Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Rogue Wildfires
09:05:26 Mac and Cheese
I only keep the wolves I really like or have high rarity. I got a winer pelt and a quasar pelt from wolf party once
 Rushing River Tribe
09:05:14 Carrie/River
personally I spent most of that 100 mush when I started on food cuz I couldn't get enough from explore to support my pack
but yeah, I get that the buyer can do what they like once their sold. It just bothers me, I just find it kinda wasteful, specially if the wolf has over 30 talents. Some people would gladly take a wolf like that yk
 Ecifircas
09:04:13 
Kycantina, same, lmao.
 kycantina
09:03:46 ky
Maybe I'm the wrong person to talk to though because I have a literal bone farm lol
 Heather
09:03:24 
If I get quests that need me to set some wolves free, I'll just get them from the Free Range rather than the Trading Post because I know they dont belong to anyone so its a bit less sad somehow
 Ecifircas
09:03:06 
Heather, I feel you. I wouldn't retire wolves either if there wasn't a currency incentive. I think bones are too useful to pass up so I keep retiring wolves.
 kycantina
09:02:50 ky
naw because if they want fancy wolves they can explore, save, and pay fancy wolf prices. I had a high T girl like two days into the game
 Rogue Wildfires
09:02:16 Mac and Cheese
I'm pretty sure new packs get 100 mush to start off with. I think they can afford it
 Ecifircas
09:02:08 
I think that's a very kind thing to do but unfortunately, once they're sold, the new owners can do whatever they'd like with them. Some packs find more use for the bone currency than mush so they'll spend 5 mush on a wolf to retire them for a bone.
 Heather
09:02:04 
I know this sounds a bit weird but I find retiring wolves a bit sad, at most I'll just make them leave my pack so they can roam around free-range, they might not be in my pack anymore but at least they're living their lives elsewhere in the game world

or it might just me being being oversentimental idk qwq
 Rushing River Tribe
09:01:37 Carrie/River
like I get it, but idk guess I just try to be considerate of the packs starting out that might want them but can't afford anything over 10-15 mush
 Rushing River Tribe
09:00:19 Carrie/River
I sell them at 5 mush so starting packs or new players can afford them
 Ecifircas
09:00:07 
Rushing River Tribe, because when you put a wolf up for sale, you're saying 'okay, pay this and you can do whatever you want.' Clearly, you don't find use for the wolf either if you sell it.

I retire wolves all the time. Once you sell it, it's not yours to worry about - you've been paid off not to bother what happens to the pixels.
 Sateda
08:59:50 
Carrie-
Because there are way too many wolves in the game already.
 kycantina
08:59:37 ky
Rushing, most wolves under 5 mush get retired, if you don't want that to happen price them higher so it's less worth it
 Rushing River Tribe
08:58:07 Carrie/River
can someone explain why people will buy a perfectly good wolf just to retire them??
Like I get that you get bones for them, but they were likely for sale cuz the breeder didn't just want to retire them. Someone on here might've liked to have that wolf as part of their pack, instead of just throwing them away.
yes for some 41 talents isn't enough, but for others that could be the boost they need to get their breeding program started.
I just don't get it, sorry for the mini rant, just wanted to express my confusion as to why people feel the need to do this <_>
 kycantina
08:53:54 ky
Y'all I need to work on comms but I'm at my grown up job and don't want my desk mate looking over to see me drawing furries :/ much to think about
 Gallifrey Falls
08:47:37 Allons-y / Myth
Kate
Love that!
 distant-lands
08:47:07 katy | beetle
Ollie,
 Faulty Demons
08:46:49 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Ooooh, it's so cool!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    38    39    40    41    42   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 02:17 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Why don't we go to sleep, we can discuss everything in the morning. Also I don't think you realize it's actually been almost 2 weeks. I missed the trader last week but I guess I haven't exactly made anything new to trade other than the extra polar bear furs and some other furs I made the one day you were gone," I said hugging her "speaking of which would you rather sleep in tomorrow or go to the trader with me?" I asked as I got her to lay down. I protectively wrapped my arms around her after I covered us up.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 02:47 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nodded at Tobey's words about going to sleep but i found i couldn't actually get myself to lay down. Luckily Tobey was there to help. I closed my eyes as he protectively wrapped his arms around me, making me feel safe for the moment. "I dont want you to leave without me." I said answering Tobey. If it was up to me we would both just sleep in but since Tobey seemed set on going, i didn't want him to leave me, so i decided to come.

~~~Time skip~~~

I slowly woke up, knowing the nausea would be kicking in soon. The nausea started about 2 days ago and i hated it. I would never actually throw up but it still sucked. It had been about a month since i had revealed i was pregnant but we basically got no talking about it done except for light talk. I looked over to see if Tobey was awake, yawning as i went. I was still tired but i found once i woke up i couldn't get back to sleep. Mostly because i was still slightly worried about everything. That reminded me of my goal for today, talk everything out, fully with Tobey. It would be a scary process for me but i knew we had to get it done sooner rather than later.

