hetero-chromatic; meaning that she has two different colored eyes, the right eye is more of a yellow-green while the left eye is a light green-yellow. It isn't too dramatic so most people won't notice it or do not often comment about it because of how blending it is. Her face is slim and structure, the shape being more of a square one, that reveals a small jaw line. There is also a long scar that starts at the beginning of her eye brow and cuts across the ridge of her nose and stops at her cheek. She has a button nose that make the rest of her face look proportionate to the rest of her features. Lastly, she has medium sized lips that are not very plump.Personality: Although Thea is the Alpha female of the pack, she still struggles with being in charge. Before when her parents still ran the pack, she like to stand off to the side and let everything run its course. At times she will let her emotions take over that may cause her to lash out on others. She also is strong headed, always wanting to earn her packs trust and respect, not only because she is the Alpha. Since she is somewhat self disciplined, her emotion can also diminish and make her come across as cold-hearted and hot-headed. Though other than that she loves her pack members and is always looking out for them and tried her best to make everyone happy, even if it seems impossible.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship status: N/A
Mate: N/A
Family: Two loving parents who are now deceased: Mother died from old age and Father died from depression from the loss of his mate.
Weight: 127 lbs.
Height: 5'8
Dislikes: When others disrepects her, overly happy people, rebels,[More in RP]
Wolf Appearance: https://wolfplaygame.com/custom.php?bg=7&shadow=Y&gender=F&base=39&rank=B&piebald1=0&legtype=0&tailtype=0&pointscolor=0&brindle=0&eyes=14&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=0&earcolor=0&shouldercolor=0&backtype=0&backcolor=0&speckletype=1&specklecolor=6&eecolor=6&eetype=1&nose=3&okapi=0&leopard=0&gear=0&decor1=0&harl=0&belton=0&somatic=0

Wolf status form:Size: {Large- Medium -Small}
Strength: {Strong- Medium -Weak}
Speed: { Fast -Medium-Slow}

Notes:
- [May Alter]
- Original RP:Life of a wolf; (Werewolf RP)
'Created by: Blurry Memories {ME}

Edited at February 7, 2020 07:31 PM by Blurry Memories
Character TrackerDecember 19, 2018 06:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(8) Name; Maverick Amarog
Species: Werewolf
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Gender; Masculine
Age; 22 years
Personality; At times things can get a little crazy with Mave as he does struggle what he is at times, but he won't let it affect his social life. This young lad is a major party animal, always hopping from one place to another just to continue on with the fun. Since is a part animal, it is likely that when you meet him, he'll be drinking. Hangovers are his definition of a successful night. Though he is in a pack, he feels and acts like a lone wolf. If he is sober, which most times he either tipsy or way past it, he can be very sentimental and hearty. Even though being a werewolf gives you relatively memorizing features, he becomes self-conscious that he one likes him for who he is, just what he is. All I can say for now is he is one strange creature, with many mixed emotions, probably caused from all the drinking he does. Be wary around him, it is unknown what type of mood he is in when tainted.
Appearance; Starting with his body structure; Mave is a 6'3 ft. male that weights around 152lbs, which is the minimum for his height. By that you can probably tell that he has a medium build, more on the thinner side, but don't underestimate him because of his looks. He has a light beach tanned skin coloring, not too dark, but dark enough so that is isn't pale. Hidden under his shirt is a whole bunch of scars, on his chest and stomach. All that was from one wolf, his sister..it is something he doesn't speak about. Moving on to his hair; it is a dirty blonde, short on the sides and semi-loose curls on tops flowing towards the (left) side of his face. Sort of hanging over, not too long though that it covers his eyes, just his hovering over his forehead and faint sideburns. Also have a faint 5'o clock shadow, though it never grows out more that than. He doesn't like the looks of a beard, well at least not on him. Eyebrows are dark like his roots and are nicely shaped, having no arch giving him an annoyed neutral expression. He cute smaller eyes, sometimes looking like he is squinting somewhat, The color is an oceanic blue color, one the darker side. His nose is long and thin, coming to a small round point at the end, nothing special. Lastly he has thin like lips that are more on the pinkish color scale.
Wolf Appearance; https://wolfplaygame.com/custom.php?bg=7&shadow=Y&gender=M&base=23&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=0&tailtype=0&pointscolor=4&brindle=0&eyes=6&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=0&earcolor=1&shouldercolor=0&backtype=0&backcolor=0&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=5&eetype=3&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&gear=0&decor1=0&harl=0&belton=0&somatic=0
Mate; None
Family; Parents are deceased, doesn't know any other extended family, 1 older sister, name Arimathea that he no longer has contact with.
Other; He has the typical ""ran away to have a normal life"" story . Mave is far far away from [Where ever this RP takes place] and always thought that Lycans were extinct/legends. Being uninformed about these creatures, once he heard about these Royals he became paranoid and decided to join the wolf pack that informed him about them. Though from the sound of it, being in the pack wouldn't be able to keep him safe anyways.
Pack; Loner / [Insert pack name here]
Rank; Loner/ Subordinate
Notes:
- [May alter]
- Original RP: The Pack
'Created by Crescent Cave

