Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Amygdala
05:02:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Not really good after finishing ep4...i have seen all the spoilers...i saw it coming but damn...i was not prepeared

How are you
 Purgatory
05:02:20 Purge/Purse/Pug
Brother... :') I'm on like season 4 though so it's really my fault for waiting so long to watch
 Silent Lucidity
05:01:43 Silent, Lucid
Hey Amy. How are you?
 Amygdala
05:01:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi silent
 Silent Lucidity
05:00:51 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Amygdala
05:00:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
On nooo i am sorry

Uuum spoiler alert😅
 Purgatory
04:59:40 Purge/Purse/Pug
meleys dies?????
 Amygdala
04:56:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Noooooo....i finally finished ep4 of house of the dragon🥲

If you know you know...(RIP meleys...my red queen)
 That Grape Guy
04:56:13 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I wish you could remove your bid in sanctuary
 Continental Wolves
04:54:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amy
Perfect thinking my friend😌
 Amygdala
04:53:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
Eh...if it's only the second one. Do it XD
 Continental Wolves
04:51:53 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amy
Ill just continue to melt then

Hmm to drink a second monster today or not 🤔
 Amygdala
04:49:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
Honestly i don't envy you XD

I will keep my rainy weather over summer heat
 Continental Wolves
04:47:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amy
Id trade that weather any day, its 100f and feels like 106f with no rain
 Amygdala
04:42:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
I love winter more than summer XD
I don't take heat too well. Wrapping up in a blanket with a good book is my idea of fun XD
 Noquisi
04:41:02 Mac | Nikwasi
Amy
Wrapped up in a blanket sounds nice honestly
It's been warm and humid outside with rain every couple days over where I am
 Amygdala
04:37:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
Yeah true...but it's alse quite windy. Luckily i don't go out much so i am just wraped up in my vlanket chilling at home XD
 Noquisi
04:34:48 Mac | Nikwasi
Star
Does that sometimes lol
 Falling Stars
04:34:13 star, she/her
Umm... The relics memory game is broken for me- it says i finished in 2296 seconds but i haven't touched the games page for over an hour
 Noquisi
04:33:40 Mac | Nikwasi
Amy
At least it's cold and rainy instead of rainy and humid for you 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 19, 2022 07:02 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

King let out a deep growl as a warning, Tobey continued to stand on the dragon's shoulder with his hand on King's neck to stabilize himself.

Tobey

I stared at the two, despite the dragon being injured it still wanted to protect her. It sounded a little like when I was just banished and King had to accompany me on hunts because I couldn’t handle most. It brought back a small memory but this was a different case this smaller dragon was protecting a human against dragons that aren’t aggressive. All of a sudden the roar of the large alpha was heard echoing through the ice. The guardian dragons stood back a bit giving them space, but King held his ground while the guardians back up to just behind him.

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 19, 2022 07:18 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

3rd person

As King growled Blue lowered his head even more. When the alpha dragon let out a roar though Blue sat down, not showing any signs of aggression anymore as the other dragons back away a bit.

Kate

I winced as the black dragon growled at Blue. I wanted to smack the dragon for growling at Blue but instead i just glared at the dragons around us. Just then i heard a huge roar. I covered my ears as my head danced with pain once more. Thats when Blue just sat down, acting like this was his home and hed lived here forever. Confused i looked at Blue who just sat there, focused on something that i had no idea what it was. He seemed to be intently listening to.....something. When i finally got my self together i spoke, "Who are you and where are we? If you or your....dragons intend to harm us a whole fleet of dragon riders will come and blast you to shreads." After i was done talking i realized that i might of been a little....aggressive. After all he and his dragons could just be nice and genuinely just wanted to help. After thinking it over i spoke again, "We dont mean any harm though if you don't....."

