08:22:48 ace <3
Ara,
yep, thats right
 Elixter
08:22:37 Matt(hew)
I somehow have negative 1 moves in explore lol
 Arachne
08:19:05 Ara/Kat
apparently she's 150 pounds but her parents are 143 and 145? did i do it right?
-WP Click-
 Creeping Death
08:15:01 Kirk | Krik
Kaos
Pretty well actually, I love it and prefer it. But I only eat if im watching tv.
 Kháos
08:13:35 Kaos || Khaos
How do people eat alone? 💔
 Creeping Death
08:12:18 Kirk | Krik
Hello
 Smilɘcat
08:08:28 Danasha [T/T]
Hey chat
 Salem
08:08:27 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
08:06:28 Spooky Vah
Rage

Oooh see you around!
 Rageing Stormz
08:05:43 Raw Onions
Well I better poof now
I'll just add to my bio later XD
 Zeraphia
08:03:26 Spooky Vah
Qyu

I love that pose!

Never

Oooh that's so cool!
 Nevermore.
08:00:39 Never/Nev
Vah

Pesto was one of the first things I learned to make xD I add pesto to basically everything I can
 Qyusen
08:00:12 Qyu - all pronouns
-Click-
 Zeraphia
07:57:22 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man! I hope you do have enough! Fresh pesto sounds absolutely divine.
 Rageing Stormz
07:57:12 Raw Onions
Zera
Ah good luck with the character sheet
 Nevermore.
07:55:44 Never/Nev
Vah

Hopefully xD I'm not positive that we'll have enough basil for pesto but oh well. For just two of us we can share a small amount
 Zeraphia
07:54:50 Spooky Vah
Rage

Exhausted but working through a character sheet!

Never

No worries at all, you're making dinner.
 Nevermore.
07:52:53 Never/Nev
Vah

Sorry for the late response. I was collecting fresh basil.
Hopefully you get to bed early tonight!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Margay : -4
Alligator : +2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

deadly karma x honeyAugust 14, 2024 09:34 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
please don't post unless your name is in the title!
deadly karma x honeyAugust 14, 2024 09:34 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Oleander Aquila Scarduzio

Nicknames

Olly, Andie, Scar

Species

Half-elf

Male - he/him

Sexuality

Bisexual

Occupation
Royal guard

Kingdom
Impes

Appearance

In terms of his appearance, Oleander isn't the most intimidating man. He only stands at about 5'7 and has a wiry, lean body type, especially when compared to many of his fellow, more muscular guards. His skin is an even, rich tan with deep red undertones.

Oleander's features are extremely sharp, almost lupine in appearance. He has a very angular face shape with a sharp jawline and square chin. His nose is straight and pointed, and his already-thin lips are often pressed into a severe line. His brows and lashes, however, are much softer than the rest of his face; his lashes are thick and dark, while his brows are feathery and small. His eyes are chestnut brown in color and round, giving him a perpetually wide-eyed expression. Oleander's facial hair tends to grow fairly quickly, so he's usually sporting a thin layer of stubble unless he's just shaved.

Oleander's ink-black, shoulder-length hair is remarkably thick and glossy. He typically pulls it back into a low ponytail or bun to keep the strands out of his face, but can be persuaded to wear it down for more formal occasions.

Oleander is required to wear his guard's uniform at almost all times. When he isn't, he tends to stick to button-up shirts and loose pants. He rarely puts much thought into his attire, but he does have a set of rings given to him by his mother that he always wears whenever he's not forced to comply with a dress code.

Personality

During his time as a guard, Oleander has adopted a gruff, blunt persona that ultimately bled into his personal life and actual personality. He's doing his best to figure out who he is without his responsibility as a guard, but he's stuck in a bit of an identity crisis. He can often still come off as short-tempered and harsh; he has an extremely difficult time differentiating between his fabricated persona and his actual demeanor.

Oleander is naturally quite kind, even if he doesn't truly believe it himself. Even as a guard, he despised the idea of actually being forced to harm someone. He has a soft spot for animals and children in particular and treats them with the utmost gentleness. He's also incredibly loyal; once someone earns his trust, he'll follow them to the ends of the earth and can be extremely protective over them.

