Poe
10:55:02 
I think IÂ’m gonna spend the day watching American horror story o.o
 Tropical Pickle
10:34:40 Tropickle
Thanks!
 Kháos
10:34:15 Kaos || Khaos
The Wolf Totem is unlimited for Premium users.
 Old Money
10:33:15 elegance❀
Hey there! If you're interested in a Harry Potter fandom roleplay, feel free to shoot me a private message!
 Tropical Pickle
10:33:02 Tropickle
Is the wolf totem always available to premium members? Meaning, if I use one now, will it go away? Or is the wolf totem now part of the premium features?
 Poe
10:29:02 
I guess I canÂ’t complain about using the totem since none of my females really had dominance, but now I gotta build all my valors back up.
 Kháos
10:28:55 Kaos || Khaos
😰 I nearly sent an email to the wrong person... so glad there's an undo button for three seconds. 😭
 Salem
10:13:41 Rumi
No problem ^^
 BloodWeb
10:13:27 Blood/Nicole
Ah thank you
 Salem
10:13:15 Rumi
Blood
It'll add dominance so it's even enough to raise pack happiness :P
 BloodWeb
10:12:46 Blood/Nicole
If I stagger dominance does it just use my dominance CP or does it take from all the CP I've assigned my wolves. I'm at 150 dom right now and it says if I stagger it'll be 1500
 Salem
10:09:59 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Poe
09:54:24 
Abyss-
I actually like that a lot more and it reminds me of the vampire from Hotel Transylvania haha
 Kingwolf
09:50:55 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Abyss-Nature
09:48:51 
I have a name suggestion: Mavis
 Poe
09:47:30 
If anyone has any vampire type names, IÂ’d be interested to hear them!
 Poe
09:47:12 
-WP Click-
Cutie girl :) not sure I am in love with her name for her theme though
 BooJake
09:38:03 Don't call me BJ.
I'm wearing crappy old kneepads that probably have cat piss on them, with my fancy larp clothes 😭🙏
 Rogue Whispers
09:16:27 Phoenix, Rogue
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -3
Green Python : -5
Leopard : 0
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   20 

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 7, 2021 08:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Midnight cried out as the Hyena's approached the tree. She pushes herself as far back as possible. The Alpha looked around, hearing another animal approach. Midnight heard it too, and she yowled loudly, trying to get their attention. Please help me. Please, please find me. The Hyena turned back to Midnight, snapping at her, the root's of the tree being torn slightly. The root's wont last long! I have to run! But where? She shuffled farther under the root's unaware there was a hyena near the rear of the root's. The hyena snapped at her tail, making her yelp. She investigate's her tail. I would had lost it if it was any longer. She cried loudly, not caring to be quiet. " Help me! Please! " She yowled as the hyena's begun to dig at the root's.

Edited at October 7, 2021 08:31 AM by Bloody Revenge
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 7, 2021 10:20 AM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Char—3—Subordinate—M: Midnight, Kalypso, Kyrie

Char could hear a small shout of the pup followed by a yelp. Then another cackle from the horrid hyena. They aren’t going to make it. Char thought blandly. Not if you don’t do something. A voice followed the first thought. Hmm, my conscience seems to differ with my own brain. He looked around. The rest of the hunting party probably isn’t too far away. I at least have close back up.

He sprinted towards the horrible noises. Gradually an ugly beast came into view. Its back was hunched with long hair sticking out of it like a horse’s mane. As he grew closer he noticed ribs showing beneath the striped, ragged pelt. It turned around when it felt the soft thuds of his paws. Its face looked similar to a cave bat, big ears and squeaky-looking nose. Its legs were lean but powerful and its waist was thin. Its tail resembled like the bristles on the tips of field-grass but much shorter and uglier.

Char charged at the ugly brute and leaped at it with fangs bared. As he landed the hyena realized that he was being attacked and wrapped its slobbering mouth around Char’s left leg. But before it crunched the bone, the black wolf sunk his teeth into the hyena’s gritty neck and squeezed his jaw and ripped the flesh. He repeated this motion, until he ripped open its jugular—killing it.

