Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    33    34    35    36    37   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 04:54 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

He listened to what she said with a concerned look on his face. "I'm not busy at all, my wife is doing most of the work right now and none of us want to get in the way." Tobey's dad said. He watched her with concern, "your shaking please sit down," he said pulling up a chair for her and wrapping one of the blankets Tobey made around her. "I'm listening, unless you tell me you want otherwise," he said with a soft but sad smile.
------------------
Tobey had said Goodbye to Kaolin's father and walked around with the boys. They were excited to see everything and they were being stared at. But since at their old village their family was slightly associated with the devil they always got stared at. It was nothing new to them when they went to each shop and the boys would point out something they found cool Tobey would explain how it is made to them so instead of buying they could make it themselves.
--------------
im gonna lay down and rest for a bit I've had a busy day

Edited at January 3, 2023 04:55 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 05:19 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I was surprised when he sat me down and wrapped a blanket around me, just because i was shaking. "No, i dont want you to listen, i need your help. I have my father to talk to, which i have, but he cant help me with what i need help with, only you can really." I said hugging the blanket because i realized it was Tobey's, like almost everything in the house. When i was about to get into it i realized Tobey's dad's concerned face. I smiled slightly, "Now i know where Tobey gets his concerned about me face, not to mention his sad smile." I said, trying to lighten the mood. I sighed, "Anyways, i need to know what makes Tobey have an attack. I keep hurting him on accident and i hate it. I know this part i should maybe ask him and not you, but i dont want to accidentally hurt him again by asking." I felt myself wanting to cry as i countinued, "I cant help but feel that his attack that happened a little bit ago was also my fault. We technically didn't talk about what had happened because he, we were dealing with my problems but i just....I hate it." I said, finally putting my hood down, revealing my tear stained face, from all the crying i had done earlier.
~~~
Okay! Have a good rest!

Edited at January 3, 2023 09:23 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 10:56 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

Tobey's Dad hesitated and then sat down across from her, he let out a shaky sigh showing he didn't know what to do.
"I'm afraid of what to say because Tobey told me he was going to tell you when you guys got home. I guess the only thing I can tell you, for now, is don't leave him alone out in the open. Especially when you are making a quick getaway and he has advisability there because the dragon he rides is more like a catapult, heavy and slow moving but hits hard with multiple tricks up his sleeve to make up for it." he said pausing "Tobey has always been the type who would rather you stay behind him so he knows where you are during a fight so he doesn't have to worry about your safety. This comes from a lot of past experiences, Tobey had gotten into a lot of fights as a boy even before he was banished. They didn't bother him at the time but once he was on the island and once you arrived the worry probably festered and rose in him and he is terrified of losing you. So when you run off he panicked and it sort of turned into an episode." He said looking down, "He will probably explain it all to you but that's all I should say so you can avoid doing it again. He is a damn good protector but when you run off he falters, whether or not the situation is dangerous. I would say the only time it's a good idea is when he tells you to break off from him or when you ask before you do go off without him. It seems possessive but it's just because he has past trauma and doesn't want to lose you because he left you alone."
------------------------------------------------
Sorry, that took so long I blacked out cold when I tried to take a nap and it turned into me passing out. T - T

Edited at January 4, 2023 10:57 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 11:04 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I watched Tobey's dad come and sit across from me before speaking. The more i listened the more my shaking grew. By the time he was done i was rocking myself, forgetting all about protecting my weaknesses. "I am the worst person ever." I growled to myself as i remembered i did the same thing just a little bit ago. "But thank you. I love racing and-" I stopped, "Ill explain it to him, but for now i have one more thing i need help with. I also need help with tips for interacting with Tobey, if you have them. I know it sounds weird and everything but i cant loose Tobey like i have with basically everything ive known. Ive lost my brother, my dignity, my trust in myself, practically my mom and basically my dragon, i cant loose Tobey too." I sighed, revealing my promise ring. "I dont know why he loves me so much." I said looking at it. "He is amazing, he can protect me, he can build anything he wants or needs, he can cook, he's brave, he's strong, he's amazing, and all i do is hurt him. Sure ive given him some good moments, but i just dont understand." That's when i realized i was venting slightly, "Sorry, out of anyone, you should know that, so anyways, do you have anything? I want to try and be the best i can for him."
~~~
Lol its alright, as long as your rested now :D

