Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Luna🌕
09:44:48 Silver (She/her)
What should I name a green-eyed mela?
 Luna🌕
09:43:48 Silver (She/her)
Exist itÂ’s 945 right now for me
 Qyusen
09:42:11 Qyu - all pronouns
my premium has run out. ptooey
 Salem
09:37:25 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Existence
09:35:47 Exist / Kuskyn
It is 9 pm for most players xD
 Hallow's Eve
09:34:25 Hallow, Eve
Dang chat is dead lol
 Hallow's Eve
09:29:07 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Continental Wolves
09:28:03 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heyy Amor^^
 Existence
09:27:57 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy Lavender cat??
 Ámor
09:27:09 On haitus
@Emmet
Hiii
 Continental Wolves
09:23:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
17 females at 76-78 hours e,e
 distant-lands
09:16:22 katy | beetle
-Click-
this turned out pretty cute :)
 Long Wang
09:13:19 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Paws?
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
I also need name ideas
 Werewolf
09:12:06 Lycan, My can
Anyone up for a human or shifter romance pm role play?
 Gallifrey Falls
09:01:46 Allons-y / Myth
Pera
Been a bad month so far.
 Drunken seas
08:59:10 Pera
Ooh, I bred a hero!
 Drunken seas
08:58:04 Pera
Myth
Quite well! You?
 Malcuth
08:53:17 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up!
 Gallifrey Falls
08:51:34 Allons-y / Myth
What are the perks of an upgrade on here?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:49:58 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
That's sad. Sadie was probably 15 years old. She was senile.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Polar Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 11:56 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

A deep blush of embarrassment went across my face, and I covered my face with my hands. I lay on the ground face down sprawled out, "Yes, I've made everything in this room by hand except those," I said pointing to the wings and skull above my bed "I'm going to die on the floor of embarrassment now," I said talking into the floor. My face was still extremely red and I was so emotionally confused. "I even trade some to the trader that comes and goes through all the tribes," I said "So there is a possibility someone in your tribe has one of the blankets I've made,"

Edited at December 23, 2022 12:35 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 12:05 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I looked down and Tobey who was now on the floor and tryed not to laugh. "Why are you so embarrassed?! They are amazing!" I puased for a moment before crouching down beside him. "Whats the trader's name? Or wait!" I got up and evily laughed before running out of the room. I quickly came back with my notebook in my hand. I crouched down beside him once more and tore out some pages. "I know these are just....useless pictures but ill trade you for one of your many blankets." I then carefully tore out the one of the alpha, the one of him and the baby dragon plus a random one of Blue. I then dropped them on his face. "Please, i can give more non useless stuff once i get back home." I said with puppy dog eyes and a pleading voice. When i realized how close i was to Tobey blush covered my face and i backed up and sat down on my knees. "Pleaseeeee!" I begged again half covering my face with a blanket to hide the blush on my face. On top of that i couldnt stop thinking about how cute he was being which didn't help my blush.

Edited at December 23, 2022 12:32 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 12:32 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"You don't even have to give me anything, you can just have one. I only trade them to the trader so I can get supplies I don't have access to here." I said not moving and still talking into the floor. "Sewing is considered a women's task by most," I said sitting up "When other boys in my tribe found out I knew how to sew, they made fun of me badly enough that I lost all my friends. I barely had any to start with since I was a farmer's son, meaning I didn't get to see a lot of people in general since I was always working. Since I never had any siblings my parents taught me the jobs that some women have. They taught me to be straightforward because I didn't spend enough time in the village for women to get to know me." I said pausing. I have been acting like a wimp, not interacting with other humans for 7 years has taken a toll on my communication skills. I stood up with a huff, my mind was mixed, but remembering the past definitely brought back my confidence. I turned around to face her and a light blush appeared on my face.
"Kaolin, I don't know what it is but you make me feel an emotion I have never felt in my life. Enough of it to the point I don't want you to leave, I don't know how else to describe it. I enjoy the hugs, even though you were upset both times. I just don't know what it is." I said as my face got redder and redder.

