Feiella
05:22:22 Fei the writer
Amy
Please reconsider your actions
 Amygdala
05:19:56 Amy
Fei
No need to bark at me now

You hear another pack barking towards you.
 Feiella
05:16:15 Fei the writer
Amy
I'll see who is bored enough out of my giant pack to say hello
 Lady Soul's Pack
05:14:20 
Hey. I have a question. How many pups do wolves with maxed out maternal CP give birth to?
 Amygdala
05:10:47 Amy
Okay timer is up time to explore again XD...fei get out of forest here i come😋
 loki_budgie
05:07:35 skye
Fei
😭
 Feiella
05:06:05 Fei the writer
loki
If you ever see my pack in explore please run
 loki_budgie
05:04:02 skye
Im good, got work soon 😭
 Amygdala
05:03:46 Amy
Fei
Shark is smart
 Feiella
05:02:39 Fei the writer
Ok my shark is putting off dinner because she knows treatment is happening
 Amygdala
05:00:40 Amy
Hey budgie
My day is okay...not good not bad

How are you
 loki_budgie
04:57:53 skye
I hope everyone is having a good day so far :D
 Amygdala
04:57:20 Amy
I don't usually check who i encountered...i made an exception today XD
 Feiella
04:56:51 Fei the writer
lovely
 Feiella
04:56:30 Fei the writer
I have love screenshots of players either horrified or surprised they encountered my pack
 Amygdala
04:50:40 Amy
Fei
True i wasn't able to chase your pack...i think it's time to increase my dominance XD
 Feiella
04:50:13 Fei the writer
Ember
I'm so sorry

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : 0
Crocodile : +2
Jackal : -1
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 20, 2024 12:44 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Savo'alath || New Dragon || Storm || M: Caelestis (Ind), Paxon, Open

As Savo stormed away from the other female, her irritation and rekindled paranoia were quickly replaced by an urgent pull towards the trees. They were calling, beckoning; it was a truly strange sensation. She was still somewhat in denial of feeling it at all. Nevertheless, it was there, and it was getting stronger with every step the dark creature took. As she neared the tree line, Savo's ears began humming until all the noise surrounding her had turned fuzzy and she could hear her heartbeat -- and someone else's. Her ears rang and her heart quickened its pace. She was close, so close. Icy blue eyes began scanning each hopeful human's face carefully, but they all seemed blurred -- they were clear but out of focus at the same time. No, none of them felt right.

She dipped her head sharply as a great fwoosh sounded, announcing the sudden halt in descent of an air dragon. Savo had always been secretly impressed by the skilled aerial theatrics the air dragons could put on, but such a display at this uncertain time only caused her a spike of cortisol and irritation. Well, everyone was on edge right now. It took her a moment longer than it should have to realize that the pitch black form sweeping over the land was not the air dragon's shadow, but his form itself. A rarity indeed, and Savo was fairly certain she had never heard of or interacted with him, which added to the novelty.

As the ombra of a dragon streaked along the trees near her, he clipped one before pulling up and moving off, and a sudden jolt of alarm shot through Savo'alath. With an urgent speed that came almost entirely from some autopilot force within her, the dragon leapt over the heads of several humans and shot into the woods, reaching out her clawed paws and catching the silent body of a young man. Instinctively tucking him close to her furry chest, Savo brought her head and back legs in close and curled her wings around them, forming a defensive ball that proceeded to take out several of the trees with resounding thwacks and the splintering creaks and groans of damaged wood.

Smoothly exiting the protective ball and sitting back on her haunches, Savo held up the little human and stared at him with a scrutinizing expression. He had interesting eyes of his own, each half blue and half green. He was taller than many of the others gathered in the clearing. He seemed resigned to whatever fate had in store for him. The bond clicked in place, and the overwhelming urge to snap him in two had to be stomped down by her more rational side. Narrowing her gaze and sticking her muzzle close to the human's face, she exhaled sharply and grumbled, "I think I like you."

Carefully setting her Chosen down, she folded her legs underneath her and rested her head on the ground, looking up at him through still-slitted eyes. "I am Savo'alath. Savo. I will warn you, little one, that I am not the most well-liked dragon here at the moment. Some will not like you either, but rest assured that I will eviscerate them before you are touched."

