Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Sun Bear : -2
Coyote : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 10:22 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I leaned in for a soft kiss but pulled away after not too long. My face was extremely red but I couldn't exactly hide my face so I just looked away as I continued to hug her. I did my best to gain my composure before I turned to look at her again. I just went back to rocking and humming my favorite tune. My hands rubbed the small of her back in circular motions. "I'm never going to get over this feeling," I said "It's like a drug," I said with a small laugh "but I can't tell if it is a good drug or a bad drug,"
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 10:30 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When Tobey pulled away so did i. I nuzzled my face into his chest, pretending it was a pillow so i could hide my face. Everything seemed to be overloaded except for my insticts which told me to hide. I relaxed slightly once Tobey went back to his humming and rubbing but i was still somewhat overloaded with emotions. When he spoke i looked up, my face still slightly red. "Same...But i think it might be leaning toward the good side." I said, making me blush even more. I quickly nuzzled into the imaginary 'pillow', and hid there for a moment. Soon though i had calmed down and was back to my regular self. I looked up at Tobey, "I literally have no idea how im going to even talk to people tomorrow." I said with a small laugh before going back to hugging him again.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 10:43 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Don't worry about it then, King and I will be your large and really intimidating bodyguards since I have to start setting stuff up for my parents," I said with a small laugh. "Do you want to help me make sure everything is here?" I asked "I have a list, and everything is supposedly organized on my desk. Unfortunately, you have seen how messy I can be when stuff is on my desk," I said rubbing the back of my head nervously "After that we can head to bed because we have to wake up early so none of the dragons follow us," I explained.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 10:56 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I giggled, "Yeah well im the one who has to talk. You and King get the easy part, stand there and look scary." I then nodded, "Sure, as long as it wont take long. I had a long day." I reluctantly pulled away and walked over to his desk. I looked back at him, "Where's the list?" I paused before speaking again. "You can read it and ill search through this mess." I joked with a smile. For some reason i was in a joking mood but it was funny to see Tobey pout with my jokes. "Sorry if i keep being silly. Im in a joking mood but If i ever get annoying just tell me and ill try to stop." I said, leaning against his desk and looking at him.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 11:05 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I pouted then it turned into a smirk "You will never annoy me, but yes you can look while I read," I said with a smile as I pulled out the list and I read stuff out slowly, giving her time to find it and put it back. Once the list was done I went and hugged her from behind, burying my face into her. "I'm ready for bed now," I said with a yawn, picking her up and setting her on the bed. I quickly fed Amora then put her next to Kaolin then slipped into the bed and cuddled her like I did the night before. "Goodnight," I said in a low and tired voice before quickly falling asleep.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 11:14 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled, Tobey was truly the best. When he slowly read the list i found each item. It was all there by the time we were done and i had even been able to get it looking neater. I blushed slightly again as Tobey hugged me from behind and buried his face into me. I closed my eyes for a split second before my eyes went wide when Tobey picked me up. He had done this the other night too and it had scared me to death. I yawned as my body was layed on the bed. I watched Tobey feed Amora before scooting closer to him when he layed down. I buried my face into him before mumbling, "Goodnight." And falling asleep.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 11:24 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I woke up with a yawn, it seemed that Kaolin was still asleep and I didn't want to wake her. We still had time so I used my free arm to reach for Amora's bottle and quickly fed her. It was hard for me to believe I got this far without waking Kaolin, but she looked comfortable. Eventually, I lay my arm back over her and admired her face as the glow from the crystals barely lit the room. I noticed she started to wake up and yawned before starting to crack her eyes open. "Good morning," I said quietly, greeting her with my low morning voice.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 11:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I felt Tobey move in my sleep but i was too comfortable to respond. After a while though i knew i had to get up so with my eyes still closed i stretched a little before yawning. I then reluctantly opened my eyes. It wasnt very bright since it was early in the morning but that didn't change the fact i didn't want to get up. "Goodmorning." I answered Tobey with a yawn. I then fully opened my eyes to see Tobey's face. I smiled, this was a nice way to wake up. I stretched again before sitting up. "Are you excited? Your going to love the farm house." My voice was still full of sleepiness but also had a flick of excitement.

Edited at December 26, 2022 11:50 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 12:11 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Yes," I said "Very excited, just not to see people other than you," I said giving her a quick kiss on the forehead before I got up. I went over and grabbed my clothes and quickly changed while out of her view before she got up. I then went and grabbed some meat and quickly seasoned it then let King light it on fire. When she was sitting up I offered it to her "Here is breakfast," I said handing it to her and giving her another kiss on the forehead. I walked over and ate mine while I worked on putting on my armor. I wouldn't have been surprised if she laughed at me because I was in a good mood but also looked like a bit of a mess, I hadn't even bothered to fix my hair yet.
-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late response I got distracted online shopping

Edited at December 27, 2022 12:13 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 12:30 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I sighed at his answer, "Same." When he left to go get something i quickly changed into a new pair of clothes before sitting back on the bed. When he returned he had a seasoned meat in his hands? My eyes went wide, is this some kind of...joke? I cautiously tried it and it was better than the fish which he hadn't seasoned. I glanced over at Tobey who was eating yet trying to get his amor on at the same time. I giggled, what had gotten in to him? "Umm i like this and all but you know you can eat and then put your amor on right?" I said, trying not to laugh. I left my empty plate on the bed and grabbed his comb. I sat down behind him and began to brush his hair. It was so stinking soft! I found myself petting it more than actually brushing. "Your hair is so soft." I mumbled before continuing to pet-brush it. I felt my cheeks turn red slightly but i knew it was fine because he obviously couldn't see me.
~~~
Its alright lol

Edited at December 27, 2022 12:32 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us