Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 technoblade
03:18:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

sounds good, excited to see what you do with them :D

I need to work more on the glow worm one.
 Ghost Queen
03:18:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hmm I need a new pack name
 HawksBeak
03:17:42 Spirit, Wander
Pup 81 eats something rotten and immediately throws up.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Oop-
 Continental Wolves
03:16:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mm should I throw more apples away in the attempt for a G2 SV x Chim?
 HawksBeak
03:16:13 Spirit, Wander
BJake,
My dad's the same way
 Crypto Currency
03:15:47 Ash (he/they)
Tin can aaahhh I seee
 Continental Wolves
03:15:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Cry
G1 MW-HW pelt defect or boost, HW G2-G3 boost x pelt defect
If the wolf doesn't meet those requirements I wont turn it into a customized stud
 Faulty Demons
03:14:52 Ollie, Gold
BJake
Dude... that sucks :(
 Faulty Demons
03:14:39 Ollie, Gold
Thank you guys ^^
 Crypto Currency
03:11:57 Ash (he/they)
Tin can, any preferences? like gen?
 Tech
03:11:55 
Tex^^
 HawksBeak
03:11:25 Spirit, Wander
Ollie,
Just gonna take a little nibble-
 Continental Wolves
03:11:06 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Ill do that after I get my computer charged, I dont like uploading things on my phone >·>
Cry
A wolf worth customizing or has the potential to be a good stud
BJake
Oops forgot to respond, im doing pretty good,I did break my ipad though >·>
 Polargeist
03:09:18 Chro (he/him)
Ollie -
WOO that looks amazing omg
 Crypto Currency
03:09:04 Ash (he/they)
STS, of course
 technoblade
03:09:01 Lil Techy | Techno
ollie

I have bitten a corner off your art, it tastes amazing thank you.
 Crypto Currency
03:08:58 Ash (he/they)
pineapple, looking good :o
 Faulty Demons
03:08:20 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts?:)
-Click-
 STS
03:07:49 TS, Speckles
Crypto. Thank you, its really kind of you
 BJake
03:07:34 Don't call me BJ.
My dad just yelled at me for saying hello, cause he's frustrated, what ;-;

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -1
Coyote : +1
Black Bear : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 01:55 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"No, no, I'm just flustered if that's the correct word. That and I wanted to make sure you weren't uncomfortable," I said trying to reassure her. I put my arm on her shoulder and rubbed it. I did my best to try and relax again, but I ended up putting my head on hers. Amora woke up and stretched, she slipped into the water and swam up to us. she started to swim up to me and I felt her back claws dig into my leg looking for support and I knew she was going to try and cling onto me like usual.
"NO, no, no, no," I said panicking and pushing her over in Kaolin's direction.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 02:09 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

