Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Suspicious Cloak
07:04:30 Sus
@Black, I've been trying to breed rare wolves to auction and hopefully make more mush off them, but it feel like it's taking forever.
 Black River
07:02:42 
@Suspicious Cloak
If you feel like it's going downhill, try to find a way for it to go uphill instead so you don't feel the need to abandon the account!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:02:42 Ed (he/they)
as in keep that old account and try to revamp it
 Suspicious Cloak
07:02:40 Sus
@Salem,
Maybe I should be a bit more patient I guess... I maybe should wait before I decide.
 Suspicious Cloak
07:01:40 Sus
@Black River,
What do you mean by salvage?
 Salem
07:00:51 Rumi
Suspicious
You could retire them ? I dunno. You can't move 'em to an alt account though so you really can only give it away or turn 'em into bones, or leave 'em to die naturally.
 Tech
07:00:33 
I remember having chicken nuggets for lunch and now I'm having them for dinner
 Black River
07:00:32 
Suspicious - Why not try to salvage the account your wolves are on?
 Salem
06:59:59 Rumi
Wolves
I'd say so if you want to know more about the expenses but not really if you're just saving
 Suspicious Cloak
06:59:47 Sus
They're too high rarity and one's even a Quasar.
 Salem
06:59:22 Rumi
Suspicious
You could give it to a newbie, or just leave 'em behind?
 Wolves Of The North
06:59:10 
Is hiring the secretary bird worth it?
 Suspicious Cloak
06:58:49 Sus
@Salem,
What should I do if I'm ending my other account? I have another one here. And its kind gone downhill.
 Salem
06:58:01 Rumi
Suspicious
It counts as cheating. I assume it's another way of boosting your account just like giving another account mush, which is also cheating :P
 Suspicious Cloak
06:54:58 Sus
Question out of curiousity: Why is it against the rules to move your wolf from one account to another? What if a player wanted to quit their first account but wanted to move the wolf(s) to their other account to start over?
 Old Money
06:52:25 elegance❀
gold,
thanks! I really like him^^
 Faulty Demons
06:51:05 Ollie, Gold
Old Money
Woah. I don't usally like leopard, but that is a cool looking wolf
 Old Money
06:49:45 elegance❀
I also got a df earlier today for 100 mush, how much do those usually go for?
 Tech
06:48:07 
The least I've spent on a viti is 0 mush
 Silent Lucidity
06:47:17 Silent, Lucid
Old money
That's crazy! Ive spent 250 and 400 mush on vitis

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 04:53 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I finished everything and checked on Amora, she was still peacefully asleep in the corner, I don't know how though. eventually I lay beside Kaolin and gently pulled her close to me, she was definitely worn out but I was as well. I kissed her forehead and protectively wrapped my arms around her. The morning would be extremely active with a lot of moving stuff around. I made sure she was completely covered and then lay on my back, allowing her to use me as a pillow instead of the one she was using. I closed my eyes resting them until I fell asleep.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 05:04 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

~~~Time skip~~~

I closed my eyes tight when the sunlight filtered onto my face. I groaned, not wanting to get up. I still had my head on Tobey's shoulder which was surprising because usually i move alot. After a while I opened one eye and that's when i saw Blue at the end of the bed. He was looking at me with a pleased look. I sighed, still tired i sat up. Blue's expression changed to a huge smile. He was all drooly and i was honestly confused. "Goodmorning Blue." I yawned. I then glanced over to Tobey to see if he was still asleep or not. I secretly hoped he was still alseep so i could go back to asleep. I knew i wouldn't get more sleep but it was a nice thought.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 05:21 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I groaned awake and looked at Kaolin, then at Blue who was at the end of the bed. I let my head flop back on the bed, "we still have 5 minutes till we actually NEED to get up so let's just lay here for a bit," I said as Amora came over and lay under my arm. "Now I really can't get up until we have to," I said with a small chuckle, making my chest vibrate. "Because Amora decided that if you think I'm a great pillow she had to test my other arm out as well," I laughed
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 05:32 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled at Tobey's response before laying my head back down on him. I laughed slightly as Amora came up and layed under Tobey's arm. I was tempted to joke but i wasn't sure how well that would work so instead looked up at Tobey. "You got your two favorite girls." I then closed my eyes and rested for the five minutes. All the while Blue kept creepily staring at me and drooling. After the five minutes were up i looked up at Tobey. "I hate to say it- but we should probably get up. Though if there were any good excuse i would make it." With that i sat up again. Blue was still there. I sighed turning to Tobey. I couldn't really get up unless he did. Well i could roll over him but i was too tired for that besides the fact that would just make me blush like crazy.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 05:47 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