Oleander was raised in poverty in one of the realm's other kingdoms. He left home as a young teen to look for work in Impes and was ultimately recruited as a royal guard. He isn't sure what became of his parents, but he feels too guilty to return home, even after his removal from the guard.

Oleander isn't sure what to make of this whole peace council. He's a bit nervous for the royals, who he's sworn to defend, since Impes has an extensive history of conflict with the realm's other kingdoms.

Strengths

· Combat prowess, especially hand-to-hand

· Plant and animal identification

· Strength and stamina

· Gifted with animals

· Naturally good with children

· Extremely alert and aware

Weaknesses

· Short-tempered

· Can be unfriendly

· Holds a grudge

· Somewhat antisocial

· Reckless

· Fear of deep water

· Animals, especially dogs and horses

· Being outdoors

· Tea

· Sketching

· Reading and writing

Dislikes

· Clutter or messiness

· Using his own (limited) magical abilities

· Any discussion about his childhood or past

· Complete darkness

Kin

Ezra Scarduzio - human father. Whereabouts unknown.

Aiglentine Anthony - elf mother. Whereabouts unknown.

Edited at August 15, 2024 05:38 PM by Honey
deadly karma x honeyAugust 14, 2024 10:06 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Aziel Cree Storm
"I'm like a giant stuffed teddy bear, but with feelings and a warm, caring heart."

| Nicknames |
Az, Azzy, Storm

| Age |

| Birthday |
April 2nd

| Gender |
Male

| Role |
Prince

| Kingdom |
Zariya

| Species/Ability |
Elf // Darkness Manipulation

| Personality |
Trusts Too Fast // Loyal // Sweetheart // Truthful // Lends Shoulder To Cry On // Do Anything For His People // Bubbly // Kind // Sarcastic // Jokester // Flirt // Blunt // Silver-Tongued // Knowledgeable // Passionate // Protective

"I can't do anything right. Why? Please tell me why. I don't understand."

| Appearance |
Aziel stands at 6'0 with semi-broad shoulders. He has a beige complexion with warm undertones, which only seem to get darker when he spends outside. He certainly has freckles, but they only litter the bridge of his nose and on his cheeks under his eyes. Much like his skin tone, they get darker the more time that he spends outside. He has round eyes, having them be rather unique since he has only met a handful of other people with the same eye genetics as him. He has heterochromatic eyes, having his right be a candy apple green and the left being hazel, almost like honey. These heterochromatic eyes are framed with thick, long eyelashes.

His hair is thick and semi-curly, having it be the color of a raven's feather with what seems to almost be violet highlights when the sun hits it. It is quite interesting since it is a drastic changed from his bright heterochromatic eyes. He usually keeps it short where it is short on the sides but a bit longer on top where, at times, hangs in his eyes. There are rare times he has it longer, like the winter to help keep him warm. It usually goes to his shoulders during this time, but he will never let it grow longer than that. Though, he never lets his bangs get too long as they only tend to get in his way and distract him. His hair does seem messy, but he hardly ever fixes it as it only compliments him.

He has chiseled cheekbones with a heart-shaped face. He always sports a clean-shaven look to where he hardly ever has hair line his jaw. There will be the occasional time where he will have stubble, but it will only be there for a couple of days before he ends up shaving it off. He just isn't really a fan of beards. His physique is ectomorph, yet he leans more towards the muscular side of the radar. He just isn't that overboard muscular as to him, he doesn't find that attractive. He definitely works out a lot whether it be sword fighting, running, or even just horseback riding. Though, he tends to travel a lot, so that always helps. He has a straight nose and semi-full light coral lips with dimples on both cheeks. They are noticeable when he doesn't smile but more so when he smiles.

