Wolf Play : New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!
Chatbox
 Eternal Calamity
09:19:47 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fun, how's that been going?
 Ámor
09:19:06 On haitus
@Eternal
ive bene trying to get back into rping, lol.
 Eternal Calamity
09:18:28 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Glad you've been alright! I've been fine, just about up to the same as the last time we spoke, haha.
 Ámor
09:17:51 On haitus
@eternal
been good, dropped out of college + full time at work now, you?
 Magnus Bane
09:17:41 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
Not sure I like his name. So name suggestions?
 Eternal Calamity
09:17:15 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Hey! Yeah, been a while, how are you?
 Existence
09:16:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You're a spitting image of your mother
 Ámor
09:15:56 On haitus
Eternal**
 Ámor
09:15:43 On haitus
@Eteranl
Hiiii we havent talked in foreverrr
 Eternal Calamity
09:15:23 Calamity, Cal
Just poking my head in after a multiple-month absence, and poking my head back out, lol.
 Azrael
09:13:16 Ash, Khaos
hi chat... is anyone available to talk please? I need to distract my mind... 😓
 Voxtexy
09:09:35 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, yes!! I'm so happy to see that design used omg
 Continental Wolves
09:07:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
-WP Click-
I customized him :D
 Ámor
09:06:46 On haitus
@Vox
xD my work, everyone bought all the cases of water and toilet paper..
 avelexa
09:04:58 lex
whoops!! that was meant for sales chat :')
 Voxtexy
09:04:02 Vox, Corey
I'm pretty sure my coworkers are over me and my speaker lmao

We gotta clean every morning for an hour and the first day of October I immediately threw on a halloween playlist. I'm thinking it's time for round two tomorrow morning, if I can find some more songs that aren't the ones I've already played
 Boo
09:00:13 Chrissy
tay,
nothing good out of that lot. </3
 Old Money
08:57:26 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Vennenum
08:55:53 Venn/Venne
Was so bored I went to check banners and avis... and immediately reset someone's banner on accident. <.<

so y'all are safe. lmao
 The Amethyst
08:55:08 Dart
Is 20 a small amount of party on tokens?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -1
Green Python : -5
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4    5 

New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!August 26, 2018 05:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
8Fluffy twisted bird stick that is pink.

Edited at August 26, 2018 11:50 PM by Complicated
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!August 26, 2018 11:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
A figure stirred slightly on the edge of the large bed before the high-pitched alarm clock let out annoying loud beeps awoke Dominic fully and he suddenly sat up in bed before just staring at the thing beeping beside him like it was going to explode. After awhile of staring at it his face went back it it's normal blank self until he was suprised by a new sensation that he seemed to forgot existed when he felt he heard his wolf whine impatiently. Maheegan normally wasn't this present ever since... Damian died but today the wolf was almost begging to be let out and he seemed to be strangely anxious and impatient for some unknown reason and he couldn't help but to wonder to why. Dom finally remembered the alarm clock and simply turned it off before walking a bit less like a zombie than usual since he felt like something was going to happen but that still didn't change the fact he looked like a zombie that was ran over by a bus. After slipping on a pair of black shorts and a dark grey tee-shirt he left the room to begin his pack duties as the alpha.

" Hey , Dom" The beta said as he trailed behind his older brother with his normal bouncy step seeing that Dominic looked less well, depressed than normal and actaully was wearing a shirt. Alex was the second youngest brother and was the only one who followed him away from theit birth pack after his family basically rejected Dominic when he came back without Damian and Oliver had taken over the roll of alphain that pack. " What us wrong with you?" He muttered in a bored and depressed voice to Maheegan who was whimpering and pleading to get out but of course the damn wolf didn't want to use words to talk. At his wolf's wordless responsehe just sighed deeply before heading outside to take a walk amount the fall woods. The only thing Dominic could say he likes is cold. Cold numbs the pain he probably doesn't have a mate and the fact he would most likely be rejected by them if he ever found them. Eventually giving his wolf a bit of freedom, the man began to strip down in the middle of the woods and glared at the scars on his arms before sighing and letting Maheegan take control of the body and with that his canines extended as his bones popped and cracked into place until there was a large , scarred, pitch black wolf with golden eyes standing there. The wolf seemed unhappy but did leave Dom in control of the body but the wolf seemed to be right at the surface almost ready to take control of his body and seemed even more anxious. The man controlling the wolf was still confused by his wolf who refused to talk but seemed so... Social.