She raised her head a couple feet and gave a satisfied nod, as if her promises to commit murder would bring him comfort. Well, at least she would prove the others right while protecting the little guy. Had her brother thought he was protecting his rider when he'd...? Savo didn't want to think about that right now. Besides, she didn't want to overwhelm her new companion with all the deadly lore that surrounded her -- and now him.

Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 20, 2024 01:59 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Keraunophoros
AWOL Dragon | Male | Storm Dragon | Mentions: Fallon

"This is a bad idea...."

Came the thought for probably the hundredth time. At this point the massive storm brute couldn't be sure if the idea had originally been his idea or his rider's. Though, truthfully, he believed it was a combination of both, but likely more his. This was because he'd heard rumors through the grape vine about his sister being in the running this year to have a rider. Truthfully, he wasn't sure how he felt about that.

On one hand, he never thought he'd be grateful to have a rider, but he found a friend like no other in Fallon. The other side of the same coin she was to him, and nowadays she was his only companionship. Oros had never expected to bond so closely with a human woman, but here was nonetheless.

Great wings were spread wide as he banked through the air towards the mountains below, intent on getting lower before the valley came into view so no one would see them coming. "We shouldn't have come, Fallon. I can't gaurantee that we'll get away if they spot us and send dragons after us. We both know I'm not the fastest of the flyers," his basso vocals rumbled out like thunder as he veered to dip around a mountain now that he was flying within their range.

He gave a huff as he pulled his wings up and flapped them as he landed against the side of a mountain with a thud. His claws sunk into the rough surface as he slid a few feet down the mountainside. With a grunt he climbed up, the crunching his claws through stone making audible sounds as he hauled the pair up to the top. Settling comfortably on the ledge he tucked his wings in close as crawled low to the ground, as low as a 25 foot beast can, and peered at the distant valley passed the mountains ahead.

"Our safest bet will be to land on the mountain over there," he motioned to a mountain ahead of them but to their right. "It's shorter, yes, but it's tucked slightly behind that really tall one, and," he rubbed his talons along his roughly scaled neck. "I have a feeling that mentors are going to be down in the valley or on the mountains to our left, at least that's where I've seen them before and where I was when we were mentors," he informed her as he prepared to take flight again.

"I could generate a storm to help hide our presence. Theres enough clouds around that it may not seem unnatural, and the rain and thunder will help cover us," he offered, liking the idea of there being a storm, it was an odd comfort to him. Honestly, Keraunophoros fully believed that only another storm dragon might be able to detect the undercurrent of his abilities, but even then he was experienced enough that he might be able to make it subtle enough that it wasn't easily detectable. Or, with it being such a big event, they may not even care enough to look.
Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 21, 2024 07:36 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aýnabat

| Lunar Dragon | Female | New Dragon | Mentions: Koji (dir). Thalassia, Zadok, Mattis, and Finn (ind)

Aýnabat’s attention shifted from her rider to her sister, Thalassia, who had ensnared her rider with careful claws, emitting a warning hiss at anyone who dared approach—except Aýnabat herself. Thalassia's possessive stance made it clear that, despite her initial hesitation, she was bonded with her rider and already protective of him. Her large, black shimmering scales seemed to flicker with an intensity that matched her resolve, ensuring that she and her rider remained undisturbed.

Tensions seemed to be rising among the dragons gathered in the clearing. Aýnabat sensed it in the way the air crackled with an electric charge, the subtle shifts in posture and the low growls that rumbled through their chests. Even as she focused on her sister, her peripheral vision caught glimpses of other dragons eyeing each other warily, students exchanging cautious glances.

Two dragons argued near the lake, the rider escaping the other’s tail to stand beside the larger Water dragon. A Fire dragon picked up his rider and dangled him in front, examining closely over a seared patch in the ground. Another dragon, A Storm one she believed, crashed through the trees, her rider enclosed protectively in her claws. As tensions escalated among the dragons and their riders, things were getting more heated. She’d only heard stories of such aggressive pursuits. With a sidelong glance, she realized her sister fell into a lower tier of that category, which sparked a ripple of amusement through her.

Nearby dragons and riders gave their group a wide berth, respecting the boundary that had been established around their group. Aýnabat’s eyes narrowed as a male dragon flew over to the blonde man she had first inspected. The Psyche dragon nodded to her, wrapping his tail around his own rider with a golden grin plastered on his face. His eyes then zoned in on Thalassia, causing a small spike of irritation in Aýnabat. This male was sorely mistaken if he thought her sister would not bite his head off.

