Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Gallifrey Falls
07:41:25 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:41:19 Aurora / Crezzie / L
...I froze chat again!..🤔
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:37:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Hi Serpents!
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:36:39 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Who else is here to take a small escape from the crazy sudden turbulence in politics?
One thing I haven't said in chat all day that I'm asking now is, how's everyone else here doing?
 Serpents
07:35:41 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anoyne up for an rp pm me
 Zeraphia
07:29:33 Vah was attacked
Stygian

I honestly might--
 Stygian Forest
07:21:14 
Zeraphia

Turn that down?
 Zeraphia
07:18:35 Vah was attacked
Stygian

It's been slow going that's for sure. I also have a "conquer" one for the tundra and ugh. 0/10 not my favorite.
 Stygian Forest
07:14:30 
Zeraphia

I had one and they went nonexistent.
 Rykio
07:14:24 An Attic.
Looking at my suggestions, and this is the only one that hasn't been added (scroll down a bit). -WP Click- Your ideas? :)
 Zeraphia
07:12:37 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Oh I have two quests for coyote and they're nonexistent.
 Stygian Forest
07:12:10 
Zeraphia

Try having Coyote go extinct when you have to beat them up in Explore.
 Zeraphia
07:10:54 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Oh man, it's always when you need them the most that they're just gone.
 Stygian Forest
07:10:22 
Zeraphia

Just exploring and working on quests. 50 more squirrels to go.
 Feiella
07:10:04 Fei the writer
Forest
I don't manage my wolves
 Forest Dwelling
07:08:58 Floor
@Feiella

Oh geez- that's a lot to manage. How do you do it?
 Feiella
07:07:42 Fei the writer
Forest
If there was then I wouldn't have so many wolves lol
 Zeraphia
07:07:18 Vah was attacked
Of course!
 Forest Dwelling
07:07:08 Floor
@Zera

Noted, thank you!
 Zeraphia
07:06:08 Vah was attacked
Forest

Nope! Have fun and build your empire!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Grizzly Bear : -1
Margay : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    56    57    58    59    60   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 05:53 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I noticed how tired she was getting so I picked her up bridal style, "I love you too," I said giving her a kiss on the forehead. Once we made it to the room I set her on the bed, knowing it was probably more comfortable than being forced to sit up and waking up with a cramp in your neck. I sat and wrote and then I hesitantly read her own journal. I laughed at how descriptive she was but I was a bit embarrassed about the dreaming part.
Sometimes I dreamt of memories that would give anyone else PTSD, but unfortunately, I liked the fighting. I enjoyed every time there was a raid on the island because we were on home turf, and I and King had no problem fighting them. During the fights, I occasionally got to see King's first mate but I hadn't seen her for a while. By that, I mean a few years. She never really liked me but I could tell she had a reason based on all the scars so I was never too pushy with meeting her. Once I was finished I went to lay down with Kaolin, I lay on my side unless she was ask me to move into a different position.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 06:08 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When he picked me up i leaned my head against him once again. I was honestly surprised how comfortable id gotten around him. I enjoyed being in his arms for the short walk to our bedroom. When he put me down i pouted slightly but was too tired to argue. As he went to write i pulled the covers over me and fell asleep. Since i was so focused on sleeping, his writing didn't bother me. As i slept, my dreams were full of my memories with him and the hive. I couldn't help but smile in my sleep when i dreamed of my favorite moments, when he first called me love, our first kiss, and just a little while ago when i threw my notebook at him. Not long after i felt Tobey crawl into bed with me. I turned around since i had been facing the wall and subconsciously hugged him in my sleep.

3rd person(aka what she wrote in journal)