He does have a few piercings. He has a silver hoop on bilateral ears. Of course, like anyone, he has scars. He has one on the left side of his face, having three scars start from above his brow, over his eye, and ends down at his jaw. Surprisingly, his eyesight is still there and wasn't injured when he got attacked by a bear in the woods. He has another that wraps around his left ankle, something he got when he stepped in a snare trap intended for small prey. Granted, it didn't do much damage and he couldn't be more grateful for that. Of course, he has many more, but those are all small and not important.

His clothing is nothing but exquisite and elegant, especially with the beautiful red, orange, and yellow tones. Though, he doesn't always wear those clothing as it just means he stands out. If anything, he wears less elegant clothing, almost something a commoner would wear. Even though it bothers his father and some of the court members that he wears such things, he doesn't care. He only wears the clothing he should on important occasions.

"I want to find someone who will love me for me. Not because I'm a Prince."

| Likes |
Children // Berries // Rain // Reading // Animals // Sweets // Reading // Writing // Wine // Travelling // Flowers // Praticing Swordsmanship

| Dislikes |
Unloyal People // Youngest Child // Being Pampered // Thunderstorms // Cats // His Ability // Crowded Areas

| Strengths |
Stamina// Combat // Swordsmanship // Charismatic // Patient // Agile

| Weaknesses |
Interanl Struggles // Soft Spot For Children // Trusts Too Easily

| Family |
King Kye Storm ~ Father ~ Alive
Queen Elora Storm ~ Mother ~ Alive
Princess Ava Storm ~ Sister ~ Deceased
Prince Oliver Storm ~ Brother ~ Alive

"Don't let anyone dim that light no matter what. There needs to be some light in this dark world."

Edited at August 16, 2024 08:22 PM by Deadly Karma
deadly karma x honeyAugust 15, 2024 05:28 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name
Maren Vella Scott

Sexuality
Pansexual

Occupation
Assassin

Kingdom
Gelum

Appearance
Maren is a fairly unremarkable-looking individual. She stands at an average 5'4 with a slender, lanky body type. Her skin is quite pale; she has only the faintest hint of a tan, as she tends to burn in the sun instead.

Maren's hair is a deep brown color, and quiet silky and soft. It is about shoulder-length, though she usually styles it in a simple braid to keep it out of her face. She rarely brushes or pays much attention to it, but it miraculously maintains its silky, smooth texture.

Maren's facial features are very soft and feminine. She has plump lips and a button nose, and her soft jaw and chin only add to the round appearance of her face. Her cheeks have not yet lost their youthful plumpness, lending her a significantly younger appearance.

Maren tends not to care much about her attire. She usually selects leather tunics and trousers in black or other dark shades, for ease of movement and protection against some attacks. When required to go undercover, she prefers unremarkable, shapeless dresses in gray or other drab colors.

Personality
Maren is a very quiet individual. She tends to keep to herself, even around those she knows well. She rarely voices her thoughts out loud, preferring to keep them in her mind instead. She is not particularly shy, but she doesn't see the point in talking if she doesn't have anything to say.

Maren's frequent silent nature gives others the impression that she is brooding and grumpy, which isn't untrue. Maren has a tendency to fixate on the negative and often lets it affect her mood, to the point where it's obvious to others. She also just has somewhat of a melancholy personality, which only adds to this reputation.

Maren is extremely intelligent, but her career options as a woman are quiet limited. She has worked as an assassin since her teen years, but she dreams of one day becoming an author or journalist rather than a paid killer - if she manages to live that long.

· Cold weather
· The rain
· Cats

Dislikes
· Strangers
· Alcohol
· Hot weather
· Complete darkness

Strengths
· Intelligent and creative
· Can be charismatic when she chooses
· Determined and hard-working
· Crafty and cunning

Weaknesses
· Melancholy
· Limited physical strength
· Introverted
· Fear of the dark

Kin
Hans Scott - father. Deceased.
Adeline Scott - mother. Deceased.
James Scott - brother. Very ill with an unknown disease.