She watched Thalassia turn, her tail wrapping around her rider like a snake constricting prey. Aýnabat’s wings unfurled slightly, poised to aid her sister if needed. But within seconds, Thalassia’s entire demeanor changed, relaxing as her dark eyes met the male’s. She finally named the male: Zadok. Besides her and Tatsuo, it was rare that Thalassia greeted another with such warmth. The two dragons spoke, and Aýnabat relaxed again, hearing Thalassia and Zadok's riders begin speaking in excitement as the two dragons recognized each other.

Her attention turns back to her rider, leaving the two dragons to discuss their time apart. “Dear one,” Aýnabat murmured, her voice clear and soft, “what is your name?” Her tail loosened slightly, remembering that humans could have intense emotions at times, and she didn’t want to—what’s the word—overwhelm him.
Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 22, 2024 09:36 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tatsuo

Light Dragon | Female | New Dragon | Mentions: Thalassia & Aýnabat [ind.]. Aziza [dir.]

The dragonesses' gaze only wavered from her human for a moment, near to see a shimmering dusting of glimmering moondust settle over a human. Aynabat’s chosen. Warmth spread through her chest at her sister’s long-awaited bonding, she knew how much it meant to the female. The moondust faded over the dark-haired morals face and shoulders, as the young thing stared up in awe.

Similarly, she found Thalassisa to be preoccupied with some mortal of her own, the dark female looming over the young man, enveloping her and the rider in darkness as she had done with her rider in the light. Oh, what the three of them would endure for the next few decades, tied down to these creatures.

At least they would be together.

Her jaw hung open lazily, revealing rows of razor-sharp teeth as she let out a series of clicks and grunts, twitching her head and neck, tail lashing behind her. Her orb of light had encased her and the human now standing before her. Bright and warm rays of light stretch over them.

“You smell afraid, mortal,” she spoke. Her eyes focused on the human before her. Tatsuo stared dead straight at her, yet her white eyes prevented anyone from knowing exactly where she seemed to be looking. “We have bonded, you and I. It seems our fates have entwined for the foreseeable future,” the dragoness purred. Moving to coil her long tail around the human in front of her. It snaked up around her ankles, then legs, and torso before she began to lift her up and bring her dangerously close to her face. Tatsuo let out a puff of breath in the woman's face, sizing her up.

“I am called Tatsuo. Who are you? What humans do you belong to?”

She let the question hang in the air, tightening her grip ever so slightly on the woman. She had never seen a human quite so like her and with such a large horde so eager to support the girl, standing near her. It was a good thing she acted when she did before the girls was swallowed up by the sheer number of people standing in the area.

And as she spoke allowed to the girl, the light dragon felt as if a box was unlocked in her soul, as if the mortal had found a key and unlocked it. Her thoughts came spilling out, and she spoke down the bond for the first time.

“We are going to have lots of fun, you and I.”
Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 22, 2024 11:48 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ellis de Montfort || Female || 16 || New Rider || M: Shikoba, Azarimous

A giggle bubbles from the girl at her friend’s enthusiastic reaction, arms slowly unfurling from her sides at Shikoba’s approach – fully expecting a hug to be on its way. Her suspicions confirmed not a second later, she gladly returned the gesture with “bone-breaking” strength and a wide smile. It had been some time, in her mind, since the two had last seen one another. Though in reality, it likely had not been but a few days or a week at most. Their run-ins were quite common, with one often seeking the other out whenever possible. Regardless, it was a pleasure to see the “little” gemstone again.

At her companion’s comment, the brown haired teenager couldn’t help but release an un-lady-like snort. Exiting the hug, she looks up to meet that all too familiar jade gaze. Her expression was lax but carried a playful undertone, with the slight case of “really” if her slightly arched eyebrow was anything to go by.

“Why, Shikoba, how could I ever miss out on this,” she gestures wildly to their surroundings, “The chance to bond with my very own dragon? That’s not something I’d be willing to pass up on!”

Her rose red eyes shift back towards her friend after her wild gesturing, having spun in a complete circle while doing so. Her lips part after a few seconds of silence following her statement, but close upon noticing Shikoba’s gaze. It was no longer focused on her, but something behind her. A sun-kissed hand soon grasps her arm and shakes it in excitement.

