Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:20:29 Chat's snack
Spoops

Go for it. Also, sorry I haven't been too active today. I've got my hands full with a new puppy.
 Continental Wolves
03:20:24 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I already plan for it to have a human form *^*
 technoblade
03:18:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

sounds good, excited to see what you do with them :D

I need to work more on the glow worm one.
 Ghost Queen
03:18:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hmm I need a new pack name
 HawksBeak
03:17:42 Spirit, Wander
Pup 81 eats something rotten and immediately throws up.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Oop-
 Continental Wolves
03:16:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mm should I throw more apples away in the attempt for a G2 SV x Chim?
 HawksBeak
03:16:13 Spirit, Wander
BJake,
My dad's the same way
 Crypto Currency
03:15:47 Ash (he/they)
Tin can aaahhh I seee
 Continental Wolves
03:15:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Cry
G1 MW-HW pelt defect or boost, HW G2-G3 boost x pelt defect
If the wolf doesn't meet those requirements I wont turn it into a customized stud
 Faulty Demons
03:14:52 Ollie, Gold
BJake
Dude... that sucks :(
 Faulty Demons
03:14:39 Ollie, Gold
Thank you guys ^^
 Crypto Currency
03:11:57 Ash (he/they)
Tin can, any preferences? like gen?
 Tech
03:11:55 
Tex^^
 HawksBeak
03:11:25 Spirit, Wander
Ollie,
Just gonna take a little nibble-
 Continental Wolves
03:11:06 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Ill do that after I get my computer charged, I dont like uploading things on my phone >·>
Cry
A wolf worth customizing or has the potential to be a good stud
BJake
Oops forgot to respond, im doing pretty good,I did break my ipad though >·>
 Polargeist
03:09:18 Chro (he/him)
Ollie -
WOO that looks amazing omg
 Crypto Currency
03:09:04 Ash (he/they)
STS, of course
 technoblade
03:09:01 Lil Techy | Techno
ollie

I have bitten a corner off your art, it tastes amazing thank you.
 Crypto Currency
03:08:58 Ash (he/they)
pineapple, looking good :o
 Faulty Demons
03:08:20 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts?:)
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -1
Coyote : +1
Black Bear : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 12:20 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I stayed under the water and the only part of me that stuck out was my nose and eyes. Listened to her approaching footsteps and when she rounded the corner it took her a second to process the situation. I glanced at Amora who was asleep on the edge of the water still. I made my way over to the edge and spread my arms to support myself. I was now sitting the way I originally(link) was before.
"I wasn't expecting company," I said with a sigh, "But you can join if you want, I would turn my back, and the water is as clear as mud," I said, "No surprises or anything. I just want to relax and enjoy the silence of the caves." I said, "I forgot how much I missed the silence and soaking in the cold water as it turns warm like a hot spring as the sun goes down." I paused for a moment "I'm not mad anymore, I just needed to separate myself from the situation so I could calm down and prevent myself from getting violent. I-I" I stuttered then sighed "I am a violent person, in all honesty, I know how to push my way around among the dragons and earn their respect. After so many years of being among them, It affected my behavior. I didn't want to accidentally hurt you verbally or physically, so I walked away before a single thought could come to my mind." I explained, holding my head down and not wanting to look her in the eye because I felt ashamed.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 12:32 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I gritted my teeth, so i got bruises for nothing? "I think you might just want to stay in there by yourself because you might get mad again," i said with a nervous smile. "I dont like people getting mad so by instinct i umm try to fix Blue's or my mistake. And this happened to be both my and Blue's mess so i kinda went to fix it. I was originally going to lie but i cant lie to you. Your probably the only person i cant. But so anyways on the way back here i umm saw a polar bear and i knew that was what you had made...." I sighed, did i really need to countinue? Tears formed in my eyes, "Please dont be mad, i was just trying to fix it. Im not really hurt just umm some...smallish big bruises....Blue blasted it so i honestly dont even know if its good anymore. He dropped it on the way here once. It's probably horrible anyway because i have no clue about actually killing animals." Tears fell down my face as i plopped down on my butt. "I know you just want quiet so im probably just going to leave...."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 12:46 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I'm not mad, I'm just glad you aren't badly hurt," I paused "I would give you a hug but I'm not in a very good spot unless you are okay with leaning over the water a little or at least turning around?" I asked. I hated seeing her cry, I was just trying to protect her from me and her big heart got her into another mess. a soft smile appeared on my face, "I'm not mad, because then I would just be mad at you for having a big heart. You care so you went to go and try to fix a mistake that wasn't even your fault. I can't get mad at you for going out, because you did it with good intentions. You were filled with strong emotions so your thoughts weren't clear enough for the task in front of you so you were distracted. I can't get mad at you for that, because I caused it." I said trying to reassure her
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 12:57 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I listened to Tobey and a smile appeared on my face. I sniffled as i wiped away my tears. "If you said that to literally anyone in the village except cheif they would fall on the ground laughing." My smile faded slightly, "But it is my fault. I raised Blue and he did it. And you didn't do it. I understand why you left. You tried so hard for me and Blue messed it up. He's horribly raised because of me. For the first few months i didn't even care about him. Amora is so lucky." I sighed, taking my shoes off. I scooted closer and put my feet in. "I dont understand why i act so differently. No one would ever believe i let you even touch me." I laughed slightly, "Thats why when we were outside the hospital everyone kept staring, if you noticed that is. That and the fact that your you." I sighed a content sigh at the warm water. "That was a fun time. It was hilarious to see everyone's reactions....Well except for mom but that dosent count." I found myself relaxing even though only my feet were in. "I understand why you like it now." I mumbled.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 01:02 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

