Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE
 starmutt
01:53:10 marsh | they/it
@Will
oh god they mitosis'ed
 Wilverbeast
01:52:19 Will
Life of a nanny

Like yeah
I watch my lil dude
But NOW

I'm picking up *three* lil dudes from school?!?

Wild
 starmutt
01:50:25 marsh | they/it
elder wolf will not fight for alpha spot.

this was implemented prior to the new breeding system. used to only be able to breed alphas with each other and within packs so elder feature was added as a workaround for that.
 Dire Wolf Haven
01:48:30 Dire, DWH
what does an elder do?
Like what is the difference between it and a normal wolf?
 starmutt
01:46:57 marsh | they/it
suggestion!
-WP Click-
 BJake
01:38:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Desti
Trying to make a YCH, so I gotta make something lots of people have oc's for
 Sanania
01:38:45 San, Sangria
BJake - I sought the opportunity to insert a dad joke and so I did.

Alternatively, maid outfit on a random OC of yours.
 Night Shade
01:38:43 Graves | Chaos
I lost my login streak, sigh
 technoblade
01:38:19 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

glad i can help, oh also try belly dancer. I have a character with that outfit and it is chef's kiss!
 Destinations End
01:37:18 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
I honestly don't really know what you mean by spicy ^^'

All I can think of is two+ characters hugging and kissing. Maybe if you have poly ocs do those characters to make the spicy piece unique?
 BJake
01:37:15 Don't call me BJ.
@Sanania
LMAO
 BJake
01:36:56 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Holy shit I love you right now, thank you for the idea *^*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 15, 2023 03:06 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar cooperated as he pathced it up. He then whined a bit as he got up slowly. He walked slowly before asking. "how long am I gonna be here for?" He looked up at the man, examining his face some more. He still did fidget but he wasn't going to try anything, it would make his punishment worse.

Edited at October 15, 2023 03:06 PM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 15, 2023 06:53 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
As they walked Jake looked over at Skylar when he asked the question. "Well that depends on how long it takes to get a trial set up in court and if they want to keep you for more interrogating," Jake explains, "but I will say that you will be treated well. Our cell isn't like what they show in movies, the bed is actually decently comfortable and we will give you warm food everyday. Although you will have to ask to use the restroom and someone will take you to it."
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 15, 2023 10:22 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"fuck, I wish I did it." Skylar mumbled quietly as he kept walking. It was his fault though, that he was there. He looked at the cell as tears fell from his cheeks. He then was let free from the handcuffs and put into the cell. He looked around before going to a corner and sitting down. He put his knees up and buried his face into his arm.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 16, 2023 05:23 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake watched as after he took off Skylar's handcuffs as the man walked over to the corner of the cell and sat down. He felt a pang of sympathy for the man as he looked very sad. After a few minutes Jake sighs before saying, "Would you like anything to eat or drink? We got about anything here and if we don't have it here we can order it." He leans against the bars of the cell as he says this to Skylar and looks over at him.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 16, 2023 09:07 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked up as he heard the man speak after a minute. He shook his head no before putting it down again. He closed his eyes and tried not to think about where he was. He thought about his mom and how she would react. Well this is going to be fucking boring, Sky then thought. He was Infact hungry but didn't want to eat just yet, he needed time to adjust.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 16, 2023 07:39 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake watched Skylar until faintly seeing the shake of his head. "Alright then," he says, "if you need anything I'll be back in a bit to check up on you." He then walks off and heads back to his desk. He was greeted there with a mountain of papers and let out a quiet sigh before sitting down to start on the papers.
(Apologies it's a bit short)
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 16, 2023 08:06 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked up slightly as he watched the officer leave. He then looked around before standing up slowly. He walked over to the bed and felt it. Not too bad, he thought. He grabbed the blanket and hopped onto the bed. He curled up and shut his eyes. He had to get out of there.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 16, 2023 08:15 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake worked at his desk for hours until everything was done. He then looked at the time and saw that it was around lunch time. He stood and headed over to where Skylar's cell. Was once he had reached it he noticed the man was now sleeping on the bed. He felt kind of bad for waking him up but knocked on the cell door, "Hey Skylar. You want something to eat?" His voice was kind of friendly and made it sound like Jake was talking to an old friend and not a prisoner.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 16, 2023 09:59 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar soon fell asleep before he was awoken but the same man's voice. He didn't bother looking over to him or moving. "No." He replied as he pulled the blanket over his face. He would need to eat at some point.
(sorry its so short oh my i have no clue what to write)
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 17, 2023 05:20 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(It's ok)
~
Jake raised a brow as the man refused food again. -Maybe if I just bring some to him he'll eat,- he thinks before glancing once more at the man before walking off. He got on his phone and ordered some boneless wings from the BBQ place not terribly far away. After a few moments he ordered it to be picked up, since Jake didn't mind a quick walk.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us