My smile returned and i nodded. As Tobey put his arm on my shoulder i layed my head back down on his shoulder. Sure my insides were screaming but i did my best to keep them quiet. I wanted to enjoy the moment. I closed my eyes when Tobey put his head on mine. That's when i shot my head up to see what was the matter. All i saw Amora being pushed in my direction. I grabbed her into my arms and layed back again. I let Amora look at Tobey and mumbled, "There's your dad, dont worry your safe. Mama's got you." Just then i realized i had said that out loud. "I-i t-that was s-sposed to stay in my head!" I said stuttering with deep blush plastered to my face. I closed my eyes tight, trying not to die of embarrassment. "I think now is a good time to die of embarrassment, Tobey." I mumbled thinking back to the first time i found out he could make like anything. I still had that blanket that i sleep with every night. I also use it when im cold or just want to snuggle with it. Thinking of the blanket calmed me down slightly for some unknown reason.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 02:17 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Sorry she was digging her claws into me and getting extremely close to an area I would prefer not to be clawed," I said terrified of the thought. I then realized what she said and my face turned a deep shade of red, I had to look away and cover my mouth with my free hand. I looked down and partially had my eyes closed, a million thoughts ran through my head as I tried to calm down again but failed. My thoughts were going to many places at once to calm down. Thoughts were put into my head of us having kids and the whole ordeal.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 02:26 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I held Amora close but not to hard, trying to make her my temporary pillow. It didn't work very well because she kept moving but that was the least of ny problems. I kept trying to figure out what Tobey was thinking. Why? Because my mind is weird. That made some....very different thoughts come. "Sorry," i practically sqeaked. Ahhh! I yelled in my head. Kaolin why are you such a mess with him? You should no better for pete sake!
~~~
Ugh, sorry, writer's block again ><
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 02:35 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"You don't have to apologize for something you didn't do unless you are telling someone you are sorry for their loss," I said trying to turn it into a joke and still trying to distract myself. I paused for a second "Cover your eyes," I said and waited to get out of the water and quickly dry off. I didn't know what to do because the only thing I had that wouldn't stick to my skin was the towel I brought. "F*ck," I said before just grabbing my boxers on and then my towel over them. "You are fine to look now," I said awkwardly. you couldn't even tell that I had boxers on because the towel wrapped around my waist covered them. "I have boxers on I swear, I just didn't want to get my clothes wet so I just rapped a towel around my waist." I paused "I'm not going to lie there is another reason but I would rather not say and you can probably figure it out." I said embarrassed.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 02:49 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I could tell he was trying to make it a joke but it didn't really help. When he said cover my eyes though i gladly did. "Amora, why did you do this to me." I whispered to her, making sure Tobey couldn't hear. When he said i could look i found that i couldn't. I wasnt even sure what he was talking about because i could hardly think but nodded. I rose out of the water and quickly got out. "Amora is hungry. Ill feed her." I said as i quickly but carefully walked to the stairs. I needed a towel and dry clothes but i couldn't say anymore right then. I would just get a towel and dry off, get my new clothes on and then feed Amora. As i made my way up the steps i called down, "Dont follow me i have to get changed." With that i practically ran to Tobey's room. Once in i sighed, safe of embarrassment for now. I put Amora on the bed before drying off and getting my new clothes on. After i was dry i quickly made Amora a bottle and fed her. It helped me calm down and once she was fed i was totally calm. I knew that probably wouldn't last long hut either way i put Amora on my lap to sleep.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 03:02 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I waited until I couldn't hear her footsteps then picked up my clothes and just went to the entrance that led to the area with the alpha. King was there waiting and I greeted him, the white female was there as well. She inspected me because seeing me without armor was a new sight for her. Once she smelled me thought she immediately rubbed her head against me. My best guess is that it was an attempt to try and get it on herself because she liked it. I sat with King and the female as I waited to go up to my room. When I finally went up I announced when I was entering the room "I'm here so if you want to cover your eyes do it now," I said jokingly but not really. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a pair of baggy sweatpants that I needed at the moment. It was all I was out on otherwise I would get too hot. Once I sat down on the bed next to her I covered my lap with a pillow to hide the current situation even though it was obvious.

Funny Tobey response (Not in the story)

She told me not to follow her, but that was the only way out, so I just sat and waited for her to hopefully come and get me.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 10:35 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I had started to hum what Tobey always did, to Amora just because i was slightly bored. My notebook was too far away so i couldn't draw and i didn't want to wake Amora. I quickly shut my trap though when Tobey spoke. Close call, i growled to myself as Tobey walked into the room. I smiled slightly when he sat by me. That's when i realized what he was talking about before. Blush appeared on my face because of that and plus i realized what he was thinking back there. "Look i can explain, about what i said. It's just that i consider animals that like me, my baby. Like Blue is my baby. And Amora is liking me now but shes technically yours and so i slipped up. I really didn't mean to say that." I said, my words slightly mixed together as i rushed to explain. I began petting Amora to help me keep somewhat calm. I felt so bad for ruining our time, but then again it was dark now. I also was getting slightly tired. I of course didn't want to say that though because i wasn't sure how Tobey would feel about going to sleep just yet. Would we ever forget about this embarrassment? After all we had to get ourselves together for his family. I silently scolded myself for slipping up. I literally cant believe i did that.
~~~
Lol that's not what she meant XD

Edited at December 30, 2022 11:13 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 02:12 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"You apologize a lot, you know that love?" I said, not realizing the nickname I used "But you didn't mean to, sure you caused the issue but not on purpose," I said, I didn't really know what else to say. I just sat there in silence for a while. "When we go to sleep it will probably be best if I just sleep if my back to you," I said being honest "I don't want to make you uncomfortable," I said awkwardly then sighed. "After you said that images of us having a family popped into my head and I knew it was way too early for that but I couldn't distract myself, which made my mind only wander," I explained
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 02:21 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

My blush turned into a deep blush when he used a nickname. I nervously laughed and nodded to all that he said. "I know, i just figured that out when i wished i hadn't." I paused for a second and glanced at him. I honestly dont think he even noticed what he said. I couldn't help but giggle. "You dont know what you said, do you?" I said with smirk. I tried not to laugh but it was hilarious at the time. I couldn't keep quiet. I know i probably seemed crazy but i couldn't help it. "I seriously cant believe you said that!" After a while i finally calmed down somewhat. I tried to look at him with a serious look but ended up smiling, "You called me love." I then broke out laughing again. It was clear i was tired and needed sleep. "I love you." I said still laughing.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us