Wolf Play : shivers || werewolf roleplay || open
Chatbox
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:20:54 Chat's snack
You spy three brown bears

Nuh uh. I don't see shit without my glasses on :^
 Vulpixles
08:20:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Well, I didn't lose my 730 BE girl but I did lose an explore wolf. Luckily I have a backup ready.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:19:49 Chat's snack
88 enemies :3

Very yummy
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:18:48 Chat's snack
Mass breeding tomorrow :3
 Frostyhills24
08:17:33 Frosty, (She/Her)
any specific markings that y'all like on characters?
 Arachne
08:07:00 Ara/Kat
Salem
now i have the urge to try that out xD
 Salem
08:06:51 Rumi
-WP Click-
 nightpack
08:06:07 
hey
 distant-screams
08:04:54 katy | beetle
i mean.. i guess i'm glad apocalypse didn't die e.e

i wish it'd been him instead of norminare though LMAO
 Salem
08:04:37 Rumi
Kat
You can even block yourself lol
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:04:22 Chat's snack
Good morning, Chat.
 cavendish
08:02:44 caven
-WP Click-
thanking the lords my baby didnt go today
 Arachne
08:02:29 Ara/Kat
hold on, you can send yourself PMs?
 Salem
08:01:22 Rumi
Aurora
It'd get lost in the mail ^^"
 Boo
08:00:34 Chrissy
i would sue.
 Crescent Nightwalker
08:00:17 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem, you could always send yourself a PM in your mailbox so you can look back at it if you want.
 Emmet
07:58:55 Emmet (he/him)
NOOOOO 😭
My quasar BP died today 😭😭😭
 distant-screams
07:58:29 katy | beetle
Poe,
maybe lol. i've bred more viti's than chimera, LF/DF's or axanthic so i've always felt like they're a bit more common. definitely more rare than albino/mela though
 Salem
07:57:47 Rumi
Aurora
Oo that's actually cute, I'll try to remember it :0
 Poe
07:57:13 
Katy-
That is too funny that out of all his offspring, he never threw out a viti. Honestly I feel like they are hard to come by.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +5
Copperhead : +4
Ermine : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   16 

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 08:09 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | 24 | M | M: Sydney
Shadow almost grumbled to himself again as he looked at the map. He hated this, he would figure it out himself. A caw got his attention before a crow landed on his shoulder. He blinked once at it before a girl came running up. "I-I sorry! P-p-please don't hurt her s-she's really friendly I-I-I promise!" She said, stuttering. Her anxiety for the crow was amusing but understandable. The men here didn't like crows due to stealing shiny objects but he was perfectly fine with them. They were like the ravens that hung around his cabin.

He reached into his pocket before pulling out a piece of bread. He held it up to the crow who took it pleased before looking back at the girl. He was a bit more relaxed around her, due mostly to her age but a little bit to her knowledge of the birds. "Why would I hurt a beautiful bird? She's just curious, that's all. Although, I do have food, so that might be it too." He said to her, giving her a slight smile and a wink.

He was about to ask her about the crow when her scent drifted to him. Werewolf, female, young, maybe somewhere in between 10 and 13. He stiffened slightly before relaxing. She was alone for now. The crow cawed in his ear and gave it glance before looking over at the shop and then back down to the girl. Well, he had a little time to spare he supposed. "I haven't been in here for a while, why don't you show me? I'm sure the crows would be very happy inside that one," Shadow said gently, nodding to the store that she had been standing at a moment before.

He started its way, the crow on his shoulder flying down to land on the girls head before another one landed on his shoulder. Odd, a murder of crows usually didn't hang this close to people but again, the girl might have a close connection to them. "My name is Shadow, but for you, you can just call me Shad. What might yours be young lady?" He said, sparking up a conversation. Only with children would he start up conversations which was still awkward for him. He was too paranoid with adults and figuring out who to trust was a pain so he never did it.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 08:13 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Natasha DeForest | Werewolf | Female | Medic's Assistant | M: Group in living area, Shadow (ind.)

“Nobody was hurt”, Nat said to Carson. She was glad that at least he seemed as concerned as she was. Having some strange shifter in their territory was no laughing matter. Since they were both medics, they were likely looking at things from the same point of view; a stranger in the territory meant possible altercations with the pack, and that meant pack members getting hurt. Nat wouldn’t admit this to her fellow pack members, but she admired Carson quite a bit. She thought he was one of the few shifters in the pack who was willing to think things through rather than just jumping headfirst into a fight. Even though she was older than him, she felt as though she had gained invaluable knowledge from working as his assistant.

