Wolf Play : Kings OCs [DNP]
Chatbox
 kycantina
03:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Anyone know if there's a guide for this month's event? I'm struggling with some of these encounters
 STS
03:22:05 TS, Speckles
Hey i haven't been able to come lately after what happened, i miss the drama xD
 Amygdala
03:22:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have a bunch of wolves. I just use them all and drink from the spring...saves me a lot on potions XD

Leo was my sink hole. He always wanted wager and i kept losing 😅
 Faulty Demons
03:22:01 Ollie, Gold
Paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
03:21:39 Cae, Blue
nap >>>>>
 Victorian Ghost
03:21:28 Aloysius (he,him)
should I take a nap or watch TV? I cant decide
 technoblade
03:21:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Raven

Amor

I can picture the chat being filled with pvp commentary
 STS
03:20:47 TS, Speckles
Amor. The grading, bronze, silver etc, and the limit on exp your wolf has to have. Just more annoying to setup for me
 Nevermore.
03:20:30 Never/Nev
Hello Mag!
How're you doing today?

Technician! :D
 technoblade
03:20:25 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I believe you can reach it. I never PvPed cause of the whole betting and having to heal my wolves thing. Just seemed like a money sink
 Blue Wolves
03:20:03 Da ba dee
Name?
-WP Click-
 Ámor
03:19:56 On haitus
@Techno
They pvped me alot and it was very fun and intense, we both won at different times
 Magnus Bane
03:19:23 Mag/Maggy
Hey!
 Ámor
03:19:16 On haitus
@Sts
Huh rules?
 technoblade
03:19:07 Lil Techy | Techno
emmet

I wish I was arounf during the time they were active in PvPs to see how it was
 STS
03:18:51 TS, Speckles
I dont pvp anymore >.> too many "rules"
 \\ Akari Ahava //
03:18:43 
Is anyone else having trouble playing with their wolves after exploring?
 Amygdala
03:18:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
True...we don't speak about all the loses XD

I hope i can be the top pvp pack one day...i am still far off
 Continental Wolves
03:18:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I remember my first win against Dire *^*
I miss the PvP's against them
 kycantina
03:18:03 ky but it's spooky
Cae, I'd think between like level 5 and 10 since there's fewer prey options the game could spawn?

