:]
 Doomsday Blue
03:30:53 Doom (they/them)
Sunflower<3

Ooh, cool :)
 DemonicDemon
03:30:28 Sunflower!!<3
Halfshade

I have it painted black currently so I'm thinking of doing a yellow scar and yellow pattern that's on its right ear for now:D
 Doomsday Blue
03:29:40 Doom (they/them)
Sunflower<3

I'm doing great!
I understand the mask thingy, the paint always comes off and it's so annoying
 DemonicDemon
03:28:20 Sunflower!!<3
Halfshade

Oh I'm good just painting a mask which I had already painted over 5+ times with other types of colors etc..

What about u?
 Doomsday Blue
03:27:31 Doom (they/them)
Sunflower<3

How are you?
 DemonicDemon
03:22:06 Sunflower!!<3
Halfshade

Hello!^^
 Doomsday Blue
03:21:55 Doom (they/them)
Hi Sunflower<3!!
 DemonicDemon
03:20:45 Sunflower!!<3
First**
 DemonicDemon
03:20:38 Sunflower!!<3
-WP Click-

Firet wolf token.. used and got this girl..
 starmutt
03:11:21 marsh | they/it
winter moment </3
 Amygdala
03:08:45 Amy
When you restart a level and go from 37 enemies to 21🥲
 starmutt
03:02:45 marsh | they/it
7000mush weekly loss from CP buying is wild
 Amygdala
02:50:08 Amy
Pvp anyone
 Salem
02:24:13 Chaeora (He/They)
I was gonna say Footsteps was disappointing me but honestly that went pretty well lol
 Amygdala
02:24:11 Amy
Salem
Dang i thought i gad you at first
Good game
 Enigma
02:19:57 
It's especially profitable during this dog event. You won't make losses really, just get back what you lost
 Blood lust tide
02:17:56 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: I want taste your flesh cowers as Can taste your blood scowls at them.

Uhh

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -1
Black Bear : +4
Cougar : +4
    Winter Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

ANTIDOTE x Caribou CreekJuly 9, 2024 10:00 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Ilyana carefully smoothed the greenish cream over the wound as carefully as she could, soon following with a bandage folded over it and wrapped around his torso. She looked up to him with her soft hazel eyes as he began to speak, telling her his name finally. Shiva…that name sounded so familiar but it was a long lost memory. It wasn't until he explained his true title did she realize who exactly sat in her bed, wounded from the events of earlier. She froze, his bandage halfway finished, her eyes widening slightly as she sat back and looked at him. No, this couldn't be, she couldn't have the prince in her home. But it all made sense, the reason for those men to attack, the armed men, everything. She listened as he explained the danger that may come if he did not arrive at his destination.

She understood his concern, the worry he had with the situation he had been put in but he was far from being well enough to travel. She had to put her concerns for his title to the side and help, the panic would only cause things to worsen. “Shiva, listen to me. I know you are scared, terrified, you have the right to but you need to keep yourself calm. For your people, your family and yourself.” She said softly, placing a hand on his shoulder. “You are not going to like what I have to say, but please listen and take it into account. I know you do not know me and have no reason to trust me, but there is a reason I have survived out here, I know these lands” She added. She sighed as she stood, “You are not well enough alone, I cannot take you to where you need to go. Your wound is too severe, if there is another ambush you will be dead.” She stated. “Those men, they were not regular thieves that travel the roads, they knew what they were doing. Their weapons, clothes, they were too nice to be commoners. What if they were hired? Who else knew you would be traveling at that exact point in time other than your Kingdom and the others, I believe it was planned. The thieves that travel would have run at the sight of your guards. It is not your fault there were losses, you could not control that. Do not carry that burden.” She explained, washing her hands off with water. “Please trust me when I advise you to stay and rest, heal enough that you can travel safely and live to tell what happened.” She said as she turned back to him.

