Wolf Play : New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!
Chatbox
 Vulpixles
09:25:35 Pixie, Vul | ♈
My cat always wants to play fetch when I'm trying to do stuff
 Everlasting Torment
09:23:30 Anubis, Samael
Hey
 Eternal Calamity
09:21:17 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fair, glad you've got a couple rps going! Hope you're having fun with them!
 Ámor
09:20:28 On haitus
@Eternal
its fun lol, ive mostly focused on work and stuff but i do have a few rps going on
 Eternal Calamity
09:19:47 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fun, how's that been going?
 Ámor
09:19:06 On haitus
@Eternal
ive bene trying to get back into rping, lol.
 Eternal Calamity
09:18:28 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Glad you've been alright! I've been fine, just about up to the same as the last time we spoke, haha.
 Ámor
09:17:51 On haitus
@eternal
been good, dropped out of college + full time at work now, you?
 Magnus Bane
09:17:41 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
Not sure I like his name. So name suggestions?
 Eternal Calamity
09:17:15 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Hey! Yeah, been a while, how are you?
 Existence
09:16:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You're a spitting image of your mother
 Ámor
09:15:56 On haitus
Eternal**
 Ámor
09:15:43 On haitus
@Eteranl
Hiiii we havent talked in foreverrr
 Eternal Calamity
09:15:23 Calamity, Cal
Just poking my head in after a multiple-month absence, and poking my head back out, lol.
 Azrael
09:13:16 Ash, Khaos
hi chat... is anyone available to talk please? I need to distract my mind... 😓
 Voxtexy
09:09:35 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, yes!! I'm so happy to see that design used omg
 Continental Wolves
09:07:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
-WP Click-
I customized him :D
 Ámor
09:06:46 On haitus
@Vox
xD my work, everyone bought all the cases of water and toilet paper..
 avelexa
09:04:58 lex
whoops!! that was meant for sales chat :')
 Voxtexy
09:04:02 Vox, Corey
I'm pretty sure my coworkers are over me and my speaker lmao

We gotta clean every morning for an hour and the first day of October I immediately threw on a halloween playlist. I'm thinking it's time for round two tomorrow morning, if I can find some more songs that aren't the ones I've already played

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -1
Green Python : -5
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!October 27, 2018 10:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fullname:Hunter Jasper Romano
Sexuality:Homosexual
Room number:A412
Crush (s) {optional} :None yet
Relationship Status:Single and willing to kill anybody that isn't his roommate
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?:No.
Appearance:Standing at 6'8 ; Hunter is quite intimidating with thick , soft, messy short black locks on his head with tips that sometimes reach his green-blue eyes if he turns is head at the right angle. His body is scarred and very well muscled but not in a sick animalistic way but it is clear that he is power by the wall his muscles ripples under his dark clothes when he moves or throws a punch . Hunter is quite attractive with his left eye being a beautiful jade green eye and his right eye a stunning icy blue with contracts well with his slightly tanned skin with a bit more cream than an olive toned skin and his think messy oynx black hair. His facial structure is well defined with a sharp clean jawline, somewhat thick brows,high cheekbones, and cold but observant eyes.Hunter tends to dress simply in dark colors with a pair of black combat boots .
Personality :Hunter is a rather chill dude a majority
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!October 29, 2018 10:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hunter tilted his head up momentarily startled to hear the voice of someone speaking to him and his first reaction was to ball his fists but after a moment of carefully watching the stranger he shoved them in his pocket and shock his head in reply to the question. He wasn't one to use a bunch of words unless he trusted you enough but he wasn't exactly going to ignore someone unless he had a reason to. Hunter brows furrowed for a moment after the boy made the statement about his eyes not used to any forms of compliments so he shrugged it off before actaully replying with words, " The library is destroyed." He replied simply because even though it was open the ancient thing was basically trashed and all the books basically destroyed during the hunt . Speaking of the hunt, it would occur tomorrow night where everyone terroizes the newbies ;not that Hunter had any interest in helping.

The tall boy was about to turn but stopped and studied the stranger cautiously before deeming him one of the newbies and decides to give the guy a warning as a way of a silent thanks for not inflicting damage on his body like most would l8ve to do until he fights back. " Be careful." Hunter warned running a hand through his tousled black locks ,his blue-green eyes glancing around before he pulled out the bag of gummy bears and poured some of the small bears into his large hand and poked at them before placing a few in his mouth.

Edited at October 29, 2018 10:45 PM by Complicated
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!November 2, 2018 10:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fullname:Cayden Romano

Sexuality:Bisexual

Appearance:Cayden is an tall wall, standing at 6'4 with a bit more of a lanky bulid with wide, powerful shoulders and strong muscled while still maintaining a slightly lengthy look to him. His features are rather attractive while giving him a dark appearance with his dark stromy grey colored eyes that always seem to have a cocky brightness to them while his hair is vibrant dirty blonde that shines gold in the light and slightly softening the dark aura surrounding him while his skin is a light tan. His cheekbones are slightly higher than most , jawline sharp, skin smooth unless he doesn't shave then there is sometimes a slight stubble, and his hair is normally either messy , styled in a pompadour , or in a quiff. Cayden wears a lot of black or dark colors hoping not to attract attention so he tends to wear alot of dark colored hoodies, ripped jeans, and either vans or converse. He does have one tattoo on his back of a lynx and the name of his deceased older brother on his left forearm. His body is cover in scars from various things that he would not tell you about no matter how much you beg and pester the man.