Ellis’ head tilts to the side with an amused and quizzical expression. Taking a small breath, she goes to ask what was behind this sort of reaction, only to feel a warm “blast” of air pass over her. Her body freezes up slightly, eyes blown up wide and head now straightened out. It takes a moment or two for her to break from the shocked trance she had oh-so suddenly entered, swiftly turning on her heel to spy a dragon looking directly at her. Its scales were of a stunning charcoal hue along the “top,” shimmering under the sun’s rays in a way she couldn’t even begin to grasp. Those underneath were a fiery orange, blazing harshly in the sun’s presence. And the eyes – oh the eyes – that stared into hers, into her very soul, were nothing short of breathtaking. It was as though one had plucked the flames right out of a roaring inferno and contained them within the spheres that now gazed at her.

Completely entranced by the being before her, the girl could only muster the power to murmur an “okay, be careful” towards her companion – flickering her eyes over her shoulder ever so briefly before coming back to the dragon. A wave of what could only be described as giddiness washed over her, rushing its way through her veins the longer the flaming beast stared. Though, there was a noticeable lack of confidence coursing through her – her mind having not committed to the certainty that this dragon might just be hers. There was always a chance that it was just curious about her, is what she told herself. Perhaps simply interested in some other aspect? That was always an option!

I really shouldn’t be getting my hopes up about this, but…

Deciding to test the waters, she slowly reaches out her hand towards the looming reptile’s snout but does not touch it – granting him the power to either pull away or close the gap. “Are… Are you…?”

Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 24, 2024 11:36 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Azarimous
New Dragon | Male | Fire Class | Mentions: Shikoba (ind), Ellis (direct)
Azarimous stared at the girl, his rider, for a few moments before she finally noticed his presence. Her companion noticed him first, and seemed very inclined to move away. Azar deemed them not a threat and brought his attention back to the girl as she also noticed him, her red eyes widening.
He could feel her utter lack of confidence through the bond, but she proved him wrong when she reached out her small hand, stopping before she touched him. Inviting him to initiate the contact. Smart girl. A moodier dragon would torch someone for making that mistake.
The girl was short, a very weak looking creature, but as Azar looked into her ruby red eyes, he knew that this girl was stronger than she knew.
Azar waited a few moments before he gently pushed his nose into the girl's hand, huffing a breath of warm air. The bond should have locked into place on her end. He pulled away and stood to his full height, looking down at his rider.
A sound rumbled in his chest, akin to a chuckle as the girl stuttered. From the look in her eyes she believed this to be a fluke.
Azar wrapped his tail gently around the girl's body, lifting her off the ground as he turned and walked in the other direction, away from the crowd of humans. They kept pushing closer to his talons, so he decided it was best to move before he got angry and charred them all.
The sun was warm against his scales as he set the girl down again.
Azar tilted his head as he spoke down the bond. "My name is Azarimous, but I would prefer if you called me Azar. What is your name, Red Eyed One?" He huffed as he waited for her response.
(Sorry for the short response)

Edited at June 24, 2024 11:37 AM by _Moonshadow_
Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 24, 2024 11:53 PM

pyromaniac

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kayne D'Angelo/ M/ 18/ new rider/ mentions: Adremelech

Kayne willed his body to stay still as he locked his gaze into the dragon’s wild, intelligent eyes. They were fierce as if one took all the intensity and rage of a wildfire and condensed it into two flaming orbs and thrust them into the beast’s skull. Murderous and proud, they scanned him. It lifted a claw, a cruel lethal talon, and snagged his shirt. It took all of Kayne’s willpower not to flinch. Then the beast cocked its freaking head at him, a giant cat toying with a mouse.

One thing about that sort of game… It never ended well for the mouse.

Then the dragon lifted a second claw and tapped him on the forehead. Kayne blinked hard, both in confusion and from the unfamiliar sensation of dragon talon on his skin. Something changed in that moment. An unfamiliar shudder went through his spine and reverberated in his head. He felt a little dizzy, a strange fuzziness at the edge of his vision, and he fought both this and a tiny wave of nausea. Are the dragon’s talon poisoned? He licked his lips. Why do I feel like this? All he could do was stare into his giant eyes.

