Kingwolf
09:27:26 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:21 Hallow, Eve
I'm doing about the same lol
 Saint
09:24:13 
im alright, just exploring, how are you?
 Hallow's Eve
09:22:55 Hallow, Eve
Hey Saint, how are you?
 Saint
09:22:16 
hey hallow
 Hallow's Eve
09:22:00 Hallow, Eve
Hey Chat
 Malcuth
09:11:26 Wander
But that truck getting hit saved mine and my sister's cars
 Malcuth
09:11:01 Wander
-Click-
-Click-
My dad's work truck and minivan got hit
 Ryujin
09:06:45 Elduin (he, Him)
mostly getting rain for us which is good cause my state was in a drought till now
 Ryujin
09:06:17 Elduin (he, Him)
I'm from West Virginia

my state tends to get bad weather when hurricanes hit Florida and other states in that area
 Saint
09:03:40 
im in central florida and it wasnt horrible, minor flooding an power outages, but on the westcoast at my cousins house, trees fell, 4 feet of water, fires from electric cars. her husband is a firefighter and paramedic and was on the search andd rescue and was on call for 36 hours and there were no breaks for him. it was horrible
 Salem
09:01:51 Rumi
Looking for some naming help
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
08:57:59 Wander
Yeah I'm not in Florida but where I am got hit directly. It's horrific damages
 Ryujin
08:52:22 Elduin (he, Him)
I hope all the people directly hit by the hurricane are ok
 RoyalNightStorm
08:52:15 
elduin
how about Susanoo
 Ryujin
08:51:59 Elduin (he, Him)
my state got hit its weather caused by the hurricane and I don't live in a state near any oceans other than the secret underground ocean thats below my state
 || Enlighten purple
08:51:32 She/her idk
Malcuth

I hope you get to see your pets soon
 || Enlighten purple
08:50:33 She/her idk
dang, Georgia's hurricanes stopped rn
 Saint
08:42:54 
morning chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:38:31 Chat's snack
Florida? Yeah, I just drove here to make sure a friend was alright. Her dumbass stepped outside when the eye was over her house.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +5
Jackal : -3
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 02:30 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Hannah smiled softly when she heard his heavily sarcasm laced response. Looking back at Elijah, she smiled sweetly. "See? No harm done" she told him, giving his shoulder a soft pat. Moving away from Elijah, she went up to Grayson, standing close enough to him that Elijah wouldn't hear what she was saying.

"Let's just get this straight. I'm not doing this because I want to help you, or even because I feel bad for you, because I seriously couldn't care less. I have my own reasons for this, and none of it is about you. It's pure convivence for me to just come along with you" she told him, before giving his shoulder a similar pat as she had to Elijah before moving back.

The pair had only been with each other for ten minutes and had somehow annoyed one another into a petty silence. It was childish almost they way Hannah refused to look at him, soon falling behind him as she grew petty. The silence growing heavy as they went further away from the camp. As she noticed the pebbles on the ground, she smirked to herself before glancing back at his back in front of her.

She couldn't even remember what their little spack had been about, but apparently Eli was right. One of them was definitely going to be murdered by the end of this alleged adventure. If they couldn't even walk together without pissing the other off, they seriously had no chance of working together to find his wife's murderer.

She flicked one of the pebbles towards him, grinning to herself when it smacked into the back of his ankle. Continuing to kick the small rocks at his back and legs for another few minutes. It wasn't going to end well, sure, but it was fucking hilarious since he was already kinda pissed at her for whatever she did wrong this time.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 05:18 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson nodded. "Whatever you say," he replied, keeping the same tone that Hannah did so Elijah wouldn't hear. He looked back at the man, giving a small smile. This would be the last time he saw anyone for a while, and he would depart with them in a moment's notice. However, Grayson would not feel bad - he at least knew that Will would take his place, even if his best friend disagreed with what he was doing.

Grayson walked in front of Hannah, half-tempted to just unholster his pistol and pop her in the head with the butt of it and just leave her lying there, especially after he felt more pebbles hit the back of his ankle. He would give no reaction for the sake of keeping things relatively civil, because Grayson noted that if you give Hannah a reaction, it just strokes her ego more.

Although the silence was deafening, Grayson made no effort to change that. He could care less what Hannah had to say about this anymore. If she was doing it for himself, there had to be a reason revealed later down the line. Grayson's reasoning was the most obvious, but Hannah was probably more complicated than she let on. Did she know the man who did it? Was her plan just to kill Grayson? No, she probably would've already done that.