(warning for Tobey: Slight flattery)
Ive had alot of crazy things happen in my life but i never would have guessed it could be even weirder.....
It was a normal day, just like any other. I got up, got ready for the day and spent time with Blue. This particular day we played hide and seek. During our game i ran into Tjorvi so we fought. I obviously won. Anyways i then had lunch like any other day. After lunch i got to work on a new saddle for Blue. Just as i was finishing my week's worth project cheif came up to me. "Kaolin, i have another mission for you." He said in his cheifly voice. "I need you to spy on one of our newest enemies." He quickly gave me all of the details and waved me off. I put the new saddle on Blue before taking off, ready for my mission.
About halfway there we ran into a storm. It was a huge and nasty storm. Blue actually got struck by lightning, making us crash land. When i finally woke up we were on the beach of an island. Both me and Blue were badly hurt. I protected Blue from a wild dragon before passing out. Wait...should i tell you more about the fight? Wait this is a book, i can do whatever i want....And i dont have an eraser and i keep rambling...GREAT.
Anyways when i woke up again I was in a room that was made of ice, sitting on a bed. There was a decorated dragon skull on the wall as well as a map. There was a desk, full of mess, a dresser and other room items. At first i thought it was a dream, or i was hallucinating, either way i thought it was crazy. That's when i officially deemed my life crazy. Later ill find out that it's a good crazy. I probably wouldn't even be here if i didn't crash land and let fate take hold.
Just as i was trying to get myself together i heard footsteps. My heart pounded, i was in no condition to fight. Pain was throbing in my wounds. As i layed down, debating what to do a(i wasn't thinking this at the time butttt a handsome) man came walking in. He was distracted so he didn't even notice i was awake and my quick, panicked breaths. He called the name, "King!" and not long after a HUGE dragon peeked its head through the door. I honestly was terrified, though i would never admit it of someone asked. I grew up with dragons so i technically shouldn't have been scared....But to be fair he was like three times bigger than my dragon. But make no mistake, im not scared of him anymore.
Just then i heard Blue's paniced roar. I quickly sat up only to fall back down because i got dizzy. One of my injuries was to the head. The other two were my arm and my side. The man picked me up bridal style and raced through the icy tunnels. I was so shocked and a tad bit scared i let him carry me. If i had been in better condition he would've been punched in the face. Now that i know him now though, he probably wouldn't have even flinched. Finally after what seemed like forever we reached Blue, with dragons surrounding him. The man put me down and Blue came to protect me. He put me under his wing and roared loudly at the man and dragons. After a while i got Blue to calm down and eventually the alpha dragon calmed him down.
At that time i felt like i needed to be tough so instinctively i put on a brave face and asked, "Who are you and where are we? If you or your....dragons intend to harm us a whole fleet of dragon riders will come and blast you to shreads." After i had said that i felt slightly bad so i finished with this; "We dont mean any harm though if you don't....." He saved me afterall. He actually did more than save me though, he also saved himself. BUT again he doesn't know that yet. When i heard his answer i got excited when he said i was in a dragon hive with an alpha inside. Me and my brother were obsessed with finding the alpha. We wanted to tame it but now i know its best just to leave it alone. I also wasn't just excited about the alpha, i was also impressed with his words. He spoke wisely and i was impressed. I was used to talking with my fists not my mouth.
He still amazes me with his words sometimes. Its like he's got everything together. It's like he's the smartest person in the world. But like seriously, he's amazing.
The man then walked away on his dragon and into a very dark tunnel and i followed. I couldn't see anything, luckily Blue could though. I did however hear dragons all around us. When we got to the otherside i saw this huge dragon, the alpha to be exact. I was in awe, i literally forgot how to breath for a second. I then felt slightly sad though because my brother wasn't there. This was his dream afterall. He just passed it onto me. My brother was an amazing man, but ill talk about that later. We then left the alpha and i was given a temporary room that wasn't far from the man's. It was hard to sleep at first because i was in an unfamiliar place with pain biting into me. Luckily i eventually fell asleep.
Ps. This has nothing to do with my story, butttt, Tobey talks in his sleep sometimes and it is absolutely hilarious!...and cute....I spit water out because of him 🙄
Chapter 2;
(warning: Flattery and sensitive subject)
The second day at the hive was....Interesting, to say the least. I had woken up very early, before anyone or anything woke up. I went to talk to the alpha and to draw her. I didn't know this at first, but the alpha is a female. As i was talking to the alpha i decided to name her Royal(i still consider her name to be Royal even though Tobey says i shouldn't name dragons i haven't bonded with yet.) After a while, when the sun was rising i went back to my room because i knew the dragons would be waking soon. I then remembered i needed to change both Blue and my bandages or eles they could get infected. When i got back to my temporary room i realized i didn't have bandages. I would have to get them....Which they were in the man's room.
