-WP Click-

I love how he turned out. X3
 Everlasting Torment
07:17:44 Anubis, Samael
I wish you luck Vox
 distant-screams
07:16:33 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd definitely find that odd too, that they're not giving any info! hopefully you figure out more soon
 Presumed Dead
07:16:32 Outcast/Nightshift
How do I make a blog 🫠
 Voxtexy
07:15:11 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I just find it odd since there's like- nothing in the news about something happening.

I wish they'd tell us, which makes me wonder if they aren't saying the cause of this because people could panic? I feel like if it was just drills n' stuff that they'd say that to us
 Voxtexy
07:14:06 Vox, Corey
Looks like I better check my rack and see if I've got spare civvies lmao
 Rising Ashes
07:13:30 Ash
-WP Click-
 Koa
07:13:27 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods? I have a question for them
 Rising Ashes
07:13:22 Ash
Is he worth keeping? If so, what should I name him (Greek or Latin names or from mythology)?
 distant-screams
07:13:12 katy | beetle
Exist,
i hope so :D she was one of my CB pulls yesterday.
 Voxtexy
07:13:12 Vox, Corey
Okay. I've found a group of sailors wondering what else is going on, annnd there's mixed answers.

It's tied between security drills and an actual threat :'D
 distant-screams
07:12:48 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd wonder if someone was attacked or something in uniform.

i have a parent who works in corrections, and every time they'd tell them not to come in wearing their uniforms, it was usually because of an attack or something happening along those lines. i hope everybody stays safe!
 Existence
07:11:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy ooo thay girl should give some good pups!
 Everlasting Torment
07:10:52 Anubis, Samael
Vox that sounds scary
 Voxtexy
07:09:53 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I'm also wondering what happened.

Like, we've gone to heightened security measures before, but we've never been told that we can't wear our uniform to work before
 distant-screams
07:08:53 katy | beetle
Vox,
that's.. concerning ^^' i wonder what happened.
 Voxtexy
07:08:21 Vox, Corey
Oh joy.

I can't wear my uniform to and from work now due to heightened security measures.

I wanna know what happened to cause this ;-;
 BloodWeb
07:06:35 Blood/Nicole
Poor slim just keeps getting slapped he should stop taking advice from my wolves lol
 Presumed Dead
07:06:31 Outcast/Nightshift
Thanks a lot Katy! :}
 Koa
07:06:19 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +3
Black Bear : -4
Water Moccasin : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Bandit Bantams Characters {Dont Post.}November 29, 2018 04:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Asher Tanim

Sexuality: Bisexual

Supernatural being? : Vampire werewolf

Physical Look : He is 6 7" and muscular. He has both his arms filled with tattoos, most are Korean and French. He has very pretty green eyes with blueish around the pupils. His hair is black and skin is a light brown but not tan. He is able to keep some of his wolf parts out. He wears basket ball short and normally his jersey. He also wears his nikes and a baseball hat.

Animals Look : He is a massive wolf, going to 6 ft standing straight up, with his canines enlarged. His eyes are a sandy blue and nose is black. He is fully black with cream on his two front paws and tail. He has a darker cream color on his two back paws and tips of his ears.

Personality : He is very rude and mean to people he hasnt gotten very attached to. He is very easy to open up and hed nit the type of guy that he leads on. He is actually a very sweat guy! He loves animals and is an outside person.

Backstory : He was borm into a rich family. His parents didnt care that much about him and so he relyed mostly on his friends.

Family:
Mother- Gracie Laver(alive)
Father- unknown
Step Father- Marshal laver(alive)
Older Brother- Matthew Tanim (alive, 13)
Younger sister- Megan laver (alive, 7)
Pets: Oof...
3 dogs,
Maxie (female, German shepherd)
Robby (male, golden retriever)
Ibis(female, German retriever)
2 cats
Mate?: Hmm..
Crush?: Hmm..
Other : Hmm....
Bandit Bantams Characters {Dont Post.}November 29, 2018 04:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Antonio Romano
Age(between 15-19): 16
Sexuality: Straight
Power: Shift into fox/vampire
Mythical creature?: vampire/fox
Appearance: Oh my....... Where to start.... Hm... Maybe with how tall he is?

