Wolf Play : rp characters
Chatbox
 The Pumpkin King
05:38:36 Ecifircas
Silver via, oooof. :')
Good luck, especially when winter is tomorrow too.
 Magnus Bane
05:38:26 Mag/Maggy
I know! Hoping to stay back on for good now:)
05:37:55 Asmodeus (he/they)
Hi Mag

haven't seen you on in a while
 Silver via
05:37:35 Silv, Via
I'm going to cry- Why is that my new quest now? why not sooner

Expand your territory. Level up in the Mountains.
Completed: 0/5

Expand your territory. Level up in the Mountains.
Completed: 9/10
 Magnus Bane
05:37:08 Mag/Maggy
I'm good, how are you^^
 Cypress Road
05:36:51 Cy, love
How is everyone?
 Magnus Bane
05:36:05 Mag/Maggy
Good lord >.>
 Polargeist
05:35:33 Chro (he/him)
I miss my paws ueue
 Stygian Forest
05:33:29 
How do you even find the Banshee?
 Continental Wolves
05:33:03 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
12 paws away from 400
05:32:56 Asmodeus (he/they)
Coconut cookie watches Bloody Apparition help the fox. They learn to help and gain empathy +3.

dang already leaning so much XD

shes smarter then my last pups so far
 Cypress Road
05:32:47 Cy, love
Hey chat
 starmutt
05:32:46 marsh | they/it
Gwyn ap Nudd
gynn ab nod same thing
 Existence
05:32:19 Exist / Kuskyn
Rook not what I was aim for though xD
 Continental Wolves
05:31:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
So tired but there's so much left to do around the house ;-;
 BloodWeb
05:31:38 Blood/Nicole
Oh....ugh 4 more to go lol
05:31:36 Asmodeus (he/they)
Coconut cookie watches Bloody Apparition make the kill. They learn and gain battle +1.

yay XD
 Stygian Forest
05:31:34 
Gynn ap nud?
 starmutt
05:30:58 marsh | they/it
@bloodweb
get 5 and when you next run into the funny minotaur gynn ap something guy he'll give you 5 brains instead of trying to eat you
 OneFourOne
05:30:38 Johnny, he/him
Existence
So cute!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -3
Sun Bear : -1
Wolverine : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

rp charactersJanuary 6, 2021 04:23 PM

Swamp_Monster

Neutral

Give Award
this is where i will post my rp characters and information about them, please dont post on here
rp charactersJanuary 6, 2021 04:31 PM

Swamp_Monster

Neutral

Give Award
ASENA
sexuality: bisexual
species: dragon/wolf hybred
family: mom is a dragon and dad is a wolf, she is a only child
pets: none
relationship status: single
back story: N/A
personality: N/A (havent figured it out yet)
rp charactersJanuary 6, 2021 04:38 PM

Swamp_Monster

Neutral

Give Award
FLOWER CHILD
sexuality: lesbian
species: flower wolf
family: mom and dad are dead, she never had any siblings
back story:

Flower Child grew up in a meadow surrounded by orchids, daisies and many other flowers. Her parents were herbalists and gently used the plants for healing potions and remedies. She was taught to nurture things from a young age and always had a heart of gold, even when her parents were killed from an unfortunate run-in with a potent new mixture her father had been trying. This saddened her greatly, though she remembered promising them both as she tried to heal them that, should they no longer be able to look after her, she would continue their work and be generous to those she met along the way. Nights were often long and hard, but she loved healing the sick rabbits and other woodland creatures that came to her, some even staying for a little while. Those moments she cherished most, for the shadows seemed to recede as she sung with the birds and rolled around with the badgers. Often foxes would come by as well and other predators, though they understood that while they remained there, the other animals were off-limits to eat or hurt. A few alliances sprung from this, much to her delight.

And sometimes, when the days could not feel bright at all, her parents visited her in her dreams. Whether it was her own imagination or a more powerful reason, she woke up stronger after that, braving each new challenge with a smile on her face and a slight jump in her step. With each passing day she discovered a new herb or cross-planted a new hybrid that helped different injuries depending on how they were applied. Her knowledge grew as did her emotional capabilities, protective of anything that went under her care and watchful eye. Her meadow flourished from the gentle care she gave it and she became a true "Flower Child" in the process, always blooming and reaching out her petals to those struggling in the dark below her. Even now, she walks amongst the daisies with her adornment of flowers as she seeks out any injured, cast-off critters that she could take home and love

rp charactersJanuary 6, 2021 04:45 PM

Swamp_Monster

Neutral

Give Award
SHARK-FIN (SHARKIE)
sexuality: straight;
species: shark ferret
family: he never knew them
back story: N/A
rp charactersJanuary 6, 2021 04:56 PM

Swamp_Monster

Neutral

Give Award
ACE
sexuality: bisexual
species: wolf
family: his dad and mom are alive but kicked him out, he has a sister who is soon to be alpha and his other sibblings are dead
back story:

ace paused, a snarl ripping from his throat. The hunger in his eyes for the hunters death held in the air, almost so thick you could see it in the shadowy forest. The hunter adjusted his rifle, turning away from the still bodies of aces` family. Smirking as the gun trained on him, the wolf flicked his red bangs back, the haunting scarlet eyes almost glowing with anticipation. He would not cower from any challenge and this would not be a regret he would carry for the rest of his life. His ears twitched as he waited, the click of the gun registering through the silent area. Once he had his movements planned out, he leaped to the side suddenly, weaving around the man as he tried to distract them. The guy was lucky to be alone; no other witnesses to disrupt his hunt.

There is no turning back, ace thought to himself as the hunter tried to track him, shooting at a random. His poor night vision would cost him dearly. Rushing up, the haunting grin still plastered on his face, ace struck a blow to their throat and heard the gagging noise soon be cut off. Silence again filtered through the forest as the wolf licked his blood-soaked paw, white teeth flashing in the moonlight. Then he ran off.

That battle was one of many. ace never backed down from a challenge and often beat the odds by managing to win through the skin of his neck, obliterating all that opposed him, the manic gleam always in his eyes right before the scarlet flashed through the sky in a downpour

personality: N/A (havent figured it completly out yet)

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us