Without waking Blue i patted him before making my way to the man's room. I honestly was kinda scared because i had no idea what kind of person he was. When i peeked in though, he was gone. I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding. I stood in the doorway, not sure what to do. I needed food and bandages but this wasn't my territory. After alot, and i mean alot of thought i went into his room, my heart beating. I had been in alot of stressful situations but being in the hive with someone i didn't know was the scariest thing ive done.
It didn't take long to find the bandages. I grabbed as many as i could carry because i wasn't sure how many id need. As soon as the bandages were secure in my arms i dashed out of the room and back to Blue. I woke him before getting ready to change his bandages. That's when i realized i would need warm water to keep the bandage from tearing the scabs off. I sighed before going back into the icy tunnels. I had literally no idea where i was going so i blindly searched the tunnels for water. The man needed water to live right?! I thought after awhile, getting upset. All i wanted was to take care of my dragon.
Not that long after i heard footsteps, human footsteps. My heart raced as i heard them approaching. I panicly looked around for a place to hide, but there was no where. Soon i saw the man. I had to have a double take when i saw the blood that doused him. Im surprised i didn't throw up honestly. Im sensitive with blood, but then again it wasn't on me...but still. Yuck. I was so caught of gaurd by the blood i began to stutter. I then got myself back together. All that was running through my head was; i couldn't get back to being bullied. I now know Tobey, i mean the man, would've never bullied me but i didn't know that at the time.
I haven't really told anyone this but when i was younger i was bullied to the point i.... I couldn't take it anymore. When i was give to up, i happened to be walking home when an idea hit. Warriors were all around me. My whole village knew how to fight and protect themselves. They never got bullied. That's when i made a silent vow to train to fight until i was strong enough to show my bullies i wasn't some sick little girl. I could be as strong as them...even stronger. When i started to train i was 14. Every day after school i would push myself until i could barely walk. My hands were raw, i was all sweaty, and i could barely stand. Mom would always worry about me so i began sneaking back into my room so i didn't have to face her.
At one point i even stopped eating because they had bullied me about my weight even though i wasn't actually very fat. I barely ate anything for a whole month. I was so skinny you could see my bones sticking out from my skin. You would never recognize me back then. Luckily after a while i realized i needed to eat to be strong so i began to eat healthy again. Even though i went back to eating i made sure to keep excess fat off my body. If i got just a tiny bit of fat i would train super hard. That's why im scared to be pregnant. I know im going to get fat, i cant deny it. I know Tobey dosent care what i look like, it just makes me remember how i felt back then. And i dont like the feeling. I have alot of worries about the pregnancy and baby but i know Tobey will be here by my wide whatever happens so i feel slightly better.
My brother was there to support me through. He actually taught me some of what i know though i mostly self-taught myself. Even though he helped me he still didn't really support what i was doing. He never said that but i could tell. He would always remind me i was perfect the way i was....I didn't really believe it. It would take a special person to teach me otherwise(like someone who's named Tobey 😏). Since i pushed myself so hard, just after a year, my bullies were practically kissing my boots. They were scared of me, giving me a sense of power and security. After a while i even earned the respect of my cheif and my whole village. I honestly think even some of the people are scared of me. I cant lie, i grew quite the reputation.
Even though i didn't hurt them very badly they were still scared of me. When they begged for mercy i gave it to them, just walking away. Even though they hurt me to the breaking point, i didn't want them to experience the same thing i went through. No one ever should. It hurts worse than any cut, bruise or nose bleed. It makes dying feel like paradise....Anyways i got off track. But it was nice to write it down. It hurts to keep it hidden. Im learning you need to talk about stuff that hurts. It helps, even if it hurts to talk about it at first. You need to let it see the light, then, and only then you can forget about it.
Anyways as i talked more bravely i began to wish i brought my sword. He had his, and i had nothing. I wouldn't be able to protect myself like normal without it. It didn't help my head pounded with pain. Our conversation was something like this;
(The man:)
"I thought I asked you to stay with your dragon, and you were to leave the moment your dragon is strong enough to go home. You don't need to go getting attached to this place"
(*Laugh* then dont show me the alpha.)
(Me:)
"I was trying to find water so i could change my dragon and my bandages. Do you want us to stay even longer because our wounds get infected? And no offense but when you showed me Royal, i uh mean the alpha you got me to love this place so thats your fault. And plus i dont remember you telling me that."
(Fun fact: he did tell me that. I just wasn't listening. Always listen kids! Things will be alot better.)