Edited at August 26, 2018 11:22 PM by Complicated
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!August 29, 2018 10:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Alexander Wolfe

Nicknames:Alex (Everbody) , Alexa or Alexis ( Olivia and friends) , Boss man ( Friends and Olivia)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Mother: Amy Rose Wolfe (Dead)

Father: Jackson Wolfe

Sister (s) : Olivia Rose Wolfe

Brother (s) : None

Pet (s): None

Tattoos and piercings: None

Scars: Alex has plenty of scars for example there was the one when he accidentally burnt his forearms while baking cookies for the first time but there is also more serious scars... A long scar goes from his right shoulder blade to his lower back from a knife when he was jumped before he became and officer and his other large scar with a thick band of scar tissue on his torso. The others are all from smaller mistakes, unlucky days at work, and smaller more jagged scars from the time he got jumped at a high school party out of town at a cabin.

Appearance : Alexander is very attractive standing at 6'4 , a lean build of a boxer clearly ripped from spending time in the gym and running the practice course, defined jawline, squared jaw , high cheek bones , stunning silver almost white eyes with dark grey ring around them, olives colored skin , dark coffee colored hair with a slight reddish tint , and pale scars on his back , chest , torso , and arms. He normally styled his hair into a messy modern pompadour , well, it starts out neat but it turns into a messy pompadour by the end of the day as he runs his hands through his hair to keep it out of his eyes but either way he looks attractive even if he just rolled out of bed and got dressed. When he isn't wearing a suit he wears alot oof shorts , plain tee-shirts , hoodies , leather jackets , joggers and sweat pants , ripped jeans that hang off of his hips, and of course at home alot of the time he walks around shirtless in a pair of shorts.

Personality: Around those he is attracted to he is very flirty and can be a bit... Kinky at times with surely a dirty mind and sense of humor which can make him either sound like a player or creep without meaning too .Alex is the classic big brother to say the least, he is over-protective ,caring, annoying , moody , possessive, fun, controlling at times , and will hide everything bad from you even if it is killing you since he feels the need to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders. The truth is this man has been hiding beneath a mask since his girlfriend died and he was on the floor right below her which broke him only to have him put in a mask when his mother died and he was forced to be strong for her when he took her in. Alex is very over protective to the point he makes himself suffer to make other's happy and that has made him turn to alcohol when his sister is asleep to numb the pain of a hard day at work. At work he is often joked around with and called "Hot Shot" or "Boss Man" because of the fact he is one of the best and his job since he feels the need to help people. Basically, he is a broken man that can't let go of his past and is slowly making himself suffer to keep others happy and will hide everything from everyone.

Edited at September 3, 2018 10:24 PM by Complicated
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 4, 2018 05:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:

Sexuality:

Mother:

Father:

Sister (s) :

Brother (s) :

Pet (s):

Tattoos and piercings:

Scars:

Appearance :

Personality:
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 5, 2018 04:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name : Ryder Wolfe
Scars: Ryder has plenty of scars for example there was the one when he accidentally burnt his forearms while baking cookies for the first time but there is also more serious scars... A long scar goes from his right shoulder blade to his lower back from a knife when he was jumped before he became an vampire that goes after hunter's and his other large scar with a thick band of scar tissue on his torso. The others are all from smaller mistakes, unlucky days at work, and smaller more jagged scars from the time he got jumped at a high school party out of town at a cabin.
Appearance : Alexander is very attractive standing at 6'4 , a lean build of a boxer clearly ripped from spending time in the gym and running the practice course, defined jawline, squared jaw , high cheek bones , stunning silver almost white eyes with dark grey ring around them, olives colored skin , dark coffee colored hair with a slight reddish tint , and pale scars on his back , chest , torso , and arms. He normally styled his hair into a messy modern pompadour , well, it starts out neat but it turns into a messy pompadour by the end of the day as he runs his hands through his hair to keep it out of his eyes but either way he looks attractive even if he just rolled out of bed and got dressed. When he isn't wearing a uniform he wears alot of shorts , plain tee-shirts , hoodies , leather jackets , joggers and sweat pants , ripped jeans that hang off of his hips, and of course at home alot of the time he walks around shirtless in a pair of shorts.

