Well, Cecelia means blind... and it's kind of lowkey fancy--
 Zeraphia
10:31:10 Spooky Vah
Zefhyr

The custom maker has a pretty solid list of everything
 distant-screams
10:30:01 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

name ideas? i prefer victorian / medieval sounding names.
 ZEFHYR
10:29:18 
are there lists anywhere of like-decore items, such as all of the flowers, all of the animals, and so on?
 Loveless
10:23:17 lexiboo
Welcome back!!!
 Transcendence
10:20:54 free palestine
Me looking at suggestion forum and having tiny ideas but i have bad rejection anxieties lmao good game
 BlazingVenom
10:19:46 
thanks! itÂ’s nice to be back
 Anxiety
10:17:59 ancient as hell
welcome back!
 BlazingVenom
10:16:15 
bet okay
i havenÂ’t played in a while so iÂ’m relearning a lot lol
 Anxiety
10:15:35 ancient as hell
80-96 hours of actual pregnancy
+
2-5 hours of labor
 Creeping Death
10:15:29 Kirk | Krik
Katy Yes
 BlazingVenom
10:14:39 
how long are wolves pregnant for?
 distant-screams
10:13:15 katy | beetle
should i do more halloween themes for premade adopts? they're pretty fun to make
 Salem
10:09:40 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
10:09:04 free palestine
I hope so hhh
 SilverMountain
10:08:48 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Mic*
 SilverMountain
10:08:41 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Also
I went to a Red concert😆😆
I got to sing into the Mike for the last song!!!?
 Transcendence
10:08:24 free palestine
These rewards dont have dates like in HEE that would be helpfulll

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -2
Black Bear : -1
Spotted Hyena : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

OblivionSolitude... Remember Me? - CharactersMarch 18, 2017 11:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lotus is from Survival on the Streets Roleplay by Spirit's Cry.
OblivionSolitude... Remember Me? - CharactersMarch 18, 2017 11:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[b]Name:[/b] Plasma
[b]Human, Dragon, or Hybrid:[/b] Dragon
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Appearance (link, image or written description):[/b] (Will add later)
[b]Personality:[/b] Plasma is a fierce dragon, who is a challenger and determined dragon. Yes, she is very independent, but not secretive or bothering to be alone too strictly. She is friendly for the most part, but can snap into aggression and voracious viciousness within a moment. She has a misnomer of justice, freedom, and recklessness. Always up for a challenge but never denying a chance for friendship or fun, and just desires to live the best of life and rid of those that don't make it that way.
[b]History:[/b] Born to water dragon parents, but somehow obtained mastership of the electric elements. Raised to know people and protect them, being a good companion to some as they go, one of the older dragons who knows the peace between humans.
[b]Fighting Style (Optional):[/b] Prefers long range attacks and prefers water fights as it is her native element. However, if battles do end up close, she goes all out offensively with her spikes and such, but refrains from using her bolt power in close combat.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Swimming quickly, using the spikes on her body, beams of electricity like a funnel emit from her mouth if she chooses to use this ability
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Running or being on land (though air is average), ice or earthly attacks, human made things, tight spaces when flying
[b]Other (Optional):[/b] May do image to show what her beams look like.
[b]Dragon/Human Friend (Optional):[/b] None specifically, though the occasional townsfolk or passing dragon.
[b]Character's Opinion on the Great War:[/b] Plasma knows the kindness of humans, and believes to protect them and revive once successful times. She doesn't know about the horrors of the prince and what he plans, but will attempt to at least drive away, though wouldn't hesitate to defeat, anyone from dragon to handle or anything in between that is causing the war.
[b]Roleplay Example:[/b] To be added
California. :D JK, Alaska :)

