Continental Wolves
04:47:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amy
Id trade that weather any day, its 100f and feels like 106f with no rain
 Amygdala
04:42:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
I love winter more than summer XD
I don't take heat too well. Wrapping up in a blanket with a good book is my idea of fun XD
 Noquisi
04:41:02 Mac | Nikwasi
Amy
Wrapped up in a blanket sounds nice honestly
It's been warm and humid outside with rain every couple days over where I am
 Amygdala
04:37:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
Yeah true...but it's alse quite windy. Luckily i don't go out much so i am just wraped up in my vlanket chilling at home XD
 Noquisi
04:34:48 Mac | Nikwasi
Star
Does that sometimes lol
 Falling Stars
04:34:13 star, she/her
Umm... The relics memory game is broken for me- it says i finished in 2296 seconds but i haven't touched the games page for over an hour
 Noquisi
04:33:40 Mac | Nikwasi
Amy
At least it's cold and rainy instead of rainy and humid for you 😭
 Empire of the deep
04:32:57 
At least u have had any rain
 Empire of the deep
04:32:29 
ItÂ’s 90 here
 Amygdala
04:32:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
We went from having 30°C to having 10°C and constant rain🥲
 Empire of the deep
04:32:05 
Luckyyyyyy
 kycantina
04:31:55 ky
it's 52F in Scotland right now :))
 Empire of the deep
04:31:23 
And it hasnÂ’t rained in like, 4 weeks
 Noquisi
04:31:17 Mac | Nikwasi
It's only 80 for me. But I wish it were like 60-68 sometimes
 Empire of the deep
04:30:10 
Ugh yea I hate it
 Continental Wolves
04:28:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
When its September and still 100f outside😒
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:27:38 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Everyone there's a ptarmigan feather on Falls! First come first serve!
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:26:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Evergreen,
No problem!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Bobcat : +4
Sun Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 03:12 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive copyed the male's greeting, as she too didn't want to fight either. Even though she was good at fighting, she didn't like to with other dragons. That's when she noticed the juveniles still watching her. She didn't like to be watched, but luckily she was more interested in the male so she let it slid. Olive panicked slightly when the male slowly rose to his feet. Somehow, she forgot that he would need to get up to do anything, to bond with her. She backed up slightly but when she saw his head go up last she relaxed again. If anything made her relax, it was signs of respect.
When he raised his wings, a signal to fly, Olive again panicked slightly. Was he done with her already?! She again relaxed though when he made a sound, offering for her to follow. She stretched her wings out to their full length before taking off. Once she was in the sky she followed beside the male. She was hesitant when she realized he was going to the hive, but nevertheless she followed. When they got closer she let herself fall behind the male. Olive wasn't exactly thrilled about going into a hive filled with dragons, but again, she was too intrigued by the male to leave. When they came in for a landing, Olive hesitated once more in the sky for a while. After a minute though she finally landed, ready to follow the male once more.

Edited at January 16, 2023 03:17 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 03:30 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

King watched the 2 dragons that were on the ledge as they didn't want to move. He growled at them and they immediately flew off, they were 2 young dragons. He huffed at their behavior and tried to stand up to him despite his position in the hive. He made a sound to try and comfort her, knowing that it was technically against their instincts to enter a hive, but he grew up here after his egg was dumped. He was raised by a broody dragonet without a mate. thankfully it taught him to be a little more different from the other males of his species and he intended to be more involved than just making sure they were alive.
The dragons made plenty of space when he walked through the halls but once he noticed they would try to get closer to the female following him he would turn and snarl at them to help her earn her space back without having to fight. The other dragons understood quickly that they shouldn't mess with the female.
He led her to the more open area where the small alpha was and where it wasn't so crowded. He stopped to sit and watch her reaction as she entered after him. He also kept an eye out for any dragon that was approaching but all of them kept their distance and knew better than to approach him. All but the hatchlings that were, a few eagerly came up and landed on his back, getting comfortable like they did before he left. He let out a sigh hoping she wouldn't take this as a bad thing, the alpha kept an eye on King and specifically the new female. Almost glaring at her King glared at the alpha back and once she met his gaze they just glared for a moment. The alpha opened her mouth to hiss as a warning but instead, King let out a deep growl, showing he was having none of it and she doesn't control him. He technically had more power than her despite her being alpha, the dragons showed in other hives they would rather listen to one of their own over an alpha because they can't be controlled and have more freedom. So the female alpha wasn't in power since he technically had more dominance over the hive than she did.
She let out a huff clearly annoyed but looked away and put her head down.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 04:11 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive heard him try and confort her, but it didn't really work. Sure it was nice to know he was there, but still. She then began to follow him down the tunnels of ice. She instantly noticed that the male had great respect and dominance in the hive, the way all the dragons gave him space as they walked through. Unfortunately she was a newcomer, and had practically no respect or dominance, so the dragons kept interfering with her personal space. Before she could even react the male snarled at them. As they backed off she realized she had scored well. Not long after Olive followed the male into a large room type place.
When she saw the male sit down, clearly at home, she let herself check out her new surroundings. After a while her gaze happened to land on the alpha who glared at her. She curled her lips back, clearly ready to hiss, but before she could she heard the male let out a deep growl. Even though he wasn't growling at her she instantly relaxed her mouth back into its normal position. Olive countinued to glare at the alpha though, until she looked away that is. After she finished checking out her surroundings she turned her focus back on the male.
Just then she realized the the hatchlings on his back. She tensed up as she approached him, but more specifically the hatchlings. She growled at them, telling them to get off the male's back. She was honestly kinda confused, if the male had so much dominance, why didn't he tell the hatchlings to scram? She even snapped at them, making sure they realized she wasn't going to let them go around bothering the male. The male was her's or atleast he would be, and she was ready to show it.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 04:21 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

