Wolf Play : ANTIDOTE x Salem
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
06:29:07 
*Not sure if you'd get in trouble for asking for free breedings in Sales Chat, I mean. You'll get in trouble no matter what asking for something for free in Main Chat. :-)
 Ecifircas
06:28:24 
Cortex, oh, and for future reference - the best place to ask for breedings is Sales Chat. I'm not sure if you'd get in trouble or not for just asking for a free breeding but you can advertise that she's up for breeding, no matter the cost, in Sales Chat.

Under the 'Chat' button, you can click 'View Sales' to go to Sales chat.
 Ecifircas
06:26:53 
When you go to a forum thread you want to bookmark, go to the bottom of the first post and you will find a few hyperlinks. You can choose there if you just want to bookmark it or if you want to subscribe to it (meaning you'll get notifications when there are new posts on the thread - either from every pack that posts on them or just when the original poster posts on the thread.)

You can find all of you bookmarks and subscriptions under 'My Subscriptions' and 'My Bookmarks' on the main forum page.
 Cortex
06:25:51 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I put her up for breeding and Oki thanks
 Ecifircas
06:25:19 
If you want to breed your female, you can either put them up for breeding so anyone can come and breed your wolf.

Or you can look for male wolves put up for stud in the Trading Post (Realm > Trading Post) for males to breed to her.
 starmutt
06:24:34 marsh | they/it
there should be a bookmark button at the bottom of the first post
 Cortex
06:24:20 Tex,Core,Shade,They
@starmutt
Okay, imma do that now
 Cortex
06:23:59 Tex,Core,Shade,They
How do you bookmark a forum?
 starmutt
06:23:59 marsh | they/it
cant breed if she's not up for breeding
 Ecifircas
06:23:35 
Yes?
 Cortex
06:23:19 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have a question
 Cortex
06:21:31 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Can someone Mate with my Alpha Female?
 Cortex
06:20:31 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Good morning chat!
 Silent Lucidity
06:09:24 Silent, Lucid
When you hit a road block with a rp and have to mark it as unread so you remember to answer it eventually
 Ecifircas
05:39:43 
Arachne, happens to me every day. Dx

I don't know why so many accounts have died lately but they have.
 Arachne
05:38:21 Ara/Kat
one of my paws disappeared D:
 The Amethyst
05:06:46 
Pup 81 has a legendary coat but the melanism covers it :'(
 Kingwolf
04:49:04 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play male (scott/Stiles x Malia)
 the Wayne pack
04:45:52 Waning
I think taking a wolf break did something to my naming schemes, lol. They suddenly turned cinematic/epithet-y all of a sudden.
 Urux
04:33:26 Urox
Someone got a DH out of my stud before I did :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Mamba : +2
Snapping Turtle : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

ANTIDOTE x SalemMay 8, 2024 08:31 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Nyxeris considered every move very carefully before doing anything. It didn't take much though to paint, just an idea or a feeling but.. Nyx wanted to try his best so it took him much longer and he focused a bit too much on his next action. It turned out okay in the end so it wasn't too bad but were he to paint with just feeling, he would do much better.

He painted the light grey and dark grey clouds that covered the night sky after the black paint had dried. He sat there debating if he should add in northern lights like back home had often but decided against it.. he wasn't skilled enough to do that just yet.

Every time Nyx heard Sabrina say something encouraging he second guessed himself, only for a second but the doubt happened. He kept thinking she was judging him and whenever he took a glance towards her own painting, it looked really cool.

He dotted the painting with a few more glinting stars, going more into detail where he had already spent time rather than moving to new parts of the painting. 'I could just steal a pretty painting..' Nyx sighed mentally. This was taking too much effort for him. Stealing was a natural thing for him, painting.. not so much. Even more difficult because he had never been written to be even remotely creative, painting wise, in his book.

By the time the sun was setting, Nyx had begun painting the background mountains. They loomed in the distance but looked.. pretty. Nyx had climbed those mountains, flown over them and spent time alone on the peaks of those peaceful mountains. He couldn't help wondering if she wanted to live in the book. Clearly she enjoyed reading them. The landscapes they had, the cities, the fae, all seemed like the perfect world if you ignored the constant war between himself and Annalise. He was debating asking her if she really wanted him to go, and if she said yes he would ask if she also wanted to come with him but.. she wouldn't last a second.

He didn't want to put her in danger, she was a friend to him at this point. If anything were to happen... He didn't want to think about that.

"Hmm.." Nyx let out a judgmental noise, somewhat like a comment but not exactly. He stared at his painting. "Are you keeping this here, or do I work on it all night?"

ANTIDOTE x SalemMay 22, 2024 07:22 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
Sabrina worked quietly on her piece, leaving the rest to dry for the night before she could add the finaly details. She sat back, looking over to Nyx with a smile, her soft pink lips upturned. "Maybe I should make you work on it all night, that way you can't get into any trouble" she teased, "I'm kidding, finish when you want, you can always work on it another time." She added as she stood.
She took all of their brushes and palletes to the bathroom where she could wash them off, informing him not to touch the canvases while they dried.
Sabrina came back not long after, setting everything away in its place, organized just how she liked it. "If you want, I can teach you to cook as well" She offered, looking over to him as he stood, watching her cluelessly. "Maybe you'll be able to make a meal for yourself if I'm not around." She wanted to show him the human life, to let him experience as much as he could before he left. To try some real, homemade food. Once everything was away, she opened her dresser, grabbing some clean clothes to go change into. "I'll be right back, don't break anything" she said, knowing her words meant nothing to the man and now he would most likely find something to break. She stepped into the bathroom, turning on the shower. She let the water heat up, stripping from her paint ridden clothes and tossing them into the hamper. She stepped into the shower, letting the hot water flow down her hair and down her back. Her mind still wandered to Nyx, what was she to do? Let him go back and follow his foretold future? Or let him live his life here? Her mind was pulled in different directions of right and wrong. She shook her head, dragging her thoughts away, it was something to deal with later. After her shower she dried off, changed and made her way downstairs where Nyx was, instinctively looking around to see if anything had been broken or caught on fire.
ANTIDOTE x SalemJuly 8, 2024 08:02 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
-CLOSED-

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us