Distracted by this hyena, he didn’t notice the other four. They heard their mate being slaughtered. The hideous brutes crept around the tree and saw the violent killing. Blood glistened on the wolf’s fur and teeth. He bared his teeth at them and darted around the tree where the majority of the hyenas had been digging. There! Char noticed a small black body crouched beneath the tree. The hole was barely big enough for his head to fit in. The hyenas were following him and he didn’t have time to hesitate, so he turned sharply and grabbed the fuzzy black bundle by their scruff.

Then he ran like hell back towards where he had left the hunting party. He knew Kalypso wouldn’t be pleased to be surprised, but he didn’t know where else to go. If he outran them, they could just follow his scent and he knew he couldn’t run forever. He also couldn’t return to camp, leading the enemy home was a rookie mistake that he wasn’t planning to make. He could see fluffy white Kyrie through the trees and slowed his pace so that he wouldn’t crash into them.

“Hyenas! Four. Behind me.” He panted out to Kalypso through the pup’s scruff. “Pup.” He added, although it was obvious.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 7, 2021 11:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Midnight panted in fear as the wolf attacked. The wolf picked her up in his jaw's and the wind blew through her fur. She's pants as they stop, scared to the point of fainting. In the wolf's mouth she faint's.
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 7, 2021 12:05 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Char--3--Subordinate--M: Fox, Kalypso, Midnight, Kappa

The hunting party stared at Char. His paw was throbbing and for a second he flashed his eyes to see if he was bleeding. He wasn’t. The hyena hadn’t broken through the skin. A second late then it would’ve, Char realized.

"Hyenas?" Fox asked before the beta female could say anything. "You gotta be kidding me."

Char shook his head. The pup’s body in his mouth swayed limply. They seemed dead. Did the shock kill them?

"Is she alive?" Fox then asked and prodded the pup with her paw. When she did, she heard the laughter of the hyenas nearby. Her mouth gaped open. "Four." She whispered. "It'll be four against four."

Char shook his head again. "Four to three. I need to take the pup to camp. I'll return with at least one other pack-mate."

"But they're almost here!" Fox argued, but Char had already left.

With all the speed he could muster he practically flew into the stream. It was difficult to swim it because he was holding his head up high so that the pup wouldn't drown. Underwater, his paws scrambled for footing when he past the middle. He saw his sister by the water with moss. Her eye was glassy which meant that she was in her own little world. He couldn't help but stop and shake her out of her mind.

"Hyenas across the river." He called to her. "Run back."

"I can't run, you know that." She responded hotly, angry that he interrupted her conversation with herself. Then she realized what he said. "Hyenas?"

"Go!" He beckoned her and quickly out paced her.

He came running through camp like a madman, but carefully dropped his passenger before yelling to the pack.

"There are hyenas just past the stream!” He shouted loudly. “The hunting party is meeting them right now! They are outnumbered by one!”

Edited at October 7, 2021 12:11 PM by Howler
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 7, 2021 12:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Midnight tumbled down gently from his muzzle. She was just a heap of black fur, down on the ground.
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 7, 2021 05:56 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sirius—4—Band—M: Aether, Sierra, Storm

Sirius headed to the band’s camp, unaware of the commotion. He had been out the whole day with his older brother, Aether, who was teaching him how to catch fish. As they walked back to camp they caught whiff of a pack wolf’s scent mingled with blood and then Seirra. Sirius looked over at Aether whose face was stricken with alarm. Without speaking, the siblings sped their easy-going walk to a full-out run and followed the scent. It seems to be going towards camp. Sirius observed, very curious. They slowed their pace when they approached the camp where they heard a stranger’s voice growl. “One move and she’s dead.”

Aether was smaller than Sirius and was quicker. He had inherited his mother’s body and abilities.

“I’ll get closer to get an idea of who and where they are.” Aether whispered. “You stay here.”

