Wolf Play : 1x1 || Boeing x Zeraphia
Chatbox
 Wolves Of The North
05:43:52 
Equiped my first gear! It was a hard decision thought because now my mushroom stash is pretty low
 distant-lands
05:43:41 katy | beetle
wing anatomy when the wings are also the front arms.. this is difficult e.e
 Feiella
05:38:10 Fei the writer
Aurora
how is it going for you?
 Accesspls
05:36:04 
Its not loadinggg
 MINEOLA
05:36:03 Alfi Darky
@Feiella
Sorry I was only pointing out his name.
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:36:01 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
How's it going?
 Golden Meadows
05:35:53 Ollie, Gold
Vah
They each get progressively fancier lol. He's a prince. So the first one is what he wears when he's trying to blend to in as a commoner. The second one is a lot more princely and fancy. Then the 3rd one is super fancy, full length gold and white robes and silks, and a ton of jewelry lol
 Feiella
05:35:35 Fei the writer
Aurora
hey and thank you
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:34:45 Aurora / Pastelmoon
Hi Fyre!!! Your colors look great
 Feiella
05:33:44 Fei the writer
Mineola
Do not advertise a wolf in main chat
 Zeraphia
05:32:36 Vah was attacked
👀

Okaaayyy that's a solid outfit already. I can't wait to see the others
 Salom_
05:32:24 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
You gotta! I love the OC design game, people are so talented
 Salom_
05:31:49 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Support?
 Golden Meadows
05:31:46 Ollie, Gold
1 outfit done, 2 more to go :)
-Click-
 Dark pack
05:31:39 
Hi
 Zeraphia
05:29:28 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oooh I'm sure you've got this.

Access

Pack > Account > Assign (or Manage) Pack Colors
 Accesspls
05:25:24 
How do I change my flag
 distant-lands
05:25:02 katy | beetle
Sal,
mood <3 it's such a pretty design i have to draw him!

Vah,
exactly my plan, haha! i've never drawn a wyvern before so the anatomy is.. difficult, though xD
 Wolves Of The North
05:24:48 
Ok thanks!
 Zeraphia
05:24:10 Vah was attacked
North

In your pack den view hit the "quick view" button and there should be a little drop down menu that has "none, [insert folder name], [insert another folder name if you have it]"

Just select the folder and hit submit!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Leopard : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16 

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 13, 2024 09:51 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni’s first reaction was disbelief. Now, not only did Henry believe Nolian was some stupid divine being capable of doing… whatever the hell he wanted him to do with her… but now the queen of Faesia thought a similar idea?

But, naturally, if the queen of Faesia thought so - while Kayeni wasn’t willing to take Henry at face value with it, if they both said the same thing without collaborating earlier with it - and Faesia was a kingdom with magicks - they both thought the same thing. How could she debate against both of them?

The realities of the situation began to set in for her. So, Henry might have been right in his assumptions of what Nolian was.

That didn’t mean he had the right to mouth off.

“Henry,” she said, silencing him with an icy glare, “kindly, shut up.” She turned her attention back to the Faesians. “What you have just said is almost outright laughable. You believe the word of a common criminal over mine? That he is some sort of major importance to us? That anything that spouts out of his lying mouth can be trusted? Moreover, that he is… what… my Diametryan suitor?” She laughed, and shook her head. “I don’t think so. If you want, he can rot in your dungeon all you like while he fills your head with more lies.” She paused, then forged on. “Maybe you shouldn’t be trusting the words of a lowly thief from Galcolia? Has it ever occurred to you that he may be lying? Trying to manipulate his way out of getting into the Galcolian justice system?”

Really, Kayeni couldn’t entirely care less about what happened to Nolian. No way in hell she was ever marrying a Faesian. If Nolian mattered so much… well, Henry could find another one of him somewhere out in the world if he wanted a magick person so much. Maybe they’d be more cooperative than this huge disaster that Nolian was.

She just wasn't giving into any demands the Faesians made.

Edited at September 13, 2024 09:54 PM by Boeing
1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 13, 2024 09:59 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Myrissa shook her head idly. She wasn’t worried about the young woman at all and it wasn’t the queen she should be worried about. No, not at all. If anything, it was the glaring gaze of the man beside her that she should’ve been far more worried about. Judging by the older man’s look as she kept yapping, he knew it as well.

“Then consider this the edge of war,” the advisor beside Myrissa growled in return. He hadn’t moved at all but his dark and glowering glare was slowly becoming far more furious than before. There was a barely bridled fury hidden behind the edged scowl in his face. “You don’t know a thing about what that young man is, do you?”

Henry put one hand to his face and stifled a short groan before his hands lifted up. “That’s it! I retire and I’m retiring in Faesia. You can tell King Josef to find another accountant–”

“I’d hire an accountant,” Myrissa purred, waving him to the side.