Amy, I was having too good a day, the universe had to take me down a peg

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Kings OCs [DNP]May 28, 2018 01:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Name: Spark Imparfiat
<div style="text-align: center;">Gender: Female
<div style="text-align: center;">Age: 23<div style="text-align: center;">Appearance: It changes. Currently Blond haired blue eyed generic polish look.<div style="text-align: center;">Personality: Very over protective of who knows her real name, and her children. She's super guarded since a man broke her heart. She's very strong and isn't below killing people.<div style="text-align: center;">Parents: Mr. & Mrs. Imparfiat [NPC]<div style="text-align: center;">Siblings: None.<div style="text-align: center;">Children: Ellie and Elliot Ryuketsu [twins]<div style="text-align: center;">History: Spark was a baby modified in her mothers womb. She was a science project that the government didn't support. Her parents put her on the doorstep of a firehouse and went home. Later that night they were murdered and the house was trashed looking for Spark. She grew up very roughly, sleeping in parks in New York, stealing people's food. She dropped out of school and decided to live on her own hiding in abandoned houses and when she was older she visited the house her parents were murdered in, She met a man named Elias Ryuketsu and fell for him. She had twins with him and then after a while they drifted apart.<div style="text-align: center;">Significant other: Elias Ryuketsu [ex-lover & baby daddy]<div style="text-align: center;">Other: N/A<div style="text-align: center;">
Kings OCs [DNP]May 28, 2018 11:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Name: Elliot and Ellie Ryuketsu
<div style="text-align: center;">Gender: Male and Female
<div style="text-align: center;">Age: 12 (?)<div style="text-align: center;">Appearance: Elliot has bushy caterpillar eyebrows that are a dark brown, he isnÂ’t thin but his figure isnÂ’t overweight either. HeÂ’s about 5 foot and has messy dark brown hair with some white in it. His eyes are brown with a hint of pink in them from when he was an albino. His skin is super pale but gets darker everyday. Ellie has blond curly hair thatÂ’s just at her shoulders, sheÂ’s thin and has piercing grey eyes. SheÂ’s about 4Â’11 and her skin is light tan. <div style="text-align: center;">Personality: You canÂ’t have Ellie without Elliot, same goes for Elliot. The two small children are really cool and most of the time keep to themselves. When Ellie isnÂ’t doing something with Elliot sheÂ’s usually reading. Elliot is Rambunctious and quite an annoyance to some. HeÂ’s a total goof ball and doesnÂ’t take a lot of things seriously. Ellie is the more serious and intellectual twin. She is always the stronger one with the worst temper. The two big get annoyed very easily though.<div style="text-align: center;">Parents: Spark Imparfiat and Elias Ryuketsu<div style="text-align: center;">Siblings: eachother<div style="text-align: center;">Children: N/A<div style="text-align: center;">History: Elliot was born first and was loud the second he came out of his mother. Ellie on the other hand was fragile and didnÂ’t make a lot of noise as a baby. Elliot and Ellie lived in their grandmothers house with their mother and father, along with their uncle and grandmother. Occasionally Their grandmothers friend shard would hang around too. After a few years Spark took the twins and left. The two children really adored their father, he was an albino but like not born that way. Elliot was born an albino due to both of his pre to being albinos at the time he was conceived. Elias grew out of his albinoism as Elliot did too. Elliot started to gain color when he was about 8 or 9 years old. Ellie and Elliot lived with their mother Spark and her friend King for awhile before King left them after finding out she was pregnant. The twins were soon on their own after one day their mother went out and never came back..<div style="text-align: center;">Significant other: theyÂ’re 12.<div style="text-align: center;">Other: N/A
Kings OCs [DNP]May 28, 2018 08:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Name: Viktoria Szoke
<div style="text-align: center;">Age: 3,480<div style="text-align: center;">Species: Vampire & Witch [untapped]<div style="text-align: center;">Appearance: Viktoria stands about 5'1" and is tan skinned. Her hair reaches the middle of her back and is blond. She has dark blue sapphire eyes that sparkle in the dark. She also has a few tattoos of small things like birds and flowers.<div style="text-align: center;">Personality: Viktoria h a t e s people, literally hates everyone with a burning passion. She wants to murder most of the humans she meets. She only likes her family. She literally will let nothing stand in her way once she has her mind set on something, she's going for it and she's going to get it. No matter what.<div style="text-align: center;">Parents: Viktor Szoke & Elek Szoke [NPC]<div style="text-align: center;">Siblings: Viktor Szoke II [NPC]<div style="text-align: center;">Children: Katerina DiCaprio<div style="text-align: center;">Hisotry: Viktoria was born in Hungary and was the Szoke's first child. She grew up a happy child, when she was 7 her younger brother Viktor was born and they happily played together. Soon enough, the plague came and started wiping out families left and right, her mother, Elek Szoke was a witch before she married to Viktor Szoke and her children were also witches. To make her children not die, she made them into immortal blood sucking creatures. When the two awoke, they feasted on their father and fled the small area of poor sick folk they lived in. Years went by as the two stuck together and survived. In 1802 Viktoria fell ill, only to find out she was pregnant with a man's baby. She told Dominique DiCaprio that it was his child and he agreed to raise the baby with Viktoria. 9 months later, Viktoria gave birth to a healthy baby girl and named her Katerina DiCaprio. She then left her and moved to America with her brother to become settlers. She continued to live in America until a 17 year old girl came to her with a baby bundled in her arms, telling her she was Viktoria's daughter she'd abandoned and that the baby she held was her grandson, Romeo DiCaprio.<div style="text-align: center;">Significant Other: Dominique DiCaprio [Ex-Lover], Chris Evans [Secret Lover-- Currently]<div style="text-align: center;">Other:N/A<div style="text-align: center;">