[b]Name:[/b] Nexus
[b]Human, Dragon, or Hybrid:[/b] Dragon
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] (Assuming that dragon years are like dog years) 3
[b]Size (especially if Dragon):[/b] About 25 feet long with his curled body, if completely straight then maybe 40 feet long. Height when standing from bottom of claw to top of head is about 8 feet high
[b]Appearance (link, image or written description):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] Nexus is a friendly, welcoming, humble type, though can be a trickster and manipulative animal. He knows his ways with the mind, and likes to mess with others at times. However, he is always a loyal, kind being, though more openly a jokester over some sort of profound speaker. Nexus can be determined and tough, even with his sensitive scales, and will not hesitate to fight to the end using his rare abilities. This charming dragon can turn aggressive and fierce in moments, the spirit of his almost lost dragon-type fulfilled within him.
[b]History:[/b] Was born from two chinese dragon parents, but was gifted with magic from a representative of each dragon element, then kept for one day before he was released alone to learn and live with only a dragon pearl, which he usually is found holding. He now lives behind a waterfall, where he keeps a shop as well as calls his home. His shop sells all sorts of carvings, jewels, ect, or he can make them for you in exchange for coins, pearls, shells, or pretty much anything that appeases him.
[b]Fighting Style (Optional):[/b] He prefers using his elements over anything, due to his excessive amount of weaknesses.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Has all the elements (This may seem too powerful, but check weaknesses), great senses
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Virtually anything can penetrate his scales, without his pearl for more than a day and night he dies, weak to all elements due to the way they balance out in him, fangs can't hurt most, same applies to claws, flies like a wave with curls (Think about how chinese dragons fly) which tires him easily, couldn't escape a trap for his life, very uncoordinated physically
[b]Crush:[/b] None, though this is open so he might develop one later.
[b]Dragon/Human Friend (Optional):[/b] None, though sometimes he talks to his pearl as though it is some sort of friend.
[b]Character's Opinion on the Great War:[/b] What war? Nexus knows about the war, but pushes it aside like a joke. He thinks that it is stupid, and just wants to idv his life. However, in his mind he knows that he may fight later against humans due to how they have excessively killed his kind in the past, making few dragons of his breed alive today. yet, he tries to be passive nonetheless.
[b]Other (Optional):[/b] Always carries that dragon pearl with him.
Alaska :ugeek:

He has much more weaknesses than strengths, due to his main strength being very powerful. However, if you need me to add more that's fine with me XD And if you need anyone to make another human to balance it out, I'll volunteer as tribute. ;)