Narishian stepped down the steps, his eyes focused on the young woman. As he came to the bottom, where she stood, he stopped. “That young man is an Enhancer–the type of which is only seen every five hundred or so years. This Enhancer means that he doesn’t have to hone magical abilities to get what he has. It’s just there. He ought to be treated as royalty considering what he can help with and what can be done around him–and you,” the man nearly spat, “have treated him as a criminal. A criminal and you try and portray that poor boy as a liar?! My boy?! I have taken him in as a ward--as a son now--"

“Narishian, Dearest,” Myrissa said softly, standing up and making her way down to stand beside him. “Let’s be true with ourselves. They can either accept suitorship…” her eyes slid over to Kayeni with a cruel smile, “or a declaration of war.”

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 13, 2024 10:15 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni silently cursed. Of course she knew some of what Queen Myrissa was saying - that Nolian was some sort of magical guy, at least according to what Henry had said - but what she had found unexpected was how valuably Faesia was treating him.

Either they were bluffing, or they were deadly serious. Somehow, Kayeni didn’t think they were bluffing.

Kayeni shook her head. “I did not know the depth of what our criminal was capable of. He might be… an Enhancer, whatever that is… but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s still wanted in my country.” While that might not have been entirely true, she stuck with it. It wasn’t really something she couldn’t stick to. It was, really, her word against Nolian’s, and despite her being the Crown Princess of Galcolia, his word seemed to have more weight, somehow.

Kayeni couldn’t figure out how.

Okay, maybe she could. If Nolian was as rare as they were saying, then they had a right to get worked up over him.

That didn’t mean Kayeni cared. At all.

“If you want, keep him.” Kayeni flicked her hand idly. “He can eventually steal something from you and you’ll realize who he is.” Doubtless she’d receive hell for that from Henry and her father, but it’d avert whatever the hell this mess was. “While I don’t want a Faesian suitor, I also don’t want a declaration of war. And if it’s our criminal, who’s been spewing whatever you want to hear into your ears, being the root of this, you can have him. While I’ve been sent to bring him to justice and atone for his crimes, if you want him this much you can keep him.”

It was probably the best she could do.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 13, 2024 10:28 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Myrissa regarded the princess with a guarded emotion. This princess--the audacity of her?! Her nonchalant reaction, the flippant words she spoke and the manner she addressed her, the young man and even Narishian was disrespectful at best. She could handle some but now, after the constant stream of spewing disrespect from the woman... Myrissa's amusement was drying up into the deserts of distaste.

The Queen's hand slid back, removing the dagger from her skirts. "Kayeni, we know who he is. He's a lost boy who deserves far more than what you would ever give to him. The most he did was borrow a horse from the royal kingdom to escape imprisonment in your castle," she stepped forward, raising the dagger up to her chin, "to a princess who couldn't bother to show basic respect," she spat in return.

The woman tipped the young woman's chin upward to look into her silvery eyes. Behind the shifty silvery eyes was a dry distaste--a tired expression, of an adult tired of a screaming toddler. "You either get him via the suitorship or you leave. I am done with your nonsense, your lies and your disrespect!"

The woman's voice rose to a sharp shout, launching the dagger to a stone pillar nearby. "You do not get to march into my castle, my kingdom--" Myrissa shoved the princess back with every shouting snap, "demanding I do exactly what you want. You do not get to act like you are in charge, you are NOTHING. I can make Galcolia heir-less and I will turn it to rubble. My kingdom is ruthless, brat! It is little wonder that he left! He is not a thief, he is not a criminal and further more, you are not welcome anymore. If I see anyone from Galcolia ever again, it'd better be you, your father and a damned good apology!"

She threw the princess out into the hallway. "Get out of Faesia and don't come back unless you stand by my terms."

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 13, 2024 10:39 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni had expected many things from the queen.

What she had not expected was a threat of murder and execution. She honestly couldn't understand the Faesian queen's actions. Threatening her with a dagger? While she couldn't rely on herself to do anything, she could understand she was in a bit of a problematic position.

Her father wanted Nolian back. Right now she was being threatened by the queen herself, who looked literally ready to kill her.

Really, was she nuts? Kayeni wouldn't ever have had the guts to threaten a foreign royalty with death and execution. Even she didn't threaten Nolian with that, and Nolian was technically Diametryan royalty.

Her mouth hardened into a thin line, the only sign of her displeasure. "I shall consider your proposal, and relay your information back to my father." Without saying farewell, she turned and left the throne room without a second glance.

Damn, but her father would be quite pissed at her. If he didn't kill her before the Faesian queen did.

But she'd deal with that later. Right now, she probably needed to leave Faesia before the queen - whom Kayeni honestly thought might have had a slight touch of insanity - decided to make good on her threat to kill her and level her kingdom.

But right now she'd have to report back to her father on this matter.

Edited at September 13, 2024 10:44 PM by Boeing
1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 13, 2024 10:55 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Myrissa shook her head vehemently, tossing dark hair back and forth as she slammed the doors behind her. "The nerve of that brat! To march into my kingdom acting like she's in charge, like we're going to just give her an Enhancer--your boy--over to her like a prisoner?!"

Narishian shook his head lightly.

"This is why I don't mess with Galcolia. It's all they have ever been is noble, prissy pricks who think that somehow, they own everything and everyone..." she marched right back to the throne, gathering skirts and sat down in a flurry. "I wasn't too harsh, was I?"

