Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Nez.ity
11:32:59 
🧑🏽‍🦽‍➡️I run over toes
 Black River
11:30:09 
Nez

Thank you! I read the rules there but I wanted to make sure site currency wasn't considered commercial!
 Tech
11:29:05 
Nez
Wheelie Master 🧑‍🦽‍➡️
 Nez.ity
11:28:00 
Tech

0.0 What was it?
 Nez.ity
11:27:23 
Black River

If yYou're referring to the Wolfplay lineart, they have rules posted when you click on “ Coloring Book”.

In other words. Yes, you can make adopts with the proper crediting and all.
 ZEFHYR
11:25:23 
icemoons, are you still doing Leaves?
 Tech
11:23:58 
Nez
I just remembered my nickname for you
 icemoons
11:21:02 slushy,ice,moon,
nez

I just make pixel arts so...
 Black River
11:20:50 
Question about the coloring book linearts: Are we allowed to make adopts for site currency with them, or would that be considered commercial use as well?
 Nez.ity
11:18:00 
I'll draw everyone a stick man 😫. It'll be the best damn stickman ever
 icemoons
11:16:44 slushy,ice,moon,
silent

I would but I'm in school and my grandparents are coming over tonight so...
 Nevermore.
11:16:39 Never/Nev
Nez

Do it.
 Nez.ity
11:14:34 
Itching to get back into drawing.
 Stygian Forest
11:13:23 
Amy

You can do it!
 Amygdala
11:12:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Stygian
Yup...but i will hopefully get 5 today...if i can manage to finish some hunting quests
 Silent Lucidity
11:11:45 Silent, Lucid
Slushy
I'm good. Got done with cleaning because my friend is coming over in a couple hours.
You should try to get a nap soon
 Stygian Forest
11:11:17 
Amy

Still?
 Amygdala
11:10:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Stygian
Dang...i still only have one🤣
 icemoons
11:09:56 slushy,ice,moon,
tired beyond words my friend... how are you?
 Stygian Forest
11:09:32 
Amy

11 tokens now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Wolverine : +3
Bengal Tiger : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 08:21 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I waited patiently on King while we waited for her to return. When she did I smiled, she looked happy again. I flew behind her on King who just looked massive behind Blue, when we landed on the beach the sand was warm. To be honest, when I heard King couldn't come in I worried about him for a second so I stroked his nose before following her in. The dark was nothing compared to the maze beneath the colony, it took me forever to memorize those. I made sure to keep my head up and be respectful to her.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 08:31 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I went straight for a while before turning to the right. Thats when my feet again hit the sand. There were two sandy caves, one was cooler and one was warmer. This was the cooler one that i on purposely took Tobey too. I wouldve preferred the warmer one but Tobey was the one who did the work and plus it would take longer. I went to the waters edge and crouched down. I turned to Tobey with a big smile, "Cover your ears real quick." Once he had covered them i let out an ear piercing whistle. I quickly nodded to Tobey, telling him he could hear again and turned my focus to the water. After a couple of seconds i heard a click sound. My smile grew even more as i waded into the water. As i got out to the deep end i felt my friend under me. Whistle, a bottle nose dolphin popped her head out of the water and nuzzled me. I hugged her before i turned to Tobey with a smile, wanting to see his reaction.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 08:49 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I was hesitant, I never had a good experience with dolphins. I was visibly nervous and out of pure nervousness, I put my hand on the hilt of my sword. I managed to finally stutter something out "I'm not a big fan of dolphins, I have some trauma with them," I said with a gulp "There is a reason I swim with a sword..." I mumbled and backed up a bit from the water "I still need to change anyway," I said before I went around the corner "I will be right back," I said removing my armor and propping my sword on the side of the wall before removing my clothes and putting my swim trunks on.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 08:58 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I was confused why Tobey looked nervous. My smile faded when he spoke. "Oh, okay." I said as i watched him walk out. I sighed, something so precious to me was scaring Tobey. I turned to Whistle. "Sorry girl, i dont want to scare Tobey anymore than i have....So youll have to go..." It literally hurt me to say that but i did. I gently pushed her away signaling for her to go. She looked sad but did as she was asked. I then swam back to the sandy beach and waited for Tobey. I put my feet in the water though.

