Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Serpents
05:47:10 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- battle move ideas pm me
 Malcuth
05:45:00 Wander
-WP Click-
How come she has death grip but it's only 800BE?
 Amygdala
05:44:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arrax asks for financial advice from the Secretary Bird

Please share the secret i need to start saving mush
 Mitts
05:44:02 
Necro

Brooklander or Brook? maybe (I don't know why I thought this)
 Reprobate
05:42:11 🪱
cant wait for the toxicfang return ✊🔥
 Necronomicon
05:37:39 Necro (He Him)
-WP Click-

name ideas for her?
 Toxicfang
05:35:13 Trench/Toxic/Fang
anyways i have cool art to post when i come back
epic comeback planed
 Toxicfang
05:34:31 Trench/Toxic/Fang
using pictureto draw
 kycantina
05:33:27 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Not too shabby, she's kinda pretty
 The Sigma
05:31:15 Leon, Sigma
Toxic

If youre comfortable with me asking, what were you banned for? :o
 Karou
05:31:05 
Obtain 10 Brains in Wistman's Woods.
what does that mean
 Toxicfang
05:28:45 Trench/Toxic/Fang
week and half a week
hopefuly art block ends by then
 Transcendence
05:27:46 anti gen ai
Don't worry ill live lol
 The Amethyst
05:26:16 Dart
Toxic

Hiii, and how long? :0
 Obscurity
05:26:03 Tai
Ooh, then it might show beneath their forums tab?
 Toxicfang
05:25:59 Trench/Toxic/Fang
yay i can post art again soon
 Eternity
05:25:12 ET
I think if you get a chat timeout it tells you on your den page how much time is remaining.

I've just checked and it doesn't seem to do the same for forum timeouts.
 The Pumpkin King
05:24:56 
imagine being a mod L
 Obscurity
05:24:33 Tai
I do think that information is only visible to mods, unless you've been timed out/suspended from the site in its entirety :,D
 Toxicfang
05:24:24 Trench/Toxic/Fang
ok thank you eternity!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Red Fox : 0
Black Panther : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    39    40    41    42    43   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 21, 2022 11:50 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Makena blushed more as she saw Muli's blushing face and when he said yes. Surprised yet ready Makena jumped out of the way when he jumped and tried to pin her. Makena succeeded in dodging the 'attack' and Muli went tumbling back into the den. Makena began to laugh as Muli collapsed on the ground and began to laugh himself. She nodded with Muli's words before playfully nipping his ear. "Thats what you get for trying to pounce on me!" Makena said laughing with a huge smile on her face. She then smirked, "Race you to the river! Whoever looses has to lick the other one," Makena then paused for a second before adding ".....Just kidding!" With that Makena ran her fastest that wasnt very fast towards the river. She hoped her little joke got Muli to blush more but either way she didn't really want to loose, not that she was going to be mad if she did.

Edited at December 21, 2022 11:58 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 21, 2022 03:26 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yukon | Feminine | Loner | M: Fallon, Open

The females orbs would follow the others frame as if moved to pick up the herbs that laid in front of them both before brushing passed her. The female would grin as she pushed her weight forward, dispersing it between all four of her paws as her frame turned after the beta. "I think you're mistaken.. You Warriors nor your hunters are prepared for what I can do.." she chuckled. Yukon then heard her next words and her crania reeled back again, a loud laugh exiting her maw. "Sure you will, hun.." she spoke aloud.

Sure you will..

