Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
09:24:37 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
a guy sitting in front of my in my communications class yesterday has a computor like that
 BJake
09:24:00 Don't call me BJ.
Fuck i hate my stupid ass computer it sounds like a bullet train getting stopped by a fucking plane
 BuggyOs
09:22:58 Bug-a-boo
hey!
 Tech
09:21:47 
Hey Chat
 icemoons
09:20:35 slushy,ice,moon,
Quest Level 20

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Animal Skins Bundle
Turn Down

oh my God... that's gonna take a while,,,
 BuggyOs
09:19:40 Bug-a-boo
ET
yeah lol
 Eternity
09:19:24 ET
Buggy
Probably not! Especially not if it's anything like driving in London haha. Quicker to cycle than drive.
 BuggyOs
09:17:48 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I saved for a long while, but I also did a few adopts. I'm working on more to hopefully get my much hole stocked back up
 icemoons
09:16:59 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

50,000?!?!?! Holy shit that's awesome!
 Saint
09:16:27 
nux
 Silly
09:12:54 SL, SilverLined
morning ^^ long time no see
 BuggyOs
09:12:38 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I had 50,000 saved up and now only have 20,000 after these past 2 weeks lol
 icemoons
09:11:50 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

noice, it must've taken a long time for all that mush
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:11:33 Chat's snack
Anybody wanna see my new puppy >:)
 BuggyOs
09:10:17 Bug-a-boo
ice
I have so much mush saved up for this
 icemoons
09:09:54 slushy,ice,moon,
mooseheart settles on their hocks and fixates their eyes on stoneheart.

Stats: Social +3
Mood: Alert

why?
 icemoons
09:09:03 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

I need to do that to my wolf I'm training right now lol
 BuggyOs
09:08:25 Bug-a-boo
Ice
noice
I just bought 2000 cp so now I'm giving it to all the pups lol
 icemoons
09:07:32 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

yep! so yeah, I get a little free time now so here I am lol
 BuggyOs
09:06:46 Bug-a-boo
Ice
hopefully the higher grade is counted?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Snapping Turtle : -5
Death Adder : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 10:39 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"That sounds like a plan to me," I said putting my shirt on and then pausing before going to my armor "I know I probably shouldn't wear it but I will feel extremely uncomfortable unless I wear it. So is it fine to ride Blue with you while I have my armor on?" I asked and picked up Amora, the young dragon purred in excitement because she knew almost every time I picked her up we were going somewhere at this point. She chirped and I sighed, "Be glad I had a feeling you would pull something like this and brought you a bottle," I said pulling one out and feeding her.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 10:58 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Excitement rushed through me. "It should be fine. I think Blue will be a little weirded out anyway because he's never really had anyone except me on his back but it will be good practice for his load tomorrow." I grabbed my cloak and headed towards the door. "Oh and i understand what you feel. Even though i grew up here i feel extremely vulnerable without my cloak. That's why i tried to take it with me when we were headed to see your family. Honestly no one but my family and you and your family have seen me without it. Actually my cheif might have once but that dosent really count." Once outside I whistled for Blue since he had wandered away. He came bounding up before standing by my side. I got on him before turning to watch Tobey get on. Blue stepped away at first when Tobey tried to get on. I patted Blue and cooed to him, "Dont worry, your fine." When Tobey tried again Blue grudgingly let him on. I turned back to face Tobey with a smile, "You ready?"