She turned her attention back to Ikaris and took a seat on the arm of the couch. “I think he ran back in the direction of town. I heard him going through the woods. And we saw him shift, so we’re sure he’s not just some human wandering around.”

Nat wasn’t sure if having a human or a shifter in their territory was worse. A human discovering the pack and what they were could be detrimental to their safety, but they were generally weaker when it came to physical means. With another shifter, there was no need to worry about hiding their identities, but they were on similar footing physically.

Speaking to Rowan and Kline this time, she asked, “Did you guys see what he looked like? Anything we could use to recognize him if we saw him around town or something?”

Edited at February 1, 2022 08:13 PM by Honeybrook
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 08:41 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zane | Hunter | M | M: Hope, Nat, Rowan, Carson(ind), Tori, Ikaris
"Well, I'm pretty clumsy in the morning, usually for a couple hours after I woke up. I constantly walk into things or walk sort of slanted, and I'll trip over nothing." She said before looking down slightly as if embarrassed. She looked so cute right now for some reason but he quickly got rid of the thought. He didn't think any of the werewolves wanted to be called 'cute'. Luna and Raven came to wash their plates before she continued, "Yeah, the meadow would be nice today I'm sure. I don't believe we'd be the only ones taking advantage of the nice weather, so there's bound to be some good prey today."

A dreamy smile appeared on his face as he said, "Mmm, I can already smell the deer and rabbits. I love being a hunter, it doesn't seem like a job does it? More like. . ." he groped for the word for a moment, "A hobby. Something fun to do, don't you think?" He was surprised she was so talkative right now but it was nice. He was about to say something else when Nat came in, out of breath. Rowan came after her before Tori and Carson joined in the room. "Huh, I wonder what that's about. Come on, let's go check it out," Zane said, casting a glance back at Hope before heading that way.

He honestly wanted to finish their conversation but his curiousity was getting the best of him. Listening to their stories, he looked over at Hope with a slight frown on his face. "We might have to be careful when hunting then," he said quietly, moving beside her. A loner in their territory was never a good sign. At least he didn't hurt Rowan, that was a good thing. He listened closely to Rowan, hoping to hear the description.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 08:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sydney-11-Female-M: Shadow
-
Sydney couldn't help the sigh of relief that slipped from her lips as she realized the man wasn't going to hurt her friends. She was a bit surprised when he offered to go into the store with her but also happy, usually the only one who understood her love of shiny things was the birds so to see that this man at least showed an interest in her favorite store was exciting for her. She was just a kid so she had no idea the man was a werewolf, to her he was just a very unique stranger that was a lot less threatening then most other people were to her. She quickly made her way inside the store her eyes instantly being drawn to all the shiny things around them in the old antique store as she said "It's nice to meet you mister Shad, I'm Sydney and this here crow on my head is Snow and the one on your shoulder Is Sunny. They're the leaders of the murder, the others don't really have names and aren't very well behaved but they're my friends so I still love them. Oh and I'm happy to show you around if you want, you seemed lost before and I know the town pretty well so I can help you find your way. Though I like taking the back streets cause the main roads get so crowded so if you don't mind not going the main way in sure I could show you where to go if you're looking for some place specific." Unlike how Sydney usually was the young girl seemed surprisingly confident as she spoke to the stranger while walking through the isles of old antiques. She'd never really had anyone seem to be as friendly with animals as she was so meeting this new stranger was like a breath of fresh air. Sure her pack mates were nice to all her animal friends but none of her flock had ever taken a liking to her pack mates like snow and Sunny had to this stranger and if the birds trusted him enough to land on him then Sydney felt it was only right she trusted him. Besides Shadow had an awkward air about him that reminded her of her so in her mind there was no reason not to trust him. The young brunette stopped in front of case of pretty ornate masks that drew her attention, she couldn't help glancing at the mask Shadow wore and she wondered why it was he wore It. However Sydney had been raised better then to ask such questions so instead she asked "do you like shiny things too mister Shad?" Snow was quiet as she peered around at all the shiny trinquets, one would think the two birds in the shop would be trying to take whatever they could get their beaks on but Sydney had made sure they knew they weren't to take anything from the shop without asking first. Snow seemed to demonstrate this behavior as she gently hopped off Sydneys head and down to the masks, quietly sqwaking at a particularly pretty one that was white and lined with ornate gold flowers. Sydney quickly looked at the price, seeing she had enough money for the piece that snow had picked out and said "ok snow I'll get that one once mister Finch gets done with the customer he's helping." Seemingly satisfied snow hopped back on Sydneys head and watch the old shop keeper from her perch waiting for the old man to finish what he was doing so she could have her new shiny thing.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 08:55 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven | F | Beta | M: Everyone
Raven got back from scouting the mountain range, the opposite side of the territory. Nat and Rowan had headed towards town so they would most likely scout around there but wouldn't want to run all the way up here. It was rocky and she had shifted halfway there. Now, as she neared the cabin, she shifted again, hissing at the pain. She stayed in a sitting position for a couple of moments while the pain resided.