3rd person

Once Tobey and Kaolin were out of sight Blue turned to King. He huffed as if to say, "Follow me." Before King could answer Blue dove into the water. He knew a way to get into the cave through the ocean. Kaolin had forgot about this fact but Blue remembered. Blue then swam deeper and deeper into the water.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 09:22 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

King turned to Blue after the two left, he had to arch his neck to look down at him. When Blue told him to follow was hesitant but followed nonetheless. He passed a few water dragons but did his best to ignore them and followed Blue. He didn't get along with them well, most water species grew too large sizes and easily grew to his size and larger. His species was known for not listening to alphas and being able to put up a fight with them showing why they don't listen. Just then his eye met with a white dragon(link) that looked just a little smaller than him and didn't have a second pair of wings. He shook his head and kept following Blue

Tobey

I went back around the corner and kept my sword strapped around my hip. "I'm sorry about that, it's just." I paused and sighed "I watched two of my friends get dragged down underwater and drowned by one. The only reason I didn't drown with them was because I had my sword with me and cut off its tail. I was the only one that survived, so I have a bit of trauma with them." I explained with my head down as I waded into the water.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 09:34 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I looked at Tobey with a puzzled look. Dolphins? Hurting someone? Impossible. "I practically raised Whistle...." i mumbled under my breath. I sighed, this was sposed to be fun, i needed to let it go. I then followed Tobey into the water when suddenly Blue's head popped out of the water. "Blue?" I asked. He swam up to me with a smile, making me remember he knew how to get in here. Thats when i saw King too. I laughed, hugging Blue, "Your such a silly boy!" He licked me before happily swimming circles around me and Tobey. For an ice dragon, Blue was surprisingly a good swimmer. "I forgot he knew how to get in here." I said with a laugh as i swam to Tobey's side.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 10:11 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I'm surprised he got King to go in the water, he normally hates it," I said as I stroked his nose. I floated in the water enjoying how cold it was, King was clearly uncomfortable. I ducked under the water and realized if they could get here and dolphins could other dragons could as well. "Does the other pool of water have a bottom?" I asked as I made my way out of the water
------------------------------------------------------------------
writer's block. I'm giving him the fear of swimming in the ocean
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 10:23 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I laughed, "Blue has his ways." I then began to float on the water next to Tobey. I was confused why he began to get out. I got to my feet and followed him. "Why? Is everything okay? And no, not really. There is a third one but its not a pool its more of a hot tub." When i got out of the water i grabbed Tobey's hand and faced myself right infront of him. "Im here for you. I get scared too, but we can face them together. We dont have to hide now because we have eachother." I paused for a second before continuing, "But if your too uncomfortable i understand. I have a different activity if youd like to try that, or we can just go home. Its up to you."

Edited at December 28, 2022 10:25 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 10:43 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

When she grabbed my hand I flinched but immediately relaxed. "Sorry, I-I" I stuttered "I have a fear of swimming in the ocean unless I'm with the hive," I said "I'm sorry I ruined this," I said with my head hanging down "I just have a lot of bad experiences swimming in the ocean, and while I was alone they surfaced. You can probably figure out that I had too much time to think over everything," I said with a sad smile. I felt bad and I couldn't even look at her, so I just stared at the ground.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 10:52 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

My face was full of worry, i hated to see Tobey like this. "Tobey, its alright. Things happen, life happens. Im scared of things too. And ill tell them if i have to." I paused, seeing that he wasn't looking at me. I gently used my hand to push his face up to look at me. "Tobey..." I said taking a deep breath, "Can i kiss you?" I had no idea why the thought came but it seemed like a good idea to get him from thinking about his fear. My face felt like it would fall off but i was desperate. "I just want to make you happy. I hate seeing you like this. You liked our first one right?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us