New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 6, 2018 05:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Alexander WolfeNicknames:Alex (Everbody) , Alexa or Alexis ( Olivia and friends) , Boss man ( Friends and Olivia)Age: 23-28Current Job : Police DetectiveGender: MaleSexuality: PansexualMother: Amy Rose Wolfe (Dead)Father: UnkownSister (s) : Olivia Rose WolfeBrother (s) : NonePet (s): NoneTattoos and piercings: NoneScars: Alex has plenty of scars for example there was the one when he accidentally burnt his forearms while baking cookies for the first time but there is also more serious scars... A long scar goes from his right shoulder blade to his lower back from a knife when he was jumped before he became and officer and his other large scar with a thick band of scar tissue on his torso. The others are all from smaller mistakes, unlucky days at work, and smaller more jagged scars from the time he got jumped at a high school party out of town at a cabin.Appearance : Alexander is very attractive standing at 6'4 , a lean build of a boxer clearly ripped from spending time in the gym and running the practice course, defined jawline, squared jaw , high cheek bones , stunning silver almost white eyes with dark grey ring around them, olives colored skin , dark coffee colored hair with a slight reddish tint , and pale scars on his back , chest , torso , and arms. He normally styled his hair into a messy modern pompadour , well, it starts out neat but it turns into a messy pompadour by the end of the day as he runs his hands through his hair to keep it out of his eyes but either way he looks attractive even if he just rolled out of bed and got dressed. When he isn't wearing a uniform he wears alot of shorts , plain tee-shirts , hoodies , leather jackets , joggers and sweat pants , ripped jeans that hang off of his hips, and of course at home alot of the time he walks around shirtless in a pair of shorts.Personality: Alex is the classic bad-boy big brother to say the least, he is over-protective ,caring to those close , moody , aggressive at times ,possessive, fun, controlling at times , and will hide everything bad from you even if it is killing you since he feels the need to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders. The truth is this man has been hiding beneath a mask since his girlfriend died and he was on duty and responded to her case. In fact, Alex watched the girl he loved and planned to eventually marry jump off the building which broke him only to have him put in a mask when his mother died and he was forced to be strong for her when he took her in. Alex is very over protective to the point he makes himself suffer to make other's happy and that has made him turn to alcohol when his sister is asleep to numb the pain of a hard day at work. At work he is often joked around with and called "Hot Shot" or "Boss Man" because of the fact he is one of the best and his job since he feels the need to help people. Basically, he is a broken man that can't let go of his past and is slowly making himself suffer to keep others happy and will hide everything from everyone.
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 6, 2018 05:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Alexander WolfeNicknames:Alex (Everbody) , Alexa or Alexis ( Olivia and friends) , Boss man ( Friends and Olivia)Age: 23-28Current Job : Police DetectiveGender: MaleSexuality: PansexualMother: Amy Rose Wolfe (Dead)Father: UnkownSister (s) : Olivia Rose WolfeBrother (s) : NonePet (s): NoneTattoos and piercings: NoneScars: Alex has plenty of scars for example there was the one when he accidentally burnt his forearms while baking cookies for the first time but there is also more serious scars... A long scar goes from his right shoulder blade to his lower back from a knife when he was jumped before he became and officer and his other large scar with a thick band of scar tissue on his torso. The others are all from smaller mistakes, unlucky days at work, and smaller more jagged scars from the time he got jumped at a high school party out of town at a cabin.Appearance : Alexander is very attractive standing at 6'4 , a lean build of a boxer clearly ripped from spending time in the gym and running the practice course, defined jawline, squared jaw , high cheek bones , stunning silver almost white eyes with dark grey ring around them, olives colored skin , dark coffee colored hair with a slight reddish tint , and pale scars on his back , chest , torso , and arms. He normally styled his hair into a messy modern pompadour , well, it starts out neat but it turns into a messy pompadour by the end of the day as he runs his hands through his hair to keep it out of his eyes but either way he looks attractive even if he just rolled out of bed and got dressed. When he isn't wearing a uniform he wears alot of shorts , plain tee-shirts , hoodies , leather jackets , joggers and sweat pants , ripped jeans that hang off of his hips, and of course at home alot of the time he walks around shirtless in a pair of shorts.Personality: Alex is the classic bad-boy big brother to say the least, he is over-protective ,caring to those close , moody , aggressive at times ,possessive, fun, controlling at times , and will hide everything bad from you even if it is killing you since he feels the need to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders. The truth is this man has been hiding beneath a mask since his girlfriend died and he was on duty and responded to her case. In fact, Alex watched the girl he loved and planned to eventually marry jump off the building which broke him only to have him put in a mask when his mother died and he was forced to be strong for her when he took her in. Alex is very over protective to the point he makes himself suffer to make other's happy and that has made him turn to alcohol when his sister is asleep to numb the pain of a hard day at work. At work he is often joked around with and called "Hot Shot" or "Boss Man" because of the fact he is one of the best and his job since he feels the need to help people. Basically, he is a broken man that can't let go of his past and is slowly making himself suffer to keep others happy and will hide everything from everyone.
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 6, 2018 09:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alex listened to him as he furrowed his eyebrows clearly deep in thought as he glared at the ground as he walked without missing a beat almost n8t reacting to this news. Part of him wanted to be angry and yell at Axel, Part of him wanted to just die already , Some small part of him was relieved he wouldn't be alone forever, all of him was nervous , his wolf wanted to claim, mark , and hold onto the vampire possessively. The house had gotten alot closer when he finally stopped and replied his eyes cold and distant as he shrugged " I will handle you later " but of course his wolf had to interfere and his eyes suddenly turned a bright emerald green as he smirked as he tilted his head so the mark was the main point of focus " Let's just say the attraction isn't one sided " The voice of the wolf was somehow different and not as deep as Alex's but it was flirty until The owner of the body returned.

