Wolf Play : Graywing x Boeing
Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:04:10 Amy
Ember
Well you need to relax first so go eat you steak and pie and get your thoughts together
 Night Shade
02:02:39 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

A little aggravated. I spent most of my day on my feet moving around cleaning and then going to work and doing my job only to come home and none of the animals are fed and laundry isn't started. So I've spent my evening taking care of things like that and my partner hasn't lifted a finger
 Embershed
02:02:07 The Minor Nuisance
Amy,
Its an extra class that mum signed me up to, because I can't write to save myself. I also have no idea who I need to write about, but an "writer who left behind an importan legacy", like, what the hell??

Who thought that I could actually KNOW if someone is important or not??

Agghhhh I can't do this right now. May give up for 5 minutes to go eat a steak & cheese pie.
 Amygdala
02:00:00 Amy
*grade
 Amygdala
01:59:46 Amy
Ember

Then get nice and cozy, make yourself a cup of tea/coffee, recharge your batteries a bit and get startrd on your assignment XD

Is it a very important one for your grande?
 Embershed
01:56:51 The Minor Nuisance
Amy,
barely existing at this point. I have an assignment to write a biography due in 6 hours which I haven't started (I can't write to save myself), just came back from a day trip 1.5 hours each way to my uncle's house (Social battery now depleted). But also kinda happy because I finally managed to switch on the fireplace/gas heater thingy only after 8 tries this time! :D
 Amygdala
01:56:21 Amy
Kiri
She is pretty with a lot of talents i would keep her if i were you
 violentdogs
01:52:35 Kiri / Keira
-WP Click-
my bad
 violentdogs
01:52:20 Kiri / Keira
should I keep?
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
01:47:16 Amy
Hey ember, graves

How are you
 Night Shade
01:45:09 Graves | Chaos
Hey Amy
 Embershed
01:44:53 The Minor Nuisance
Morning, Amy! :D
 Amygdala
01:40:12 Amy
Good morning chat
 Banana Spider
01:39:56 time waster
Yes
 Plague Doctor
01:31:56 Aster (he/him)
-WP Click-

should I breed her?
 Pink Tears
01:30:58 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
its been 2 minutes- thats no where near dead-
 Arieswolves
01:30:26 
Did I kill the chat?
 Arieswolves
01:28:34 
Violet and Hazel exchange affectionate licks, their tails wagging in synchrony.

Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

Wait...they are both boys, are you gay or something?
 Pink Tears
01:25:48 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
just got annoyed with my friend ((not on here) over a misunderstanding and she decided to completely block me

we've never had issues before so she literally just threw this friendship away over a minor misunderstanding in a game we were playing?? i kind of find it funny honestly XD
 FaithfulOakTree
01:21:20 Ash H:H!!
Sweetest Desire Of Poison. hunts a deer with Pewter at their side.

Stats: Battle +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Excited

Poison.. stop taking the PUPS out hunting😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +4
Brown Bear : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -5
    Winter Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Light Snow
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3

Graywing x BoeingJune 24, 2024 03:24 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not one of us but please feel free to read along
Graywing x BoeingJune 24, 2024 03:40 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Good morning! :D
Character posts now?
Graywing x BoeingJune 24, 2024 04:12 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Morning!
Character Sheet
Name: Leaf
-
Appearance: Leaf has a black under coat. Her chest and tail tip are white. Leaf has orange patches spread out across her fur. Leaf's fur is fluffy around the chest and tail, everywhere else is long but sleek. Leaf has one green eye and one brown eye. Unfourtunally Leaf was born with only half of her left ear.
-
Personality: Despite her ear, Leaf is very good humered. Leaf is very young and playfull. Leaf has two brothers, so she enjoys roughhousing and playfighting. Leaf is very up-beat and spunky. Leaf enjoys helping taking care of the younger pups.
-
Strengths: Acurate eyesight, fighting, flexable (helps her fit through small spaces), tracking
-
Weaknesses: Slight hearing loss, clausterphobic, shorter legs, (not deformed, just shorter), OCD
-
Other: Has two brothers, her dad left when her and her brothers were born, lost her sister when she was 4.
-
Human Form
Leaf is 4'6, she has dark black hair. Leaf was born with a rare skin condition that causes her skin to have a few slightly darker patches. She has a slimer build. Leaf's hair is long and frizzy. Leaf has been bullied for her hight many times. Leaf has to wear a hearing aid on her left ear because she is missing part of her ear. Leaf gets complements for her different colored eyes.