Edited at January 4, 2023 11:10 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 11:18 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

Tobey's dad let out a chuckle and sighed "there's not much you can do, he loves you, for you. By giving you a promise ring that is a promise he won't leave you, and a promise that he will marry you someday. Young men do it to say they are taken and in a committed relationship, so that everyone knows their partner is also taken and in a committed relationship, to promise their lover they won't leave them, and to promise they will marry them someday." he said with a smile "He wouldn't have given it to you if he didn't love you already, so again there isn't anything you can do. Just try to be understanding and be there for him. now if you want to know why he loves you, then that is a question you need to ask him, not me." He said looking at her and wiping her tears.
------------------------
done editing

Edited at January 4, 2023 11:19 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 11:32 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I listened to him, not quite sure if there wasn't anything i could do. Deep down though i knew he was right. Once i knew what made Tobey have an attack i was basically good to go, more or less. I was shocked when Tobey's dad wiped my tears but that's just because i was used to not letting anyone touch me, except for Tobey of course. I sighed, knowing i didn't need anything eles. I smiled slightly, "Thank you for your help." I paused as a bigger smile creeped onto my face, i couldn't help but let a little flattery out, "Tobey was right, you are chill." With that i got up, barely shaking now. I knew that was probably going to change once people looked at me in fear but for now i was fine. "I should probably get back to Tobey now, but again, thank you." I said heading towards the door. Once i had said goodbye i flew over the village on Blue, looking for Tobey because i had stopped at the hospital but he wasn't there. Soon i found him and the boys in thr market place, the busiest place in the village. I began to shake again as i landed. Once again people stared at me in fear, making me put my hood up. I practically jumped on Tobey, giving him a hug, basically saying sorry without saying sorry. "I love you so much." I said, ignoring everyone staring. They could just stare, i didn't care anymore, atleast for that moment.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 11:45 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I helped the boys with their manners as we walked around, and I reminded them of their manners when they bumped into someone. Luckily they were making a good imprint on the adults, I didn't see many kids around their age but then again, they were probably out doing their own things as friend groups as I did. A few groups of girls were wandering the shops but that was about it. Eventually, I left them to wander while I sat, and it didn't take long for me to spot Kaolin looking for me. Once she spotted me she nearly ran over and jumped on me. I was a bit startled at why she was so shaken up, once she said she loved me I hugged her tighter. "I love you too, and nothing will ever change that," I said to her
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 02:45 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I felt my heart flutter slightly at Tobey's response. It was like he knew i was somewhat thinking i was going to loose him. I remembered what his dad said, but promise ring or not, you can technically leave a realationship anytime you want. I really wanted to say sorry when he hugged me tighter but i didn't really want to explain how i found out. I didn't want to make him upset, though i doubt he would if he listened to my reasoning. I never wanted to leave the hug as we sat there. Eventually people somewhat stopped staring but quite a few still were. Gosh, did anyone learn not to stare from their parents?? After a minute or two i let go and sat beside him, keeping my shaking at bay. "Im sorry i left in a hurry back there. It was kinda just important and i wasn't thinking." I said leaning into him. I figured the way i put it was a safe way to say sorry without him finding out i knew. I decided i would tell him that i knew when he brought it up, so hopefully it would just work. I knew i was taking a big risk of not telling him now, but i didn't think it was a good time.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 02:58 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I enjoyed our hug but could easily tell she had a lot on her mind, "is there something on your mind that you want to talk about?" I asked with a worried look "You clearly have something on your mind, you are spacing out more than normal," I said putting my hand on her chin and gently making her look at me and not down. "You make me worry too much sometimes," I said hugging her again, except I buried my face in her neck. I wanted to cry but knew better so I just sat there quietly hoping she wouldn't move.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 03:05 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

How the heck did he know me so well?? I growled to myself as he hugged me. When he buried his head into my neck i guessed he was either way to worried about me, or something was wrong with him. I didn't move as he hugged me debating what to say. Finally i sighed, "If you really want to know we have to go somewhere more private, otherwise, wait till were going home or are home." I paused for a second, "But, are you okay? You seem slightly off...." I wanted to scream, 'Did i hurt you again?!?' But knew better than that, so i kept my trap shut and waited for his answer. I held him closer than i normally did in public because i was slightly worried about him.

Edited at January 4, 2023 03:06 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    33    34    35    36    37   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us