Kings OCs [DNP]May 28, 2018 08:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Name: Katerina Nike DiCaprio
<div style="text-align: center;">Age: 546<div style="text-align: center;">Species: Vampire, werewolf, witch [untapped] tribid.<div style="text-align: center;">Appearance: Katerina has blond curly hair and very green eyes. She's 5'2" and tanned nicely. She has a small skinny body type and has a nice 'rocking' body according to men. <div style="text-align: center;">Personality: Sadistic, Sarcastic, Sad, Evil, Self-hating, punk. She gets very annoyed very easily and isn't afraid to murder someone if they push her buttons the wrong way.<div style="text-align: center;">Parents: Viktoria Szoke & Dominique DiCaprio<div style="text-align: center;">Siblings: Salvatore DiCaprio & Leon DiCaprio [NPC]<div style="text-align: center;">Children: Romeo DiCaprio<div style="text-align: center;">History: Katerina was born January 1st, 1473 in Italy. Her mother then left her to live with her father. When Katerina was 17 she gave birth to a child and her father kicked her out. She found her mother and begged her to let her and her son stay with her. Since then she's been living with her mother.<div style="text-align: center;">Significant other: Johnny [Romeo's Father], NiKlaus Mikaelson [Fling], Single.<div style="text-align: center;">Other: N/A
Kings OCs [DNP]May 28, 2018 08:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Name: Romeo DiCaprio
<div style="text-align: center;">Gender: Male
<div style="text-align: center;">Age: 529<div style="text-align: center;">Species: Vampire Werewolf, Witch human Hybrid thingy<div style="text-align: center;">Appearance: Romeo is 6'2" and has a very muscular build. He has light brown hair and ocean blue eyes. He has freckles that cover his cheek bones and nose. <div style="text-align: center;">Personality: Cold, Quiet, and likes to be alone. He likes quietness and reading. He has severe anger issues so he likes to keep to himself.<div style="text-align: center;">Parents: Katerina DiCaprio & Johnny DiAngelo <div style="text-align: center;">Siblings: N/A<div style="text-align: center;">Children: N/A<div style="text-align: center;">History: Romeo came to America three days after he was born and has lived with his grandmother, grand-uncle, and his mother. (not much to be said never used him in a story)<div style="text-align: center;">Significant other: N/A<div style="text-align: center;">Other: N/A
Kings OCs [DNP]May 30, 2018 08:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Name: Vio St. Clair[A.k.a Subject 334]
<div style="text-align: center;">Age: 24<div style="text-align: center;">Species: Human test tube baby<div style="text-align: center;">Appearance: Dark black hair with dark blue-almost black natural highlights to them. Tan skinned, freckled face and arms. 5'7", slim but athletic build. Dark blue eyes that appear to be black from afar. <div style="text-align: center;">Personality: Very wary of others, Doesn't trust easily, Quiet, shy, doesn't like many people, keeps to herself. She has a slight fear of what people might do to her, because she was raised in a lab being poked and prodded. <div style="text-align: center;">Parents: Specimen 132 and Specimen 437 <div style="text-align: center;">Siblings: Subject 392 and Subject 758<div style="text-align: center;">Children: Subject 725, Subject 801 and Subject 1,006 <div style="text-align: center;">History: Vio was born from a test tube. She didn't have birth parents. Just a male's stuff and the female egg. At first scientists thought there was something wrong with the embryo as She developed because it seemed to glow sometimes. Her genetics were mixed with Cheetah Speciemen 662 and a few other fast and or strong animals. She has wolf strength and lion strength and other animals. Vio grew up having people starring at her all day, would she resemble an animal? Would she one day get cheetah spots? Scientists shoved needles in every inch of her body testing things. She was force bred 7 months after getting her first period to Subject 301 and had her first child, Subject 725 which was a son. Vio was only 11. She never saw her son again. Almost 2 years after her son was born She was once again force bred to Subject 603 and gave birth to Subject 801, a daughter. Vio struggled to recuperate after her second pregnancy and almost died. 4 years passed and she was once again giving birth so Subject 1,006. She never saw the child's face, never knew the gender, and never knew the Father's Subject number. 4 years after the birth of her third child she was released into the world, with a device in her neck to monitor her heart-rate, track her and other things. She's been living out in the world since she was 21 and is uneasy about everyone, especially men.<div style="text-align: center;">Significant other: N/A<div style="text-align: center;">Other: Alot of the other Subjects have been released and also fear people. She may run into one or her oldest child who is 13 years old.
Kings OCs [DNP]December 20, 2018 07:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Name: Thrasher Day