With that he slinked away and left his large, bulky, little brother sitting alone in a field twiddling his thumbs. Well, that is if wolves had thumbs.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 7, 2021 06:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara- Pup- Mentions: Mushroom
/
Amara looked up at the older female with a smile. "I like to play hide and hunt with momma" she said with a wag of her little tail. "It's where I hide in camp and momma smells me out to find me." She wondered if the older female could find her, but she would make it an easy game, but still fun. "I also like small walks just outside camp with momma, but it's ok if I am not allowed to do that right now." She sat down as she watched Luna head towards the hunting party before she watched Fang who walked out of the camp, a rather scary look on the males face.
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 7, 2021 08:58 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Syl and Cairo || Band || M: Sierra, Storm, Band

The white female sat up from her resting place as Storm approached with Sierra, genuine surprise on her features. She brought herself to her paws, seeing the salt-and-pepper frame of Cairo rise as well out of the corner of her eye. Her orange eyes searched Storm's face thoughtfully.

"There are many of us, yet only one of you," she warned the dark male. "If you start a fight here and now, you will die."

Part of her wondered if it was even worth trying to talk sense into the frenzied male. He had been attacked, and he had obviously relied on adrenaline to make it this far. The fight or flight response was surely triggered; would he be in the right state of mind for reason? She shook her thoughts away and waited quietly.

Cairo chuffed and licked his maw. His paws scuffed the dirt beneath him as he cocked his head at Storm and smiled. Under his breath, he muttered, "I do like the taste of blood."

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 7, 2021 10:15 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Czar || 4 || Band || M: Sierra, Storm, Syl, Aether, Band

Game.

Czar straightens his neck, puffs out his chest, and stands to his full height. He smirks at the wolf, studying him. The male hears rustling from the woods and his smirk widens. He chuckles menacingly. “My, my. Quite arrogant and brave, for a pack wolf,” the male sneers.

The sadistic wolf starts to circle the pack male, but never comes closer. He keeps his eyes rested on the black wolf. He seems to be similar in size to him, but that did not deter Czar’s arrogance. The tan and black male did not even fear the consequences of moving. Besides, even if he did kill the she-wolf, it would be a win win. The band would lose a troublesome wolf, and he would lose his advantage. He was, as Syl pointed out, both surrounded and outnumbered.

Czar searchers the male’s eyes once more, looking for anything he could use as an advantage. He finds something and takes a gamble. “Could it be that you are searching for respect? Recignization?” Czar continues to monitor the wolf’s movements, gauging a response.

Edited at October 7, 2021 10:18 PM by High Hills Pack
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 7, 2021 10:18 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Aether—4—Band—M: Storm, Syl, Sirius

Aether felt the breeze brush against his fur as he slowly stalked towards the stranger. The heavy scent of fresh blood choked him as he crept nearer. He never relished blood, but it was the band’s way of life so he made the pretense of enjoying it. As the sickening smell grew closer, he could overhear Syl’s voice. So the stranger is alone, Aether thought, which was followed quickly by, what an idiot.

This comforted him immensely. The band could easily dispose of the dark moron and without a problem. It always wasn’t necessary for him to panic. So he returned to Sirius without stalking, but he did look over his shoulder twice. He couldn’t help but be paranoid.

“Sirius,” Aether whispered, despite they were safe. “It’s only one wolf and the band’s surrounding him. It’s safe.”

“Great, let’s go pack to camp.” Sirius practically yelled.

“Shut up.” Aether snipped as loud as he could without breaking his whisper. “We don’t know if there are any more.” This thought just occurred to him and he was glad that it did. So what if he was being a little bit paranoid, better cautious than dead.

“Just c’mon, Mr. Kitten!” Sirius called louder just to scare his big little brother. He had already started trotting toward camp.

Aether didn’t respond as he knew it would just encourage the large cream-grey wolf. However, he did snort and muttered underneath his breath, “you never know,” and followed him. He shifted his eyes everywhere and strained his ears as far as he could. He however tried his best not to inhale too much blood. It made him sick and nauseated. He looked ahead and noticed Sirius waiting for him to catch up with him, so he forced his face to keep stoic. Better not loose face in front of my little brother just because there is a bit of blood in the air.

“You didn’t have to wait for me, y’know.” Aether muttered as he passed by Sirius.

“I thought you’d figure that there’s safety in numbers, Kitten.” Sirius teased. “Didn’t want you to get too scared of being alone.”

“Haha, very funny, Seer,” Aether faked chuckled. However, Sirius had been right. How did I not think of that?!

Chatting like a couple of bald canaries, the two brothers entered camp together.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us