He stands at about 6'0 feet tall, half a foot taller then his sister a couple inches shorter then his brother. His skin is a golden tan colour that is basically flawless like his sibling but yet has that one long scar like them. His runs from his elbow to his shoulder but it is fairly thin in width. He is fairly ripped for a 16 year old if he says so himself but that's because of his playing a lot sports and such. His eyes are actually a deep dark blue that pop against his pale as heck ass skin. His hair is basically always dyed that he forgot the colour of his natural hair colour. Currently it is dyed a white-blonde colour.

Going to what he it is made up of a black muscle tee that hardly goes from the colour black . But if it does it is a very dark grey or white colour. Now to his jeans, they are very tight and soft. But when they are baggy they leaving a thick V-line whenever his jeans are slightly pulled down like that. Anyway moving on from that he wears a plain coloured Nike of black that don't change much either like his muscle shirt.

His fox is about the size of a female German shepherd. It's fur is his natural hair colour which is black, surprise surprise. His eyes are the same deep blue colour as his human form. His fox is made for speed then fighting against others.

Personality: He acts sweet and kind for girls to fall for him, which his sister hates about him. But once the girls fall his 'True' self comes out. Which is very rude and mean due to a past relationship with his first love that was his sister's best friend that left him for his sister's boyfriend. But if you can get past the hard and cold outside of the male then you will see that he is just as sweet as his other siblings and caring.
Theme Song: PDA by Scott Helman
Strengths:
- Running
- Lacrosse
- Football
- Soccer
Weaknesses:
- His siblings... *Sigh*
- Friends
- Family
- Blood
- Soccer
- Laccrosse
- Running
Dislikes:
- Cats
- Drawing
- Swimming
- Basketball
Fears and phobia's:
- Arachnophobia (Fear of snakes)
- Nyctophobia (Fear of Dark)
- Astraphobia (Fear of Thunder/Lightning)
A sentence that describes them: Run cause I might break your heart. Other: Twin is Aria, older brother is Andrea.
Bandit Bantams Characters {Dont Post.}November 29, 2018 04:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div align="center">Name: Aria Romano
<div align="center">Age(between 15-19): 16
<div align="center">Gender: Female <div align="center">Sexuality: Bisexual <div align="center">Social Status: Loner <div align="center">Power: Shifting into wolf <div align="center">Mythical creature?: Werewolf <div align="center">Appearance: She has long black her that reaches her butt. It is usually put up in a high ponytail out of her face. She wears those cool glasses that everyone wears in light grey. Her face is a soft oval shape that makes her look cute and shy, which she is. She has a scar just like her brother but it is much smaller and is just from the tip of her ring ringer to her knuckle. Going back to her face, she actually has bright green eyes which she gets from her mother. She rarely every wears make-up other then a small amount of eyeliner and mascara. <div align="center">
She stand at about 5'6 which is short for her family, all of her family members are over 5'11 including her mother. But she is fairly skinny from swimming, causing most of her muscles to be in her legs and arms. But she does have a very faint almost unnoticeable 6 pack on her stomach. She can usually be found wearing a cropped hoodie with 'Is it Friday yet?' on it. The words in blood red and the hoodie being a light grey. She would be wearing a pair of lulu leggings in black along with a pair of light grey Nike like her older brother. <div align="center">
Her wolf is more built for fighting unlike her older brother, which is very strange since she is younger and a female. Her fur is long and fluffy in a coal black colour like her human hair with the same bright coloured green eyes that shine in the dark. <div align="center">
