Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:48 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Pen*
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:27 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hollow,
honestly just your average per lol. still trying to get used to working with a tablet
 Hollow_Howls
09:07:50 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Not too bad, you do have some very funny lines though and I'm pretty sure it's not ya tryna match the style xP
What type of brush did you use for the lines?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:07:02 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
Im pretty tired honestly
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:55 Phoenix, Rogue
I love the cool markings
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:38 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Cute!
 Hollow_Howls
09:05:49 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Isn't there a cooldown on posting roleplay posts/links?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:05:45 Froggy|Key|Keevy
-Click-
How does this look? Its the first thing I did with my drawing tablet
 Apothecary
09:05:37 Medicinally Autistic
I don't want to go to workkkk
 Salem
09:04:19 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
09:03:51 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
lol I'm good. Doing schoolwork before going on the boat to do waterskiing and tubing in freezing cold water. You?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:02:51 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
That's alright
 Rogue Whispers
09:02:08 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
I just noticed that in the whole time I've known you, I have never given you a nickname
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:01:52 Froggy|Key|Keevy
how are you guys?
 Rogue Whispers
09:01:06 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy!!
 BooJake
09:00:56 Don't call me BJ.
Hey Froppy!
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:00:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hi chat!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Arctic Fox : +3
Brown Bear : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Rose Vine x Embers RisingMarch 12, 2022 12:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Alex ended up spending the rest of his day in the attic, hiding away from the people downstairs. Not that he actually needed to hide, he found out pretty quickly that the living couldn't see him. He just wasn't in the mood to be around anybody right now, that was all.

The soft clicking nails against wood echoed through the upper floors. That would he be the dog, he thinks, and he resists the urge to pop down and look. Unlike humans, animals seemed to see him just fine and dandy, or at least be able to sense him, so it was probably for the best that he didn't alert the pup.

The hours dragged on and eventually one of the people downstairs left. Alex waited a while longer, expecting the other to eventually get up and leave as well, but was surprised as the person climbed the stairs to the bedroom. He risked a peek outside, shoving his head through the wall to check on the time. When all he saw was the gentle light of the evening staining the backyard, he pulled himself back inside, face scrunched in confusion.

It wasn't long before the house finally went silent and Alex decided to make his move. Dropping through the ceiling was simple. Actually stopping himself on the correct floor, however, wasn't as easy to do. Alex cursed under his breath as he fell through the second floor and halfway through the first's foundation. It was an awkward affair, dragging himself out of the ground, but he managed to get it done with little incident.

Seeing as he was already there, he decided to wander around the ground floor first. He walked past the front door, barely sparing a glance towards the shoes on the mat and into the living room. The remnants of a pizza box and half-emptied wine bottle sat innocently on the coffee table, glasses abandoned nearby.

"Guess they forgot to clean up after themselves."

He only scanned over the mess for a moment before shrugging and peeking his head into the kitchen. Finding everything relatively unchanged, he bounced on his heels and ascended to the next floor. His footsteps were silent as he padded about the place- after all, it's not like he had any weight to make noise with. Bypassing the bathroom and only pausing to check the guest bedroom, Alex found himself at the door to his old room.

He raised a hand, moving to knock on the door, before forgoing any formalities and slipping into the room. The bed was occupied, he noted, and he stopped to watch the steady rise and fall of the blankets with slight amusement. There was also a lump at the end of the mattress and he found himself floating over to check the oddity out. Alex grinned at the sight of a large dog snuggled against the sleeping human and he bit back the urge to coo.

He found himself drifting around the room, peering out the balcony with suspicion before his eyes fell on the sleeping duo in his bed. He trodded over, absently picking up the bedside lamp and turning it in his hands. The grin on his face stretched almost maniacally.

Alex bit back a laugh as he lifted his prize into the air before smashing it as hard as he could onto the floor. The lamp shattered into pieces and the dog fell off the bed with a startled yelp. The human followed not long after, shooting up from their position as the dog started to howl and bark.

Alex watched from the corner, smiling to himself at the stunned, half-asleep expression on the intruder's face, and he noted with some glee that the person in his bed was, indeed, a woman. He fell back through the wall with a laugh, shooting back up into the ceiling before the girl even had time to turn and look for him.

Oh yes, this would be fun.

Rose Vine x Embers RisingMarch 12, 2022 01:44 PM

Rose Vine

Lightbringer

Give Award

Emmeline was sleeping peacefully, dreaming of dance as always. She was performing in one of the most prestigious theaters in the entire world in one of her favorite ballets. The Nutcracker. She was just about to complete a perfect arabesque when a sudden crashing sound and the yelp of her dog awoke her. Heart racing she bolted up in bed.

Roco was now on the floor barking and howling uncontrollably. He was jumping up and down as if to catch his favorite frisbee. “Roco!” She yelled, throwing the covers off her and jumping out of the bed. Grabbing his collar she tried to stop him from jumping. “Roco, calm down buddy…” she said softly, petting the spot he liked behind his ear.

It took about twenty minutes to calm him down and as soon as he did she sighed and braced her weight by putting her hand on the floor behind her back. A sharp pain suddenly went into her hand and up her arm. “Ah,” she said softly, wincing. Lifting her hand she saw a piece of glass stuck in it. Glass? What? Oh that’s right she heard a crash before she woke up.

Looking to her bedside table she noticed the lamp on top was shattered. But how was that possible? Did she hit it in her sleep? No, she would need more force to break it. Deciding to just go with that she carefully picked up the rest of the pieces and put them in the trash. Sighing she looked at her hand and carefully padded her way to the bathroom for a bandage.

She opened the medicine cabinet but after rummaging through it and finding no bandage she just grabbed a nearby hand towel. Wrapping it around her finger she climbed back into bed. Roco was now sound asleep but no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t. She had an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Rose Vine x Embers RisingMarch 21, 2022 01:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alex spent the rest of his night lounging on the roof, watching the galaxy swirl above him in a somewhat doze-like state. He couldn't truly sleep, you needed a functioning brain to do that, so his evenings were often spent sitting on his balcony or laying on the grass, eyes trained upwards. 'It's funny, he thinks, 'that I never cared much for the stars, but in death what I long for most is to know the story of every dot in the sky.'

Morning rolled around slowly, the sun sluggish to rise as the stars twinkled above him. He raised a hand to the clouds, making a fist around one bright fireball above him, and watched the light slip between his fingers. They always looked so close from up here, almost as if he could grab one and pull it down to Earth for all to see. How beautiful a gem they could make, if only they would fall.

One by one, the little orbs winked out of sight as the glow of the rising sun smothered them. The rich blue of the sky was overtaken by splashes of pinks, reds, and purples, painting a beautiful backdrop for the garden below. Alex stared at the sight, grateful for his undead eyes as he could look without fear of burning his retinas. The perks of being dead, he supposed. A bird fluttered down from a tree, landing close by. He tilted his head slightly to watch as the tiny thing preened itself, the now visible sun creating a halo of light around the creature. This was beautiful.

Movement from within the house shattered the quiet peace and the robin flew away with a squawk. Alex sighed.

It was nice while it lasted.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us