As he pleaded for her to help, offering to pay her any sum, do anything she sighed and shook her head. “The only thing I can do is help you heal and advise you, I cannot get you to your destination” She said. Her brows furrowed as he tried to stand, his face trying to hold the painful expressions back. As he reached out to steady himself, she quickly stepped forward to catch him, wincing as her personal items tumbled to the ground. “Shiva, you need to rest if you want to return to your Kingdom alive, leaving here now will only lead you straight to deal and failure.” She said, making him sit back onto the bed. Stepping back once he was settled she glanced out the window, the moon shining at an angle, a way to tell the time of day.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou CreekJuly 10, 2024 02:58 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Anxiety about the situation at hand continued to prick at him, digging its tendrils into his chest and infecting his brain. "No, you don't understand," He said as she placed a hand on his shoulder, telling him he needed to stay and that she could not help him. Her reasonings were valid and true, and anyone else would have certainly listened. But he was not just anyone else. He was the prince. "There must be something you can do." He insisted. "If you've lived in these woods then you know of their curses. There is magic held here, we all know it." He feared the ways of magic beyond anything else, but desperation clawed at his heart. "I cannot stay here, I must keep on!"

She reached forward to catch him as he stumbled, easing him back onto the bed. Frustration at his weakness exploded within himself, and he set his jaw. His eyes drifted to the bloodied arrow once more, his thoughts a little more coherent now that he wasn't drifting in and out of consciousness. His brow furrowed, suspicion flaring in his mind for the first time since waking. He silently replayed the events he could remember, his brown gaze drifting slowly around in search of anything she could have possibly used to heal him. A candle perhaps, to cauterize the wound? While he could see some, none of them looked like they had been used for the job, and there were no stitches in his side...so she couldn't have stitched him.

"Just... how exactly did you heal me?" He questioned slowly, his voice soft and wary, a hint of malice lacing his tone. If what he was assuming was correct, he wasn't sure at all what he would do. Trapped in a house alone with a sorceress?? In the middle of a vast forest known to be riddled with dark creatures and magic? The moonlight shone into the small cabin, casting a silver glow onto everything in it's presence. He eyed her warily, not really sure if he wanted to hear her answer. Would she tell him the truth? What was he going to do if she confirmed? It's not like he was able to go anywhere, and regardless of how he felt about her she seemed to be the only person here capable of healing him.

Was his best chance at survival really to trust a witch? Magic wielders were banished for a reason. He told himself. They were chased away for a reason. Killed for a reason. They aren't trustworthy, and are dangerous individuals capable of destroying everything in their path. And somehow I may have just ended up stuck with one.

He was beginning to wish now more than ever that he had simply perished along with his men. At least then he wouldn't have had to endure the war that was sure to follow this, or deal with losing any more people he cared for. How could he even begin to trust her if she was what she thought she was? What if she held some other intention? "Why bother to heal me?" He questioned a bit boldly. "You know who I am. What my family has done. Why do you care to put your time and effort into saving a life that destroyed yours?"

ANTIDOTE x Caribou CreekJuly 10, 2024 06:02 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Ilyana could do nothing but let his bout of panic ensue, there was no stopping it. She sighed softly as she watched his tone shift, his eyes traveling to the ground, his mind coming to as he took in his surroundings. He would know, he had to be smart enough to realize the true situation he was now in. If it were anyone else that had saved him, he would be dead. She kept her calm knowing he could do nothing even if he truly wanted to, she had the upper hand. She listened to his question, his eyes darkening as he watched her. He was truly coming to realize who and what he was with.

Ilyana sighed softly as she brushed a fallen strand of hair, trying to come up with the words without scaring him. “You do not have to fear me, unless you try to harm me. I know to your people we are monsters, out for blood and death, but I am not.” She said, confirming his fears. “If I wanted harm on you, I wouldn't have risked my life to save you when I knew not who you were” she added. She pulled the stool away from the bed and sat, her eyes now leveled with him. “Your family may have banished us, banished me but I believe each person is different, able to change. I healed you because you did not deserve to die, you did nothing wrong, you have not done me wrong personally, so I helped. I don't blame you for your family’s doings. I am not like the stories say, I do not use my abilities to burn homes and take souls, Hell, I can't even do that.” she said with a small chuckle at the end, “The most I can do is heal, speak to nature and bend a bit of light” With her final words she lifted her palm, a small spark of light emerging in it before fading away.