<div style="text-align: center;">Age: 19<div style="text-align: center;">Species: Wizard<div style="text-align: center;">Appearance: Thrasher has light brown hair, almost blond but not blond. He has lavender eyes and freckles underneath his eyes. Thrasher is 6'8" and weighs about 184 pounds.<div style="text-align: center;">Parents: Orlando Day and Paige Day [NPC]<div style="text-align: center;">Siblings: N/A<div style="text-align: center;">Children: N/A<div style="text-align: center;">History: Thrasher was born to Orlando and Paige Day, two brits and they were never home enough to give him attention. They had a live-in nanny that took care of him from the ages of 1 to 13. Thrasher's mother tragically died when he was 9 and he found her. His father neglected Thrasher and blamed her death on him and would come home drunk and abuse his son. Thrasher soon realized he had magic powers when he threw his father with no struggle and then continued to play around with his powers in secret. One night his father came home and tried to strangle Thrasher. Thrasher ended his father's life and fled terrified of the cops arresting him. He was reported missing / kidnapped and has been living in America since then.
Kings OCs [DNP]December 20, 2018 08:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Name: Xen Pyro
<div style="text-align: center;">Age: 21<div style="text-align: center;">Species: Witch<div style="text-align: center;">Appearance: Xen has jet black curly hair and glacier blue eyes, you would get shivers just looking at those icy blue eyes. She is 5'1 and a small build. She is practically tiny and has two perfect dimples when she smiles. <div style="text-align: center;">Personality: Quiet, shy.<div style="text-align: center;">Parents: N/A<div style="text-align: center;">Siblings: N/A<div style="text-align: center;">Children: N/A<div style="text-align: center;">History: Xen was found in a girl's restroom in a High school. Nobody could ever find her parents so she was given to an orphanage where she lived until she was 17. Xen was never adopted and lived out her life being bullied by other girls in the orphanage because she was weird and kept to herself. She would sit for hours and read books about magic and faeries and other mythical creatures. One time when Xen accidentally killed a chipmunk with her powers, it exploded when she starred at it too long.
Kings OCs [DNP]December 20, 2018 08:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Name: Nox
<div style="text-align: center;">Age: 17<div style="text-align: center;">Species: Devil's daughter / Antichrist v.2<div style="text-align: center;">Appearance: Nox is 5'4 and she weighs 120 pounds. Nox has ombre blonde hair that rests ontop of her chest balloons. She is skinny, her belly button is pierced. She has a somewhat big nose and two dimples on the left side of her face when she smiles with one on the right side. She has freckles spotted all over her face, arms, chest, back and shoulders and they come out more in the sun. She is paled skinned and sunburns very easily. She has light pink rosy lips and a cupids bow [on her upper lip]. She has small ears and ocean eyes, blue-green. Her eyes turn grey when it rains or snows. She has a sizable rear and sizable chest balloons. She has four ear piercings on both ears.<div style="text-align: center;">Personality: Caring toward certain people, total [female dog] to most people. Doesn't trust very easily. She can be very rude and she's a big tease. She is what guys would call a baddie / bad girl.<div style="text-align: center;">Parents: The Devil <div style="text-align: center;">Siblings: Damien [Antichrist v.1]<div style="text-align: center;">Children: none.<div style="text-align: center;">History: Nox was born because her older brother, Damien failed as the Antichrist and the Devil needed someone to succeed so he decided he was going to try again. She was born June 6, 2006 and aged rapidly. He father sent her to earth with her brother Damien and she started high school and has been working on a plan with her brother to destroy the world & everything good in it. <div style="text-align: center;">Significant Other: N/A<div style="text-align: center;">Other:
Kings OCs [DNP]December 20, 2018 08:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Name: Damien
<div style="text-align: center;">Age: 37<div style="text-align: center;">Species: Devil's Son / Antichrist v.1<div style="text-align: center;">Appearance: Dark brown hair and eyes the color of moss, freshly cut grass, the type of green that brings the earth back to life after a harsh winter. Damien is 5'9 and weighs 145. He has two perfect dimples when he smiles and freckles spotted all over his evenly tanned skin. He has a muscular build and a chiseled jawline.<div style="text-align: center;">Personality: Damien is cold-hearted, plain evil. He literally talks to nobody. He hates humans and kills a few every so often. He has never trusted anyone besides his baby sister.<div style="text-align: center;">Parents: The Devil<div style="text-align: center;">Siblings: Nox<div style="text-align: center;">Children: Damien Jr [accident -- lives with his mother]<div style="text-align: center;">History: Damien was born to wreck havoc on earth, destroy everything good and make life miserable for all humans, even kill most of them. But he hit high school and accidentally impregnated a human, thus failing at his father's master plan of destruction. When he was 20 years old he was called down to hell to meet his sister, his replacement, antichrist version 2, when Nox turned 5 she was sent to live with Damien as they have been working on a plan since then. <div style="text-align: center;">Significant Other: Jackie [last name unknown -- one night stand -- mother of his own child]<div style="text-align: center;">Other: He hates his sister.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us