Edited at January 5, 2023 11:44 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 09:08 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

It didn't take me long to wake up after Kaolin, her movement happened to wake me up. I got up and went to make some food, I glanced at the ring I made to propose to her with. It still felt early but with her being pregnant and the most we had to show our relationship was a promise ring. I let out a shaky breath as I finished seasoning the food and let it cook. I brought the food back the the bedroom with the ring in my pocket. King could tell I was a bit nervous but couldn't understand why.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 10:37 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I watched Tobey leave, probably to go get breakfast. I was slightly annoyed because he couldve atleast said Goodmorning. I sighed, it wasn't worth it. I got up and quickly got dressed before sitting back on the bed and waiting for him to return. While i was waiting i decided to read a little of Tobey's book.When he came back i put the book to the side. I instantly realized he seemed...nervous? Did he find out that i want to talk everything out or something? I laughed in my head, i was probably just being silly. "Goodmorning to you too." I said playfully as handed me the food. The smell immediately made me feel sick. Ugh, i DON'T like this at all.

Edited at January 5, 2023 02:35 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 11:55 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I paused after I gave the food to her, "Good morning, sorry I didn't say it right when I woke up I have a bit on my mind." I said sitting next to her. I looked at her with a sorrowful look "Try and eat as much as you can, it won't hurt my feelings if you begin to feel too sick to finish your food." I said rubbing her back. I kissed her cheek and got up to feed Amora, she was getting big enough that If I held her in one arm for too long it got sore. I quickly fed her and returned back to Kaolin said and did my best to make her feel comfortable. I would wait to propose, right now isn't the best time since she doesn't feel well this morning.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 02:43 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

"Its alright." I said, playing with the food. I was debating weather or not to bring up that we needed to talk, as well as not really wanting to eat. Apparently Tobey picked up on my not wanting to eat behavior because he talked about me feeling to sick to eat. I sighed before eating a couple of bites. While he was feeding Amora i ate about half of what he had given me. I knew he said i wouldn't hurt his feelings but i still felt bad. I wanted things to get back to normal but i knew the change was just beginning. That thought made me want to talk to him about it even more. I put the plate to the side as i remembered what Tobey had said. "So, what's on your mind?" I asked, turning to him with a slightly worried smile. I grabbed his hand, squeezing it slightly.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 03:12 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"It's a surprise," I said as she tried to dig for information, "It's just one of those surprises that you are nervous about pulling off you know?" I said standing up and stretching, my nervousness was giving me a lot of energy. "Is there something wrong other than you not feeling well enough to eat?" I asked going over to her. I sat on the ground in front of her and put my head on her legs, I hummed for a bit. It felt nice, I was tempted to put my forehead against her stomach. I felt myself getting protective and slightly possessive. "Can I cuddle you while you sit in my lap?" I asked, It was an obvious protective version of cuddling but not exactly possessive since I wasn't forcing it or being aggressive. That would be the last thing I would want to be with Kaolin while she is pregnant with my child, I don't want to be aggressive.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 03:34 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I wanted to know more when he somewhat explained it but i could tell he didn't want to talk about it so i let it go. I was getting good at letting things go lately which is hilarious because before i wouldve pushed and pushed. "There's also another slight thing but it doesn't affect me as much." I answered Tobey. I sighed, knowing i should probably just tell him, he was the father afterall. "Im just slightly tender but i really am fine." I said as he sat infront of my and put his head on my legs. I closed my eyes when he began to hum, enjoying the moment, before opening them again when he spoke. I could tell he wanted to 'protect' me, even though i was practically fine but knew it would probably be better to just let him do his thing. "Sure," I said sliding into his lap. Once i was comfortable i layed my head against him and closed my eyes. After a while i could tell he was somewhat restless. "I wasn't going to bring this up but you seem like you want to do something." I said looking up at him with my head still against him. "Today is the village races. I miss racing so much...But if your not comfortable we dont have to go. Especially if umm, you might have a small issue." I said remembering that horrible day he had gotten possessive. It still scared me slightly to think about it.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 04:03 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I felt I was able to relax once she sat on my lap, and I hugged her. When she brought up the thought of races and I would want her to be happy and go but I myself was afraid I might have an issue. It would be worse since she was pregnant but I wanted to make her happy.
"I have an idea to avoid the possessiveness," I said "But we would have to be on one of the surrounding islands and not in the crowd. I only became possessive when I noticed too many people were staring for my liking," I said
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 04:12 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I froze realizing he didn't understand what i meant. "Tobey...i meant I compete in the race. Me and Blue used to race in the races all the time. They were my break from my life and Blue loved them as well. That's why i was wasnt going to bring it up. But dont worry about me flying or anything. It's only been about a month, no one will know and im practically fine. And if something did happen you would be there, and my team is very kind. They would make sure i was okay if that meant loosing." I said looking back down, finding myself wanting to go even more now.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    38    39    40    41    42   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us