She would never get used to that, but that was what came with being a werewolf. And she loved it. They all did she knew. Raven stretched her arms before getting up to go inside. Some commotion seemed to be going on in the living room as she headed for the kitchen. Grabbing a glass of water, she headed back to the living room before walking inside to find Ikaris on the couch but an interesting sight. Carson and Nat stood to the side, Nat looking as if she cut her run short. Odd. Rowan stood nearby, looking displeased. Raven couldn't figure out if it was towards someone or to himself.

She paused before going to sit in a chair as she listened in on what was happening. When the report was done, she frowned, twirling a stray strand of her hair. This was not good. This loner might not have fought, but he could still be potentially dangerous. She waited to hear if Rowan could describe him. Maybe once she locked that picture in her mind, she could find him in town in a bit. Speaking of which, Tori looked like she was going to a party or something. The dress and do-over was beautiful but looked to be done by nimble hands of someone else. Sydney most likely but the girl was nowhere to be seen.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 09:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rowan Draven | M | Werewolf | Scout | Mentions: Carson, Tori, Nat
Rowan looked over at the arrival of Tori and Carson, along with Kline. "Yeah, like Nat said, no one was hurt, but he did attack, if only once. I feel if the situation were slightly different, he would've fought." he said. He paid no attention to their sibling bicker, as it did not concern him. He got a bit lost in though about how they would find this loner again. He was fairly certain he could remember his scent, but he wasn't entirely certain. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Nat speak, and thought back to the details of the man. "He has a half mask over the right side of his face, and his eye that is showing is.....green? I think. Wears all dark clothes. Shorter than me by at least half a foot." he said simply. "I'm sure that helps." he added, beginning to pace slightly.
Hope Caddel | F | Werewolf | Hunter | Mentions: Zane, The group in the living area
Hope looked up at seeing the dreamy smile on Zane's face as he thought of it, and felt herself smile. "Yeah, it doesn't feel like work, you're right. It feels like a hobby." she said, then perked up when she heard voices coming from the living area and she followed Zane into the living room. She frowned, worried when she heard their stories and the description Rowan gave. "Yeah, sounds like he won't be one for a friendly conversation with those of a pack. But, they did say he was headed towards town, so he'll probably want to lay low for a while knowing we're on the alert. We should be alright.....right?" she said, wondering about this loner. I mean, who wears a half mask over their face, she'd never heard of such a thing before, and she wondered why he did it. And why he ran when he clearly could've given them a run for their money by Rowan's description. "Besides, as long as we don't go alone, we should be alright. He probably wouldn't want to attack a group." she added.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 09:32 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | 24 | Loner | M: Sydney
Shadow smiled down at the girl, she seemed so trusting to a stranger. "Sydney. Quite a pretty name. I'm glad you stay off the main roads, it can be such a hard place to get out of. I don't like crowds too much either. The backroads I know and the marketplace but anything else is not very important in my case. Quite a lot you can learn from just watching," he said, walking down an isle. The shiny things caught his eye quite often, reminding him of several occasions the ravens had brought him something. Shiny objects were much better than dead rats.

"Do you like shiny things too mister Shad?" The girl said and he smiled at her, "Surprisingly yes, I do like shiny objects. The ravens that hang around me house seem to like bringing me shiny objects. I have to make sure they didn't steal it or something." He chuckled before saying, "And you don't have to call me 'mister', it makes me feel old." He said, his rare tone of playfulness showing. This girl made him relax more then he wanted but it was nice to not be paranoid all the time.

She picked up a beautiful white mask with gold ornate flowers. As she moved away, he walked over looking over the masks. He had been looking for another one of his masks, a backup. His eyes slid over to the girl, she looked like she had questions but wasn't asking them. He wasn't quite comfortable with questions regarding the mask, bad memories was connected to even the thought of it. Shaking the thought away, he spotted a nice looking mask. Black with silver slivers slithering down the side like snakes. He picked it up before running a finger down it. It was no half mask but it could do nevertheless.