Edited at August 15, 2024 05:29 PM by Honey
deadly karma x honeyAugust 16, 2024 08:21 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Sunniva Nathalia Solace
"If you think I'm one of those damsels in distress, think again."

| Nicknames |
Sun, Sunny, Niv, Nat

| Age |

| Birthday |
January 6th

| Gender |
Female

| Role |
Assassin

| Kingdom |
Aylrin

| Personality |
Trust Issues // Loyal // Trustworthy // Sarcastic // Silver-Tongue // Caring // Blunt // Hot-Headed // Bitter // Ruthless // Dark Humor // Adventerous // Protective

"Touch me again and I'll cut your head off."

| Appearence |
Sunniva stands at 5'2, shorter than her younger sister and older brother. She has a beige complexion with warm undertones, having it only get darker with how much she is outside. She has noticeable freckles on her face that are somewhat heavy, though it learns more towards the medium side of the spectrum. They litter her body on the lighter side, which she is fine with since she feels like she would look odd had they litter her body rather heavily. Just like her skin tone, they get darker the more they are exposed to the sunlight. She has round eyes that definitely pop out against her darker complexion. They are the color of the forest with a ring of gold around them. They are framed with dark long, curled lashes.

Her hair is rather thick, having her always pull it off her neck when it is scorching outside. Her hair is as dark as midnight. It cascades down her back in loose beach waves, having it stop mid-back. She usually has it off in a side braid or even even a ponytail, depending on the weather as well as her mood. She usually has two strands frame her face that is curled in a way. When it is cooler out, she usually has it down and pulled over her shoulder. Most of the time she runs her fingers through her hair to get the knots out as she isn't one to use necessities to try and get them out.

Her cheekbones are chiseled in a way with a heart-shaped face. Her physique is rather petite, yet she definitely has the muscle there. She constantly practices her swordsmanship and hand-to-hand combat. She has a button nose and semi-full reddish lips that compliment her rather well. She has noticeable dimples on her cheeks when she smiles. Even when her lips are in a grim line the dimples are still there. She hates them in a way when she is being tough since they seem to make her features softer. Though, she will admit that she occasionally pokes her fingers in her dimples when she is looking in the mirror and is by herself. She won't admit that to anyone though. She has perfectly shaped eyebrows.

She does have piercings believe it or not. She has two silver hoops on both of her earlobes and then two more in the cartilage of her left ear. Like anyone out there, she has scars. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Most of them are rather small that litter her body, though most are on her hands from always punching things when she was younger among other things as well. She wouldn't be able to begin to describe how she got them. She has one that runs along her jaw on her right side, which she tends to avoid touching as it brings back bad memories.

Her clothing is usually the same regardless of where she goes. The colors just change, if that makes sense. She usually wears a pair of black pants, a colored -mostly white or red- off the shoulder long-sleeve shirt, and a pair of knee-high boots. If she is on a mission, she will have a black cloak around her frame. Her clothing is usually light since she isn't one who likes to get overheated. The only time she ever wears a skirt let alone a dress is if, for some reason, she is attending something that is rather formal.

"I don't exactly listen pricks. Can't you tell?"

| Likes |
Ocean // Dogs // Rum // Training // Sweets // Cooking // Reading // Children // Animals // Thunderstorms

| Dislikes |
Strawberries // Roses // Rats // Monkeys // Dresses // Demeaning People // Unloyalty // People Using Her

| Strengths |
Combat // Weaponary // Silent // Agile // Manipulative // Observant // Speed

|Weaknesses |
Strength // Children // Reckless // Deceptive

| Family |
Samuel Solace ~ Father ~ Deceased
Kaitlyn Solace ~ Mother ~ Deceased
Melissa Solace ~ Sister ~ Deceased
Knoxtyn Solace ~ Brother ~ Alive

"I can't let you in. I've basically lost everyone I ever cared about."
deadly karma x honeyAugust 19, 2024 08:23 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
The massiv oak table at the center of the room was alight with conversation, compliments and snide remarks flying across the wooden surface in turn. Oleander stood silently in the shadowy corner of the room, his eyes trained on the scene before him to ensure that it remained a battle of words rather than fists.

