Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday
 technoblade
01:50:12 Lil Techy | Techno
marsh

Blackphase black is what I wish Mela was ;-;
 starmutt
01:49:30 marsh | they/it
its like more mela than mela lol
 starmutt
01:49:00 marsh | they/it
ahh i see
 technoblade
01:45:56 Lil Techy | Techno
honestly though
 distant-lands
01:45:30 katy | beetle
the name confuses me sometimes 😔
 technoblade
01:45:18 Lil Techy | Techno
katy

i thought they were born dark not light
 distant-lands
01:45:06 katy | beetle
LOL i had it the wrong way, they get lighter* not darker
 technoblade
01:44:41 Lil Techy | Techno
born with black fur that turns white over time

basically mela to albino over time
 distant-lands
01:44:30 katy | beetle
they just get darker over-time. works the same way as vitiligo, different art for different years of the wolf's life.
 starmutt
01:43:52 marsh | they/it
im still confused how black phase works lmao
 365partygirl
01:43:28 ⑅ ♥̩
im so mad this isnt even my main account 😭😭😭
 technoblade
01:42:16 Lil Techy | Techno
fucking sniped damn
 technoblade
01:41:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Partygirl

and she's a heavyweight!
 distant-lands
01:41:45 katy | beetle
that's some insane luck. and a HW too!
 365partygirl
01:40:42 ⑅ ♥̩
first try hello??
-WP Click-
 technoblade
01:39:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

It's been crazy, I've made so much this month alone.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 01:25 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I felt my face become a bit flushed when she gave the small massage and I was glad my face was hidden under the mask (That's what the mask is, that's what the point of the mask is.)(Couldn't resist). The impact was rough but quiet, I did my best to try and make it soft for her. Once I was able to get the right footing I started climbing up the spikes on the saddle. That took long enough on its own, but once It go to having to climb the cliff I got a bit nervous. I made sure all of my feet and grips were perfect as I climbed to the top. I made sure to get a good distance from the edge before letting her get off. "Alright, follow me," I said quietly as I snuck closer to the house, if I remember correctly this was around the time my father would check on the cattle one last time before he went to bed. I hid behind a tree and my suspicions were correct. The lamp he held proved this, he had gained a few dips in his face here and there but otherwise still looked great. I motioned for Kaolin to try and stay in the shadows as I stepped out. My heart was beating rapidly, once my father took a look at me I quickly put a finger to my mask where my mouth is and removed my mask. My eyes watered, his expression went from one of terror to one of confusion, then to shock. His free hand covered his mouth in horror as you could see the tears brimming in his eyes.
"Tobey?" He said and his voice cracked and tear rolled down my cheek
"Yes, pa?" I said and he opened his arms and I hugged him. We embraced each other for a good moment.
"How are you still alive?" He asked backing away and I looked down in a sort fo shame as he looked at my armor
"I live with the dragon I got banished for amongst a colony on a far island that only the traders dare go near," I said "He fed me and brought me to the colony, the alpha covered me in its scent so the other dragons just thought I was a weird hybrid. I've lived there the entire 7 years pa," I said and tears fell, he was speechless and e=was clearly struggling to get words out
"When we were told you were banished for interacting with the devil's spawn and being possessed by the devil himself we didn't believe it. We knew there was no change in your behavior so we lost all our faith in the tribe's culture, we even stopped attending the church. We were so worried because you never even got a chance to say goodbye," He said as tears fell "But look at you, you're all grown up, you look so healthy. I take it you remembered almost everything we taught you," He said and I nodded "I even remembered mom teaching me how to sew," I said with a small laugh "It's actually how I make a living from the trader, i know you guys hated him but it is the only way I can get supplies without going anywhere," I said and he just nodded in understanding.
"Please come in!" He said trying to assure me inside but I paused
"Pa I want you to meet someone that wouldn't let me leave the colony without them," I said and I turned to where Kaolin was, motioning her to come out.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 01:42 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I was honestly very scared as i held on for dear life. Tobey expertly climbed though so i knew he wasnt going to fall, i just had to worry about me. Once we got onto hard ground I let out a breath of air before nodding and following Tobey. I carefully followed him, my heart beating faster. It seemed like i was the one who was more nervous than Tobey was. I felt bad but i knew there was nothing i could really do about it. When Tobey had stopped behind a tree so did i, one just behind him. I then nodded at Tobey's commands as he stepped out while i kept hidden. I couldnt resist peeking out. After all i was his 'back up.' I smiled and let out a breath as it seemed to be going very well. I froze though when Tobey gave me an interduction. A horrible one at that. Now i sounded needy. Besides that my heart raced, would i be good enough? What if i loose it? I nervously walked over to Tobey's side but not as close as i wouldve usually done. I felt bad but i was barely hanging on. I wanted my cloak, very badly. "Hi..." i said atlast, gripping the cape in my hands and looking down at the ground. "Im Kaolin."