My expression changed from one of worry to a soft smile. "Honestly after living in my village and with the attention I got, I don't even really notice people staring anymore," I said with a smirk but then it returned into a soft smile "I'm glad you consider me to basically be your comfort person," I said with a quiet laugh, "My offer still stands, you can join me and relax in the water," I said using one of my arms, motioning to all the water. "I will even cover my eyes and turn around," I said with a normal smile.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 01:16 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

A slight blush appeared on my face, "I didnt say that, but i guess it's true. Your literally the only one who knows im not as tough as i act." I looked at the water and bit my lip. I didn't really feel comfortable but i wanted the warm water and of course Tobey. I finally looked at Tobey, "Ill just get in with my clothes intact. I have others and i already got them wet once." I almost gagged again thinking about the blood that got on me, "Remind me never to get beside you when blood is involved." I said with a grossed out yet playful face. With that i slid into the water. The warm water felt nice on my bruises, "And remind me that if i ever get more bruises to come in here. Its just so relaxing." I said laying my head on the side of the pool thing. I closed my eyes and once again sighed a content sigh. I was all smiles as i relaxed.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 01:21 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Believe it or not I throw herbs in here when I'm sore or have wounds and just sit here and soak. The scent that comes off the water is actually lavender that I have thrown in and it helps calm you and relax muscles. I haven't thrown anything in recently so it is probably just leftovers that still need to be cleaned out that I forgot last time." I said then laughed "Your clothes might smell like lavender after this," I said with a smile "It won't be too bad though, the lavender will just hide the stench of blood for now." I said hoping it would calm her.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 01:29 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I looked at Tobey with smile, "That's cool! But im not complaining. My clothes can smell like anything except for blood." I almost gagged again. "But if you wish for this pool to stay clean i would have to stay, stop talking about blood. I can tolerate it when its not on me but if it is i cant even." I said with a shiver. I thought for a second before a slight blush appeared on my face. I slid over to Tobey's side and layed my head on his shoulder. "I might fall asleep so be warned." I said with a smile and a yawn. I couldn't get over how relaxing it was.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 01:38 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"of course, we can drop the topic," I said with a reassuring smile. I watched her thoughts swirl in her head, I wondered what she was thinking. I froze when she slid next to me, I still didn't have anything on. "Um, Kaolin, I hope you didn't forget but I'm not exactly wearing anything right now. If you want to go back to the other side of the water I understand, I just don't want you to forget," I said as I had a deep blush on my face, it was probably visible even with how dark it was.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 01:44 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

"I know....I didn't forget and im just not thinking about that part." I said looking up at him. He had deep blush on his face and i couldn't help but smile slightly. "Unless you want me to go back...." I said, realizing i wasnt the only one who could be uncomfortable. "Sorry, i didn't think about that you might not want me here." I said, my blush slightly darkening. I nervously laughed, ugh i made things weird.
~~~
Sorry, slight writer's block ><

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us