“If I am to be stuck with these powers I never asked for, I plan to use them for good, not for evil, there is no good in harming others when it brings nothing to me, no profit, no joy.” She sighed softly, “You may leave if you like, but take in my words that you will not survive the journey there alone with that wound. The choice is yours.” She said as she stood once more. She made her way towards the door, “I will give you time to decide.” She added before leaving the home. She decided to give him space, let him process his decision, it was best to decide alone then with something waiting for an answer.

Once outside she went back to her woodpile to gather the pieces she dropped. This all felt so strange to her, it had been years since she had seen another person, and the first time she had let anyone near her home. Many men had died on that road, but why did the forest lead her there today? Surely it was not just because he was the prince, there had to be a different reason. For now she would not know. She shook her head and pulled her mind from her thoughts, continuing to pile the logs into her arms once more.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou CreekJuly 10, 2024 09:59 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Shiva felt sick. Hearing her confirmation, no matter how expected it had been, was still a bit shattering. He tensed his jaw, falling silent as he listened to her speak. His heart was pounding, his brain furiously trying to come up with some kind of solution to this. But he found none. His eyes grew wide as she lifted her hand, a soft glow of light briefly sparking in front of him before vanishing as quickly as it had come. He remembered the burning sensation on his side, recognizing that she had healed him by doing the same.

There was a part deep inside of him that wanted to end her, to be rid of her kind the way his father had so mercilessly tried to do years before, and continued to try and do. But he also knew that he didn't want further violence to happen between his people and others. With war already on the brink of forming with another kingdom, he didn't want to anger any wielders of magic in any way. He didn't want to explore the darker parts of his mind any more than he already had, either, the thought of taking someone's life simply because they were different vile to his ears.

She gave him the choice of leaving, but her warnings from before were still fresh in his mind and still very much relevant. There really wasn't much he could do here but accept his fate and hope for the best. He didn't see any reason for her to lie, and she seemed genuine, at least. His gaze followed her as she walked outside, the door closing behind her. Shiva wasn't normally one to believe in fate or destiny of any sort, but he found himself wondering why he had been brought here. She seemed to think she was led to him, so why? He sat in silence for some time, thinking over everything that had happened and everything that had been said to him. Finally, he released a breath, letting go of the tension within himself.

He grabbed a steady hold onto a sturdy cabinet, slowly bringing himself to his feet. He winced in pain, his side flaring. With his mind more calm now, he was able to control his steps easier, keeping himself steady. He slowly made his way to the door of the cabin, gently pushing it open with a soft creak. He peered out, the silver light from the moon illuminating his tall form. He glanced in Ilyana's direction, watching her quietly as she piled logs into her arms. He hesitated.

Do I really want to do this? He thought to himself, looking out into the dark forest, listening to the sounds of the nocturnal creatures. He felt a pang of sadness again as he looked into the direction of where he thought the main road may be. "I.." He started, his voice a bit timid and soft. "I'll stay with you," He said. "But..but I would really like it if I could retrieve my belongings..." He trailed off, a little saddened. "And...perhaps...retrieve a lock of hair from my steed.."

ANTIDOTE x Caribou CreekJuly 10, 2024 11:03 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Ilyana grabbed an armful of wood, looking up as she heard the wooden door creak as it opened. She had been waiting for him to appear, she knew he would. She stayed quiet as she heard his answer, nodding as she respected it. “We shall go in the morning” She said, making her way back towards the door, “We can give them a proper burial too if you please.” She offered as she stood a few feet away. “But for now let's get you some supper” She added, motioning inside the dwelling. Her home was simple, just a shack compared to his palace. It was made of stone, carefully packed together a wooden roof on top to keep the weather away. There was one big room, a bed, a small counter that served as her kitchen, a large fireplace, a table, a wardrobe and that was pretty much it, it was all she ever needed. She had made everything, every few months she would travel to a far away town to purchase goods like fabrics, but that was rare, only when she was desperate.