That's about the time i realized he was hurt. I had no idea what happened but i instantly felt bad. This will come later but i honestly think i liked Tobey, oh wait! I mean the man, before i even realized it. I wouldve normally not have cared if someone around me was hurt, unless it was someone close to me. At first i even denied i liked him. I believed i was going to live alone forever so why did my feelings matter? The man probably didn't even feel the same way, so why would i add more hurt to the pile? Well gosh i was totally wrong XD But anyways back to the story.
"You probably need to wrap those up- the bandages are in the room i sleep in...."
(I said when i realized he was hurt. A second after i said that i realized i had literally told on myself.)
"I-im sorry....I just was trying to take care of my dragon...."
"It's a bad idea to name dragons that don't belong to you. Especially an alpha if you don't have a bond with it, and for what I said i told you yesterday but you clearly weren't listening"
I felt bad for making him upset, just like i do today. After saying that he went outside so i followed. I wasn't used to the cold so i was honestly freezing. But now it barely bothers me. It helps though that i have warm clothes, blankets and hugs waiting for me when i need them.
"if all vikings are like this i'm glad i was banished."
I again felt super bad, afterall he was being so nice to let me stay here while i recovered. He technically could've left me there....kinda....actually not really but whatever.
"Some are horribly worse to where youll just want to smack them....and train to fight until they leave you alone....But i guess some are a bit better. And again im sorry i just....never mind it doesn't matter...."
(I stopped because i knew there was nothing i could really say to fix my mistake. Even though i was just trying to keep Blue healthy. Like seriously what was i sposed to do?! Sit and starve in the room?!)
I saw him grit his teeth in pain and then saw the polar bears and got the picture. But seriously, it stinking hurts to get smacked into a rock by one. TRUST ME! It was horrible. Stay away from em.
"I can help if youd like. So you can get that wound wrapped up quicker. Or i could do it while you wrap it up then you can come do it....Or i understand if you dont trust me...."
That's when i realized he had said banished. Not knowing what for my heart raced. Was he a killer? He certainly had the strength and looks for it!
(No offense Tobey!!)
He refused my help. Honestly no surprise. After his dragon, the huge dragon, grabbed two of them, i followed the man back into the tunnels. I was relieved yet surprised when the man told me why he was banished. I was relieved because i now knew he wasnt some crazy killer but i was surprised because he hadn't really talked to me by himself until now. It was always me starting the conversation.
Soon we made it back to his room where he...coughed blood. It hurts just thinking about it >< NEVER EVER go toe to toe with any bear....Unless your Tobey. He can do anything. I was instantly scared. Even though i would get beat up by my bullies very badly i never coughed up blood before. That's when he took his shirt off. Back then i was...shy about that stuff so i looked away. Hehe im not like that anymore. Definitely not. Anyways i wanted to help but there was nothing i could do so i stayed quiet.
~~~
Hehe, sorry its so long ><

Edited at January 16, 2023 07:11 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 07:46 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

She wrote a lot, I was extremely flattered but it was interesting to hear someone's first thoughts about what I'm like. I guess I was rude because I didn't want anyone to stay but what else is expected of a man who's lived alone as long as I had? There were a lot of things that flustered me in her book, there was no way I was going to read it again until she finished her first book. I let out a sigh as I got comfortable and buried my face into kaolin's neck after she cuddled up to me.

- Morning -

When I woke I managed to wake up before her and quickly finished making some fake dragon pelts and grabbed a polar bear skull that I managed to clean up. I started gathering things together since the trader would be coming to the island sometime tonight. Today would be the day to make things that were tradeable as well. I made sure I had some items to trade for the book that Kaolin wished for.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 08:21 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I dont know what had gotten into me, i literally dont even know. Ive never slept in so late at the hive before. Its like i was on slow-mo. On top of that, when i finally did wake up, i was all groggy. I felt like i was going to fall over at any second. One thing was for sure, i didn't like the feeling. "Tobey?" I whimpered. My voice was literally so pitiful i didn't even recognize it. I was all achy, adding to my pitifulness. For no reason tears began to flow down my face. At that moment, the only thing i wanted was Tobey. "Tobey." I whimpered again, though this time it wasn't a question, it was calling him. It was asking him to come sweep me into his lap. It was asking him to cuddle the bad feelings away. It was almost a needy cry, yet not. I wanted Tobey. I wouldn't be happy until i felt his touch.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 08:43 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I was originally zoned out and sewing up some final dragon pelts but when Kaolin called out my name questioningly. I tried to quickly finish what I was doing but the moment I heard her call my name a second time and she sounded like she was going to cry I dropped everything and went right up to her. "Kaolin I'm right here," I said giving her a kiss on the forehead. I hadn't changed into my day clothes yet so I quickly crawled into the bed with her and pulled her up against me hugging her. "I'm right here," I repeated putting my forehead to hers.