Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Eno
11:27:32 
good morning
 BJake
11:27:17 Don't call me BJ.
:>
 BJake
11:27:08 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Send your boy Machi
 technoblade
11:26:33 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Honestly well deserved. I would pay that for that in a fucking heartbeat to get my boy Machi drawn like that XD
 That Grape Guy
11:25:39 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
bye chat
 Zeraphia
11:24:54 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD I'm sure they'll be here next week.
 distant-lands
11:24:22 katy | beetle
Vah,
at least he's produced a few leuc's though!

i'll have to try to snag a breeding to hermes and valo soon, i only have so many girls available xD
 BJake
11:23:21 Don't call me BJ.
(There was no NSFW option, just wanted to get that out there)
 BJake
11:22:47 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
-Click-
:D
 Zeraphia
11:22:34 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh my stars. That's so sad XD

Valo ... yeah. A lot of my dudes have produced weird stuff.
 distant-lands
11:22:33 katy | beetle
Vah,
maybe one day you'll get your GB and i'll get my vitiligo xD
 distant-lands
11:21:53 katy | beetle
5 albinos, 1 mela, chimera and a DF* ^^' but no vitiligo
 technoblade
11:21:48 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

YES! I saw you in chat earlier but forgot to ask. Show show show!
 Zeraphia
11:21:37 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD honestly though. It's either one thing or the other.

Like Valo, who has dropped a weird amount of random stuff.
 BJake
11:21:27 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I made 90$ from a YCH I made today, wanna see the YCH? :00
 distant-lands
11:20:54 katy | beetle
Vah,
stubborn guy xD it seems to be that way with a lot of defect studs though.

my guy norminare has dropped like 5 albinos but not a single viti
 Zeraphia
11:19:34 Vah was attacked
Techno

Oooh the glowing boy. Yes.

Katy

Oooh we'll have to see! I mean, he's dropped two DFs for some reason so that's something?
 Nevermore.
11:18:50 Never/Nev
Technition

Honestly you could do plenty of damage with a hammer. I've seen it first hand.

I love that they'd jump to your defense xD
 distant-lands
11:17:57 katy | beetle
Vah,
probably not but i have hope xD guinness' bloodlines have proved pretty strong before, so maybe!
 technoblade
11:17:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

I work in a place that sells blades and hammers, I doubt he would have tried anything. Plus I am surrounded by older spanish women.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 08:03 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tober

"Want to do it tonight before the sun goes down?" I asked "I still have to wash clothes and get caught up on chores," I said rubbing the back of my head. "Speaking of washing clothes I should probably do it while all the dragons are gone," I said getting up "I will leave it up to you if you want to watch or join me, I have to wade in the river while in short while I wash the clothes," I explained as I went inside and grabbed he basket and a pair of shorts to put on once I get there.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 08:17 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nodded, "That sounds good." I then followed him thinking it over before speaking, "Ill watch for now." I wanted to help but i had a feeling another cold water source wouldnt be good for me so i decided to just watch. Besides i might be able to help with something eles, i told myself. Blue was right behind me again as i followed Tobey and it made my heart happy. I had the two boys i loved more than anything with me. As we passed my room i quickly grabbed my dirty clothes as well as my cloak so i could keep warm and caught up with Tobey. Once we got to the river i handed my clothes to Tobey and asked, "Please?" With my cutest smile.

Edited at December 23, 2022 08:30 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 08:34 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Sure," I said taking her clothes "But the water is warmer in the waterfalls at the bottom, it will help open up your lungs and clear out your system," I said "I'm guessing you showered under the cold water, and not the warm," I said with a small laugh leading her to that falls that I do all my cleaning in. The walls slowly turned into the rock as we went deeper into the ground, the air got warmer and more steamy as well. I removed all the bloody clothes from the basket. "I always remember my mother telling me never to wash bloody clothes in warm water, the warm water just makes the clothes absorb it. I will wash these somewhere else so they don't get stained." I paused for a moment pulling out my shorts and taking my shoes off. "Would you mind turning around for a second?" I asked with a light blush on my face. the only thing illuminating the room was the crystals on the walls that produced light so it was considerably dark. (Example link)
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 08:41 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I wanted to defend myself so bad but i held my tongue as i followed him. As we went deeper and deeper under ground it got warmer and warmer. At some point i had to take of my cloak. When i saw the crystals my eyes went wide as i looked around. I barely heard Tobey talking to me. I then turned to him, after i had a sufficient look. I slightly blushed, nodded and turned around, keeping my eyes on the beautiful crystals. Meanwhile Blue was running around all over the place, sniffing every crystal. It was honestly very funny to watch him. "This place is beautiful." I breathed

