10:28:58 Queen / Jo
Fei What do you think
 Feiella
10:28:30 Fei the writer
Queen
hey
 FaithfulOakTree
10:28:22 Ash H:H!!
—± [ EternalBlossom. sings to Sweetest Desire Of Poison. in private.

Stats: Charisma +3
Affinity: Like
Mood: Flirty

Ok.
 Celestial Saga
10:26:54 Queen / Jo
IÂ’m back
 Feiella
10:24:37 Fei the writer
I forgot how hard writing poetry can be
 Ninjago Realm
10:20:56 Waterfall,Zane,Nya
Aspheera grooms Future Coles fur and gets the knots out.

Stats: Social +3
Affinity: Like
Mood: Affectionate um well then
 Arctic Moon
10:18:29 NY, Malo, Arctic
-Click-

Chat was dead for a while
 Rigor Mortis
10:13:10 
Broken Dawn his vitals are good so I'd keep
 Serpents
10:12:00 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Ninjago rp pm me
 Broken Dawn
10:09:36 I complain a lot
-WP Click-
Keep or retire?
 Arctic Moon
10:08:44 NY, Malo, Arctic
I hate exploring with non-heros, but I have to :(
 Broken Dawn
10:02:15 I complain a lot
-WP Click- So sheÂ’s HW? Great!
 SilverShadow
10:01:53 Running Dog
Hey Kalian
 Apothecary
10:01:51 Tay
IÂ’m so tired ☠️
 Chaotic Twins
10:01:11 Ryder,Kalian
Broken dawn

130 and up I think
 Broken Dawn
10:00:33 I complain a lot
What counts as HW again?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +2
Grizzly Bear : -1
Red Fox : +3
    Fall Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Hurricane
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

bruiser x honeyJuly 4, 2024 01:52 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
please don't post if your name is not in the title!
bruiser x honeyJuly 4, 2024 01:55 PM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
reserving for my character(s) !!!
Name: Indigo "Indie" Elliot

Role: The Human Refugee

Sexuality: A closeted lesbian; could be up for debate

Appearance: Indigo is nothing short of eye-catching. With a curvy build and a fuller bust, most would consider her to be desirable. She stands at roughly five foot four with smooth, sun-kissed skin and littered freckles and beauty marks that make her identifiable in a crowd. She has very few scars - the majority of them being from her childhood and working on a smaller farm and simply being a child. Her skin tone is a bit more on the tan side with an orange-ish undertone. Her build is slim yet curvy - especially in her hips and bust areas, with thicker thighs and such. Indigo has slender hands and arms, slightly toned as she does know how to work. Regardless, you can tell this woman is active and could consider her blessed in the genetic department.

Indigo has what could be considered a heart face shape. A little bit wider in the cheek area and more pointed, yet flat, where her chin lies. Speaking of, her cheekbones sit high and are a bit defined, alongside her jawline which is a bit more soft. Her eyes sit at a normal distance apart, being a bit more round in shape. They are a bright hazel in color, leaning more towards the green side of things with flecks of what appears to be brown. They are rimmed with thin yet long lashes, complimented by her defined eyebrows. Her eyebrows, although thin, are dark in color, and have a slight arch towards the end. Indigo's nose is a bit smaller with only a tiny bump in the middle and is upturned at the end. Below are her plump lips - both top and bottom are full and are a pale pink in natural color. Indigo wears minimal makeup - normally some sort of lip and light blush. Her face is covered in freckles, specifically across her nose bridge and cheeks.

Indigo has dirty blonde hair with natural lighter highlights from her days out in the sun. It sits just past her shoulder blades, most likely tied back in a messy braid. She's able to style it if needed, though that's nothing that she's managed to do for a while. It has a natural wave to it, though nothing more than a rare curl that seems to sit under the top layers. It is thick and soft, fly aways common from her face. She keeps it parted down the middle as well and has a very small widow's peak. There is a small cowlick in the front left side, giving it slightly more volume than the other though it isn't super prominent.