Edited at February 7, 2020 07:32 PM by Blurry Memories
Character TrackerDecember 28, 2018 12:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Animal species:

<div align="center">(1) Name » Rhea
<div align="center">Age » 2 1/2 years old
<div align="center">Gender » Feminine <div align="center">
<div align="center">Breed » Rhodesian Ridgeback
<div align="center">
<div align="center">Rank » Scavenger
<div align="center">Desired Rank » Hunter
<div align="center">
Personality » Playful, Considerate, Wild, Energetic, Excitable, Loving, Still acts like a pup. [More in Rp]

Appearance » https://s13.postimg.cc/kaqoe6kh3/stock-photo-beautiful-dog-rhodesian-ridgeback-ho.jpg
[Dark golden brown base coat, a pretty basic looking Ridegback with a noticeable ridge that runs down her spine. Her nose is square like and the color is black. She has small floppy ears that hang down past her eyes. The color of her hues are a darkening brown, only lightening up under direct sunlight.]

Crush » N/A
Mate » N/A
Pups » N/A

Other » All Credit goes to Tatiana Katsai on ShutterStock
<div align="center">
<div align="center">Notes:
<div align="center">- Original RP: Wild ones<div align="center">'Created by Stayin Alive-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<div align="center">
<div align="center">(2) Name » Helios<div align="center">Age » 4 years old<div align="center">Gender » Masculine<div align="center">
<div align="center">Breed » Fox Hound
<div align="center">
<div align="center">Rank » Lead hunter
<div align="center">Desired Rank » Lead Hunter
<div align="center">
Personality » Serious, level-headed, obedient, isn't the playful type even when he is off duty, protective.

Appearance » https://s10.postimg.cc/cdmy2a061/stock-photo-hound-dog-2272619.jpg
[ A taller version of a beagle. Same tri-coloring coat with a white base coat. Standard brown eyes, not too dark, not too light. Black rounded nose and long floppy ears.]

Crush » N/A
Mate » N/A
Pups » Unknown.

Other » All credit goes to DESmith photography on Shutterstock

<div align="center">Notes:<div align="center">- Original RP: The Wild Ones<div align="center">'Created by: Stayin Alive
Edited at December 28, 2018 07:18 PM by Blurry Memories
Character TrackerDecember 28, 2018 01:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(3) Name: Demir
Breed: Rodsheian Ridgeback

Personality: Demir is an adventurous pup, just like any other, always having curiosity about something. It is usually what gets him into trouble, which you will have an example of in “other”. Anyways he loves to learn new thinks and thinks he is tougher than what he actually is. He definitely is a brave lad, but can be quite cowardous at times, which mostly how he shows his age. Though he can be quite aggressive sometimes as he is starting to develop a temper.