<div align="center">Personality: Okay, so unlike her two brothers she is very shy when it comes to meeting people. That is the reason for Bruno her service dog, she has a literally fear of meeting people. She is very quiet but she will try to help in her own special way, but doesn't want you to thank her as she would get embarrassed by it. She usually doesn't talk to anyone but her brothers and maybe one or two of her brothers friends. She usually doesn't have many friends of her own as it takes her a while to open up to them but once she does... oh my is she hyper. Once you get to know her and she opens up well there goes the quiet girl in the back corner hiding and out comes a crazy bean that no one can control. Good luck trying to get her to date you to cause.... well heart break does that to you when your boyfriend for a year and half breaks up with you for your ex-best friend. <div align="center">Theme Song: Kinda Complicated by Scott Helman <div align="center">Strengths: <div align="center">- Drawing <div align="center">- Swimming <div align="center">- Singing <div align="center">- Dancing <div align="center">Weaknesses: <div align="center">- Family/freinds <div align="center">- Her brothers <div align="center">- Her serivce dog, Bruno <div align="center">Likes: <div align="center">- Boy bands/ boy singers <div align="center">- Large dogs <div align="center">- Her older brother <div align="center">- Drawing<div align="center">- Singing <div align="center">- Swimming <div align="center">Dislikes: <div align="center">- Cats <div align="center">- Snakes <div align="center">- Girl singers <div align="center">Fears and phobia's: <div align="center">- Needles <div align="center">- Acrophobia(Heights) <div align="center">- Losing her siblings and friends <div align="center">- Anthrophobia (Fear of people) <div align="center">A sentence that describes them: <div align="center">Other: Sister to Andrea and has a twin brother but they dont look alike much :)
Bandit Bantams Characters {Dont Post.}November 29, 2018 05:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div align="center">Name: Andrea Romano
<div align="center">Age(between 15-19): 19
<div align="center">Gender: Male <div align="center">Sexuality: Gay <div align="center">Power: Shifting into a wolf <div align="center">Mythical creature?: Werewolf <div align="center">Appearance: He's Italian. That explains a lot doesn't it? Nah let's see how this guy looks, shall we? <div align="center">
<div align="center">He stands at about 6'0 which is sort of short for the other Italian guys he knows, whom are all about 6'3(Brother included). He has a deep, tan coffee coloured skin that is the same shade all over his muscular body. His skin is almost completely clear other then one long scar running from the beginning of his neck to the end of his spine. Along with a few small scars on the tips of his fingers and one medium scar on his left leg, on the back area. His eyes are a deep brown colour that actually look brown. Which sometimes when he is upset or mad, they turn black (My eyes do that.).His hair is the same way also, a dark brown hat looks brown. His jawline is sharp and angle-ry. He ca be found in a pair of ripped jeans, a grey hoodie and a pair of grey Nike. The jeans area dark wash colour and the grey a light colour. <div align="center">
His wolf has the same fur colour as his human hair, a deep brown colour that looks black. He also has the same deep brown eyes that look black. His built in this form is very much for speed but has some muscle in this form. Personality: Kind, helpful, sweet, a rapper. He can get mad but it is very unlikely to happen unless someone gets on his nerves a lot. He gets close to people very easily and is hard to get rid of. He is very much a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people but opens up right away after talking for like 5 minutes to a person. <div align="center">Theme Song: Hangs up by Scott Helman <div align="center">Strengths: <div align="center">- Drawing <div align="center">- Rapping <div align="center">- Singing <div align="center">- Running <div align="center">Weaknesses: <div align="center">- Football <div align="center">- Swimming <div align="center">- Ice <div align="center">- Family/Friends <div align="center">- Guys he likes >.><div align="center">Likes:<div align="center">- Guys <div align="center">- Large dogs <div align="center">- His brother (Kind of.) <div align="center">- Drawing <div align="center">- Singing<div align="center">- Rapping <div align="center">- Basket ball <div align="center">Dislikes: <div align="center">- Cats <div align="center">- Rude/stuck people <div align="center">- His sister (Joke. Sort of...) <div align="center">- Tiny dogs (Teacup dogs, etc.) <div align="center">Fears and phobia's: <div align="center">- Claustrophobia <div align="center">- Heights <div align="center">- Needles <div align="center">A sentence that describes them: Doesn't know the meaning of Personal space

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us