[b]Name:[/b] Skip Skytte
[b]Human, Dragon, or Hybrid:[/b] Human
[b]Age:[/b] About 25
[b]Size (especially if Dragon):[/b] Maybe 5' 6"?
[b]Appearance (link, image or written description):[/b] You all know.
Credits to Alpine-GFX
[b]Personality:[/b] Reckless, restless, and rebellious. She is wild and aggressive, cunning and quick to think, though she acts way before she thinks. Thievery, plunder, and the sea are all on her mind, being a pirate at heart, at mind, and at soul. When you think pirate, she is pretty much that. Free-willed but savage and slick, Skip is a devious cutthroat you know and I know. Ships are afraid to sail for fear that they cross her crew's wake and end up attacked, raided, and in any way in the crossfire of the infamous Skip's power. Most know of the swashbuckler's sly yet riling persona and hope they don't end up like the others in the stories of her victories, as no one has brought Skytte's ships down with her chance-taking, rash and adventurous, pillaging mind.
[b]History:[/b] She was a privateer, cutthroat, and swashbuckler all her years, living on the sea by ship and plundering all who defied her and her crews. It didn't take long, at only 16 years of age, for her to become a captain and forge a ship herself. After years on the sea, winning against nemesis vikings, thieving passing ships, and challenging other pirates, Skip learned of a land where dragons commonly lived among the kingdom of Prince Kenna and his father. Dragons were seen in other lands, but none rumored to host as precious riches as these. Because these dragons boasted treasures due to the quality of their precious wings, horns, teeth, and even eyes, the rebellious one had to visit. Trekking there by ship and allowing her company to take sail in place of her temporarily leaving the piracy world to dragon hunt in seeking of their lustrous charms, Skip entered the kingdom recently in hopes of gathering dragon-related items to sell for coins that could boost her pirate status like no other.
[b]Fighting Style (Optional):[/b] Usually uses her two cutlasses, only one serrated but the other sharp enough to slice just as easily, in combat to begin with, though if close she uses her scimitar. She doesn't care much for dodging and instead just turns so the protective armor-like part of her clothes takes most hits, as well as use a buckler for cover. Loves cannons and anything that explodes, but bow-wise knows only how to shoot a crossbow and doesn't prefer it. She knows how to use every sort of ship arsenal, and prefers that on water with her great ship experience. Other than that, if she really has a challenge she will use a spiked ball on a chain that is hooked to a handle which she will swing into her opponent. If ever in trouble, she is great at swinging on ropes from many boat raids.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Weapon wielding, general experience has given her a lot of battle-power (As in, her fighting ability has been practiced for years), [u]trust me she can run a ship[/u].
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Recklessness often gets her into trouble, her skill is mostly in attack and she often leaves out focus on defenses, doesn't have knowledge of the land, relies mostly on her weapons due to her strength and speed being nothing special at all.
[b]Crush:[/b] We'll see..
[b]Dragon/Human Friend (Optional):[/b] Doesn't have a dragon or human friend, but has a rainbow macaw named "Red Quill", a golden macaw named "Karambit", a great green macaw named "Pequod", and a hyacinth macaw named "Damascus". (These will appear each at different times in the RP, though most are on her ship. If, when I do start, she will begin with Red Quill and the others will be mentioned but only interchanged later.)
[b]Character's Opinion on the Great War:[/b] Skip doesn't care the outcome, nor really know much about the war. She doesn't have a necessary side, but wants to kill dragons due to her natural pirate instinct desiring the riches and treasures that her gangs and alliances could use on the sea.
OblivionSolitude... Remember Me? - CharactersMarch 18, 2017 11:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Plasma, Nexus, and Skip Skytte are all from The Great War- Dragon/Human War RP by Spirit's Cry.
OblivionSolitude... Remember Me? - CharactersMarch 18, 2017 11:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[b]Name:[/b] Rubix
[b]Tribe:[/b] Equidae
[b]Preferred Rank:[/b] Leader
[b]Age (Human years if unsure what it would be in the animal's years):[/b] 5 (Same as dog years)
[b]Appearance (link, image, or written description, must be credited):[/b] Fur as black as the night, though feathery wings, tail, and mane all pure white despite a pearly silver outline at their base. [url]http://imgur.com/gallery/AM575[/url] (Uploaded by VendettaWolves @WPF)
ALL credits to Igriel @DA. Written permission to use here: http://imgur.com/gallery/Vd2kj These credits ARE mod-approved by Vennenum.
[b]Personality:[/b] Rubix is a noble, wise horse who always works for the better in the world, though if you threaten her clan she will not hesitate to use her skillful powers to fiercely dominate you. She is honest and true to her word, but bold and devoted. Many look up to her because of her patience, intellect, and general friendliness, but everyone knows of her in battle where she will strive to no end of ferocity, hostility, courage, and strategy to bring demolition to the enemy.
[b]History (Optional):[/b] She was born into the tribe and lived among the other young ones, but was taken to the gamma rank instead of training with the others. After being a gamma for a year, she switched between warrior, hunter, patrol, and spy for a while, not having a specific rank but being at aid for whatever was needed in the sections. After the original leader passed away, she took the place as ruler.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Evasive skills, speed, horn can do different magics (TBS in roleplay)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Fighting alone, can't swim well, never been too strong
[b]Likes (Optional):[/b] Races, her tribe being healthy, magic
[b]Dislikes (Optional):[/b] Enemies/threats (Especially to her clan), lies, fire
[b]Crush (Optional):[/b] None
[b]Character's Opinion On Other Tribes:[/b] She desires peace between all, and looks to everyone as equally important no matter what animal type you are. However, due to the tensity this once solid opinion of hers has changed a bit as she sees that many animals are corrupt as well. She doesn't enjoy the sound of dragons, and humans have always been edgy to her.
[b]Other:[/b] Hi there