Queen Frewah of Impes leaned forward across the table, her hands flat against its surface as she spoke in low, dangerous tones to the Zariyan ruler. The two kingdoms were notorious enemies; they had a long, bloody history of war, conflict, and treason stretching back hundreds of years. The ruler of Aylrin and Princess Tulipa of Gelum looked on silently, young eyes wide with shock as they watched the two other royals snap at each other.

Oleander was surprised that they were being so openly hostile as well, but couldn't show it. As one of the royal guards selected to accompany the queen of Impes to this peace summit, he had sworn to remain neutral unless the queen's safety was compromised. Each of the kingdom's rulers had been permitted to bring a suite of guards, but no other guests; it was imperative that the guards' opinions not be allowed to affect the outcome of the summit.

Oleander resisted flinching as Frewah raised her voice again, gesticulating wildly as she argued with her fellow rulers. He had much respect for his queen, but he often found himself wishing that she were a bit less hot-tempered. Her family was well-known for their temper, and their strong personalities were often blamed for the weak relations between Impes and the other three kingdoms of the realm.

The mediator at the table announced a break, and Oleander fell into a salute as Frewah stood. She was a beautiful woman, with tan skin and long, braided black hair shot through with a few stray pieces of silver, and her flaming red gown only accentuated her features. He gestured shortly for Oleander to follow her into the hall, where she immediately began to pace restlessly.

"These rulers are children! I mean, they have no idea how to rule," she
exclaimed. Oleander was honored that she would share her concerns before him, but he remained respectfully silent.

Frewah continued her rant. "To open up trade routes with the other realms would spell disaster for our own economy. We can barely sustain trade between the four kingdoms; how shall we accomodate for three other realms?"

Oleander nodded placidly. "A wise insight, Your Highness."

Frewah flicked the tip of her braid irritably. "That mediator is biased. He evidently favors the Zariyan ruler over all others." She huffed angrily. "He would like us to meet again after a brief meal."

Oleander followed his queen down the hall as she strode towards her quarters. The visiting rulers had been assigned to massive, sprawling rooms of grandeur and splendor, while their guards were relegated to the old barracks beneath the castle. Oleander would not have to return there until the night, however; he was to guard Frewah throughout the day until he was relieved by another Impesian guard for the night, at which point he would fall unconscious until the next morning of debates and shouting.

Frewah entered her chambers, and Oleander bowed slightly as the door closed behind her. He took up his post next to the door. Other Impesian guards were within to room, to guard the Queen as she took her meals. He was assigned to defend the door from any possible intruders looking to harm the queen.

A swarm of political advisors hurried past him, and he wrinkled his nose as they veered far too close, nearly stepping on his boots. He wore the ceremonial attire of Impresian royal guards; brilliant ruby-colored trousers and shirt, with a thick, carved leather belt holding a ceremonial sword with an inscribed blade and detailed hilt. It was not the most practical of outfits, but it was required to be worn on important occasions such as this.

This peace summit was unprecedented, the first of its kind in recent history. For as long as anyone could remember, the four kingdoms of Impes, Gelum, Aylrin, and Zariya had been at constant war with one another; if not war, than political battle, cutting off trade routes, refusing to import supplies, and the like. The four kingdoms had an extensive history of treason and backstabbing as well. Most peace treaties between the kingdoms had fallen apart, destroyed by the murder of important court officials or the theft of priceless artifacts from the royal chambers. This peace summit, however, was different. The goal was to establish a permanent peace between the kingdoms, with the hopes of extending their hospitality to the other realms as a united front. Mediators and political experts from across the realm had traveled to attend this summit and provide their services; if a peace could be established, it would be done at this summit.

Oleander wasn't sure it could, though. Perhaps the kingdoms were doomed to remain at each other's throats for all of time, secluded away from the rest of the realms as a war-torn, embittered land. He wanted a peace among the kingdoms as much as anyone else - perhaps with a peace he could return home, visit his family - but a part of him felt like the royals were wasting their time with an unrealistic treaty that could never be passed, not with the hate and prejudice that they exhibited towards one another.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us