Grayson scanned the surrounding area before stopping in his tracks, letting Hannah catch up a bit. "Because we both know that this is going to keep going on, can we at least agree to not purposely piss each other off?" He suggested, cocking his eyebrows. He at least said purposely, therefore they probably still would do so without even noticing it. He took small steps forwards, waiting for a reply. Even if it was a smart-ass or sarcastic one, it would be better than nothing.

Grayson stopped yet again, turning towards her. He inhaled sharply. "And why? I mean, you barely know me, we've tried to kill each too many times, and we're going after one of your people. Why help me?"
Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 08:12 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Hannah only rolled her eyes, but stopping kicking the rocks at him. It was boring if he was just going to ignore her. Instead, she huffed, mocking his words with a childish voice. She watched his back in front of her, continuing to pull childish faces at him until she grew bored. She looked around as she followed behind him. "We've been over this, haven't we? I'm not here to help you. Don't fucking flatter yourself. And you can do whatever you want, I'll do what I want. How about, you just grow up and let me do my thing?"

Hannah sighed, before jogging a little to catch up next to him. Walking side by side with him. She huffed quietly as she looked around bored. There was only so much to entertain herself with when being alone with the guy she'd been trying to kill repeatedly for the past two days. One part of her wanted to just leave it alone, play nice, if only to make sure she wasn't going to go to sleep and not wake up. But annoying him was a hell of a lot more fun, but it was going to get her killed, very painfully.

She almost considered just turning back, going back to Eli and forgetting all about this little journey of theirs. He had have a point. Why the fuck was she here? There was no need going with him just for this. Nathan was the one she was trying to get to, not Grayson or the guy who killed his wife. The promise she'd made to Nathan all those years ago was finally coming to a break, and she definitely didn't need Grayson for that.

"So, uh, when we find this 'Nathan' guy, you're not gonna kill him, right?" She asked quietly.

Hannah needed him alive, even if it meant betraying Grayson to get to him. She knew it wouldn't surprise Grayson if it did come down to her double crossing him, but she still needed to try to keep it subtle.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 08:23 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson glared as she made a childish voice mockery of his words. He shook his head. "I never fucking said you were here to help me, I just want to know why you're tagging along. Like I said before, I could care less if you declined or if you just up and leave in the middle of the night," Grayson stated with a stern tone. He was being sincere, but her getting on his nerves was not helping the situation a little bit. "Figure that the only way we're going to work together and be fucking compatible is if we first start off with some sort of basics - you know why I'm doing this, why can't I know why you're doing it?" Grayson added.

Grayson heard her footsteps behind him as she caught up. He continued walking, shaking his head. "Are you dumb? Yes, I'm going to kill them, and anyone else who gets in my way," he replied. That would include Hannah, and they both knew how capable Grayson was of doing so. She was as well, which is why Grayson believed her to be a great asset with him, but if they couldn't even learn to trust each other, this wasn't going to work.

Grayson then scoffed after moment of thinking. "Wait- why does it matter if I kill him or not?" He asked, cocking a brow towards her. Whatever it was, there was definitely another meaning here. Referring to him as "Nathan" instead of "Slut Killer" as she had not too long ago. Grayson picked up on something, but wouldn't be able to pin point what it was unless she told him or until he saw it for himself.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 08:37 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Hannah just stuck her tongue out, making a childish noise. "No" she told him simply at his request to know why she was coming with him. She didn't care if he wasn't going to trust her, the last thing she neeeded why him trusting her. As long as he wasn't going to kill her the second she turned her back, she was more than happy with them not getting along at all. It might even help even, the last thing she wanted was to grow fond of him, pity him even. That would only complicate everything she was doing here.

Hannah's eyes flicked in the opposite direction, not surprised by his answer. "Oh. Right" she muttered quietly as he went on about the murderous rampage he was planning. Which was highly inconvient for her. She cleared her throat awkwardly, finding it weirdly hard to change the subject. "Pfft. It doesn't matter. I was only curious" she quickly told him. This was very much not going the way she wanted it to be going. It was shameful how clearly she was lying. Hopefully he was ignorant enough to not pick up on it.

"So when you say 'anyone', does that really mean anyone or like, just a figure of speech?""

Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 09:10 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Uh huh," Grayson hummed softly. He shook his head. Did she always have to be this childish? This petty? He found it rather said, personally. It was just if she was going to be going after Nathan with him, she had to show some sort of trust. Little or not, or even just some sort of mutual respect. Grayson would not take Hannah and underestimate her, he was better than that, but this arguing was not worth it at all.