Edited at December 24, 2022 01:49 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 01:54 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"This is Kaolin," I said "She is currently a little injured so I just thought it wasn't the best Idea to leave her back at the colony either since her scent is strange to the rest of the dragons," I said and my father nodded understanding I didn't tell her about this, but it ran through my head and I knew I couldn't leave her there without me. I left any further introductions of herself to her, that was she could actually get a word in if she wanted and not just stay quiet.
"She must be someone you care about deeply then if you are bringing her to meet us," my father said jokingly and a blush appeared on my face "Oh? am I correct?" he asked. he always had a way of knowing and pushing for answers "Yes, she is my girlfriend," I said as my face just got more and more red as I rubbed the back of my head with my hand.
"Well, why didn't you just start with that!" He said "Come on, let's get you two inside and you can see your mother and 2 younger brothers," He said urging Kaolin to come closer with a warm welcoming smile
"I have brothers!?" I asked
"yes, we were actually going to tell you the day you were banished but you know how that went. They are 7 now and twins, after your disappearance your mother had been so strict with them. She is going to be so relieved to see you."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 02:06 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

My eyes went wide as Tobey just admitted we were dating. I had a good poker face most of the time so i was able to not blush but now? My face was turning red. I was not expecting that in the slightest and was in shock. Tobey's dad urged me closer with a smile, not wanting to be myself i stood beside Tobey, grabbing his hand for confort. I tryed to convince myself i was comforting him but i knew it was a lie. As his father began to walk inside i whispered to Tobey, "Im sorry, im just so scared. I dont want to let you or your family down." I then followed Tobey's dad. My palms were sweaty and my heart countinued to race as i walked. When we got into the house i made sure to stay behind Tobey for umm moral support?
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 02:13 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I believe they are currently more focused on me right now and the fact I'm not dead, so try not to worry so much. If anything I'm the one that should worry because i just showed up in my old tribe that I was banished from because I was possessed by the devil himself," I said as we walked inside. It seemed everyone had gone to bed,
"Here stay in the living room and you can stay near the door if it makes you feel safer," My father suggested "I will go get your mother, she is probably prepping for bed right now. The boys are in bed but I don't want to wake them. I'm afraid they might go blabbering to their friends," he said and went up the stairs
"I squeezed her hand lightly and reassuringly and look at her with a small smile,"
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 10:29 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled slightly, "I know and I'll try, only for you though." What he said made me worried. I haven't even thought about that. We could get into alot of trouble if they found us, an enemy and a banished person. I was glad we were inside after that, though i was still on high alert. I then watched Tobey's dad walk off to go get Tobey's mom. I looked at Tobey when he squeezed my hand. I slightly smiled and leaned up against him. "Im sorry for being a worry-wort." I said sighing. "Im going to try to be....more supportive and friendly." I said squeezing his hand. I stayed quiet for a moment, looking down, thinking what to say before looking back up at him. "Your doing great. Your so brave. Your family will love you, after all i do." I said trying to sound as supportive as possible with a smile. Thats when i heard Tobey's dad and mom coming closer. I backed up slightly so Tobey was infront though i still held his hand. I was ready to let go though if Tobey didn't want to hold my hand. Or if he was going to give his mom a hug. I still felt nervous but now i was more so nervous about getting found, not his family. I found myself once again wanting my cloak.