Yukon then turned and disappeared into the woods before Fallon had the chance to even look back and see her. She moved quickly and swiftly, making it to where she smelt the first marker of their territory and marking right on top of it, chuckling as she went around and did this in many different places. "This should show them.." she mentioned with a grin as she turned and trotted away from the border, her tail lashing out behind her in slight annoyance.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 21, 2022 04:39 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Kimulimuli smiled as Makena nipped his ear playfully. He stood up and tried to nip her ear, but before he could, she darted off to start a race. "I will catch ya this time!" He said smirking and darted after the black fox, blushing more. He tried to pounce on her, but missed and tumbled into a tree, but quickly got back up and ran at her again, determined to catch her. I won't lose this time! He thought and tried to pounce her again, but missed again, and tumbled down a small ledge and smacked himself hard on the ground, which happened to be rock. He stood up and climbed out of the small pit and started sniffing the air, trying to catch Kena's scent. Where could she have gone? Huh.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 21, 2022 04:45 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena laughed as she felt Muli at her tail, continuing to run. Thats when he pounced but missd as Makena dodged it. This happened again and again Kena dodged it. After a couple more minutes of running she finally made it to the river, panting up a storm. After catching her breath Makena spinned around to see if Muli was here yet. After seeing nothing but her tracks she sat down, waiting. She began to lick and clean herself. After she had gotten her coat spik and span Makena began to worry, pacing up and down the river aways. I hope hes okay....If he doesn't come soon ill have to find him....

Edited at December 21, 2022 04:46 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 21, 2022 05:13 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
~
Kimulimuli sniffed the air, unable to catch her scent. He flicked his ears around in case he could hear anything. He darted up trees to look for her. Nothing. Nothing at all! He started to panic a bit, afraid she would get in danger, and started running through the forest, trying to find her. Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Oh gosh! He thought and then didn't notice the drop in front of him, and ran straight over the edge. He yelped, noticing it was quite a far one, and fell straight into a huge thorn bush. Ow! He wriggled out and started running around again, and started frantically climbing up trees and searching. Where is da river?! His cuts stung from thorns being stuck in them. Great. Now she's probably goin' to see all dis blood and think I'm incapable of handlin' myself... He stepped onto the branch of a tree and it snapped beneath him, sending him tumbling down. What is with me and fallin' today?!? He looked at the ground and suddenly a large shock of pain go through his whole chest. He gasped and stood up, trying to keep his balance, and walked sideways before falling on his side. It hurt to breathe. He looked at where he fell, and suddenly noticed why. He just so happened to fall on top of a rock. He coughed and wheezed, trying to stand up, before just giving up and laying there. I'm so stupid... He gasped and coughed in efforts to breathe without pain going through his lungs. What even happened when I fell? It just... Hurts to even breathe... What did I do..? He continued gasping and coughing even though it was obvious that wouldn't help.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 21, 2022 05:26 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
A couple minutes passed and tears began to form in Makena's eyes. After a couple more minutes Makena took off to look for Muli, backtracking. No no no no no! Muli i cant loose you! Makena thought as a waterfall of tears ran down her muzzle. Once she got to the spot she had last seen Muli she went quiet for a moment, listening. She didn't hear anything Muli related so she began to breath in deeply, smelling. She could smell Muli and that lifted her spirits slightly. Makena then followed the sent trail, still crying. After searching and searching Makena finally picked up a strong smell of Muli. She began to run harder than she ever had, following the sent. After a couple of minutes she saw a lump laying by a rock. Dashing over she saw it was Muli. Tears came full force as she sniffed Muli then nudged him. "Please be alive! I cant loose you!" Makena then whispered so Muli couldnt hear if he was awake, "I love you to much...."

Edited at December 21, 2022 05:27 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 21, 2022 05:41 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
~
Kimulimuli slowly opened his eyes when something nudged him. He then heard his friend talking and relaxed a bit. "Kena?" He said and then gasped. "I took a few drops, haha..." He wheezed and then looked at her. "Oh no. You're crying! Don't cry..." He mumbled and smiled at her.
~
Writer's Block
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 21, 2022 05:49 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli and The Eastern Mountain Pack
Makena smiled slightly at hearing her special nickname but frowned as she looked at the blood all around them. She then looked back at Muli who was....smiling?! How can he smile at a time like this?! Makena thought as she nuzzled Muli, not caring how it looked. "Muli, i cant loose you and i dont know what to do so of course im going to cry! I cant loose you like i did my family." Makena said, still nuzzling him. After a minute of thinking Kena knew what she had to do. "Ill be right back, i promise. Just don't die okay?" With that Makena finally stopped nuzzling Muli and took off. She ran and ran until she came to a wolf's pack home grounds. She was pretty sure they were called the Eastern pack or something like that. Makena then dashed into the middle of the camp and began to yip as loud as she could, "Someone please help! My friend is badly hurt and i dont know what to do!" Makena yelled, still crying.

