Wolf Play : Vah x Urux | Lost Memories
Chatbox
 Lapin
12:04:42 Rabbit
Never mind I guess there are buttons now
 Sateda
12:04:31 
Yeah I think it's only premium. Nothing on my page.
 Featherfall
12:03:54 
It's at the bottom of the den page. I'm not sure if it's only premium.
 Lapin
12:03:38 Rabbit
Umm are apple items in the market place not showing up for anyone else?
 CrypticHollow
12:03:28 
oh my gosh
 Sateda
12:03:19 
Where's this button at? Is it for premium only?
 Featherfall
12:02:52 
I did Cryptic, I don't think it's doing what it's supposed to.
 CrypticHollow
12:02:16 
feathertail

I wanna push the button but I'm nervous-
 Raging Flames
12:01:59 Rage, Flames
Blind Bat
Do you have a Bane yet? Kinda looks like he has a mask on his muzzle
 CrypticHollow
12:00:40 
eve

this design is similar to one o did a long time ago! I dunno if you knew him but the name of the stud was champion
-WP Click-
 Featherfall
12:00:11 
Hallows,

I pushed the button to see what it would do, and it more than doubled my packs dominance. Is it supposed to do that?
 Blind Bat
12:00:08 I Am Vengeance
-WP Click-

I need a batman character to name him after
 Hallow's Eve
11:59:12 Hallow, Eve
Hollow

Yeah!
 Hallow's Eve
11:59:02 Hallow, Eve
Feather

Eve was talking about that the other day! I wonder if the website is about to update
 CrypticHollow
11:58:45 
eve

wanna see my custom design! I made it based off an old custom I had on an account I owned years ago
 icemoons
11:58:28 slushy,ice,moon,
leaves battle anyone?
 Hallow's Eve
11:58:17 Hallow, Eve
Oh she's gorgeous. I love the rosewood on obsidian!
 Featherfall
11:57:48 
What's this "stagger dominance" button?
 Hallow's Eve
11:57:39 Hallow, Eve
Hollow

I would, I think he's worth it. I luckily snagged a G2 DH to stud out. Wish me luck with that haha. I plan on customizing him tonight
 CrypticHollow
11:57:32 
eve

and here's his sister too, shes mainly gonna be bred within my pack but I may do outside breedings too
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +4
Polar Bear : -3
Badger : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 16, 2024 12:09 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn shook his head initially when she asked about pain. He didn't feel much pain at all anymore--much like Xevon had said. It wasn't much pain at all, just a new world. A new sensation and... feathers. Yippee.

His chest lifted and fell afterwards, one hand steadying himself against the nearby dresser while the other hand lifted up to press against his forehead. His fingers tangled up in his strawberry blond hair while he pieced through what was happening.

"... I think it was another memory," Finn's voice was breathless and wobbly, more on the uncertain side. He knew about modern technology but had memories about... using outdated and antique stuff. What was happening?!

Or more accurately, what was he before?

"I... I saw... I think I saw myself--a smaller version of myself at least--with a washboard. Those wooden boards with a metal ridged thing in the middle," his hand moved from his forehead down to wave and wiggle with his words, "I was washing something and it was up and down, right? Right. I... there was someone else there but they were too fuzzy to see."

He shook his head, confused. "You haven't had any memories at all?" His eyes turned to Lily, scanning her face for a long silent moment. "Anything?"

He really didn't want to be the only one--it made him question on if... if he ... if she was even real. He had to be real if he was having memories but if she wasn't?

Was any of this actually real or was he just on a long, solid limbo trip?

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 16, 2024 07:36 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily tried to work out what that look was that splashed across his features before she could get a reply. Dipping her head a little to try and get a better viewing point. For a moment, her eyes drew up to where his hair was sticking out from between his fingers like spikes of dry grass.

"A memory?" She ventured, repeating him. "A washing board? I haven't seen one in person before, but yes I know what you mean." Her voice was slow and careful, treading on eggshells around the topic. It was unusual to have a memory of using one, the only places she had seen them were on historical shows.

Lily cleared her throat as she was suddenly the object of the conversation. "I can't say I have, I mean I remember who I am for the most part, but I don't know anything more than my name really..." She pulled her lip, biting at some of the dry skin on the bottom one. "I-I'm sorry, I haven't remembered anything yet." She felt like she had offended him perhaps with her lack of memory returning. He had spoken about it a few times, yet she had nothing. Not even a glimpse when she was asleep. Then she remembered the metallic weight in her back pocket, feeling the pull of the object on her jeans she pondered, maybe now she would start to get returning memories. Perhaps the talismans had been the key to bringing them out and she had only just obtained hers.

Lily went to move and retrieve it from her back pocket, but the movement made the drying blood on her arms stretch. Making its presence known again, she grimaced at the feeling. "Can we talk about this more when we aren't covered in your blood?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us