Indigo's wardrobe is full of mostly 'masculine' clothing, but that isn't to say she wouldn't wear something more common for someone like her. Jeans and a button-up shirt are her go-to as she finds it easier to move in. And well, now, to disguise herself as well. She keeps herself in minimal colors - neutrals, sometimes blue or green as she favors those more than others. She wears an undershirt and brown boots. Indigo also has a dark brown hat, classical in look like any other of her era.
Personality:
Reserved | Independent | Adventerous
Philisophical | Tempered | Mature
Loyal | Pacifist
Strengths:
+ Loyal
+ Agile
+ Horseback riding
+ Tracking
+ Working alone
Weaknesses:
-Tempered
-Swimming
-Firearms
-Combat, especially hand to hand
+ Adventuring
+ Reading
+ Working
Dislikes:
-Bodies of water
-Alcohol
-Colder weather
-Feeling trapped
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at July 6, 2024 12:18 PM by Bruiser
bruiser x honeyJuly 5, 2024 06:14 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Ayla Makaria Dyson

Species/Role

Vampire

~100 years old; physically 18

Female - she/her

Sexuality

Bisexual

Appearance

Appearance-wise, Ayla is a relatively unintimidating figure - small and slight, she only stands at about 5'2. She uses her unassuming looks to her advantage, however; despite what her size suggests, Ayla's body is made up almost entirely by lean muscle. She's more than able to hold her own in combat.

Ayla's facial features are rather plain. She's not ugly, but she doesn't possess an exceptional beauty either. Her skin is deeply tanned and weathered from years spent in the sun. Her face is round, but her cheekbones and jaw are quite prominent in relation to her face shape. Her nose is small and straight, ending in a slight slope, and her lips are curved and dusky-colored. Her eyes are quite round and large; deep hazel in color, they are framed by dark lashes and thick, ungroomed brows. She has a smattering of brown freckles across her entire face and partially down her neck.

A life spent on the run from the law requires Ayla to constantly alter her hair, but it's currently just past her shoulders. She usually ties it back in a ponytail to keep the strands out of her eyes, as it's very wavy and thick. In the past, she's rubbed clay and dirt into it to give it a more auburn appearance, but now it's her natural dark brown.

Ayla tends to gravitate towards mens' clothing in terms of attire; it's just more practical for her lifestyle. She can often be seen wearing oversized button-downs and baggy jeans or heavy-duty work pants; during the colder months, she adds an ancient navy coat that she wears religiously during the winter. For footwear, she wears an old pair of hand-me-down boots, gifted to her by someone in the gang, that are a touch too big for her. She never goes anywhere without her hat to shield her from the sun; it's old, dusty, and a deep maroon color, though it's so faded that it looks mostly brown at this point.

Ayla has a long, puckered scar running vertically down her left forearm.

Personality

Ayla is a relatively quiet person. She doesn't speak unless she has something to say; when it comes to her lifestyle, she's learned that it's better to be silent sometimes. She is very straightforward and blunt with strangers, and can often come off as rude or inconsiderate. Being polite is usually the last thing on her mind, in all honesty. She's very unwilling to give up any details about herself to those she doesn't know well.

Ayla is also extremely resilient and dedicated. A life spent in a gang, especially one comprised of vampires, can be difficult. She's adaptable and prepared to follow the other members of the nest wherever they go. To be honest, she doesn't feel much affection or loyalty towards them; it's simply safest for her to live among other members of her kind.

Ayla was turned at such a young age that it's hard for her to remember what it was like to be mortal. However, she misses the sense of normalcy that came with it. She doesn't hate her life now, but sometimes she wishes she could do things like walk in the sun or make trips into town without concealing her identity.

Strengths

+Physical strength

+Intelligence

+Some medical knowledge

+Survival skills

+Cunning

Weaknesses

-Small stature

-Short temper

-Cannot withstand direct sunlight

-Experiences bloodlust if she has gone without feeding for a long period

-Being alone in nature

-Mountains

-Nighttime

-Snow

Dislikes

-The sun

-Strangers (especially those who go poking around in her business)

-Horses

-Animal blood

Affiliations

The Red Moth gang

Other

Ayla rides a dappled gray gelding named Dragon. She isn't the most comfortable around horses and would prefer to walk, but some of the nest's journeys require travel on horseback. They make a good pair, but are still a bit cautious around one another.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us