She set the firewood near the hearth, bending to her knees as she tended the small embers from before her leave. Slowly the hire built more and more into a healthy one, slowly lighting the room more and more, bringing warmth to that cool night. She pulled the heavy pan from the floor and to the counter, setting it down before moving to the back room, pushing the curtain to the side. Returning moments later she arrived with an armful of vegetables and a piece of meat that had been wrapped up. “I don't have much to offer as supper, hunting is getting scarce in this area” She said as she placed everything down, grabbing a knife to prepare dinner. “You shall have the bed, I can also fix your shirt in the morning” She said, referring to the large hole in the side of the fabric, as she carefully cut the vegetables, placing them in the pan along with the venison.

It was not long before she had supper cooked, it was simple but with the day he had she assumed he must be hungry. She had only one plate, filling it with half of the portion she then handed it to him before returning to the table to eat from the pan. Quietly she took a bite, using her hands as there was no silverware beside a single spoon she owned. The fire crackled, luckily filling the silence between them. It was peaceful, that was until a deep grumble erupted from outside, the home beginning to shake.

“Great Gods” Ilyana said with a sigh as she stood, looking at Shiva whose face was covered in panic. “Whatever you do, do not scream or run, and you will be fine.” She said sternly, going to the door, pushing through it, walking into the darkness. The shaking continued, the grumble getting louder.

“Gīda, Meleys” (Calm, Meleys) Ilyana called out, only to receive a deeper growl. As Shiva stood in the doorway, the shadows moved, but was it the shadows? Or something else?

Slowly golden eyes could be seen, the moon reflecting on sharp teeth as the creature emerged. “Gīda, Meleys” Ilyana said once more, her hand softly raising out. “Issa iā raqiros” (He is a friend). What was this language she spoke? The beast snarled as he passed his rider, moving towards the home, his eyes locked on the man. “Do not move!” She called to Shiva. The beast snorted, a hot breath leaving his nose as he smelled the man, his teeth baring. “Obey nyke sir Meleys” (Obey me now Meleys) Ilyana said sternly to the beast. The beast snarled once more, his breath shifting the man's hair before the creature turned, slinking back to his rider's side. As he neared, Ilyana smiled, placing her hand on the creature's snout. “He is not used to people, and after today's events he is a bit protective.” She said as she smiled at the beast.

ANTIDOTE x Caribou CreekJuly 11, 2024 02:51 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

The prince nodded in silence as she told him they could go in the morning, even offering to give his steed a proper burial. "I would..I would like that," He said after a moment, stepping aside to let her in at the mention of supper. He was hungry. Up until now he hadn't even thought of the prospect of food, too wrapped up in the earlier events and so shaken that he'd completely neglected his hunger. He let the door close behind her, taking another few moments to look around. It was small, cluttered, but impressive. Absolutely nothing that he was used to, which made him feel clueless and helpless. She was right for him to stay, for there was no way he'd be able to survive on his own here. He'd be lost, stumbling in the dark with no sense of direction. If more assassins didn't kill him starvation would. He knew the basics of how to hunt, but he'd not had the time to do so enough that he was confident in it. That's what the hunters of the kingdom were for.

He listened to her speak, lifting an arm slightly to glance at the hole in his shirt as she mentioned she'd fix it in the morning. Despite his unease about her sorcery, her voice was soothing, which helped to ease his worry. "Where will you sleep?" He questioned, feeling a bit bad at the fact that he was to have the bed. He wouldn't argue with her, thankful that she was so kind and nurtering, but he couldn't help but hope she wasn't going to suffer the consequences of deciding to help him. He was a poor excuse for a man, unable to do things on his own that most men were capable of doing. Most things had been done for him in his life, whether he wanted it or not, and he'd never once considered the idea that he may have to one day survive on his own. He'd always thought that he would be comfortable in his Kingdom, not once did he ever assume he'd be stranded in the dark forests, alone with a mysterious sorceress.