Edited at December 19, 2022 07:20 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 19, 2022 08:02 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I stayed silent for a long while, I didn't want to speak but she needed reasonable questions answered. "If I wished you harm I would have left you for dead, if I wanted to use you I would have chained you up," He said urging King to get closer and stoop down to her level so he was a lot closer than before. "You are in an ice alpha hive in the middle of the frozen ocean, and it's best you don't know who I am," I said motioning for King to rise and turn away to go to the more open area where the rest of the dragons are. Everything was dark in this part of the ice and all that could be heard were the dragons moving through the spaces and the claws on the ground. I didn’t want to get involved with another tribe, it was peaceful while alone in the hive.

Edited at December 19, 2022 08:02 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 19, 2022 08:17 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I have to admit i was getting a bit suspicious of him when he didnt speak. Finally though he did and with wise words i might add. What he said made alot of sense and i couldn't help but be impressed. I was shook out of my thoughts though as the man turned his dragon away and began to walk. I urged Blue into a walk, not sure what eles to do beside follow the man. Blue huffed in protest but did as he was asked. I followed the man into a very VERY dark tunnel. I couldn't see anything but i think Blue could somewhat see because he managed not to run into any dragons. He almost did once but otherwise it was a smooth ride. My arm and head still hurt but i pushed on. Once out of the tunnel it dawned on me what the man said, "You are in an ice alpha hive in the middle of the frozen ocean." Alpha dragon?! I thought excitedly, Ive been dreaming of it ever since i was a child! Excited i wanted to ask the man if we could see it but i had a feeling he didn't want to talk. I patted Blue and whispered in his ear, "When we get a chance you HAVE to help me find the alpha!"
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 19, 2022 08:29 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

We entered the large open area and laying in the center was the giant alpha. King let out a bellowing roar as a greeting and the giant female rose with a stretch. She greeted him back with a loud hum and when she came to the edge she stared at me as I got off King = and waited for me to take my helmet off like I normally would. I hesitated at first but once I did she blew a small amount of frost at me, some even got on the woman behind me but my armor was covered. I shook my hair out and started to pat myself down before she went back and lay down.
"You should probably head back to where you came from the moment your dragon is strong enough," I said helmet in hand and stared at all the dragons in front of me.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 19, 2022 08:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

As i looked up i saw a huge dragon, no doubt the alpha. My eyes wide i slid off Blue and stepped to the side and just behind the man. When he took off his helmet the alpha blew some frost at him which also got me a bit. I squealed in excitement in my head before stepping closer to the edge as the alpha layed back down. I was in awe as the dragons flew around her. I heard the man say something but didn't really listen since i was too focused on the alpha and all the different dragon breeds. Just to make sure the man wouldnt get mad at me i half heartedly spoke, "Yep, sure." I couldn't take my eyes off the alpha. She was so beautiful! I then accidentally spoke out loud, "Its so beautiful. Everything i imagined as a kid. Even better actually. Its just so powerful yet kind. Loving yet fierce. Your so lucky-" Thats when i realized i was talking out loud. I quickly shut my mouth, embarrassed.

Edited at December 19, 2022 08:42 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 19, 2022 08:56 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I didn’t mind others talking, I just preferred to stay silent most of my life. I kept staring at the dragons, I guess I was lucky. I ended up here and matured among dragons instead of growing up in a tribe that loved to kill them. Black nudged me, signaling it was getting dark and it would be packed in here soon. I sighed getting back on him and headed back to my room. We stopped at the edge of a small tunnel and I got off him heading for my room s he went to go sleep in an area closer to my room but still with other dragons. When I got to my room I set my helmet down on the stand, I began to take the rest off revealing the tight shirt and pants that I wore underneath to help insulate my armor. I didn’t really need it as I was slightly sweating but it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 19, 2022 09:15 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I didn't want to leave the alpha but the man was leaving and i didn't want to get lost. Blue helped me get on his back before scurrying after the black dragon and the man. I was given a room filled with some dragons that was by the man's room. As he walked off i sighed a content sigh as i sat down against the wall of ice. At first i couldnt sleep because my head hurt to bad but after most of the dragons had curled around me and Blue i relaxed and fell asleep.

