Wolf Play : Terebinth Wolves x Angry Cupcake
Chatbox
 BraveHeart
08:30:41 
Nyx - NOT controversial at all for me!
I also don't like pizza, I had it too often as a kid and teen that it's so much now.

My boyfriend actually got me pizza this week though because I was craving some XD but since then it's been about a year since I've had pizza
 Boeing
08:29:38 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
okat that makes sense why my wolves aren't attacking
all of them fled except for my pursue wolf >.>
 EkaterinaGoldstone
08:29:24 Kate/Gold
Evening chat. :)
 Mistress Nyx
08:29:08 
Controversial take, but I really do not like pizza.
 Destinations End
08:28:55 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Moon Chasers
08:28:31 
Spooky,
It is very cute!
 Zeraphia
08:28:26 Vah is Spooky
Marsh

XD oh for sure.

But I have Caelus who .... well, caelus.

Do I have 2 purple dude horses? Or do I split the difference and go one each?
 BraveHeart
08:28:25 
PK - That actually sounds lovely
 Zeraphia
08:27:44 Vah is Spooky
Urux

XDD I'm picking them in order of "I have an idea" of reply.
 starmutt
08:27:39 marsh | they/it
i love making characters that have feminine vibes male and then vice versa lol.

i wanted to make icarus a female plant cat and then i u-turned and made him a male xD
 Zeraphia
08:27:28 Vah is Spooky
Urux

XD I love that. Those walls are never going to be cleaner
 Pack King
08:27:27 Lauren | PK
Ginger biscuits are a life saver when you're pregnant. Or anti sickness tablets from the doctors saved my ass
 Urux
08:27:26 Urox
Vah
Gasp! It was me! I was picked for a reply lmao
 Urux
08:26:58 Urox
Vah i am cleaning the walls that is how dead it is here lol
 Schei
08:26:52 Cuore
I've spent 3000 mush paying for CP this week
 BraveHeart
08:26:32 
Nyx - I wish I had Lemons and salt ):
I don't have enough money for groceries for the next week and a half and it sucks.
But I will definitely try that out for sure!
 Zeraphia
08:26:20 Vah is Spooky
-Click-

I'm leaning towards it being a female but I'm open to hearing why it ought to be a male too XD
 starmutt
08:26:02 marsh | they/it
share honse in dog game chat yes yes yes
 Zeraphia
08:25:29 Vah is Spooky
Oooh honse

Wait wait

I made a new horse today lemme grab it
 BraveHeart
08:25:22 
Eyo?
My new pup has been doing such a killer job in Pack life (knock on wood) she found a bead necklace and then 10 mushrooms and is 10+ on the leaderboard

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +4
Bobcat : -4
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Terebinth Wolves x Angry CupcakeOctober 16, 2024 11:15 PM

Terebinth Wolves

Lightbringer

Give Award
Student(Terebinth) x Teacher(Cupcake)
As always, don't post unless your name is in the title ^^
Terebinth Wolves x Angry CupcakeOctober 18, 2024 04:19 PM

Angry Cupcake

Neutral

Give Award
Laurel Bellamy

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
WIP
Personality:
Calm: Laurel is rarely rattled, at least outwardly. She never wants to make another worried, so she tries to maintain that air of serenity and peacefulness in hopes that her own actions may rub off on others. She prefers to be seen as strong willed, always holding in her own fears until she can release them when she is alone.

Emotional: Laurel feels deeply, no matter the emotion. To say that she wears her heart on her sleeve wouldn't be entirely correct, but it is close to it. She isn't scared to feel, no matter what the consequences may bare. Her raw emotion shows how deep that she is, her personality rarely seeming "shallow" or "boring". Some may say that she is overly sensitive, but the way she views it is being honest with herself and others.

Innocent: To say that she is an innocent does not mean that it is a good thing. Laurel can come off as naive, often putting herself into bad situations through miscommunications. She simply seeks happiness and harmony through simplistic ways in a complex world.

Honest: Honest she is, but brutally so she is not. Laurel will always tell you the truth, but she prefers to let one down easy rather than to let it all come crashing at once. She'll admit when she is in the wrong without hesitation, knowing that if she doesn't, the sense of security will fade. She always wants for others to feel secure in her presence.