Looks: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/rhodesian-ridgeback-puppy-dog-lying-on-702631705?src=HDSQHqrUG5uXKuRJCSkp6A-1-16
Credit: everydoghasastory

Mate: BleH
Offspring: nOooo
Crush: May develop

Other: When Demir was younger than he is now, he used to have a family, they were quite strict, but he loved them. They were training him to become a protector, for their youngest daughter. Of course his personality got in the way of that and as they say “curiosity” killed the cat, he escaped from his home and wandered into the wrong territory, causing him to get attacked. When his family found him and took him to the vet, they amputated his left back leg and his family never came back for him. Being left abandoned the vets gave him away to this place.
Notes:
- Original RP: The Kennel
'Created by: MischievousShadows
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(4) Name: 0026
Breed: Beagle

Personality: 0026 is a very nervous and cautious creature. He doesn't know how to speak to others, and has a strange tongue with words. Mostly picked up because where he was raised. Because of where he was brought up he no longer trusts any humans and he’s a hard time putting trust even into other dogs. If he ever warms up to you he is quite stubborn and protective. He will do anything to survive, even if it’s to abandon the ones he is close to.

Looks: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/portrait-beagle-dog-on-background-beautiful-1161212755?src=6EXQVAUdbmmNenG8qg2clg-1-1
Credit: Alexey Androsov

Mate: Deceased
Offspring: Unknown
Crush: None atm

Other: 0026 comes from a line of Lab testing animals for certain human products to deem if they are safe or not. It was a horrible place, almost as horrible as this one he was thrown in. When he became ill, and instead of killing him off they threw him into this “shelter” so no trace of death would come back to the company.
Notes:
- Original RP: The Kennel
'Created by: MischievousShadows

Edited at February 7, 2020 07:33 PM by Blurry Memories
Character TrackerJune 20, 2019 02:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
- Updating soon -
Character TrackerOctober 20, 2019 04:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[ Have to figure out how to fit her back into the list after some updated characters were added ]
Character Name : Inez Amos
Gender : Feminine Sexuality : HeterosexualAge (between 18-30) : 23 years
Alliance : The Neon BluegillsRank : Co-Leader
Appearance : Inez is a pale beige color tone, looking as if she had not been in the sun for some time. Her height is tall for someone in this time frame as she is 5'8 and has a medium-build. She has black hair that comes down past her shoulders, but will never be seen as she always has it back in a half raised bun, with a few locks of hair in front. Her brows are more on the thinner side with a small arch. Her eyes are a dark brown, dark enough to pass off as black, hence people calling her a demon. She has a proportionate sized nose along with plump lips this a dark pomegranate colored lipstick. Her outfit colors are mainly a dark maroon secondary color and her base color is alight pomegranate. Her shirt is more tight fitted with puffed shoulders, buttons run down her shirt and is slightly unbuttoned, letting some ruffles poke out.She is also wearing brown leather combat like boots and brown leather arm length gloves. As well as a thick brown leather belt that has a holster connected to it for her pistol and goggles that hang around her neck. She is wearing a dark pomegranate bowler hat. Lastly, on the right side of her button up shirt she has a pin that has a crow's head on all of her outfits.
Personality : Inez has a careless attitude, meaning that she has no worries about what others think of her. She will indeed walk around in this outfit that deems unfit for a lady and if anyone has something to say about it, they can take it outside. Amos is a passive-aggressive character that will most definitely know hoe to push buttons. Her fear level is very low and is replaced with excitement. For the most part her expression are neutral and she doesn't really show any other except calm. Though her leader may be younger than her, she is alright with that and will cooperate with any rules that her leader has. Being in a gang is perfect for her personality, it wouldn't fit anywhere else. She likes to look and seduce anyone around her, more for a trap.In the Roleplay her personality will show all her colors.
Weapon of choice : Old fashioned Victorian pistol and small knife hidden inside her boot.
History : Inez comes from a very proper household,everything was always done a certain way and if it wasn't that way, then it was wrong. She had always been the odd one out of her oh so perfect family. She hated dinner parties and socializing with everyone's pristine and boring conversations. The outside world has always interested her, the streets that called out for endangerment and excitement. She was tired of needing to be perfect and proper, what use would that be in life? All this to find a husband and have children and teach them what she was taught until she get married and have kids? No, that wasn't the life for her, so when she was 17 years old, she sewed her own clothing and ran off to find where she belongs. Years later she has evolved and is no the Co-Leader of The Neon Bluegills and has no issues with her position.
Notes:- Original RP: Dystopian/Steam punk- If I remember correctly, this RP was about Victorian age gangs'Created by: Greypass

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us