Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:35:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Red
Respectfully if you are reading chat right now im going to fight you for that many feathers >:^
 Zeraphia
11:34:04 Vah was attacked
That's a lotta duds.
 Continental Wolves
11:28:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ive amassed like 130+ bones from duds this game year
 technoblade
11:26:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I'm exploring jungle right now so I can yeet you some at one point
 Continental Wolves
11:25:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Last 4 females out of 35 in labor but I have no toucan feathers so more waiting e,e
 Zeraphia
11:25:41 Vah was attacked
Techno

XDD

Understandable honestly!
 technoblade
11:24:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I saw your comms open but I have to hold back on spending.
 Zeraphia
11:24:24 Vah was attacked
Considering I can't do dogs, I think horses are different XDD

Techno

I mean, that makes sense-- XD

I need to do more commissions to get ... comfortable with them. .>.
 technoblade
11:24:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

I can't draw canine's well honestly
 starmutt
11:23:27 marsh | they/it
horses are just dogs with extra steps

trust
 technoblade
11:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I have one but I'd rather do gift art since i always procrastinate doing art for myself.
 Zeraphia
11:22:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Psh, I could totally whip one up for you real quick to have for your own.
 technoblade
11:21:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

you are one of the only people I know with horses so I may use some of them as I practice.
 Zeraphia
11:20:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD oh man good luck with them! They sound like a handful.

Techno

Oh absolutely learn horse anatomy. It's so much fun and they're so pretty. :3
 technoblade
11:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I dunno how the fuck I did it, but maybe this is my sign to learn horse anatomy? Or just do headshots to practice.
 Salom_
11:19:29 Sal, Salmon
I realized after my professor graded my paper that instead of the conclusion, I submitted an early version that only had the word "Conclusion" as a placeholder
 Hallow's Eve
11:19:28 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Ah it will be ok. Unless you can wrangle a bunch of 18 year olds haha
 Zeraphia
11:19:02 Vah was attacked
Techno

Ooooh that's a great horse from memory!
 technoblade
11:18:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I was looking at your banner and I thought 'I wonder if I could draw a horse head from memory' and I made this:

-Click-
 technoblade
11:17:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Me too but I just chugged half a monster so that helps

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 21, 2023 06:04 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(Apologies on the very late reply. I was very busy this past weekend and am just now being able to reply.)
~
He nodded as Skylar said that he already knew what he wanted to order before sliding the menu across to him. Jake looks at the menu for a few minutes before a waitress comes and takes their drink orders and their food orders. Jake decided to try the pub burger with some soda to drink. The waitress then took Skylar's order before saying that she would be back soon with their drinks. After a few minutes of silence Jake asks, "So, have you been staying out of trouble since you've been let out?"
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 21, 2023 04:00 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched as the waitress took Jake's order, once it was his turn he looked up at the waitress. "Pepsi please and deep-fried pickle spears." He said with slight hesitation but was polite. He looked back at Jake as the waitress walked away. "Maybe." He replied, with a slight smirk on his face. He looked down slightly as he put his hands on the table, of course picking at his skin. He then asked, "What have you been doing huh." His voice was quiet and soft. He was afraid if he looked at the man, that he would know. He needed to come up with a lie, or maybe just act really normal so he didn't suspect something. Plus, he wasn't really worried. He looked back up and smiled a bit before turning to the waitress who now had their drinks. "Thank you." He said as he took a sip of the soda.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 22, 2023 01:00 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake chuckled some as Skylar answered on if he had been behaving or not. "I haven't been doing much," he answered to the other's question, "just filing case papers and doing a few patrols here and there. Nothing extremely exciting like a chase or anything." He looked back up as the waitress returned with their drinks and thanked her. "Your food will be out soon," she says to them before going to tend to a few other tables. Jake looked back over at Skylar and observed him for a few minutes. He noted that he seemed to be more nervous, but he wondered if that was just how he normally acted. -Maybe it's because of this environment,- he thinks, -some people do get really nervous in restaurants or in crowded places though.- Jake decides to not worry about it for now and shrugs it off as he takes a drink of his glass.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 22, 2023 08:26 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Sounds fun," Skylar said jokingly, taking another sip of his drink. He looked around at all the people in the restaurant, he definitely wasn't much of a social guy. He also hates restaurants, especially when they get loud. He wasn't just nervous because of all of the people, he was also nervous about being there on drugs, knowing damn well he is a cop. He shrugged it off though as the waitress came in with the food, giving Skylar another thing to be nervous about. He didn't like eating in front of people, but he had to suck it up. He smiled at the waitress before just looking at his food. He didn't touch it as he went back to drink more of his Pepsi.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 23, 2023 02:55 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"Yep, so much fun," Jake chuckles as he takes another sip of his drink. After a few minutes he looked towards the waitress as she brought them their food. "Thank you," he says to her and she nodded before quickly leaving again. Jake took one of the fries from his side and took a bite out of it. He ate quietly for a few minutes before raising a brow at Skylar, as he hadn't touched his food yet. "You good," he asks, "you have yet to touch your food. In my opinion I wouldn't want it to get cold, but you've barely looked at it. Do you feel ok?"
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 23, 2023 08:47 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked at Jake, listening somewhat of what he was saying. "yeah I'm fine." Skylar said as he picked up a spear and took a bite. He then smiled as he sat it down. "even if I don't eat all of it I can just bring it home." Sky then added as he finished swallowed the pickle. "can we go to your place after?" Skylar asked after a moment of silence. He did not want to go back to his house, plus he lives with him mom and his room is a mess.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 24, 2023 02:34 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
He smiled a bit as Skylar said that he was fine and spoke a bit more. At his question, Jake nodded some and says, "Sure. My apartment should be a bit cleaner since I tidied up a bit before I came. Or at least it looks tidier to me." He then chuckled slightly before taking a drink of his soda. In the back of his head he was trying to think of something to make small talk with as he ate a few more fries. After a few more minutes he asks, "So, do you do anything for a living? I don't recall you telling me if you work anywhere specific."
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 24, 2023 03:40 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar hesitated to answer the question Jake had asked. "Well not really, I did have a job at McDonald's but not anymore." Skylar said and then took another bite of his food. He knew he should probably look for a job but he didn't really want to, but he doesn't really know if he wants to pursue anything yet.
(agh sorry it's a bit short)
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 24, 2023 05:36 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(It's ok!)
~
He nodded some and ate a few more fries. "Why don't you work there anymore," he asks, "if you don't mind saying anyway. I understand if you don't want to talk about the circumstances." Jake really didn't want to make Skylar uncomfortable by talking about his past, if it was bad and brought up bad memories. He hated making people think about bad parts of their past so he always made sure to tell them that if they didn't have to talk about it then it was fine.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 24, 2023 10:27 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar was again hesitant to answer the question. "I quit because I didn't want to work there anymore," Skylar said as he continued to eat his food, his words were quiet and slow. Skylar looked up at him but didn't for long, he then took a sit of his Pepsi and leaned back. Skylar didn't want to appear boring but he had no clue what to talk about. He kept thinking and thinking of what to say. "Why did you become a cop?" Skylar then asked.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us