Edited at December 24, 2022 11:27 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 02:51 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I watched my parents come from the top of the stairs and my mother was more upset at the fact she was being woken up. She hadn't even looked at us, she had her eyes on the stairs as she walked down them. I nervously squeezed Kaolin's hand as she reached the bottom of the stairs
"Hey ma," I said and her head shot up to look at me and she immediately covered her mouth with her hands
"Tobey?" She asked as I watched tears fall from her face, I nodded and she came in for a hug. I didn't want to let go of Kaolin's hand so I just hugged her with one arm. She noticed this and panicked looking to see if my arms were missing but instead followed it to see Kaolin.
"Oh!" she said "and who is this young lady?" she said trying to wipe her tears.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 03:00 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I felt better when it actually seemed i was helping not just being bothersome as Tobey squeezed my hand nervously once his parents reached the bottom of the stairs. I smiled as he hugged his mom though i was confused on why he was still holding my hand. I started to space out when i realized his mom was talking about me. I took a deep breath, I had to be brave, for Tobey. I smiled as sweetly as i could before reaching for his mom's hand to shake with my hurt arm because i had my good arm with Tobey. "Hi! Im Kaolin." I said trying to seem friendly as i accidentally interrupted Tobey. "Sorry!" I said turning to Tobey. You got this. You have to be brave for Tobey i repeatedly thought in my head.

Edited at December 24, 2022 03:59 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 04:08 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"It's lovely to meet you, dear," She said then turned to me "Where have you been, we thought you were dead!?" she said frantically and my father put his hand on her shoulder.
"Careful dear, we don't want to wake the boys. if they find out they might go blabbering and we will get banished as a whole family from the island," he said and she responded with a sad nod.
"After I was banished the dragon that got me into the mess in the first place took me and fed me. He considers me one of his own for saving his life so he treats me like he would treat a family member. He took me back to his colony and the alpha put its scent on me so the other dragons would see me as a dragon and not a human." I explained again "I've been living amongst the dragons all these years and I've even raised a few, I'm currently in the middle of raising another." I said. Raising them by hand was something I was passionate about but knew it wasn't a good idea.
"How long can you stay?" my mother asked
"Not very long, King, my dragon, is still hanging onto the cliffs. Kaolin's Dragon is back at the colony and I still have a small dragon to attend to." I said and she nodded
"I'm glad to know your alive and well," She said "Where can we find you?" she asked
"It's too dangerous to try and find a spot to meet, but i don't know if I will ever get to see you again unless you go to a different tribe where dragons are welcome," I said
"We are willing to leave everything to be able to spend more time with you," My father said and I looked at him shocked "It was one of the things we eventually agreed upon. If we ever found out you were still alive, we would do whatever it takes to stay in contact with you," he explained and I turned to Kaolin
"Explain your tribe," I whispered to Kaolin "I'm sorry to put you on the spot but i don't know anything about it," I said
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 04:23 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

After the focus was off of me i began to space out again, looking around their home. It was honestly really nice for a farmers house. I turned my attention back to the group when they spoke of moving tribe's. A smile peeked onto my face. "Its fine." I said whispering to Tobey before turning back to his parents. "My tribe is on the otherside of umm where the colony is." I said thinking back to Tobey's map. "So its pretty far but my cheif is usually very welcoming. Especially if you guys are with me. Im a trusted scout so you guys will immediately be trusted. And more than likely no one will give you trouble. Are houses are nice sized and if i remember right theres currently a farm house open along with a couple houses in the main village. Dragons are welcome and loved. Otherwise my village is like any other." I said smiling. "If you have any questions i can try to answer. Once Blue is better he and I can take you there. Im not sure it would be safe to have you guys ride King though." I said a bit worried. I didn't want them to get hurt afterall. Realizing they had no idea who Blue and King was i quickly added, "Blue is my dragon and King is Tobey's." Realizing they might be a little worried about riding a dragon i also added, "But dont worry, Blue is just a cuddle bug. He loves kids and people alike, well unless i give someone more attention than him." I said with a small laugh remembering how he glared at Tobey.

Edited at December 24, 2022 04:29 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us