When she said I got my two favorite girls next to me a slight blush appeared on my face. I turned and kissed her "You ain't wrong," I said getting up with a groan. "I will be right back I'm going to make breakfast to go since we didn't exactly eat last night," I said and walked into the garden. I grabbed a few leaves for the food and glanced at one. I remember my mother telling me about the properties of the leaves, I walked over and grabbed a leaf. I brought back smoked and seasoned steak kabobs wrapped up and put them in saddle bags. "Here eat this leaf," I said handing it to her before getting it and pausing "I-It's to prevent anything unwanted, just in case. Even though I took my own precautions I heard what I did is not always 100%," I said then putting my armor on with a hint of blush on my face.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 06:53 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nodded and watched Tobey walk off. Once he was out of sight i got changed into clean new clothes, brushed my hair and sat back down on the bed. Blue layed his head down on my lap. It was like he was trying to tell me something. Sadly i had no idea what he was saying. "Sorry Blue. I don't speak dragon." I said petting his head. I didn't have to wait long before Tobey came back. I had almost fell asleep again so he came back just in time. I looked at him with a confused look as he handed me a leaf. A slight blush appeared on my face when he explained. My plan originally was to keep it kissing based and stuff like that but at one point i was so tired and wasn't thinking straight. I grabbed the leaf and ate it. It tasted like some kind of horrible medicine but i swallowed anyways. When it was gone i stuck my toughn out, "blech." I then got my amor and cloak on before turning to Tobey. "What's the plan again? I kinda forgot it with all the excitement" I said with a nervous laugh. As Tobey answered i got Blue's saddle on. He was still acting slightly weird. I just ignored it though.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 07:16 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I handed her the bag with her breakfast in it, "don't let blue get ahold of it this time," I said glaring at the dragon. Something was wrong with him, "see if he wants you to follow him, otherwise feel under his head to see if he is hotter or colder than normal." I instructed "Also the plan is we go pick up my parents. The original plan was for them to ride with you on Blue, while King and I carry all the heavy stuff and their belongings." I explained I reached into my bag and pulled out the 2 copies I made of my book to share with my brothers. I hoped they would like it, it was something quick I whipped up to hopefully win them over when they find out I exist.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 07:38 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled nervously when Tobey glared at Blue. "That reminds me, the mess is still on the ledge. If one of the dragons didn't take it." I then nodded and turned to Blue, "Okay Blue. Ill follow you." At the word follow Blue went bounding away. I looked back at Tobey, "Ill be back!!" Before running off after Blue. It was like a game of chase but nevertheless i countinued to follow. After a couple of minutes passed Blue finally stopped. He looked up and i followed his gaze to a whole in the ice. With that he threw me on his back and flew through the hole. I looked at Blue with a worried look. "If this isn't your home, your dead." I said as i slid off his back.
I slowly went closer. It seemed no other dragon was here. I then saw a nest with eggs in it. I crouched down beside the eggs and Blue purred. "Is this what you wanted to show me?" I said holding up an egg. "Slow freeze." I said and Blue did. It was too early to tell what breed it was. It seemed like they were just layed too. I put the egg down, using all my might not to take it back. "A-are these your eggs? Well i mean you and your mate's?" I turned to him and he smiled. "Is that why you stole the food?!" He countinued to smile. I hugged him, "Congratulations Blue!!" I then let go, "We need to go now though." He hung his head while in the corner of my eye i saw something shiny. It was a dragon scale but not of Blue. I turned to Blue, "Is this her scale?!" He rubbed up against me and i hugged him again. After a while i sighed, "But now we really do have to go." Blue grudgingly followed me.

Edited at December 30, 2022 08:04 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 08:03 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I sighed and looked over at Amora who was still on the bed but pouting because she hadn't been noticed all morning. I went over and baby-talked to her and played with her.I fed her in my arms as I waited for Kaolin to get back, she seemed to be taking a while. After eating Amora curled up in my arms and I actually cradled her like a baby. She seemed to like it and was about to fall asleep as I bounced her in my arms. I started to worry about Kaolin as I sat and rocked Amora.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 08:11 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

As we walked back i felt tears forming. With his new family he wasnt going to want me much. That got me thinking about if i hadn't ate the leaf. I shook my head, "No Kaolin! Your not even married!" Thats when we got back to Tobey's room. I walked in and immediately sat on the bed. "Blue....has a family now." I said holding up the scale. "Im 99% this is the scale of his mate." I sighed, wiping my eyes to make sure a tear wouldn't fall. "Anyways, we should probably get going now." I said as i smiled, for Tobey, knowing today might be hard. "Ill be by your side if you need me." I reminded him with a soft smile.

Edited at December 30, 2022 08:37 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us