Edited at June 24, 2024 04:29 PM by Graywing
Graywing x BoeingJune 24, 2024 04:18 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Leonid ("Leo")
~
Male
~
Human/wolf shifter
~
Appearance;
Leo has brown hair, green eyes and an angular jaw that clenches with stubbornness more often than he would appreciate it to. He stands at 5'9", and generally holds himself up straight as much as he can.
Leo is built on more of the skinnier side of things. He may be considered underweight compared to everyone else, but this isn't exactly apparent when you come to meet him.
As a wolf, he displays mostly hazel brown fur coating that develops into low black socks, and a black paintbrush tail. His green eyes remain the same, and similar qualities in his face can be seen in both his human and wolf forms.
~
Personality;
Leonid has many defining personality traits. For one, he posesses an innate sense of what he thinks he is going to do is likely more correct. Sometimes called "stubborn" by other people, Leo has a keen moral compass, and usually uses this to his benefit.
Hanging off that is Leo's "stubbornness". No, he doesn't call it stubbornness. He calls it determination. Even if he's in the wrong, he's still there arguing for his point. Stubbornness... determination... those two things blend together in Leo's mind.
This may lead to him being completely overwhelmed by other people - especially in cases where there is no definitive right or wrong. Leo will often clench his jaw in such situations, and usually this would be their only warning that he isn't changing his mind.
To people he is more comfortable with, however, he has more of an open mind - read, it is easier to change his mind. Yes, he still will be stubborn, but he's more likely to accept your opinion.
Speaking of which, Leo's friendship circles are significantly more defined than others. To most other people, he seems like someone who wouldn't be the greatest of friends, but to those who know him he really associates himself with those he forms bonds with. Examples of this might be his fellow pack-mates that he is friends with. Leo mainly won't care about anything that doesn't affect him or anyone in his inner circle of friends. When something does, however, he has a fiery will and will defend his friends - sometimes with more passion than he would defend himself. This is another defining aspect of Leo's personality - he is loyal to those he believes is right. Even if they aren't. Loyal to a fault.
Although Leo's disposition may be high, Leo still posesses higher degrees of empathy than most people. This may sometimes be percieved as a weakness, however his beliefs and sstubbornness sometimes collude together in forms of his mostly empathetic nature should something need it. When it is not needed, however, this nature tends to tuck itself away, and Leo's main personality comes out.

Edited at June 24, 2024 04:26 PM by Boeing
Graywing x BoeingJune 24, 2024 04:33 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leaf hurried to her next class muttering under her breath. "Great, just Great, it's the first day and I'm already confused." She stopped as one of the juniors rubbed the top of her head, making fun of her height. As he walked behind her she kicked the back of his knee, sending him crumpling to the ground. Everyone around her laughed and she couldn't help but smirk.
Graywing x BoeingJune 24, 2024 04:40 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo stood in a corridor, utterly befuddled. He checked the mp he had in his hands again and again. Shouldn't his classroom be... right here? He scanned the area thoroughly for any clue and - shit. Did he seriously go to D block rather than P block? Cursing under his breath, Leo started quickly walking in the direction... that he thought was P block. This college was too big. And now he was probably going to be late. Becuase he was on the other side of the goddamn college.
The doors were clogged with students. Goddamnit. This was going to slow him down even further.
Why did he have to be late to his first physics class?
Graywing x BoeingJune 24, 2024 05:56 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leaf took one of the seats in the middle. Right when she sat down the bell rang. "Right on time," she quietly said to herself. About five minutes later one more student walked in gasping for air. "I'm sorry I'm late, I got lost." He took the seat next to leaf and quickly took out a pen and notebook.

Edited at June 24, 2024 10:07 PM by Graywing
Graywing x BoeingJune 24, 2024 10:10 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Holy shit. Holyshit. He was late. Holyfuqingshit.
Leo slipped in and hoped the teacher didn't notice him. His name was written on the board. "Mr Dudding". Leo swallowed a laugh at his name.
Unfortunately for Mr Dudding - as his name appeared to be - Leo was really late.
"SorryIwaslate-Igotlost..." Leo mumbled. He hoped that... Mr Dudding... would accept it. Surely he wasn't that late.
He dropped into the closest seat that he could see that was empty - next to a pretty short-ish girl with interesting eyes - Leo ignored her for now, trying to regain his senses as he sat down.
Graywing x BoeingJune 24, 2024 10:20 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leaf started packing up right after the final bell, thank goodness she had a break now. She hated physycs but her parents had forced her to take it. She looked over to the boy that had come in late, "I don't think Mr. Dudding likes you very much. First day and you're barging into his class late, nice first impression." She smirked, "I'm Leaf, what's your name? Please don't say it's something stupid like Dudding"
Graywing x BoeingJune 24, 2024 10:40 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Leonid choked on a dark laugh. Mr Dudding was a rather silly name.
So, her name was Leaf. He'd never heard of a Leaf. Leo took a moment to study her.
She looked slightly over a foot shorter than him, and with long black hair. And - damn, that wasn't something you saw every day. One green eye, one brown eye.
Something about her direct stare spoke volumes about her to him. He wouldn't see any harm if he established something with her.
She was pretty - no, Leo thought she might have been beautiful. He didn't really care about the hearing aid he could barely see.
Leo thought for a moment, then replied in kind.
"I'm Leonid. Leo for shorts."

Edited at June 24, 2024 10:47 PM by Boeing

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us