Edited at December 23, 2022 12:35 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 12:46 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

"I know what are considered women and men's tasks but technically i know how to track and thats usually a man's job.....But im sorry you got bullied, i used to too." I said sighing as i thought back to all those years i trained instead of making friends. My face returning to normal and the blanket falling to my side i got up and sat on the bed, only for the blush to return, fuller than ever. I quickly grabbed the nearest blanket to hide again. "Its called you love someone more than just a friend.....You want to be with them forever and you would do anything for them," i mumbled, my face beet red. "People call it a crush.....And as you can tell im not as brave about things like that as i am with other stuff....." I couldn't say anything after that i also felt like i couldnt even move, so i just hid, waiting for him to do something. My heart raced so fast i thought i might die. My thoughts and feelings racing eachother, both hoping to win. I felt like i was paralyzed.

Edited at December 23, 2022 01:01 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 01:12 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I sighed for a moment and ran my hands through my hair. "If what you're saying is true, then I guess I like you, have a crush on you, or even love you," I said crossing my arms. I didn't know what else to say "I don't want to sound creepy, I just feel like I needed to be more straightforward and I haven't been," I said "I understand if you want to leave, just please don't give away the location of this place," I said lowering my gaze to the floor. I Was worried about her response, but at least I got it out.

Edited at December 23, 2022 01:12 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 01:26 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I heard him sigh and i knew i needed to get myself to together so i didn't seem....Like i didn't like him. I took a deep breath before sliding the blanket off my head, revealing my beet red face. "Your not creepy, your anything but." I said trying to smile. "And dont worry, even if we become enemies for some reason, ill never give this place out." I sighed before getting up and grabbing Tobey's hand. "Im sorry for my freezing up moment. I just never thought love was for me....i thought i would grow to be this grumpy old lady who was all alone. That and the fact you were so quiet and then just blurted out that you loved me. It can take a while to sort out your feelings....But just recently, i realized i love you." I then pulled him in for a hug, nuzzling my head into his chest. "But i might be.....different and or quiet for a couple of days while i figure out what to think, feel and do...." I then hugged him tighter, "But for now, I love you too."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 01:39 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I smiled while still looking down, I was happy. I froze when she came up and hugged me but eventually returned the hug with a warm embrace. It was tight but not to the point you felt trapped, more like a comforting one. "Take as much time as you need, I don't plan on going anywhere," I said as I began to rock back and forth slightly. Amora eventually came over and crawled up my pants leg and tried getting closer. "Someone is jealous," I said picking her up and putting her on my should with one hand then going back into the hug. I liked it too much, and I didn't want to move.

Edited at December 23, 2022 01:39 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 01:53 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I closed my eyes as he gently rocked me. I didn't want to move it was so comforting. I slightly opened one eye to see the baby dragon climbing up Tobey. I didn't bother to say anything though because after he picked the baby up he went back to hugging me. Thats when Blue nudged my leg as if to say that was long enough. I groaned as i looked down at Blue's pleading face then up at Tobey with a 'what am i supposed to do?' Look. I didn't want to let go just yet but i didn't want Blue to get mad at me. "Is it wrong that i dont want to let go?" I mumbled nuzzling my head into his chest again. I felt myself getting tired ontop of Blue's whining and it made me want to forget about everything for just one second more. I yawned, as i kept repeating, is it wrong? In my head.

Edited at December 23, 2022 01:58 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 02:02 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I tried not to laugh at her but I turned to King. He didn't get it at first until he realized I was showing a closer type of affection than normal and Blue was jealous of his rider.

3rd Person

King huffed at Blue, it wasn't aggressive but he more or less said "if you're so jealous go find a mate of your own" after he got up and sort of pushed Blue out of the room and left the room as well.

Tobey

"I think King sees us as mates now and probably just told Blue that if he is jealous go fina reason not to be jealous," I said watching the two leave. I let out a sigh and rested my head on hers as we continued to slowly rock back and forth as we hugged.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 02:14 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

3rd person

Blue huffed back at King, "I will." Before letting himself be pushed out of the room. He then went walking through the halls, looking for the perfect mate.

Kate

I giggled a bit as i watched the two go, still slightly worried about Blue. I then sighed a content sigh, forgetting about Blue for the moment as Tobey rested his head on mine and continued to rock us back and forth. After a couple of minutes i almost fell asleep i was so relaxed. "I would stay here forever if i could....but im tired." I said reluctantly pulling out of the hug and glancing at the bed then back at Tobey, deciding if i really had to go. I sighed after i realized i needed sleep, especially since tomorrow i was bound to get exhausted with sorting out my brain, and the fact my brother's birthday was still tomorrow. I then sat down on the bed and grabbed one of the blankets "I pick this random one." I said with a tired smile before laying down and covering up with it.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us