The dragon scooped him up in its claws and suddenly Kayne was no longer afraid, but now irritated. He tensed in the dragon’s grasp as it took him who knows where. Gaze slipping to his daggers in his boots, he began considering slicing his foot for about a half a second before dismissing the idea just as quickly. That would do no serious damage and only serve to make him angry. Besides, at this point, he was being held over burned ground, and judging from the heat coming up from it where the dragon had burned the earth, if he fell any way except feet first where only his thick leather boots touched the smoldering flames, he would surely be burned.

“Didn’t your mother ever teach you not to play with your food?” He threw the words out, hoping to gauge the dragon’s reaction. Would it think him strong and spare him? Or weak and irritating? Kayne didn’t freaking care at this point. He just wanted to be treated like a human, not some interesting new dragon entre.

The dragon nestled back into his flaming charred ground, sitting like a great reptilian cat, twice as creepy, thrice as mean, and simply stared at him. Then he held him out, Kayne felt his legs dangle as the dragon moved him back and forth a little bit, as if it was wondering if it might break him and just had to test the theory. The dragon’s powerful voice rang out, “I suppose you’ll do.”

Do? For what? Lunch? Or… Dare it mean this hulking fire lizard had chosen him?

The dragon’s next words confirmed it. “…rider of mine…” The title echoed through the valley on the enormous dragon’s voice.

“My name is Kayne.” He locked eyes with the beast again. “What’s yours?” Kayne saw the beast’s eyes differently now than he had just a moment before. Instead of inferno and death in them, those flames began to tell something like a story. Kayne saw- or felt- emotion, personality, and dreams… he saw him.

“Will you put me down now?”

Edited at June 26, 2024 07:32 PM by pyromaniac
Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 26, 2024 12:12 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Coyolxauhqui

Lunar Dragon | Squad Leader's Dragon | 248 Years Old | Mentions: Amuluk, Maria West, Avery

" Me? Being done, you wish, " she hissed at the male, her long and thick fangs visible - them only being visible when she was quite irritated and ready to bite one's head off , " yes, you have every right to test your rider which is natural, but it is my job to make sure no humans die upon first interaction with their dragon. So excuse me for being a little concerned when you drug yours to the bottom of a lake. " her voice deadpanned and blunt. The gravity around her was cracking underneath her feet - she was suppressing her true anger. " I mean no offense to you nor your rider, you have every right to test her - just please make it, less lethal in respects to your human. Can't have a human dying before we even have the fun part begin. " and she narrowed her eyes at the male for full emphasis on her part. She then looked at the human who was saying she was alive and well, and she appeared a bit miffed. She gave an amused expression.

" Good, if you need anything else - don't hesitate to ask my Rider. He will be your squad leader. I will let you get back to bonding with your dragon - I wish you both the best of luck." She spoke as he nodded her head at the both of them before leaving them to continue to get to know each other better.

The female found herself looking for her rider and when she did, she saw he was in a rather interesting situation - it seems he had earned the ire of Maximillian, as he was being held by the collar of his shirt. She gave a small chuckle at the sight - the smaller male berating the taller one about their living conditions. She also noticed that Zadok was being friendly with Thalassia as it appeared the two knew each other ; and it seems the Dark Dragoness had found her rider and so had the dragon accompanying her . And it was interesting because it seemed Zadok's little rider knew both boys who had found their dragons. It seems she would have to play nice with some other dragons considering they were close to her rider and the other mentor. She wouldn't have a problem with Thalassia, as they knew each other from a while back ; though it had been a while since they've seen each other. She gave a greeting rumble to the female, keeping her distance but acknowledging her presence . The female also softly nudged Maximillian from her rider and she could hear his little huff of annoyance and crossing his arms as he went off.

The female wrapped her tail around her rider. You should just tell him that you like it ; it's quite obvious, you two should just stop dancing around each other, the female teased through the link - her voice practically crooning and full of teasing , her light laughter washing over their Bond. Do you know any of these young boys that Mattis is speaking to? Because they seem to know him. She asked curiously through the link. Also, it seems that most of the dragons have found their Riders. Should we be preparing for the next stage?

She craned her head and could see that most of the dragons appeared to be making claims or approaching to claim their riders. Those not chosen were walking away in disappointment. And she could see that this year's crop of riders and dragons appeared diverse and rather unique . And she was quite looking forward to helping them grow as riders.