~Time skip~

Early the next morning, before the dragons and the man were awake i woke up and carefully got up without waking the dragons or Blue. I quietly walked down the ice hall ways before i turned into the alpha dragon's room. It was filled with even more dragons who were sleeping peacefully. Careful not to wake them up i found an open spot next to the alpha and sat down. I got out my notebook which i had gotten from my saddlebag before i had went out. I then began to doodle the alpha and the dragons around it. Of course it wasnt the best but i just HAD to draw this memory. It was too amazing not to. I then began to talk to the alpha, telling it about my life back home, my mission, how i got here and how amazing it and this place was. As i sat there i let all my worries melt away. I was really cold but i didn't want to move so i just countinued to talk, shivering every once in a while. "...My brother wouldve loved you, alpha. He was obsessed with finding you...."

Edited at December 20, 2022 12:34 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 20, 2022 08:45 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I woke up the next morning and cracked my back after standing up and stretching with a yawn. I went out onto the edge of the ice outside my room and sat waiting for the sun to rise. One thing about it is that there weren’t any doors, the only thing that protected me from storms was the fact the tunnel to outside was a little curved. I looked out over the ice and noticed some giant white bears, I think I remember being told they were called polar bears. I eagerly went inside to throw on a shirt and grabbed my sword. I ran through the small tunnels but ended up at the larger dragon chamber, I snuck through not waking any because they might scare the bears away. It probably wasn’t a smart idea to not put on armor, but it would have taken too long and there is a light snow outside so the tracks would be covered by the time I got to the spot. When I stepped out the door there was one right there about to walk around the corner. The moment it seen me it went for the kill, they must be desperate for food if they are looking in a dragon hive while they are asleep. Thankfully the large beast was a bit slow since it was laking nutrition, so I easily cut off the paw it was going to strike with before driving my sword into its chest. This caught the attention of the other two when they smelt blood. I hid and when one poked its head around the corner I cut it off. I jumped out of the way as the last one tried to strike where I was before I stabbing it through the heart. I did my best to heave them out of the way before I started skinning them for their pelts and heads.

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 20, 2022 10:35 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

"He was the best big brother in the world...." I then stopped talking and thought back to all the fun we had together. I felt myself getting a bit sad so i decided to think about something eles. "I wonder if your a boy or a girl...Oh! Maybe i should name you! Hmmm....How about Royal? Since your the alpha and all?" I knew the alpha wasnt going to answer me because its not like it could talk, but it was fun to think of names. After a while my stomach growled and i could tell the dragons were about to wake up so i reluctantly got up, my head and arm still hurting. As i carefully walked through the dragon maze i began to think if i should probably change out the bandages. I figured i could ask the man later or something. After i got out of the maze i walked through the tunnel, thankful my legs weren't hurt and turned into my 'room'. Blue and the other dragons were right where i left them. I was about to wake Blue when i realized he needed his rest. Afterall he was hurt too. That also reminded me that i needed to change his bandages.
I gently petted Blue before walking out of the room again. I nervously went over to the man's room and peeked in, he was gone. After a lot of thought i went into the room to find bandages and maybe some food. I felt bad going through his stuff and i knew it was going to be hard to explain if he saw me but i was determined. Luckily i found the bandages and quickly got out of the room. I had grabbed almost all of the bandages since i didnt know how many I'd need. I then walked back into my 'room' and clicked my tongue to wake up Blue. He sleepily lifted his head with only one eye open. I giggled before motioning for him to follow me. I went to the corner of my 'room' and sat down. Blue did too and i got to work. As i was about to take the bandage off i realized i was going to need warm water. I sighed before getting up again and wandering out into the tunnels. I had no idea where to find water so i just kept wandering, hoping to find something.

Edited at December 20, 2022 10:36 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us