He didn't know what to do when she hissed at the hatchlings they immediately crawled off him and started to go away scared. But then some juveniles came to pick on them and they scrambled under King's wings. To them, he was a sense of protection when their parents weren't at the nests to watch them or off risking catching food and endangering the lives of their hatchlings. They considered King a safe space and enjoyed that, but he didn't want to lose this female, so he just put his head down slightly. showing he wasn't going to do anything about the hatchlings since they were his soft spot but he also didn't want to drive the female away.
The juveniles circled King trying to see if anyone the hatchlings stuck out from under his wings. Unfortunately one of the hatchlings had a tail sticking out. Out of pure instinct, King growled at the juvenile who pounced on the hatchling and drug them away a bit panicked and back up, flying away and the others did as well. He checked on the hatchling and made sure it was okay before he urged it under his wing with the rest. King slowly made his way over to the nanny dragons and left the hatchlings with them before he returned to the female with his head still slightly down.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 04:56 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive watched the hatchlings scramble away, obviously scared. She kinda felt bad when she saw how scared they were. She guessed living with the humans didn't help her judgment with dragons. Before she could call them back out of feeling bad, some juveniles came to pick on them. She watched as they once again came running to the male. This time she let them stay, especially because the juveniles were still trying to attack them. Sadly one of the hatchlings's tail was sticking out so a juvenile got it. She couldn't reach that one, so she let the male deal with it. Just then she saw another juvenile going for one of the hatchlings's stuck out wing. With the juvenile in range she gently nipped it's wing.
The juvenile jumped back in surprise before flying away with its buddies. She sighed as she watched the male give the hatchlings to some dragons. She was beginning to feel pretty bad because of her mistake. At first she thought of the hatchlings and juveniles as threats but was seeing the hatchlings actually weren't. When the male got back Olive took a step closer to him. She was about just a foot away as she stretched her neck out slightly, allowing her nose to touch his. If he accepted the gesture, she would breath in his sent, locking it in her brain. She also let out an apologetic noise, asking for forgiveness for the hatchlings acident.

Edited at January 16, 2023 04:59 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 05:44 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

King was surprised when the female put her nose to his own, he accepted it and breathed in her scent. It was warm and calming but also gave off the smell of blood, 'probably from the numerous fights' he thought. He let out a forgiving noise "I'm their safe space when their parents are gone during the day and the nanny dragons are too busy," He said hoping she would understand the important parts. He stepped back and led her to the ledge he normally sat on, or, rested on. There was plenty of room for the two, just he normally hogged it.
He drove all the other dragons off the ledge and lay down, leaving her space to rest as well. He hummed a sound showing her was content but wanted to relax and enjoy the sun that shone through the ice.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 06:07 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive relaxed when he accepted her gesture. She breathed in deeply, his sent filling her lungs. They were now basically mates, and she already was happy with her choice. Her mother had told her about being able to understand her first mate but it didn't stop her from being somewhat surprised when she understood what the male said. She only understood parts of it, but she understood enough to know that she had messed up and she would have to get used to the hatchlings. Olive then followed the male to a ledge. She let him clear off all the dragons before laying down beside him. She listened to him hum, getting his voice locked into her head. 'Now i just need to get used to his presence.' Olive thought with a conent sigh. As the male relaxed she put her head on his back. "My name is Olive." She said before closing her eyes to relax as well. She then put her wing over the male. She liked physical affection so she didn't think much of it. Olive was hungry still but she ignored it, only wanting her new mate at the moment. When they became mates something changed in her, she was now content with everything, atleast for the moment.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 07:24 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

"My name is King," He said with a content sigh before gently laying his head on her back as well. He hummed again, but it sounded very similar to a purr. As he was on the verge of purring but it would sound deep since he is almost large enough that his purr would turn into a permanent hum that sounded more like a trill than a hum. He managed to cover her with his larger wing as the smaller one still rested on the ground. He closed his eyes peacefully, Now all he had to do was manage to keep her around until she was ready to mate.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 08:20 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

'I can see why your named King,' Olive thought with a small laugh, thinking back to how all the dragons respected him. When he put his head on her back and his wing over her, she couldn't help but purr. She was a younger than King so she was able to purr alot easier than he could. Olive could just barely be called a young adult at that time. Happiness filled her heart as she yawned. She was totally ready to just take a nap in this position. Not long after she yawned she actually fell asleep. One thing that was set on her mind though when she fell asleep was that she would need to ask for food once she woke up.
~~~
Sorry for the wait. I got to talking to someone on here.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 08:37 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

He was content and the moment she started to purr he wished he wasn't as rough but it was only a sign of him maturing. He felt at peace and kept his eyes open and kept an eye on all the other dragons in the hive. Once he felt her breathing slow down he knew she was falling asleep. He was getting tired as well but he knew better than to fall asleep in an open place like this, he would have to lead her to a more private area to sleep if he got too tired and was struggling to stay awake.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us