Edited at June 26, 2024 12:16 AM by Spellbound
Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 26, 2024 12:38 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Maximillian Cantacuzene
Twenty - Two Years Old | Male | Mentor | Mentions : Avery, Zephyrus

Ouch, you wound me big guy - Maximillian snarked through their bond, his hand still firmly holding Avery with a vice-grip. I am here and you're right, it's a rather unique selection of dragons this year - so many rarer breeds it's exhilarating. I am currently with Avery if you want to make a entrance and swoop down and come get me to make an entrance for these newcomers - show them how a real Bonded pair is bound in both mind and spirit. He hummed simply through the link.

"Not respectful?" Maximillian mocked with an eyebrow arched and then he scowled a bit before hitting the back of Avery's head in a playful manner but also one indicating his seriousness, " not respectful is leaving one person to do all the cleaning. I'm not your damn maid and sure as hell not your mother. Don't worry, I have a few choice words for Mattie whenever I see the sneaky weasel. " he huffed and then gave a disbelieving look at the mention of him watching his sugar and snorted - playfully tapping the male's stomach , " hmm, those cookies I baked a few days ago seem to disagree. And the great Avery watching his weight, a few sweets won't hurt you . "

He gave a polite hum at the answer to his questions, " Yeah, it's probably hell out here for her. She's usually in her cold den surrounded by ice and darkness - you better give her, her favorites. It seems like she's dealing with a problem right now. And she doesn't look happy. " he hummed amused as he watched the darkly colored dragoness lecture some poor dragon and check on a rider. " Aaaaand here comes the girl." He said cheekily.

He wasn't expecting to be nudged out of the way - and he gave a mock gasp of hurt. And huffed, folding his arms and watching the female interact with Avery. How rude, he thought , and he walked off from them. And he patrolled the area - looking around at the riders that were bonding with their dragons and he felt a sense of boredom encase him. Nothing really bad had happened with riders meeting their dragons. Sure a few scares here and there but everyone was mostly unharmed and uninjured - which was good .

Hey, Zephyr let's blow this place. I could use a good nap in the shade right about now, the male said through the link - his yawn audible and he stretched his body lazily, as he eyes some curious newcomers. But otherwise he was in a pretty empty are as it seemed most were clearing out at seeing most of the dragons were interacting with their Bonded.

Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 26, 2024 01:30 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Paxon Nethersoul
New Rider | Male | 17 Years | Mentions: Savo'alath

At some point during his fall, Paxon had allowed his two toned eyes close, accepting his fate of death by graceless fall. However, the hard impact of the ground never came. Instead he felt himself caught in a pair of clawed paws and tucked against the furred figure of a much large beast. He felt the moment they impacted the ground, but the protective ball of what he realized was a dragon around him absorbed the fall, keeping him unharmed in the process.

When they came to a stop finally, taking out several trees in the process, Paxon opened his eyes and let out the breath he'd been holding. He was picked up again moments later, and allowed himself to dangle from the dragon's claws, and blinked when he realized he felt... Whole almost. Like something in him had fallen into place that he hadn't even realized was missing. Did this mean....?

His mind all but stopped running when the dragoness spoke to him, her words causing lightning to shoot through his spine as she set him down. His legs threatened to give out, but Paxon managed to stay up tight as he stared at her.

"You mean..." He started, but swallowed audibly, unable to mutter the words. Had he been chosen?

When she introduced herself, his brow furrowed a bit, and he couldn't help but wonder what she meant by not being the most well liked. But he shrugged, both at the thought and at her comment about him not being liked either.

"That's alright," he spoke, his voice hoarse from shock. "I've got the unlucky fate of already fitting that role, so it's nothing new to me. I'm Paxon, Paxon Nethersoul. It's um, amazing to meet you, Savo'alath," he gave a little polite bow to her, respecting her for everything she was. "I apologize for not bringing a gift for you, though nothing I own would befit your beauty and grace. But I will be eternally grateful for getting the privilege of being your partner," he offered, almost breathless as the words came out.

He stepped forward and gently reached out to set his palm against the side of her neck. "And thank you for saving me from the fall," he whispered sheepishly, a little ashamed to have been saved by his dragon already.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us