Voxtexy
07:24:48 Vox, Corey
Yes. Both parents need an exclusive pelt though
 BlueOpal
07:24:26 
Can pupss be born with exclusive peltw?
 Caeruleum
07:24:20 Cae, Blue
"i can just breed out the rest of my girls tomorrow" but what if studs i plan on using get taken before i get the chance to use them? but if i breed now, puppy boom will be during my sleep time and i know i wont have enough space. but studs available now??
-Click-
 Voxtexy
07:24:20 Vox, Corey
Pff, my Chief sent another message to me. Apparently security level isn't increased? So now I've got no clue why the hell the uniform thing is in effect now until Wednesday next week
 distant-screams
07:23:08 katy | beetle
what ever happened to movie night? i have faint memories of it xD
 BloodWeb
07:22:09 Blood/Nicole
I didn't think it was scary
 Apothecary
07:22:00 Medicinally Autistic
The corpse bride and both the IT movies are on there too :3 I wish we could still have movie night.
 Apothecary
07:20:53 Medicinally Autistic
If you guys like the october event stuff, there is a movie "The curse of la llorona" on HBO Max! Scary to watch hehe
 Link Cat
07:18:59 Jelly Bean
-WP Click-

I love how he turned out. X3
 Everlasting Torment
07:17:44 Anubis, Samael
I wish you luck Vox
 distant-screams
07:16:33 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd definitely find that odd too, that they're not giving any info! hopefully you figure out more soon
 Presumed Dead
07:16:32 Outcast/Nightshift
How do I make a blog 🫠
 Voxtexy
07:15:11 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I just find it odd since there's like- nothing in the news about something happening.

I wish they'd tell us, which makes me wonder if they aren't saying the cause of this because people could panic? I feel like if it was just drills n' stuff that they'd say that to us
 Voxtexy
07:14:06 Vox, Corey
Looks like I better check my rack and see if I've got spare civvies lmao
 Rising Ashes
07:13:30 Ash
-WP Click-
 Koa
07:13:27 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods? I have a question for them

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +3
Black Bear : -4
Water Moccasin : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Horizon's Roleplay CharactersSeptember 30, 2018 03:37 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is where I post all of the characters I use/reuse for roleplays often.

DO NOT STEAL. These characters are rightfully mine and I spend loads of time creating these. I repeat: DO NOT STEAL.

Horizon's Roleplay CharactersSeptember 30, 2018 03:38 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award
K O D A L I N E
~~
"But call me Koda, for crying out loud."

Breed: Caucasian Shepherd Dog

Appearance: Kodaline looks like a bear, literally like a bear. He is massive as Caucasian Shepherds tend to be and just big-boned in general. He has a broad muzzle with an insane bite force and large forepaws. His ears are pricked like those of Alaskan malamutes. Kodaline has a 'wild agouti' coat with white on his chest and forepaws. The scruff around his neck is M A S S I V E like the scruffs of both of the breeds he's mixed with put together. He has partial heterochromia and both of his eyes are partially blue and partially brown. He wears a faded, forest green leather collar with a nameplate with "Kodaline" inscribed upon the metal, his long fur covers it most of the time but it can be seen occasionally.

Personality: Koda is a (massive) rough and tumbles dog who will protect his team at all costs. Kodaline can look tough and imposing, and in fact, he can very much be. He is a 'rough around the edges' kind of guy and you don't see his true self until you get close to him. He is actually quite gentle and has a great sense of humor if you get close enough to him. If you don't, he seems like a great rock, cold and uncaring. Koda also is very protective of those he gets close to, but passes it off as "I was saving my own skin, you just got lucky and happened to be in the way." Kodaline is a natural leader and can be very inspiring as he is a good speaker, this can cause him to clash with others trying to lead as he is also very stubborn. He is just and most of the time is all bark and no bite. Bullies bother him more than anything. He has a furious temper that can lead him to do things he regrets in the future.

Horizon's Roleplay CharactersSeptember 30, 2018 04:46 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award
A M B E R ~ B E C K E T T

~~~

Appearance:
Amber is a short young woman about 5'4" with a broad chest and muscular frame. Amber has overall pretty features, in a wild sort of way, her facial features are not too sharp, though. She has long, sugar brown curly hair, which is often tied out of her way, and oddly, two different colored eyes, one green and the other blue. Unlike most females, she does not wear a dress. She despises dresses. She wears a green shirt and pale blue cloak with a silver clasp in the front. A small, silver pendant in the shape of a pawprint is on a thin chain underneath her cloak. Amber wears dark grey pants and sturdy leather work boots. Her most distinguishing feature is the long sword that always hangs at her side from a dark leather belt and sheath inlaid with silver.

Personality:
She is a quiet young woman, who prefers to be alone. She is passive-aggressive and has a sharp temper and a smart mouth that has a tendency to get her in trouble. Even with this, though, she is fiercely loyal to those she cares about and is very just. She also has an off sense of humor and will find the most unexpected things amusing. Amber is a natural leader who others tend to follow, being this, she will fight as hard as she can for what she believes in, and can inspire others to do the same.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us