[b]Name:[/b] Nyx
[b]Tribe:[/b] Griffins
[b]Animal Type:[/b] Hippogriff
[b]Preferred Rank:[/b] Spy/Scout
[b]Age (Human years if unsure what it would be in the animal's years):[/b] 18
[b]Appearance (link, image, or written description, must be credited):[/b] SEE HISTORY FOR DETAILS. You all know.
[b]Personality:[/b] Nyx is a quiet, secretive, mysterious type. She is loyal, reliable, and you shouldn't doubt her abilities. She is distant, intimidating, and appears as cold, merciless, and vicious. She doesn't care for friends, trust in general, kindness, or generosity, and usually only rescues others at demand or if they are part of her team. Honestly she is hard to get to know, so don't try to master her unpredictable personality. She is true to her word and gets jobs done, but the reckless rebel will change choices and directions in a moment, loyal to those who give her commands but not afraid to ditch their rule at any time. Fearless but knowing of dangers, Nyx can be a silent and aggressive stalker you do NOT want on your trail.
[b]History (Optional):[/b] Raised an assassin, spy, and general ninja XD. She was born with a mutation allowing her to switch her body shape through three different forms. These do NOT increase or decrease her weaknesses and strengths in any way, only change her look.
[b]Strengths:[/b] A literal mastermind, stealth, her claws, beak, and wing ends are sharp enough to kill in moments, immune to magical powers
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Open areas, lights, being attacked by more than one animal (Because she is used to being an assassin, combat with anything over one will likely result in failure for her.), not the greatest stamina
[b]Character's Opinion On Other Tribes:[/b] She admires the dragons and their talents, having a respect for them but willing to attack them any time anyways. Nyx thinks that equines are valuable allies due to her knowing of their skill, but was never too fond of them despite their mythical ties to her kind. She wishes against Triassics, never having enjoyed their want to become powerful over the griffins. She thinks that her race deserves to rule on top again, as griffins are made of lions, the king of mammals, and eagles, the king of birds. Once, griffins were the leaders of all until the dinosaurs came along, then other mythic ones like Equidae and dragons sprang up as well, demanding shared rule. Nyx desires griffins all-power again.
Hi there!
OblivionSolitude... Remember Me? - CharactersMarch 18, 2017 11:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rubix and Nyx are from the Tales Of Five Tribes (Mythical War Roleplay) By me!
OblivionSolitude... Remember Me? - CharactersMarch 18, 2017 11:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[size=85][list]
[b]name[/b]:: Chip Kronos
[b]age[/b]:: 14
[b]gender[/b]:: Male
[b]sexuality[/b]:: Straight
[b]lab number[/b]:: #44
[b]zodiac sign[/b]:: Aries
[b]sanity level[/b]:: Sane, not going insane anytime soon.
[b]shifter abilities[/b]::

Blue Jay
Red Sided Viper
Raccoon

[b]basic written appearance[/b]:: Chip has a skinny but tough form, muscular but not with the look of brawny. He is about 4' 9", a weight of give or take 93 LBS. He has shiny blue eyes and short and thin dirty blonde hair on his tanned skin.
[b]*advanced written appearance[/b]::
[b]*typical written outfit[/b]::

[b]personality[/b]:: Chip is a lively, optimistic, loyal and friendly person, always to be empathetic and trusting. He accepts people as they are, often bringing a new light to their eyes. He is playful, adventurous, and a little bit of a trouble maker but only for the fun of it. Otherwise, Chip lives as a hopeful and bright person, taking the friendships of many he meets.
[b]^history[/b]::
[b]likes[/b]:: Games of any kind, art/drawing, animals of any kind, being around people, day
[b]dislikes[/b]:: The dark, silence, anything along the lines of sinister, pain, others suffering, cramped spaces, water, storms

[b]mental strengths[/b]:: Upbeat, positive
[b]mental weaknesses[/b]:: Easily tricked/persuaded, not the smartest
[b]physical strengths[/b]:: Fast on his feet, good reflexes
[b]physical weaknesses[/b]:: Tires easily, has horrible balance
[b]emotional strengths[/b]:: Friendly, empathetic
[b]emotional weaknesses[/b]:: Fearful, doesn't do well alone nor in pressure

[b]^quote[/b]:: "We should be more like candles. Burn up to give others light."
[b]^theme song[/b]:: Shattered---Trading Yesterday
[b]^voice[/b]:: He speaks softly, with a soothing and calm tone even when he is shouting.
[b]other[/b]::[/list][/size]
He becomes the first victim of Venom, almost dying because of her attacks.
OblivionSolitude... Remember Me? - CharactersMarch 18, 2017 11:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Chip is in the Lab | Shapeshifter Roleplay by Wave~

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us