Grayson raised his brows, staring at her. She seemed... awkward. Ah for once her ego wasn't being stroked! What a world. Grayson narrowed his eyes in on her, hearing her speak quickly. Something was up, and Grayson wasn't sure whether or not to buy it or not. "You think I'm stupid or something? Quit lying, Hannah," he grunted softly.

"It means anyone. Do I need to spell it out for you?" He replied, shaking his head. Grayson then stopped in his tracks, seeing some more buildings in the distance. He looked at Hannah. "You've got ammo, right?" He questioned, continuing towards the town. There was no guarantee that nobody wouldn't be here, so it was probably best to just be as prepared as possible instead of going in blind.

Grayson started towards the town, still waiting for Hannah to reply - that was even if she was going to reply, which to be honest, Grayson didn't care if she didn't. There was some deeper meaning here, and Grayson could just sense it. Was it not obvious enough? Would she really try to dodge the fact that Grayson was aware of some reasoning instead of just covering it? Seemed suspicious to him, but for now, he would leave it.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 10:33 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Hannah knew better than to outright tell him what was going on. There had been no reason for Grayson or anyone else to even know about Nathan, and then the bastard went off and very likely killed his wife. It wasn't surprising, knowing Nathan, but it was still a fucking pain in the ass for Hannah, who now had to deal with the mess he'd made. The boy had never learned how to clean his messes up, and she was so going to kill him for putting her in this situation. "Mhm"

Hannah didn't bother looking at him, for once, actually content on looking at anywhere else but him as he spoke. "I'm not lying" she told him simply. It was a rare sight, to see her not doing anything to worsen the situation, she had realized her mistake far too late and now he was getting rather suspicious of her, which he had every right to be. She opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself, looking over to where he was staring. The building. From the sounds and looks of things, there was no way there wasn't at least a couple infected in there.

Nodding, she slid the pistol out from where she had it in the back of her waistband, just out of sight but close enough to the side for her to easily grab when in times like these. She followed cautiously next to him, holding the pistol at her side just in case of any nasty surprises. Hopefully the prick knew how to take on some infected, cause she was definitely not going to save his ass. "I've told you before, I have my reasons for coming, and if you don't want to find yourself in the same way as your side piece, stay the fuck out of my business" she hissed at him.

As she began to approach the first building, she could hear movement inside. She let out a quiet whistle, only to grab his attention, nodding to the building in front of her. Hannah didn't really care if he chose to come with her or fuck off somewhere, she was more than capable of taking care of herself. Pulling herself through an already broken window, she glanced around, glad for the light positioning that hid her in the shadows while she could see all of them. She counted three in the building she was in, the single story was in terrible shape, but it looked like it may actually have some useful shit.

Taking a small breath, she quickly fired off two shots, taking down one, cursing under her breath when she missed the second one. Great. Sliding the pistol away as they quickly approached her, she flipped out her blade, slicing the chest and neck of the first one before quickly moving just out of the way when the second one attempted to scratch her. Huffing at the adrenaline now coursing through her, she dodged a few close hits, managing to nimbly get herself out of the way of the infected's grasp. Hannah found herself behind the creature, managing to grab a hold of the shredded tatters of clothing before quickly sliding her blade across the front of it's neck, her eyes flicking away as she noticed the gooey liquid beginning to drip onto her hands.
"Gross"
Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 10:48 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson watched Hannah closely. To his surprise, there was no smart-ass comment or rude statement. She could keep things civil, he thought silently to himself before he had heard her speak again. "Fine, sorry to pry." He replied, defusing the situations. Not that it could go too far - one would just end up dead, and right now, Grayson could kill a million men and not feel a single thing.

Grayson watched as she took out her pistol, and Grayson did the same. He pulled his nine millimeter from his leg holster, checking the clip. It was full, and he had some extra bullets in his pack, but who knew how long that would last. He looked towards Hannah as she spoke again. Grayson raised his eyebrows and shook his head, sighing softly as he simply stayed quiet. No reason for arguing now, he thought, and only watched as Hannah made her way towards the building.

Grayson followed closely behind, hearing her soft whistle. It caught his attention, and it was a signal that there were indeed infected inside. He watched as Hannah pulled herself through one of the shattered windows. There had to of been some sort of fight that went down here to cause this. Grayson was always one to note those tiny details, even if it didn't matter.

Just as he went to slip in, Hannah had already fired towards the infected. There were three, and as he ducked away into the shadows, Hannah had taken down one, missing the second. He bit his lower lip, watching the event unfold. He went to shoot towards the threatening infected that Hannah had pulled out her blade for, but he felt a hand on his back, pulling him in.

