Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 03:27 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I didn't speak, I wasn't going to let myself go here. As I noticed the people staring I started to glare and hugged her tighter. "Mine," was all I said, the temptation to pick her up and take her somewhere else was starting to hit me. My emotions were all over the place but currently, I felt more possessive than anything with all the eyes on us. "You're mine and no one else's," I said holding her chin and then kissing her possessively. I put her on my lap sideways right against me. Spending too much time with the dragons had another impact on me, I wasn't afraid to show what was mine and I was possessive. I felt myself start to gain a bit of an issue but I could care less at the moment, after letting go of the kiss I buried my face in her neck. "I'm getting a bit of an issue right now love, so we might want to leave before it gets obvious." I said quietly.

Edited at January 4, 2023 03:30 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 03:41 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I was very, very confused at Tobey's.....I dont even know what to call it...outburst, maybe? When he kissed me and pulledme onto his lap. I could tell it possesive, but yet there was a hint of love. I remembered what he had said early this morning about him being possessive over me and i guessed that's what was happening. It was probably because all of the staring but of course i didn't really know. It didn't really matter why it was happening, the fact was it was happening. I was tempted to push away as he countinued to kiss me but i guessed it might make things worse, so i let him. I began to slightly shake again after he let go and buried his head into my neck once more. I nodded at his words, my emotions not letting me talk. I then got up and called Blue. Luckily it didn't take long for him to arive by my side. I quickly got on him before turning to Tobey, "Are you alright to fly?"
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 03:56 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

Once she got up I got up as well, the boys came running as King wasn't far away as he was getting adjusted to all the activity. "Yeah I'm fine to fly," I said as the boys got on King on their own, I quickly walked over to her "I'm sorry if that was too much I was finding it hard to restrain myself," I said turning and going to King, getting on him and letting him take off. I waited for Kaolin and Blue to get in the air, the boys were too occupied at the moment and I was able to get myself under control.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 04:04 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I cant lie, he scared me slightly, but i knew it wasn't really his fault. I waited for Tobey to get in the air before having Blue take off. We flew to Tobey's parents house before landing. I was still slightly scared and i was still shaking as i slid off of Blue. I leaned on him for support as i felt like i might cry. He hugged me with his head and i hugged him back. "Your such a good boy." I whispered into his ear. I was feeling so emotional i couldn't even look up to see where Tobey and the twins were. I just stood there, hugging Blue with my shaky arms.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 04:16 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

Slight self-harm?

I dropped the twins off not far from the house and went to the thick ice on the edge of the island. The same place that Kaolin tried to take me swimming, I quickly jumped off King and broke down falling on my knees. I gripped my hair and resisted the urge to scream and instead just put my forehead on the ice and cried. King was obviously concerned and nudged me, but I didn't budge. So he just sat next to me and put his wing over me, hiding me basically.
"I hurt her King, I can't believe I hurt her. I've caused her so much pain and stress in a single day, I'm not surprised if she says something after this." I said and wrapped my arms around my sides digging into them, leaving bruises through my shirt. I continued to do this for a bit until King kept nudging me not allowing me to get a good enough grip on myself. Eventually, I gave up and just cried against him, gritting my teeth angry with myself.

Edited at January 4, 2023 04:16 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 04:24 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

After a while i heard the twins's footsteps but not King, or Tobey's, which concerned me. I finally got the strength to look up, and i was right, it was only the twins. I walked over to them, still shaking, "Please get your father. I need him." I said giving them my best shaking smile. Once they disappeared into the house i fell to the ground but Blue caught me, making sure i didn't hurt myself. He pulled me closer, once again trying to confort me. I had no idea what to think. I was scared yet i wanted to make sure Tobey was okay, but i knew he needed his space when he was angry. Before i could do anything about it a tear rolled down my face, and soon others too. I wasn't fully crying but i was on yhe breaking point.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 04:32 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

Tobey's dad walked out and quickly walked over to her, "What happened, you weren't even gone for that long?" He asked with a worried look on his face. He was also worried about where Tobey was since the boys said that he brought them.
--------------------------
writer's block and I don't exactly know what to add
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 04:53 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I got up when i saw Tobey's dad walk out. "People stared at us and umm Tobey had....an outburst?" I said, still not knowing what to call it. "...It scared me...But im fine for now, im just worried about Tobey. I don't know where he went and i dont want him to think i dont love him anymore." I said reaching in my saddlebag. "I know he dosent want to hurt me more, so he will probably run away when i try to find him...but you are his father." I said scribbling some words down on a piece of paper. It was a drawing i made of me and him. I then turned to Tobey's dad. "I need you to find him and give him this." I said handing him the paper. I then pushed Blue in his direction. "Take Blue, he will get you there in to time." Blue looked at me with a worried look but i gave him the signal to listen to Tobey's dad. "I gave him a command to listen to you, so he will and you dont have to worry about that." I explained. "The paper is just a drawing i made but i put a message on it for him and i need him to have it." I paused remembering this would be his first dragon ride alone. I quickly explained the commands to use to fly before looking at him nervously, "Please, im worried about him."
~~~~
The paper:
Tobey, first of all, i still love you, nothing will change that. Your an amazing person even if you have problems. I have problems too, dont forget that. But i also want to let you know, im not mad. Im going to be honest, it scared me slightly, but ill get over it. And one last thing, no matter how mad you are, please dont hurt yourself for hurting me. I know its not really your fault, so you should know that too. Ill be fine, im your tough girl.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 05:09 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

Tobey's dad was hesitant at first but took the stuff and got on blue, "You should probably come with, even if you don't get off your dragon or we let you off at a point you can still see him," he said

Tobey

I fell to my knees once again and started bruising myself again but King didn't know because I didn't make a sound. once again I gripped my hair and my elbows went on the ice this time I let it out and screamed out of frustration and pain into the ground. soon enough I heard the flapping of wings but didn't bother I just stayed where I was. Whoever it was wouldn't know where I was unless they knew me.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 05:20 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I could tell he was hesitant but i was glad when he got on Blue. Then it was my turn to hesitate. Could i really face him? I wasn't mad and i still loved him but that didn't change the fact i was still shaky and even still slightly scared. Realizing i didn't have time for thinking i nodded and got on Blue. With that we took to the air. It took a while but soon saw Tobey. Of course, the one place Tobey really knew here. I had Blur land a good 10-20 feet away and let Tobey's dad down. I had heard him scream from the air and my heart was trembling. He truly was mad, because he had hurt me. I knew the feeling, giving me an idea for something to add to the note. I quickly scribbled added, 'I know what you feel because I know i hurt you earlier today, and i hate it. I was going to tell you later but i need it to give a point, i know how you feel.' I then gave Tobey's dad the letter before watching him walk towards Tobey. My heart was racing and my palms were sweaty.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us