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 08:59 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I felt slightly better when i heard his voice and felt his lips on my forehead. He was here, i was okay. I wasn't expecting him to crawl back into bed with me, but i did like it. I let him pull me into a hug as he again reassured me he was here. He then put his forehead against mine, making me feel even better. I was okay, he was here. I moved my head away from his and layed it against his chest. "Ive never slept in so late." I cried into him. "And im all achy and groggy." I cried, squeezing him tight. "Make it go away." I whimpered, not knowing what eles to do. I was tired even though i had just gotten up and hated it.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 09:14 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"well this is what sleeping in does, it makes you tired but it helps you realize how much sleep you need to catch up on. Yesterday was my sleep catchup day," I told her "That is why I was asleep for so long, sometimes going back to sleep helps. If you want I can make tea and then sit here in bed with you while I make pelts and you can continue to rest and catch up," I suggested petting her hair. The pregnancy had barely started and it was already affecting her emotions heavily now.
--------------------
PM me real quick before you respond
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 10:55 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I listened to Tobey, and at first i was going to say okay but when i realized he would not only be leaving me for a couple minutes, he would also not be holding me when he got back. "No." I said plainly, trying to make sure my grip was secure so if he tried to get up he would have to take me with him. My grip was very, very similar to the one he used the other night when i threw my notebook at him. I really hoped he wouldn't be able to get away. When i finally stopped whining for a second i realized he was petting my hair. He was so very close to rubbing my neck, making me loosen my grip slightly.
I yawned and closed my eyes, leaning into him. No one had ever really pet my hair before so i didn't realize how relaxing it was. "Please dont stop." I mumbled with another yawn. I felt my eye lids getting heavy. I fought falling asleep though, because i didn't want Tobey to leave. When i remembered my whole plan of keeping Tobey here i once again tightened my grip. I had almost let go but now i was back to holding full force. Even though i was still holding onto him, i still relaxed and layed my head against him. If he would try and get up i would hold very, and i mean very tight and growl, "No! Stay."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 16, 2023 11:40 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I watched her reaction and she earned a chuckle from me. She melted into my touch, once she realized that I was petting her hair. I could only imagine my calloused hands made it feel 10 times better because they weren't as sharp as hands but still rough. "Now that was adorable," I said quietly, with a soft smile as she tightened her grip on me again. I sighed, "If I don't get these pelts made what am I going to use to trade with, plus I was working on the groom's gift," I said with a smile teasing her. In viking tradition, one of the many at least, the groom was to present his new wife with a present that he made himself and they were to mark it together with their new family crest. It's meant to be an item used every day and the stronger it was showed how strong their love was. I was making 2 technically but I knew if I didn't start now on the 1st one it wouldn't be done in time because of how much collecting needed to be done.
-----------------------
I don't know if that is a real thing I just made it up, but I do love the idea of Viking men presenting their new wife with a kitten since the Norse goddess of marriage has her chariot pulled by cats. Which I am so totally including, so Kaolin is getting a kitten in the future XD
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 12:10 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When he chuckled i pouted slightly but it wasn't enough to get too pouty about. But seriously, why was he laughing? I was literally having a hard time here! I then looked up at him when he began to speak. I didn't know what he was calling adorable but it seemed like a good idea to playfully stick my tongue out at him. When he talked about the gifts a light blush spread across my face. I had no idea why, but it did. I guess it might have been because i forgot we were engaged. I buried my face into him and mumbled, "Your annoying." I didn't really mean it of course, but i knew Tobey would know i was just joking. "But i dont care about my book anymore, i want snuggles instead." That wasn't 100% true but who cares? I didn't know a good comeback for gift thing but i was too tired to think of one. "Bleh." Is what i said instead of my comeback. I knew that would probably only make Tobey laugh but i didn't care. I would just pout some more and stick my tongue out at him again. "You must stay with me, and pet my hair." I mumbled, again with another yawn. I then looked up at him with a smirk. "Your tiring to be around sometimes, did you know that?" I teased with a somewhat evil grin.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    56    57    58    59    60   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us