He could always cut it in half to cover his face, and with a couple simply modifications, it would probably hide his eye color. He moved over to Sydney before looking down at her, "Did. .Snow pick that out? It's quite beautiful." He asked, smiling gently at the girl.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 09:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Werewolf | Female | 19 | Hunter | Mentions: Living Room Group and Shadow (ind)
Luna, still gripping her knife, walked along the trail. She smelled the air every so often to confirm the shifter wasn't behind her. Her nose, eyes, and ears, like many other shifters, had been trained to sense the littlest change in the environment, just like when they shifted into their wolf forms. Luna kept walking along the trail though, glad that she'd gotten her shoe back. This is taking too long walking. I never did finish my run. I guess I'll finish now. Luna thought as she started to sprint along the trail. Her short legs could take surprisingly long strides. She could run pretty fast too. She focused on taking as long of strides as she could. After about five minutes of sprinting, Luna arrived at the cabin. She walked in and the first thing that she was met to was several of her packmates talking about the shifter. Luna ran up the stairs quickly and threw her shoe on her bed along with her sweatshirt. She then ran back down the stairs and into the living room. By the looks, almost everybody was there. Luna heard lots of talking about a shifter, he's dangerous, attack, and tons of other nervous talking. We can't keep calling him "the shifter" ya know what? I'm going to call him Garlic since he was covered completely in it. Ick, I can still smell it. I think it's Rowan. Luna thought to herself not talking. This was great. Now they have a shifter on their hands and a hurt Alpha who didn't want to rest. Luna understood him though. She hated losing fights too. Many of her packmates hated seeing him come home covered in blood, scars, and bruises. Luna just hoped that he'd won the fight. Luna wanted to fight to protect and not just for the fun of it. But since there was "Garlic" in her pack's forest, she may be able to fight him.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 11:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sydney-11-Female-M: Shadow
-
Sydney was inspecting some pretty bracelets when Shadow questioned her. She picked out one of the more simple ones made of braided leather with a few silver beads woven into it. She walked up to the counter to pay as she said "yeah I usually buy whatever the birds pick out if I have the money. That way they know they don't have to steal what they want. Snow always has an eye for the prettiest things. I like the mask you picked to it goes good with all the black. I can understand wanting to cover your face I don't like my eyes so I keep them covered up but if I had pretty eyes like you or tori I'd never cover them up." The young girl was quick to greet the shop keeper when he came up to her and pay for the mask and the bracelet before turning and offering the bracelet to shadow she smiled expectantly as she said "here you go Shad I got this for you. And you can't say no its a friendship bracelet it means your my friend now ok so you can't take it off! Snow chose you to be our friend so you can't say no!" She had a stubborn look on her face as she held out the bracelet not taking no for an answer. She wanted to be friends with shadow and friends gave each other pretty gifts so the bracelet was the perfect start to their friendship. Besides she was hoping if he agreed to be her friend that he would introduce her to his raven friends.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 2, 2022 12:08 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | 24 | Loner | M: Sydney
Shadow watched as Sydney picked out a couple bracelets before answering his question. "Yeah, I usually buy whatever the birds pick out if I have the money. That way they know they don't have to steal what they want. Snow always has an eye for the prettiest things. I like the mask you picked to it goes good with all the black. I can understand wanting to cover your face I don't like my eyes so I keep them covered up but if I had pretty eyes like you or tori I'd never cover them up." Sydney said and he tilted his head before choosing his words carefully.

"I do not wear the mask to cover my eye, not entirely. Maybe one day I will show you," he said after she paid for her things and then he did. "Here you go Shad I got this for you. And you can't say no its a friendship bracelet it means your my friend now ok so you can't take it off! Snow chose you to be our friend so you can't say no!" Sydney said as he turned around. He scratched his head before kneeling down beside her. Why is it children that he could never say no to?

He extended his hand out so that she could put it on his wrist. "Well my friend, I loved our time together but now it's time for us both to get going." Shadow said, getting up once the bracelet was on his wrist. He looked down at her before holding the door open for her. "I'm sure your family is starting to worry about you." He walked her out before looking back at her, "You go home today, I'll be here waiting for you tomorrow. How does noon sound?" He said, giving her a smile. He knew she wouldn't go home until she knew she could see him again. He would probably follow her as far as the edge of town to make sure she didn't run into any trouble.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us