11:28:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ive amassed like 130+ bones from duds this game year
 technoblade
11:26:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I'm exploring jungle right now so I can yeet you some at one point
 Continental Wolves
11:25:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Last 4 females out of 35 in labor but I have no toucan feathers so more waiting e,e
 Zeraphia
11:25:41 Vah was attacked
Techno

XDD

Understandable honestly!
 technoblade
11:24:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I saw your comms open but I have to hold back on spending.
 Zeraphia
11:24:24 Vah was attacked
Considering I can't do dogs, I think horses are different XDD

Techno

I mean, that makes sense-- XD

I need to do more commissions to get ... comfortable with them. .>.
 technoblade
11:24:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

I can't draw canine's well honestly
 starmutt
11:23:27 marsh | they/it
horses are just dogs with extra steps

trust
 technoblade
11:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I have one but I'd rather do gift art since i always procrastinate doing art for myself.
 Zeraphia
11:22:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Psh, I could totally whip one up for you real quick to have for your own.
 technoblade
11:21:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

you are one of the only people I know with horses so I may use some of them as I practice.
 Zeraphia
11:20:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD oh man good luck with them! They sound like a handful.

Techno

Oh absolutely learn horse anatomy. It's so much fun and they're so pretty. :3
 technoblade
11:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I dunno how the fuck I did it, but maybe this is my sign to learn horse anatomy? Or just do headshots to practice.
 Salom_
11:19:29 Sal, Salmon
I realized after my professor graded my paper that instead of the conclusion, I submitted an early version that only had the word "Conclusion" as a placeholder
 Hallow's Eve
11:19:28 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Ah it will be ok. Unless you can wrangle a bunch of 18 year olds haha
 Zeraphia
11:19:02 Vah was attacked
Techno

Ooooh that's a great horse from memory!
 technoblade
11:18:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I was looking at your banner and I thought 'I wonder if I could draw a horse head from memory' and I made this:

-Click-
 technoblade
11:17:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Me too but I just chugged half a monster so that helps
 Zeraphia
11:17:43 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Oh man, good luck! I wish I could do more to help you.

Techno

Oooh what about?
 Continental Wolves
11:17:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im tired but I know im not sleeping anytime soon >·>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 25, 2023 08:29 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded as Skylar answered and noticed the hesitation before his answer. He figured there was something more to it, but didn't bother to ask about it. He also kind of assumed that he was telling the truth since he had heard from some friends that working as a fast food worker kind of sucked sometimes. He sat there in silence for a while, taking a bite of his burger and was pleasantly surprised by the taste. Jake was about to pop another question as he finished his mouthful of food and was again pleasantly surprised when Skylar asked him a question. Once he washed down his food with some soda he answered, "Well most of the inspiration came from my father, since he was a cop for most of my life. I learned a lot of things from him that got me to do better in this career. When I was 16 he got in a bad accident after a police raid and had to retire early due to loosing half of his left leg. This just made me want to be one more so that I could prevent that from happening to anyone else."
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 26, 2023 02:23 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar didn't know what to say after, but he didn't want to seem rude. "He's okay now though?" Skylar questioned as he took another bite of his food. Once he had partially finished that bite, he took another but in a polite manner. He didn't want to seem like he was just stuffing his face. After he had finished that spear, there were only 2 more left. The pickle spears were a side dish so they didn't come with a loy when you ordered them, but Skylar was okay with that. He washed everything down with his Pepsi and looked back at Jake. He examined his face slightly but continued to look down at his food a lot so it didn't look creepy. His bright blue eyes were so captivating to Skylar, making him want to stare.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 26, 2023 06:29 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded, "Yeah he's doing great actually. He's gotten some prosthetic and has a wheelchair if he needs it. He has gotten used to it all though and actually helps kids get used to their own prosthetic and teaches them how to use them." Jake didn't mind talking about his father's accident, since he had gotten used to the fact years ago, and kind of found it like his origin story to why he really wanted to be a police officer. His father also didn't mind talking about it and often played tricks on new family members at reunions and stuff about his leg just falling off, if he had a realistic prosthetic on.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 26, 2023 09:17 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar smiled slightly and nodded as he swallowed his food. "That's awesome." Skylar then said, going back in for another bite. He thought it was pretty cool, he thought both parts were really cool. Skylar then thought, I'm pretty boring. Skylar had nothing really to say, so he hoped Jake would just ask him a question before the awkward silence came.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 27, 2023 05:16 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
He nodded at Skylar's comment and took another bite of his burger as he thought of another question to ask. He washed the food down with the last of his soda and soon the waitress returned to take refills for them, even if Skylar's wasn't fully empty. She asked what they had to drink before leaving to get new cups for them and soon returned with two new cups of their beverages. "So," Jake says once the waitress had left, "when you were younger was there a specific career you really wanted to be in? Like something you dreamed of being when you grew up?"
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 28, 2023 02:23 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched as Jake finished his soda, moments after the waitress came and asked if they wanted refills. Skylar said sure because most of his Pepsi was already watered down by the ice cubes that have mostly melted. Once his new cup of Pepsi arrived, he took a drink of it. Skylar thought for a moment after Jake's question. He wasn't really sure if he ever wanted to be anything growing up, maybe like apart of a band. "well, I didn't really want to be anything, maybe apart of a band but that's it." Skylar said as he took another bite of his food, almost being done with it.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 28, 2023 05:10 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake raised an eyebrow at this as he finished another bite of his burger. "Really," he asks, "what kind of band? Country, rock, metal? What role would you have liked to have if you would have stayed with the dream?" Jake had never really thought that Skylar would have wanted to be in a band. Well- maybe once or twice because of stereotypes, but he ignored it most of the time. If Jake himself would have ever been in a band he would have probably found himself backstage doing lighting and other technical stuff and not on stage. He couldn't sing to save his life and could barely play Twinkle-Twinkle-Little-Star on any instrument.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 28, 2023 07:46 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(goddamn this is short 😭 brain is not working)
Skylar's face light up just a bit at Jake's next question. Talking about music and band's sparked Sky's interest. The only reason he never really presued that dream of becoming apart of a band, was because of his anxiety. "Metal, definitely." Skylar said, slight afraid of judgement, but he asked so he wasn't too worried.

Edited at November 28, 2023 07:47 AM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 29, 2023 05:27 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded at his answer with a small smile, "That's cool. I'm not a hug fan of metal but I know a few songs. Would you play an instrument or sing?" It was true that Jake knew a couple metal songs, but didn't listen to a lot of them. He only really knew some popular ones and not much else other than that.
(It's alright, mines short too)
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 29, 2023 06:43 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Electric guitar." Sky said a little quieter. He was just a little bummed that Jake wasn't a fan but he shrugged it off. He didn't want their differences to bug him. Sky then finished his food and washed it down with more of his Pepsi. He definitely wanted to finish most of his Pepsi before they left.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us