Personality :<span style="text-align: -webkit-center;">Cold, distant, anti-social, and a ticking time bomb are the perfect way to describe Cayden Romano who tends to get rather agressive or physical when close to other human's which is rare considering the fact most are scared of him and he doesn't like others especially touching. Cayden may seem calm and silent most of the time but once he get pissed all hell's loose and it is almost impossible to stop is rage and pain from his past he keeps hidden. Although he can be a dangerous bomb, he gets attached to things rather quickly and even though he isn't a fan of other human's with poor social skills he shows his fondness by becoming protective, without losing his calm of course,<span style="text-align: -webkit-center;"> and somewhat affectionate. Has a rough past.

Edited at November 2, 2018 10:05 PM by Complicated
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!November 2, 2018 11:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hunter slept peacefully while he was near Keith but a few minutes after he left the nightmares came.

First person P.O.V. :

I smiled happily as I sprinted after and in response he chuckled and messed up my already tousled black hair as I feel into pace beside him looking like a miniature Version of himself but I didn't have his stormy grey eyes. " Happy birthday Kiddo I have a surprise for you..." Scott smirked and I felt unease in my stomach as I frowned recalling the conversation he had with someone on the phone, he wouldn't hurt me, right? I shook the thought out of my head as I comtinued to follow my older brother down the alley he claimed was a short cut and I soon regretted following him.

A firm hand gripped my shoulder hard as I let out a shocked gasp when I saw a raised fist before it came down hard on my right cheek which let the the taste of blood in my mouth and a pained cry sounded from my lips before more hits and kicks came as more figures came out. Of course, I was only about fourteen so even though I was tall I couldn't hold myself well against a bunch of 18 year old lacrosse and football player. I fought back with what I could and I did get a few good hits until it suddenly stopped and I collapsed onto the ground, shaking and unable to stand any longer with pain engulfing my body. The next that I saw was the sadistic smirk on Scott's face as he flicked out a pocket knife and twirled it in his fingers then I lost it. I lost control. I wanted him to suffer, to die, to feel worse pain. It began as a giggle then turned into cackling and in a brief moment I had shocked everyone when I jumped up, grabbed the knife from my brother's hand, and flicked the knife over his neck with a pleased smile as the crimson liquid bubbled out as he simply stared with his lips parted in a silent scream.I craved more as I trusted his fingers and heard the snaps as I delivered a solid kick that winded him before stabbing him with the bloody pocket knife he tried to kill me with into his stomach as the teenager ran and I continued to enjoy his misery as he let out whimpers and screams of pain...

Edited at November 3, 2018 06:37 PM by Complicated
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!November 4, 2018 05:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cayden decided against picking another victim since having two kids bleeding before first period was a sure way from sitting out of the two games he has Friday. It's not like they could get him kicked off since he was the main quarter back on the football team and was the scoring attacker on the lacrosse team so the chance of him actaully getting in trouble was slim since he had all the teachers suckered up to him, in other words he appeared the classic bully jock that was the golden boy . Truth be told that was far from truth Cayden was disowned by his mother since his father was dead and due to an incident he transferred to this school form nothing less than a boarding school for juvenile delinquent . The boy was far worse than the classic bully but refrained from killing anybody.
Deciding
New and Improved Complicated Character Dump!November 11, 2018 12:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hunter watched with a shrug " Hmm. You might as well get a welcoming here from the guys incase you want to join in last year- not that I participate in their little hunt." He replied speaking more fluently now with a slight Italian accent that was hardly noticeable unless you actaully thought about his deep and husky voice from lack of use. He wiped away the blood that was now running from his cheekbone dripping down his cheek slowly before pressing the back of his hand on it which smeared the blood so he just let it drop but flinched when Ezerah mentioned the nurse and he shook his head. " No, I don't like the cold hands" he muttered his blue-green eyes widening slightly as he took a step back clearly traumatized by something having to do with the 'cold hands ' . " No touching." He insisted almost like a large frightened animal that would lash out if frightened which was somewhat true.

After a moment of watching Ezerah carefully he calmed down again. " Don't touch." He stated firmly once again wirh an unreadable expression which was the closest he ever came to a calm since he couldn trust anyone... " There is a few books hidden in the storage room." He suddenly stated feeling slightly anxious to let somebody know about his secret stash of books he saved from the rests because when he first arrived he still liked to read but now he couldn't satisfy himself with re-reading so he gave up on that hobby like the rest he abandoned. Everything came to an end. Hunter wondered what Ezerah wanted to do with the books sinxe even though he gave up on them he still had an attachments to them, hence why he kept them far away from everyone who could ruin them though they weren't in the best shape.

Edited at November 11, 2018 12:57 AM by Complicated

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us