Edited at December 27, 2022 10:59 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 11:08 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I quickly put my armor on and put my helmet on. I huffed at Blue's reaction to me trying to get on him. Amora Clung onto my back like usual as she would for an adult dragon, I found it cute since she considered me her parent. Once blue finally let me on him I wrapped my arms around Kaolin's waist since I didn't have anything else to grab onto. "Yup I'm ready," I said with a smile, even though she couldn't see it. I checked and made sure my sword was on my side, it was and I felt more comfortable.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 11:19 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I blushed slightly as Tobey once again wrapped his arms around me. I sighed, wishing i would just get used to it already. When he said he was ready i clicked to Blue to get him to fly. He reluctantly flew into the air before following my commands to go to the market place. Soon i landed nearby the shops. It was pretty busy since the trader had just brought new stuff. I got off of Blue before weaving around people. Every once in a while i would check to make sure Tobey and Blue were behind still. I then came up to a shop that had men'd clothes galore. I turned to Tobey. "Pick whatever you want." I said gesturing to the swimming section.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 11:30 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I followed closely behind her as we walked around, I got a few stares but just ignored them. When we walked up to the shop I was a bit hesitant at first. "Kaolin, you realize how long it has been since I have actually shopped?" I said turning to her "Even then I never got to pick out clothes on my own," I said quietly with a hint of nervousness "Throw me in any other situation or any other shop I'm fine, but clothing is out of my league. How about you surprise me?" I suggested "Then I can explore the shops a bit and just look with Amora," I said as she crawled over my shoulder from under my dragon scale cape made from King's shed and his baby teeth. She sat in my arms, I got a couple of stares for having her with me. I was a dangerous dragon breed handler, so I could imagine people automatically being weary of me. Not only am I a stranger, but a stranger with a hatchling of a dangerous dragon.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 11:47 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I turned to Tobey. "M-me? Ive never shopped for anyone but myself! What if i pick something horrible?!" I spoke with nervousness. Sure i probably had good judgment but still! I looked at the clothes again and the owner began to show me 'all of the best shorts'. I sighed, typical shop owners. As i was debating i spoke, "I know i sound like a mom but i dont want you out of my sight. Im already nervous, i dont know what id do if i lost you." I realized how bad that sounded and turned to Tobey, laughing slightly. "That sounded horrible, but you know what i mean. We can go together." I then turned back to the shop. Finally i decided on a plain blue pair. After i bought it i shoved it at him, "Now dont make me do that again. Your parents seriously have to teach you to clothes shop." I then smiled, "Ill follow you now. Go to any shop youd like. Since you dont have money i will but you something as my gift for whatever reason."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 11:58 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I began to laugh when she sounded like a mom, "You are beginning to sound like me when I'm scolding Amora," I said with a hearty laugh. "You picked out a great pair, but you also have to realize I'm used to making my clothes, not buying them," I said booping her nose. "You are going to struggle if it is a gift, I could probably hand-make most of the stuff they sell. The stuff that catches my eye is normally hard to come by things that I can't make because they come from nature like the wings and skull above the bed frame." I explained "I'm probably just going to look and get ideas," I said then looked up from the shop I wandered to. It was jewelry, something I was interested in but never really made. I remember when my father taught me how to make a promise ring, my brain got thinking and I was glad Kaolin couldn't see my face because it was slightly red. I looked up to spot any other places and I met the eyes of the tribe leader. I tapped Kaolin on the shoulder and pointed with my free hand that didn't have Amora in it.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 12:14 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

"Well i cant help it, you rub off on me." I replied with a smile. When he booped my nose i honestly didnt really know how to react. I was glad when we moved off that topic and he began to look around. I wasn't really paying attention because i realized he was right. If i ever wanted to get him a gift it would have to be very expensive, rare or stuff like that. Dang it. My mind then wandered over to things i could get him if i ever was going to. That's when Tobey tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see cheif. "Why did you run away when i was trying to talk to you?" He asked in a serious voice though i could tell he was just acting tough. "I said i was busy?" I asked with a smile. He rolled his eyes before giving Tobey a good look over. "That baby is very dangerous." Was all he said to Tobey before turning to me again. "Your mother is looking for you. She has some bad news. She wants to tell you herself." I grabbed Tobey's hand, "You didn't tell her about umm me moving right?" He raised an eyebrow. "You haven't told her? Kaolin you know better than that!" I looked down, "Sorry cheif, ill go talk to her." He gave Tobey a hard stare before walking off. I turned to Tobey, "You dont have to come with me but i should probably go see what's wrong.....and tell her...."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 12:32 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I watched her get slightly scolded for a bit until her chief turned to me, and tell me the baby was dangerous. I was offended but I had to remember this man didn't know who I was and didn't know my past so I had to restrain myself from going off on him a bit. When Kaolin turned to me and said I didn't come with I had one thought on my mind
"If you don't feel safe I will come with and I will stand outside the door if you want to keep it private. Otherwise, all you would have to do is yell my name and I would enter whether the door was locked or not." I assured her. I ignored the chief, for the most part, I didn't like how he seemed to act like I was stupid. So I would only expect the least out of him, but I did have a quick question.
"Sir I have a quick question, what would you do if you came upon a dragon colony that is completely untouched by humans?" I asked "Just curious, this is my way of testing people," I said explaining
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 01:16 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Its not that i didn't feel safe, she was my mom afterall. I was just worried on how she would handle my news. I then turned to see what cheif would answer. I honestly was curious. Cheif turned around and for the first time of him knowing about Tobey he relaxed. "I like your instincts." He said walking back up to us. "Anyways for your question i dont leave the village very much so it would be Kaolin finding it." Shoot, why did he have to drag me into it? "But if she reported it to me what i would do would change with the circumstances. If it had an alpha i would most definitely leave it alone. I would probably have to chain Kaolin up though." He said with a laugh and i winced. "Her and her brother was obsessed with finding and taming the alpha." I frowned, embarrassed "Okay! We get it!" Cheif chuckled, "But anyways if it was just a weak pack of dragons i would send a team out to tame them." He smiled slightly, "Im sorry for how i treated you. I was just worried about Kaolin. But now i know shes in good hands."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us