"Shit!" He yelled, quickly turning around but was pinned to the ground. The hungry infected growled and snarled, longing for a bite of Grayson's neck. Beside him was his gun, which he had dropped in the process. With his forearm, he kept the infected away from his face as he pushed against its chest, struggling to reach the gun. Once he finally had a grasp, he lifted the gun and shot two rounds into the infected's head, feeling the body go limp as it dropped on top of him.

Grayson exhaled sharply, pushing the body off of him as his ears rang. "Fucker," he muttered, holstering his gun. They could've easily alerted more infected in the area, but for now, there was no sign of anymore. He looked around for a moment, seeing Hannah covered in the second infected's blood. "Are you clean?" He exhaled, looking down at his own hands and clothes to see he was no different - plenty of blood splattered on him.

After taking a moment to collect himself, Grayson scanned the building. Apart from the dead bodies, the place was relatively in decent shape. "Old gas station," he muttered, taking in the new environment. Grayson made his way through some of the aisles, taking whatever it was he could find that may be useful. To his surprise, there was some ammo lying around as well. He found empty first-aids, which by then he had hoped Hannah had some sort of remedy if either one of them were to get hurt.

And they were bound to get hurt.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 11:31 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Hannah had heard him somewhere as she had been busy with the two infected, but wasn't about to risk getting bitten while she went to look at him. By the time she had finished, he had as well. She watched as he got up, scowling at the amount of blood he'd managed to get on him. Grabbing a random piece of cloth off the ground, she wiped the darkly coloured blood off onto it, before discarding it onto the floor once more. The shit was disgusting to have on your skin.

She glanced around, checking herself for any marks. "Yeah, I'm good" she muttered, before following suit, checking what looked like a cashier's desk for anything of use. Finding a number of bullets, she checked them against the gun in her hand, smiling to herself when they matched. She refilled the missing two in her clip, before putting the others into her bag, where she kept her spares. Hannah generally preferred to use her blades than the gun so she'd saved a decent number of ammo in case of emergencies. The gun was too loud for her liking, in her experience, something that only brought more attention.

"You know, you aren't as pathetic as I thought you were. Turns out you do have the guts to kill something" she muttered under her breath, not sure if he would even be able to hear her.

Not even the end of the world was going to make somebody like her like somebody like him. She'd sooner make a sincere apology to Eli than even tolerate somebody like Grayson. Tossing a few of the unexpired granola bars and sealed bottles of water into her bag, she glanced around, having gotten as much as she would be able to from the building. Assuming he had too, she made her way back outside.

"I need to eat" she muttered as she nimbly pulled herself through the window she'd gone through before looking around for a few moments. Hannah just sighed before she found a clear spot of grass to sit on. Her backpack sitting between her knees as she stretched out her legs, the cool grass soothing. She pulled a bottle of water and another energy bar out of her bag, taking a small sip of the water before opening the packet.

"Damn, if this our first date? That's cute" she muttered under her breath, smirking as she took a small bite.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 11:41 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson nodded. "Great," he muttered softly under his breath, collecting some bottles of water. There were some canned goods, surprisingly still good, and he stashed them into his bag as well before there was barely any space left. He grunted softly, digging around to see if he could make more space, but he went out of his way to instead semi-organize everything instead of just throwing out things that could be useful down the line.

Grayson made his way to the back of the store, finding way too many things than there should've been. He laughed to himself with a shit-eating grin as he stashed his bag full again, grabbing more water, granola bars, canned goods, and even some ammo he had found. Grayson was armed with his nine mil, which was holstered on his leg, a rifle, which was swung around his left shoulder, and a sawed-off shotgun that he had strapped to the outside of his bag.

Luck was perhaps on his side.

Considering how full everything still was, Grayson was starting to doubt that Nathan had actually come through. Unless he was just that desperate to get out and away from Elijah's people and not get caught. It would make sense - a killer on the run, knowing someone was bound to come after him. Grayson still wondered why he did it. What would his wife ever do for someone to just up and murder her for no reason? Grayson shook his head, getting pulled away from his thoughts as he heard Hannah speak.

"Thanks. I suppose I can say the same about you," he said, walking towards her with canned peaches in his hand. He watched as she climbed out the window they came through, following her lead. Grayson took some space between the two, setting his rifle down then his pack. He opened it yet again, grabbing a bottle of water before he shot a cold stare towards Hannah.

He adjusted himself on the ground, prying the can of peaches open with his blade. He shook his head. "So what is it - do you hate me or love me?" He asked, returning the same grin she had.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us