Edited at December 23, 2022 08:44 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 08:58 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I quickly changed into my shorts, "alright you can look now," I said as I grabbed the clothes that didn't have blood on them. I waded into the water and took a tool off the wall and started scrubbing the clothes against them to get the dirt out. "If you want there is a shower around the corner out of my sight and you can take a hot shower to help your lungs," I offered as I washed clothes with my back to the area I was talking about. I sat and thought as I washed clothes, many things went through my head. It was mostly things about what would I say to them and has anything changed.
------------------------------------------------------------
I will leave it up to you if you want to do a time skip after your part
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 09:09 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I turned around with a smile before following Tobey to the edge of pool thingy. I glanced toward the direction Tobey was talking about. I thought about it for a second before nodding, "Alright." Me and Blue made our way to the shower. The warm shower felt nice and Blue even almost fell asleep as the warm water ran down his scales. I couldn't help but laugh as he sleepily glanced up at me as i got out of the shower.
~~~
I handed Tobey a bowl of chili before sitting down beside him and eating mine. It was almost time to go now but i had quickly made a meal for us. Blue had stayed long enough to get everything ready before running off at the sound of his mates call. The nice warm chili was almost as nice as the shower i had taken. "You seriously have to teach me how to make something sometime." I said smirking at Tobey. "I really want to learn! And it can be an easy thing like a blanket or something!"

Edited at December 23, 2022 09:11 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 09:34 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I would probably have to show you how to stitch first, then I can show you how to make something," I said as I enjoyed the chili. I loved her food even though I had only had it for 2 nights. I savored it before I went over to my armor and started putting it on. I tightened everything making sure it still fits, "How are you going to get there?" I asked her "because King is an extremely rough and aggressive flyer, and he doesn't have a saddle to hang onto and only handles. That and when I have to land on the cliffs of the island it is an entire routine when we land and you have to stay moving at all times,"' I explained
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 10:54 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I did a little victory dance in my mind when he said he would teach me to stitch and then to make something. Once both of us were done i got the bowls and got up. I was about to walk out of the room when i heard Tobey talking. "I honestly haven't thought of that....But Blue isnt ready to fly yet...." I said turning to him, bitting my lip. Even though i wanted him to go meet his family i didn't want him to go by himself. "Is your routine hard? And would King even let me on his back?" I said realizing he had missed a strap. While still talking i subconsciously tightened the strap for him. When i had fixed it i realized what i did. I slightly blushed as i took a step back. "Sorry...." I mumbled before i began pacing the room, trying to think of something.

Edited at December 23, 2022 10:56 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 10:59 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I guess the better question is can you climb up cliffs?" I asked "Because I ride King from a standing position and when he goes from horizontal to vertical so he can get a grip on the cliff, I have to bend down when he is at the midpoint and rest my feet on some of his saddle spikes and grip others with my hand. Then after that, I have to climb up his back and climb up the side of the cliff that overhangs the shoreline," I said worried "I hope that all makes sense,"
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 11:11 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I rubbed my hurt arm as he said rock climbing. Could i? My arm was feeling better after cleaning it but it still wasnt fully recovered. My side was healing up nicely but my head still hurt every time i did some moments. I debated it over and over in my mind. Could i? It had been forever since i trained, and on an unfamiliar dragon? After a minute or two i came up with something: i couldnt let Tobey go alone. I turned to Tobey with a smile, "Is there anything i cant do?" I then paused for a second and spoke again, "Dont actually answer that", i said grabbing my amor and cloak. I knew this was going to be an extreme challenge, harder than i had ever done. I quickly put my amor on and threw my cloak on top of me.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us