Edited at December 22, 2022 07:58 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 23, 2022 11:27 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Open|
Harry ran through the field. Grasshoppers jumping out of the way of his large paws. He felt so light, and happy. He could see that his tongue was hanging out as he ran. He saw the white tip of his sisters tail as she ran ahead of him. Where were they going? He looked around him out of the corner of his eyes, that was weird. No sheep in sight. And yet they ran. His sister skidded to a stop, and let out a bark. He barked back, unsure what they were barking at.
"Are you ready?" She asked, turning to face him. He studied her familer face and felt a pain in his heart. Why can't you be here with me?
"Ready for what?" He asked in his deep voice.
Harry watched the world around him spin, and the next thing he knew he woke up. He jolted awake, alert. What had awoke him? He listened to the quiet. It was almost too quiet. He got up and shook out his long, brown coat. It was matted from the time on the streets. He stood very still, waiting for the quietness to break.
He heard the very faint sound of a car and let him breath out. He then began the familer route of patrol. He was what one would call paranoid. He wouldn't let any other street dogs or wolves enter their territory. Sure, he knew all three of the Alphas, but did he like them? No. He didn't trust them.
He didn't want to stray too far from camp, so he returned five minutes later. He always liked to make sure that someone else knew that he would be out. He sniffed at the remains of dinner. Was he hungry? Was that why he woke up?
He shook his black muzzle and sat down, looking around in a glare. He flopped down with a loud thunk, and began to lick his paws.
Once he was done he laid his large head on his legs, and tried to go back to sleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 25, 2022 11:01 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
First post, 460 words. ><
Laan | M | 3 | Raven | Scout | M: Brute, Loki, Sundown. Raven Pack(ind).
><
Laan lay still, draped over a rock outcropping a long way from camp. Fast asleep. He had climbed up some of the steep walls for a better vantage point, nearly 50 feet up, and fell asleep very shortly after. Sprawled out like a pelt that a human would put on the floor or drape over the couch as a trophy. He'd been awake for a few days by then, trailing over most of their territory, figuring out animal trails so he might be able to help the hunters.
He stirred, his little ears twitched, the chill snapping at his nose and paws. His head rose. Have I slept through the day? He looked around, it was still dark. He stood and stretched out, groggy, he looked for a way down. There it was! He did a quick survey of the view and jumped off the outcropping like a goat. All the way down. He'd made it up surprisingly far. He hit the land as it flattened out and started out at a smooth rocking 'canter' toward camp.
It took him a short time to travel, slowing down as he'd stepped on a pebble, yelping a little, he paused to lick his poor paw. As he stood there, he caught a scent, one he recognized. The tacky, metalic, rotted-like scent of blood. He noted it came from camp. He picked up the pace again and as he entered he looked around, hearing voices frrom the medic den, that was where the smell was from.. He wedged his ears forward, most of their mass was hair. He sniffed around for a moment, a loner, and some of the other pack memebers had been there. He smelled no death, but was concerned regardless.
He trotted into the doorway of the medic den, a familiar, slightly limping pace. His light coat glowing nearly as much as the shallow light that was in it before. He looked around, seeing the male beta, the apprentice and another wolf. He surveyed the scene quickly. "Sundown, Brute, Loki," He greeted them with a head bow- nod thing-. "What happened? Is everyone alive?" He asked in a tentattive but urgent tone. His voice gravelly as ever.
The only downside to his days long scouts were what he'd missed during such. He took a step back and looked out of the den, raising his head, wondering where Night and Ore were, usually they were around camp. He stepped back in to hear any of their answers. He hardly ached from his long trek around the perimiter and area of the pack territory. He was use to it, hardly resting during it. His last sleep was a bit of a mishap, he wasn't planning to till he got back to camp. But that's fine, probably.

Edited at December 25, 2022 10:15 PM by iArema

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    39    40    41    42    43   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us