Alex growled and glared at the vampire coldly because well, he was basically dead when his pack found at a vampire marked him. " They wouldn't dare because he is ours and they will deal with us if they lay a finger on him" His wolf growled clearly already possessive which was annoying . He suddenly began walking again and opened the door for the vampire " Let me handle" This Alex growled in a warning tone which along with his strong scent that flooded the house announced his domiance as beta in the pack and he wrapped an arm around Axel's waist just as a way to stop his sister before she just plain attacks him since she was one if the wolves that terrorized the vampire. In fact, she did most of the terrorizing but Alex seemed calm as the young female werewolf walked into the room. " Alexia! I made-" she stopped dead in her tracks and stood stuff when she spotted Axel before she snarled. Before Alex to react his wolf was already on it when he possessively growled and his canines extended as his eyes turned green " Mine" The wolf said in a tone that clearly had an effect on his sister as she just stared before stalking back into the kicthen before Alex relaxed and his eyes turned back to their normal color.

Edited at September 6, 2018 09:55 PM by Complicated
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 7, 2018 08:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Alexander Wolfe

Nicknames:Alex (Everbody) , Alexa or Alexis ( Olivia and friends) , Boss man ( Friends and Olivia)

Current Job : Police Detective

Sexuality: Pansexual

Mother: Amy Rose Wolfe (Dead)

Father: Unkown

Sister (s) : Olivia Rose Wolfe

Brother (s) : None

Pet (s): None

Scars: Alex has plenty of scars for example there was the one when he accidentally burnt his forearms while baking cookies for the first time but there is also more serious scars... A long scar goes from his right shoulder blade to his lower back from a knife when he was jumped before he became and officer and his other large scar with a thick band of scar tissue on his torso. The others are all from smaller mistakes, unlucky days at work, and smaller more jagged scars from the time he got jumped at a high school party out of town at a cabin.

Appearance : Alexander is very attractive standing at 6'4 , a lean build of a boxer clearly ripped from spending time in the gym and running the practice course, defined jawline, squared jaw , high cheek bones , stunning silver almost white eyes with dark grey ring around them, olives colored skin , dark coffee colored hair with a slight reddish tint , and pale scars on his back , chest , torso , and arms. He normally styled his hair into a messy modern pompadour , well, it starts out neat but it turns into a messy pompadour by the end of the day as he runs his hands through his hair to keep it out of his eyes but either way he looks attractive even if he just rolled out of bed and got dressed. When he isn't wearing a uniform he wears alot of shorts , plain tee-shirts , hoodies , leather jackets , joggers and sweat pants , ripped jeans that hang off of his hips, and of course at home alot of the time he walks around shirtless in a pair of shorts.

Personality: Alex is the classic bad-boy big brother to say the least, he is over-protective ,caring to those close , moody , aggressive at times ,possessive, fun, controlling at times , and will hide everything bad from you even if it is killing you since he feels the need to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders. The truth is this man has been hiding beneath a mask since his girlfriend died and he was on duty and responded to her case. In fact, Alex watched the girl he loved and planned to eventually marry jump off the building which broke him only to have him put in a mask when his mother died and he was forced to be strong for her when he took her in. Alex is very over protective to the point he makes himself suffer to make other's happy and that has made him turn to alcohol when his sister is asleep to numb the pain of a hard day at work. At work he is often joked around with and called "Hot Shot" or "Boss Man" because of the fact he is one of the best and his job since he feels the need to help people. Basically, he is a broken man that can't let go of his past and is slowly making himself suffer to keep others happy and will hide everything from everyone.
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!September 7, 2018 09:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The sound of glass shattering across the floor startled the tired man who was laying on his desk and his tired , silvery , eyes widened in realization as he head jolted up and his once neat pompadour was messy and sticking out in different directions. " I have been waiting for you to wake up. What are you still doing here , Boss man? Attempting to stay up all night doing work?" A deep , sarcastic voice mumbled behind him and he didn't even have to turn around to know it was Bear. Well, his name was Issac but due to his name bear personality, size , and strength he was known to friends and the whole station as Bear. " What time is it?" Alex muttered as he tried to take his hair and swept it out of his now awake eyes as he grabbed the case file and stood up only to sit back down from the weight of his gun belt before he stood up again like nothing happened but he was clearly a mess. " I need to get home to Olivia! Bye Bear!" He called forgetting the broken coffee mug as he rushed out only to be greeted by the cold air and darkness as he sighed and frowned before he began walking the dark streets but he wasn't cold due to his uniform having long sleeves as he speed-walked down the streets.

Edited at September 7, 2018 09:41 PM by Chain Reactions

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us