07:40:43 
Wander
Scourge,blaze,astro,klink,and snap
 distant-lands
07:40:30 katy | beetle
Bjake,
haha it just might be 😂 makes a lot of sense

Ed,
it's kind of frustrating, lol! though i suppose any interaction at all is better than none
 Hugs4Bugs
07:39:29 Ed (he/they)
Hello!
 Malcuth
07:39:02 Wander
-WP Click-
Name ideas?
 BJake
07:38:58 Don't call me BJ.
WorkingPaws!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:36:49 Ed (he/they)
why do I feel that so much - the photography I like the most is usually ignored, wheras something I take and put zero effort into is everyone's favorite :'')
 BJake
07:35:21 Don't call me BJ.
@Distant Lands
Oh my gods, same.
I think it's DA taking pity on pieces 😭🖐
 TheFlyingKitten
07:34:54 Petri Dish/Sorceress
-WP Click-

She's a girl. How did I miss that???
 distant-lands
07:34:45 katy | beetle
why do the ugliest pieces i upload to DA end up getting more favorites than my best work :')
 BJake
07:33:31 Don't call me BJ.
@Krampus
Critiquing art is part of his job, so I like to get critiques from him
 Krampus
07:31:51 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Bjake
Damn, you showed your dad your art?
 Ghost Queen
07:31:42 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Vote?
-WP Click-
 BJake
07:31:06 Don't call me BJ.
My dad was spooked when I showed him the suggestive YCH I made today 😭🖐
 Old Money
07:19:54 elegance❀
looking for roleplay partners! preferably some who is literate to semi-literate in writing, please be able to rp in pms. pm me!
 Ghost Queen
07:15:53 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hey
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:15:14 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Distant,
I love snails, I think they're cute.
 distant-lands
07:14:44 katy | beetle
i mean, considering i don't know how to draw a maned wolf, snail, or rodents.. xD

i'll figure it out when i get there
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:14:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Well that's not too bad a thing, right?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 28, 2023 11:15 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake felt that the hug had helped Skylar a lot as he didn't feel that tense anymore. Jake didn't care about Skylar's addiction or about his past. What he cared about was trying to make him happier and out of the bad ideas of his past. He was happy that the hug stayed nice for a while until Skylar broke out of it. Jake then hesitated on answering for a moment before nodding at what Sylar had said. "Alright," he says, "I mean it is pretty late so I see why. Do you want me to call you a cab or walk you home? I would hate if something happened to you on your way home."

Edited at December 28, 2023 11:24 AM by Haunted Hills
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 28, 2023 12:40 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I'll walk." Skylar said as he turned around. He walked to Jake's front door and began to put on his shoes. He put them on pretty quick and was out the door. He hated having moments like that, it always embarrassed him so much. He could just cut Jake off and never speak to him ever again... But Sky liked him, a lot too. Skylar thought about a lot of stuff while walking home. It was a bit chilly out, but he didn't want to be at Jake's any longer. He pulled out his phone and began texting him. "Hey, I'm sorry about the whole thing. I just have these moments, I've tried to get better before but here I am again. I hope we can hangout again because I really did enjoy it. Please don't think that the whole thing was your fault because it wasn't." Skylar pressed send before he wrote a whole other paragraph. He looked up from his phone, he was surrounded by the dark night and a forest. He took the forest way home.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 28, 2023 12:50 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
ah double post

Edited at December 28, 2023 12:52 PM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 28, 2023 12:58 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded and turned off the TV and started to clean up their drinks. "Well have a good night then and have a safe trip-" Jake started to say before turning and watching Skylar dart out the door. He stood there silent for a moment before letting out a small sigh and taking the empty glass and plastic bottle to the kitchen. He tossed the bottle in the trash and washed the glass before drying it and putting it away. After a while of just thinking he went to his room to get ready for bed. He stopped as he felt his phone buzz and read the text that had come from Skylar. "It's ok. I understand that you have had a rough life and have problems so those effect you(please don't take that the wrong way). I would love to hang out with you more when I have time between my job." He smiled slightly as he texted and sent the message before going ahead and getting dressed into his night clothes.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 28, 2023 01:10 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar continued walking he shoved his phone in his pocket. The night air got colder and colder as he kept walking, but at least the breeze was mostly blocked by the trees. Skylar's phone buzzed but he was hesitant to grab it, once he did it was a message from Jake. "Oh yeah, I forgot that you work almost all the time. :( it's okay... if we want this to work we will make it work." Skylar typed out, that he wanted to type more but he didn't think Jake wanted to text him. He sent the message and when he looked up he saw the street in the distance, meaning he was close to home. He got to the street and turned left, his house was just down the road. Once he arrived home he kicked off his shoes and went to his room straight away.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 29, 2023 08:14 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake slipped on a t-shirt and sweatpants to sleep in before checking to make sure everything was locked up around his apartment. Once he did he crawled into bed and saw another text from Skylar. He read it before typing up his response. "Yeah we will find a way to make this work somehow. If you want I can send you my schedule of when I have days off." He then sent it and sat his phone off to the side as he settled into his bed. Sleep didn't come to him immediately though and Jake found himself watching his phone as he waited for a reply from Skylar.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 29, 2023 05:24 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar laid in his bed he received yet another text. He unlocked his phone and looked at the texts Jake had sent. He then left him or read, not knowing what to say. He put his phone down and stared up at his ceiling, thinking about and replaying the night in his head. Skylar closed his eyes, thoughts still running through his mind. He didn't even bother getting changed or taking a shower. He kept his eyes closed until he eventually drifted off to sleep.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 29, 2023 05:50 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake's eyes continued to stare at his phone for a what felt like hours. He didn't know when he fell asleep but the next thing he knew his alarm was ringing for him to get up for work. Jake pulled himself out of bed and over to his closet to get changed. Once he was in his uniform he grabbed his phone and slipped it into his pocket. On his way out the door he slipped his shoes on and headed out. Occasionally he would rub his eyes as he walked and stopped at the coffee shop for a drink to gain some energy.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 29, 2023 06:32 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As the morning sun came up, it began to creep through Sky's bedroom window through a sliver that wasn't covered by the curtains. That didn't cause him to wake up though. Skylar knew he would end up sleeping for most of the day, just as he always does. He remembered Jake's schedule, knowing when he would be on break, maybe he would try and visit him... Nah. Sky doesn't want to visit him, Jake probably doesn't want to see him either. The morning turned into noon and Sky still wasn't up. He ended up waking up closer to 4 pm, just around the time that Jake was going to be on one of his breaks. Sky woke up slowly, checking his phone for any messages before messaging his friend to go skating. Once they figured something out he got up and looked in the mirror, he didn't look too bad. He brushed his hair and put on different clothes before heading out.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 29, 2023 06:51 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Once Jake had gotten his coffee from the coffee shop he continued on his way to the police station. When he arrived he was greeted by the chief as well as a mountain of files to do. Jake let out a sigh before heading to his desk. It always confused people that Jake stayed at the station more than being out in the field. The reason for this though was because Jake was slowly earning a new position of being a detective instead of a normal officer. Being a detective would put him in more serious situations but also allowed him to use his head more. And to earn this promotion meant more paperwork than field work.
After hours of working Jake decided he needed a break from the papers and pens and computer screens. He headed out of the station and began to wander around the area to find somewhere good for lunch, as nothing was really jumping out at him.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us