Empathetic: Laurel does not only become emotional for herself, but for others also. She tries to be sensitive, to be thoughtful of what she says as to not hurt another's pride or feelings. She picks up on others emotions well, but with that comes the overwhelming sense of not knowing what to do to fix it.

Caring: Laurel cares for the wellbeing of others greater than she does herself. She takes pride in assuring that those around her have every last one of their needs met. She is a kind and gentle soul who is willing to do whatever it takes to make one feel at home around her.

Patient: Slow to anger or become stressed. You can often wrong her time and time again without her patience ever waning. She'll work with you on anything you need, no matter how long it takes. To her, there is no sense in getting worked up over the little things in life the first time that it happens.

Selfless: Laurel would much rather do for others than for herself. If someone is in need of something she has in her possession, she is immediately willing to hand it over so that they may better themselves. She does not wish for praise or to be thanked, she simply wants to make the world a better place for others and in turn for herself. Laurel is giving and a lover of all beings, only wishing to see the good in life.

Forgiving: Her forgiving nature plays into her patience. Should she be wronged, no matter how terribly, she is almost always willing to forgive. She sees no reason to hold grudges above another's head. Why bother with something that will only cause her stress and heartache in the long run? She'd much rather show that she is someone you can come to in a time of need, no matter what or where you stand with her.

Terebinth Wolves x Angry CupcakeOctober 18, 2024 08:07 PM

Terebinth Wolves

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name
Noah Korin Michaels
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Role
The top student who just happens to be popular ;)
Apperance
WIP
Personality
Charming // Confident // Responsible // Hardworker // Kind // Friendly // Reserved // Silly // Curious // Respectful // Gentle // Gentleman
Alot of Noah's academic rivals at the college call him Mr. Perfect. And well, on the outside, they aren't totally wrong. He's charming, confident and responsible. He has the top three grades in basically all of his classes and he's never mean to anyone. He's great at socializing and helping others - hence why he's popular for more than just his grades. Not to mention his looks aren't horrible either. But he's so much more than that. He has flaws just like everyone eles, especially considering his somewhat troubled youth. He has a hard time letting people in and expressing emotions that are "negative", like sadness and anger.
Contradictory to his nickname, he has alot of things he isn't good at. He stinks at any games that aren't strategy, he gets overheated easily, and he has moments where he can't read the room or people's social cues at all. He can be a total goof ball as well, especially when he's trying to keep the mood light. He also lacks the ability to multitask and therefore can get distracted easily. But what mind doesn't go down a rabbit trail when it's time to study?
As a child, Noah had always been curious about the world around him and the people living within it. That curiosity had gotten buried for the most part as he quickly found out the place he lived in wasn't a kind place. It felt like everytime he learned something new, all he would get was darkness. Though maybe, just maybe, that had to do with the fact that he was around the wrong people and things. Luckily his grandmother was quick to show him that the world wasn't all bad, though, and that there is still beauty in this life. She also taught him how to respect himself and those around him, as well as how to be gentle when it is needed. Today, Noah is a true gentleman, quirks and all.
WIP
Backstory
Noah was the only child of a single mother. By the time he was twelve, he had seen his mother date so many guys, each shadier than the last, that he didn't know the meaning of commitment or self preservation. However, even if her taste in men was horrible, his mother always tried her best. That didn't stop Noah from turning to the delinquent lifestyle as soon as he hit his teens, though. And at the age of fifteen, the pair went to live with his mother's mother. By a miracle, he started getting himself together as his grandmother influenced him more and more. The closer he grew to his grandma, the better person he became. At seventeen, he was a model student and a kind person. So yeah, it hurt when his grandmother died, but he kept her memory in his heart, doing his best to do the things that would please her.
Fast forward to the present and Noah is now one of the top students in an excellent college. His mother died when he was twenty due to a heart attack, and with not enough money for a proper house, he's stuck living with and taking care of his alcoholic step-father. But hey, things could be worse, right? Sure, his home life stinks... but his school life is awesome!
Dislikes
Extra
His major is Architecture
He is really good at singing
He is on the college volleyball team

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us