"No," the other voice was far more defeated and wavering. "No, you weren't," he whispered, swallowing back his emotions. Nolian stepped out from behind the throne, rubbing his arms. There were tears in his eyes as he looked up to the royal pair. "... they still--she still thinks I'm nothing but a ... a criminal."

Narishian rushed to the young man's side, his hands holding tightly to his shoulders. "No, no, no," he whispered, holding him close. "You aren't. Absolutely not, you aren't. My boy, you are anything but a criminal--goodness gracious, a criminal doesn't go and chat up a bar simply because he wants to."

His hands lifted up, cupping his cheeks. There was a deep pain in his eyes, a twisting in his chest. "My boy, my boy," he whispered, "you are everything to me. I promise you that."

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 13, 2024 11:08 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

The entourage, complete with Kayeni somewhere near the front on that stupid horse that Nolian had picked out for her weeks ago - his name was Duke, Kayeni remembered that much - clattered over the drawbridge, and into the courtyard.

Causal observers might not have noticed anything off. But the more dedicated ones might have noted the lack of Henry accompanying the group, or the Crown Princess's slight uncertainty.

If they knew enough, they would have known that the Crown Princess never displayed any sort of uncertainty. She was too proud, probably too headstrong, for her own good, and any uncertainty displayed on her part would have been a weakness.

But none of the observers, curiously watching the little entourage clatter across the courtyard, where stable hands were waiting - while Kayeni did like her horse, she didn't entirely have time to care for him, as Nolian had shown her as well.

Damn, but he seemed to keep on cropping up now that she knew he was probably the price.

With only a brief nod, and a wave of a hand at Captain Johnston, dismissing him from her guard and acknowledging his service, she turned and went into the keep.

The dedicated observer might also have seen that Kayeni didn't stop and interact with him. That would have been normal procedure for her - she would stop, talk to the captain of whatever guard had accompanied them, thanked them for their service, and maybe have only carried on after a smile - but no. Instead, she just turned into the keep.

Captain Johnston didn't know any of that, of course. All he knew was that his deivision was finally free, and able to take that leave that they had been long overdue for.

But Kayeni barely noticed, dreading her report to her father. How would she say this?

Really, there wasn't any way she could. She couldn't bend this in any way.

Taking one final deep breath in a futile attempt to calm herself down, she nodded the the guards of the throne room doors, who silently opened them for her.

And she strode in, ready to meet her father and the consequences of what happened in Faesia.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 13, 2024 11:12 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

It was a stretch. Sure it was. But Josef had a feeling that Kayeni wouldn’t accept the magic no matter how early on they had brought it up to her. It wasn’t something that Galcolia had. It wasn’t something they endorsed. But to have an Enhancer–suddenly show up–it was too easy. Too good. He should’ve known that it would have it’s problems. Every time he thought about that pendant, something happened.

Now, it was just worse. The discussions with the councils had been dry at best. Some of them were still salty about the comments made by the boy and some were more worried about what it would appear like to the other kingdoms. They all ignored the fact that he was the key to unlocking a blessing bestowed on their royal family nearly two generations before.

As he sat on the throne, a small pit formed in his stomach. The type of pit that didn’t bode well.

The doors swung open and Kayeni walked in.

Without him.

Without Henry.

His brow furrowed just slightly, deciding to give her the benefit of the doubt at first. “Where’s Henry?”

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 13, 2024 11:20 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni's first thought was shit. Her stomach dropped miles, and her blood froze.

No, she couldn't deal with this. She'd rather grow a shell and hide under it for all of eternity. Because there was no way in hell this was goign to go well.

"Um." Kayeni really, really didn't want to start this. "Well... he retired. In Faesia."

Damn, but that sounded bad. Even to Kayeni's own ears, she inwardly cringed. Even though it was the truth - Henry had retired in Faesia, this was most definitely not going to go well.

"He, um, I honestly don't know. But he directly told me he was retiring and not coming back." Shit, shit, shit. Think, Kayeni, think. Make it sound better than it is, like you always do.

The problem with that ideology was when there was literally no other way to make it sound better.

Henry was gone and it was mainly Kayeni's fault.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 13, 2024 11:26 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

This was not happening. Absolutely not--this was not happening. Not today, not this week--not this year.

King Josef's steadying breath through his nose was not enough to calm the swell of pure fury that rose up in his chest. His hands gripped the sides of the throne in a white-knuckled grip as he struggled to remain calm enough to look at his daughter. His right eye was inwardly twitching and he was sure there was a vein popping out in his forehead as he struggled to deal with his fresh wave of anger.

Of course it was her. Of course she had to be the one to finally receive the chance to accept the blessing and here she was squandering it.

Perhaps it was the fury of several generations of predecessors who had the pendant, searched for answers and had nothing, but he was growing furious.

She didn't know?

He had lost the council member assigned to deal with this?

And she had chased off not only the suitor but now Henry?!

"WHAT--" he bellowed at first, took in another deep breath and gave her a deep furious look, "what happened?" He finally growled lowly, leaning forward in the throne.

"What happened over there?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us