He glanced around before going back to the bed, sitting down sofly on the edge of it. He watched her quietly for a moment, so many thoughts running through his head. He was more comfortable here now, but still in shock. "Thank you," He spoke softly, gently taking the plate from her hands as she handed it to him. He ate the food, grateful for whatever he could get, his stomach burning with hunger more than he'd orginally thought. It wasn't long before he'd finished the small meal, just rising to his feet as a deep and low grumble shook the earth from outside the shack. He felt his face flush, feeling a bit light-headed as panic washed over him. The grumble had been loud, like thunder, enough to send vibrations through the floor into his legs. Ilyana instructed him sternly to stay calm, to which he nodded, trying to obey.

As she left the cabin, he hesitated, everything in his being commanding him to stay where he was. Curiosity overtook him though, bringing him to take a few slow and steady steps forward, his frame entering the doorway. It took a moment for the prince's eyes to adjust to the darkness again, the rumbling trembling the earth once more. Large shadows moved in the near distance, the woman's voice calling into the void in a tongue he did not recognize. Despite her instructions to stay calm, he could feel himself trembling with fear. His chest tightened at the sight of two golden eyes piercing through the darkness to stare at him, the moonlight casting reflections off large sharp teeth. His breath hitched in his throat, his jaw clenching as he made every effort to stand still as possible.

It can't be...He thought, disbelief filling his gaze. Dragons went extinct many years ago... The massive beast grumbled, moving past Ilyana towards the shack. Her voice commanded him to stay put, to which he fought desperately to obey, only stumbling back slightly as the dragon slithered closer, his breath shifting Shiva's waves around his face. Too stunned to speak, he simply stared into the beasts eyes, his own wide with fear and astoundment. "E-easy," He breathed softly as the beast sniffed him, his breath hot against his skin. With a final snarl, the dragon turned, slinking back to circle his rider's side. All the breath the prince had been holding released from his chest at once, his arms trembling lightly from the adrenaline. He swallowed back the lump in his throat as the woman explained the beast's mild hostility.

"Well it's...it's reasonable to say the least," He choked out, letting out a long breath to try and calm his nerves. His hearth thumped heavily in his chest, nearly rattling his ribcage and filling his ears. "W-why...how..." He stuttered, trying to process yet another shock of the day. "I thought they were all gone." He finally said, still staring at the beast in wonder. "Are there more? Or is he the only one left?"

ANTIDOTE x Caribou CreekJuly 11, 2024 04:19 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Ilyana smiled, chuckling softly as the beast beside her rested to the ground, a purr like rumble coming from him as he nudged his rider. “Konīr ao jikagon”(There you go) she said softly, running her hand over his snout as he pushed into her playfully. “He is just a big puppy once you’ve earned his trust” she said as the beast nudged her more, causing her to stumble to catch her step.

“Shiva, this is Meleys” she said, smiling as she looked at the frightened man before her. “I found him on my travels one day, his egg frozen in thick ice. I did not think anything of it, I thought whatever inside would be dead but I was wrong. I’ve earned his trust, learned the language of dragons and now we live together. Helping each other survive this world.” She said as she moved to the creature's side, sitting down beside him. It was insane, the mere size difference and this monster was like a puppy. “We have an inseparable bond, one of mind. We can feel each other, when we are in pain, in fear, and together we protect each other. So do not try to harm me or you’ll be dealing with this guy” she teased, patting his rough scales as he grumbled.

“Dragons are extinct, I’ve seen no more in these lands, it was just a lucky fate to find him. When the lands were safer to travel we searched all over for more signs but there were none” she added. “I guess you are having a day full of surprises, the prince meets a witch and a dragon, all in one day” she said with a chuckle before standing once more, moving towards the home. The beast followed behind her, stopping just before the man. “If you are to stay here, you must get used to him, I swear if he could he would come inside” she teased.

“Here” she said softly, taking Shiva’s hand gently, holding his arm out, palm up to the dragon. One swift move and his arm would be gone, but Meleys just reached his snout forward, a hot breath waving over the man’s skin. “Raqiros, Meleys” (Friend, Meleys) she said softly, her tongue rolling against the r. “Mīsagon” (Protect) she added. The creature grumbled, his golden eyes looking to his rider before back to the man. “He will keep you safe as long as you are here” she said to Shiva, letting his hand fall.

Edited at July 11, 2024 06:28 PM by ANTIDOTE

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us